Project Perfect Mod Forums
:: Home :: Get Hosted :: PPM FAQ :: Forum FAQ :: Privacy Policy :: Search :: Memberlist :: Usergroups :: Register :: Profile :: Log in to check your private messages :: Log in ::

The time now is Tue Mar 19, 2024 9:11 am
All times are UTC + 0
Nintendo Switch
Moderators: Global Moderators, Offtopic Moderators
Post new topic   Reply to topic Page 1 of 1 [13 Posts] Mark the topic unread ::  View previous topic :: View next topic
Mig Eater
Defense Minister

PostPosted: Mon Feb 27, 2017 11:33 pm    Post subject:  Nintendo Switch Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

Nintendo's new console the Switch in coming out March 3rd, this Friday! I'm a long time Nintendo fan so I'm excited for new Mario and Zelda so I couldn't pre-order quick enough #Tongue Anyone else getting one on launch day or planing to get one?

And for those who have no idea what I'm talking about...

View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website ModDB Profile ID YouTube User URL Facebook Profile URL Twitter Channel URL
OmegaBolt
President

PostPosted: Mon Feb 27, 2017 11:46 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

It's one I'll consider once there are some good games out, and maybe some gadgets that extend battery life etc. I love the idea for sure and offers something different to a watered down PC.

MadHQ
Commander

PostPosted: Tue Feb 28, 2017 12:00 am    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

I have always been a fan of Nintendo games!

I had a Wii and had much fun with games on that. I am just now getting around to playing/finishing Mario Galaxy 2, I bought that game when it came out and only played it for a little, so now I have some free time I can have some fun.

However Wii U... I didn't bother to get... Not enough good games...

It seems like its good idea to skip every other Nintendo console these days...

I skipped GameCube and wii u.. But Switch looks promising... so I shall see... any time there is a new good looking Zelda game I am happy and mostly going to get on board.

Banshee
Supreme Banshee

Also Known As: banshee_revora (Steam)

PostPosted: Tue Feb 28, 2017 1:22 am    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

I've always been a fan of Nintendo as well, since the old NES and SNES. I've only skipped Gamecube. I plan to buy Switch in one or two years from now. I'm gonna wait it to be more accessible. As for the Breath of the Wild... I want the WiiU version at the very first moment Nintendo adds some promotional price on it #Tongue.

Lin Kuei Ominae
Seth

PostPosted: Tue Feb 28, 2017 8:01 am    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

So basically a Gameboy color with VGA output #Tongue

Public SHPs
X-Mech Calendar (28 Mechs for GDI and Nod)
5 GDI, 5 Nod, 1 Mutant, 1 Scrin unit, 1 GDI building

Tools
Image Shaper______TMP Shop______C&C Executable Modifier

Crimsonum
Seth

PostPosted: Tue Feb 28, 2017 8:45 am    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

Interesting, I like the flexibility, though personally I have no desire for mobile games. I only ever play on a PC.

PussyPus
Commander

PostPosted: Tue Feb 28, 2017 1:15 pm    Post subject: Re: Nintendo Switch Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

Mig Eater wrote:
Nintendo's new console the Switch in coming out March 3rd, this Friday! I'm a long time Nintendo fan so I'm excited for new Mario and Zelda so I couldn't pre-order quick enough #Tongue Anyone else getting one on launch day or planing to get one?

And for those who have no idea what I'm talking about...

I waited for the new console, it's awesome.

4StarGeneral
General

PostPosted: Tue Feb 28, 2017 2:03 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

Let me start off by saying, I'm a huge Nintendo fan. (NES to Wii U, I've bought them all. Currently even have a homebrew'd 3DS)

Honestly, I can't see myself getting it for now, with only yet another Zelda game and a handful more games on release. If a new Monster Hunter or Metroid comes out for it, I'll buy it no questions asked, but I'd wait for it to be on sale like Banshee; Sadly I know that's not gonna be for a long time with the trickling-release scheme they're using again. Another thing that really kills it for me, is it's (seemingly) marketed towards college-age kids, but I've held the remotes, and I feel like I'm gonna break 'em. Wii-motes felt small, and these are even half that size.

drive
Grenadier

PostPosted: Tue Mar 07, 2017 1:44 am    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

The advertisment allways look better than the reality.

Mig Eater
Defense Minister

PostPosted: Tue Mar 07, 2017 11:55 am    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

I've been playing my one nonstop for four days now without any problems...

View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website ModDB Profile ID YouTube User URL Facebook Profile URL Twitter Channel URL
OmegaBolt
President

PostPosted: Tue Mar 07, 2017 4:26 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

And those sort of things happen with every console, and thanks to the internet can look like a bigger (in terms of numbers) problem than they are. Obviously it shouldn't happen at all but every product has faults because we're in reality and nothing goes perfect 100% of the time.

The worse thing seems to me that many places are out of stock already... and Nintendo may well be doing what they do and under producing shit. But I guess its better than having warehouses of Wii U's that will never sell.

drive
Grenadier

PostPosted: Tue Mar 07, 2017 8:11 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

For sure those ''problems'' wont occur on every console, but sorry the docking staytion is made out of hard plastic, and scratching the screen ...

Thats kind of stupid, when you dont have a screen protector.
No need to mention the other problems .... like dead pixels ..

Even my friend bought one, and ... yea  

- game grafics freak out
- errors happend while playing

Nintendo just trew its 'seal of quality' away.
Back in the day a Nintendo console never had so much problems like this one ..

And to be fair when you look at the numbers how many got sold already then you say thats not a high amount that got those 'errors' ,  but like @omegabolt mentioned this happenes with the most consoles, but think about it when you pre-odered and wait for it and you get a broken one, sure people are pissed lol

Mig Eater
Defense Minister

PostPosted: Wed Mar 08, 2017 12:02 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

Quote:
And those sort of things happen with every console

Post new topic   Reply to topic Page 1 of 1 [13 Posts] Mark the topic unread ::  View previous topic :: View next topic

Share on TwitterShare on FacebookShare on Google+Share on DiggShare on RedditShare on PInterestShare on Del.icio.usShare on Stumble Upon