Project Perfect Mod Forums
:: Home :: Get Hosted :: PPM FAQ :: Forum FAQ :: Privacy Policy :: Search :: Memberlist :: Usergroups :: Register :: Profile :: Log in to check your private messages :: Log in ::

The time now is Tue Mar 19, 2024 9:31 am
All times are UTC + 0
Random Stuff
Moderators: Global Moderators, Offtopic Moderators
Post new topic   Reply to topic Page 1 of 1 [17 Posts] Mark the topic unread ::  View previous topic :: View next topic
NucleiSplitter
Laser Commando

Also Known As: martx

PostPosted: Thu Feb 23, 2017 7:04 am    Post subject:  Random Stuff
Subject description: Just for people to say what they think! :D
Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

Okay! So what have you all felt today?

Have you ever been attacked by a Flying Cockroach!?
Geez, that scared the hell out of me!! But then I grabbed the nearest weapon to try and kill it! At the same time my Sister found me and sprayed insecticide on the cockroach!!  Surprised

I was at shock at that time!!

How about you all? What was your most Terrifying moment in your lives?
(this Year of 2017, And aside from Hard Disk Drive crashes!! Razz)

Railnaro
Civilian

PostPosted: Wed Jul 19, 2017 12:20 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

I feel, I wanna to have a 3d scan of myself in Shapify! And I gonna do it next week!!!!!!!

PussyPus
Commander

PostPosted: Wed Jul 19, 2017 7:11 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

You joined today Railnaro, hi Smile.
For NucleiSplitter: The most terrifying one i survived a heart attack last year.

TAK02
General

PostPosted: Wed Jul 19, 2017 7:37 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

PussyPus wrote:
The most terrifying one i survived a heart attack last year.

Are you, by any chance, fat? Sorry if I offended you, but it happens to fat people more than others (or those suffering from high stress...)

Go out into the world, take a walk for at least an hour. Doesn't really matter where, dirty/clean city/park/forest, whatever.

Just enjoy the walk, and be thankful for what you got Smile

I tend to release things I create so that assets are never lost to hard drive problems, accidental deletion, or me having to pretend to care about rippers taking things from my project when it is done. #Tongue

Last edited by TAK02 on Thu Jul 20, 2017 5:57 am; edited 1 time in total

View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website ModDB Profile ID YouTube User URL Twitter Channel URL Skype Account
NucleiSplitter
Laser Commando

PostPosted: Wed Jul 19, 2017 10:38 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

PussyPus wrote:
For NucleiSplitter: The most terrifying one i survived a heart attack last year.

Last year I saw a large shadow on the first floor corridor of the condo building I live in, and I still don't know what it is, there was nobody there that time, only the Security Guard, but it's random, not related to terrifying stuff... Just creepy if you find out that it went to the basement of the building and it never went back up to ground floor... It went down the stairs btw

ImP_RuLz
Jumpjet Infantry

PostPosted: Thu Jul 20, 2017 5:50 am    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

2017 has been pretty great for me so far. my most terrifying moment was in 2009 during my cousin's wedding in our village. it was night and the whole village was in a field listening to a guy doing stand up comedy when suddenly we hear a voice yelling "Allahu Akbar!" and firing in the air. the comedian on the stage was the first one to run and he tripped on a wire and everything went dark which increased the panic. so we all did what anyone would do in such a situation, we ran the ztype away as fast as we can. whenever we heard gun shots, some people around me would drop to the ground for cover but at that time i thought they got shot and had died and im next. i ran towards the parking area and took cover behind a car and when the firing and yelling and everything calmed down, i came out.
and that was the most terrifying moment of my life.

View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail ModDB Profile ID Facebook Profile URL Twitter Channel URL Skype Account
NucleiSplitter
Laser Commando

PostPosted: Thu Jul 20, 2017 12:00 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

...A moment of silence for the people that died that day Sad
Luckily though, God still has plans for you Wink

ImP_RuLz
Jumpjet Infantry

PostPosted: Thu Jul 20, 2017 3:17 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

nobody died. i just thought they died.

View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail ModDB Profile ID Facebook Profile URL Twitter Channel URL Skype Account
PussyPus
Commander

PostPosted: Thu Jul 20, 2017 3:28 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

TAK02 wrote:
PussyPus wrote:
The most terrifying one i survived a heart attack last year.

Are you, by any chance, fat? Sorry if I offended you, but it happens to fat people more than others (or those suffering from high stress...)

Go out into the world, take a walk for at least an hour. Doesn't really matter where, dirty/clean city/park/forest, whatever.

Just enjoy the walk, and be thankful for what you got Smile

Opposite, i am less than average mass (kinda thin), i may have high stress (tension) too.
For NucleiSplitter too: I hope nothing worse than the heart attack happen, for example being bullied by a gangster, being judged to execution and you are innocent, losing your girlfriend orboyfriend even if it was wife/husband, the scariest one ever.

temp
Rocket Cyborg

PostPosted: Fri Jul 21, 2017 1:17 am    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

ImP_RuLz wrote:
2017 has been pretty great for me so far. my most terrifying moment was in 2009 during my cousin's wedding in our village. it was night and the whole village was in a field listening to a guy doing stand up comedy when suddenly we hear a voice yelling "Allahu Akbar!" and firing in the air. the comedian on the stage was the first one to run and he tripped on a wire and everything went dark which increased the panic. so we all did what anyone would do in such a situation, we ran the ztype away as fast as we can. whenever we heard gun shots, some people around me would drop to the ground for cover but at that time i thought they got shot and had died and im next. i ran towards the parking area and took cover behind a car and when the firing and yelling and everything calmed down, i came out.
and that was the most terrifying moment of my life.

A year ago in one cold winter day at 2 am approx, we heard a man yelling "Death To SISI!!!" , then he exploded himself into a court which is very near to us, luckly no one died except him.

TAK02
General

PostPosted: Fri Jul 21, 2017 4:04 am    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

Sisi or ISIS?

I tend to release things I create so that assets are never lost to hard drive problems, accidental deletion, or me having to pretend to care about rippers taking things from my project when it is done. #Tongue

View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website ModDB Profile ID YouTube User URL Twitter Channel URL Skype Account
OmegaBolt
President

PostPosted: Fri Jul 21, 2017 11:43 am    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

Sisi is the president of Egypt. I dunno why you'd blow yourself up in a court to stop ISIS, seems a little counterproductive.

PussyPus
Commander

PostPosted: Fri Jul 21, 2017 11:55 am    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

OmegaBolt wrote:
Sisi is the president of Egypt. I dunno why you'd blow yourself up in a court to stop ISIS, seems a little counterproductive.

Yes, temp is right, i even spotted gangsters below my house since 2011 before i discover the c&c community, one of them was armed with an actual RPG rockets and a launcher o_0

Railnaro
Civilian

PostPosted: Fri Jul 21, 2017 12:25 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

PussyPus wrote:

Oh! Hope you fell OK now.

TAK02
General

PostPosted: Fri Jul 21, 2017 2:27 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

OmegaBolt wrote:

I know that, but never underestimate a human's capacity of stupidity. Otherwise you'll end up with people like ISIS, Sissi and, of course, Lord Trump himself.

Welcome to our World. The world of idiots, with a few intellectuals popping up every few years.

temp
Rocket Cyborg

PostPosted: Fri Jul 21, 2017 7:24 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

OmegaBolt wrote:

Laughing

PussyPus
Commander

PostPosted: Thu Sep 28, 2017 6:44 am    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

For those who don't know, this topic may also contain similarities to the current topic for the near future, which is why the '(???)' topic (to be created sooner or later) will have major solutions.

Edit: the 'this topic' refers to my official offtopic thread

Post new topic   Reply to topic Page 1 of 1 [17 Posts] Mark the topic unread ::  View previous topic :: View next topic

Share on TwitterShare on FacebookShare on Google+Share on DiggShare on RedditShare on PInterestShare on Del.icio.usShare on Stumble Upon