Project Perfect Mod Forums
:: Home :: Get Hosted :: PPM FAQ :: Forum FAQ :: Privacy Policy :: Search :: Memberlist :: Usergroups :: Register :: Profile :: Log in to check your private messages :: Log in ::

The time now is Thu Apr 18, 2024 7:36 pm
All times are UTC + 0
Graion's art project
Moderators: Global Moderators, Media Hut Moderators, Red Alert 2 Moderators, Tiberian Sun Moderators
Post new topic   Reply to topic Page 2 of 2 [98 Posts] Mark the topic unread ::  View previous topic :: View next topic
Goto page: Previous 1, 2
Graion Dilach
Defense Minister

PostPosted: Thu Jan 22, 2015 8:52 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

Speed car, speed car!
AE86 is coming!
Speed car, speed car!
And he's gonna be the one... speed car!

I blame normals.

ae86.gif
 Description:
 Filesize:  598.47 KB
 Viewed:  10735 Time(s)

ae86.gif

=======================
WeiDU mods: Random Graion Tweaks | Graion's Soundsets
Maintainance: Extra Expanded Enhanced Encounters! | BGEESpawn
Contributions: EE Fixpack | Enhanced Edition Trilogy | DSotSC (Trilogy) | UB_IWD | SotSC & a lot more...

View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website ModDB Profile ID
warlock
AA Infantry

PostPosted: Fri Jan 23, 2015 10:51 am    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

Amazing Voxels Graion! Keep it up! Very Happy

View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail YouTube User URL Skype Account AIM Address
Bu7loos
Commander

PostPosted: Sat Jan 24, 2015 2:45 am    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

"I blame normals" lol . not bad tho keep goin

Graion Dilach
Defense Minister

PostPosted: Fri Jan 30, 2015 8:03 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

Laughing

I'm gonna make something more classic later. A green Bristol Lodekka is the most likely atm, due to On The Buses being the sole sitcom I ever loved.

ddbx_000.gif
 Description:
 Filesize:  773.38 KB
 Viewed:  10563 Time(s)

ddbx_000.gif

=======================
Contributions: EE Fixpack | Enhanced Edition Trilogy | DSotSC (Trilogy) | UB_IWD | SotSC & a lot more...

View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website ModDB Profile ID
Mig Eater
Defense Minister

PostPosted: Sat Jan 31, 2015 10:23 am    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

If you make it big enough I could use a Lodekka for D-day.

View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website ModDB Profile ID YouTube User URL Facebook Profile URL Twitter Channel URL
Graion Dilach
Defense Minister

PostPosted: Fri Feb 13, 2015 5:56 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

Considering that for trucks/etc I use 8 voxel wide wheels, it'll might end up huge... the Matchbox bus ended up such. Laughing

In the meanwhile my father told me he's selling our Hanomag F 45 tow truck (along with the wini variant we bought just as spare parts for it - we can't afford to restaurate it atm). Still, IMO it's a wonderful truck.

Since I already planned to recreate my years-old Allied Mobile War Factory (lorewise it can't be an US-inspired design in AS), and Hanomag is a German manufacturer (the truck manufacturing division got axed in '73 when Daimler-Benz bought it, with the F-series being the last Hanomag trucks produced) I decided to remake our Hanomag into the MWF.

mwarf_001.gif
 Description:
 Filesize:  866.65 KB
 Viewed:  10444 Time(s)

mwarf_001.gif

=======================

Kamuix
Rocket Infantry

PostPosted: Mon Feb 16, 2015 2:24 am    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

Hey Graion where would I be able to download that artillery tank voxel?

Graion Dilach
Defense Minister

PostPosted: Mon Feb 16, 2015 5:38 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

It's too bright for you for sure. It was optimized for a custom pal-vpl combo - wouldn't look like the preview on your PC at all.

=======================

HG_SCIPCION
Gauss Rifle Trooper

PostPosted: Mon Feb 16, 2015 8:11 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

ohhh.... beautiful work....
hey garion you use only VOXEL SECTION ?

Graion Dilach
Defense Minister

PostPosted: Mon Feb 16, 2015 8:28 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

Yea. I can't grasp modelling tools. And sadly atm I don't have time to invest into them.

On the other hand I'm enough happy if I can get a voxel done - I'm really not that much of an artist and I accepted that ages ago.

=======================

Atomic_Noodles
Defense Minister

PostPosted: Tue Feb 17, 2015 2:23 am    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

Hmmm nifty idea for design for the vehicle version of the MWF. I've been stuck on the design myself.

Graion Dilach
Defense Minister

PostPosted: Fri Feb 20, 2015 1:56 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

Mig Eater wrote:
If you make it big enough I could use a Lodekka for D-day.

Maybe, but I messed up scale. Terribly. It's too inaccurate for you, I think.

ddbx2_000.gif
 Description:
 Filesize:  1.2 MB
 Viewed:  10198 Time(s)

ddbx2_000.gif

=======================

Graion Dilach
Defense Minister

PostPosted: Fri Feb 20, 2015 8:21 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

Let's face it - this looks a tad much cooler. Thanks Matchbox for the design.  Laughing

swatvan_000.gif
 Description:
 Filesize:  808.65 KB
 Viewed:  10175 Time(s)

swatvan_000.gif

=======================

HG_SCIPCION
Gauss Rifle Trooper

PostPosted: Fri Feb 20, 2015 8:44 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

ohhh yeah..... nice......

B) beautiful work.....

Mig Eater
Defense Minister

PostPosted: Sat Feb 21, 2015 9:37 am    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

Graion Dilach wrote:
Maybe, but I messed up scale. Terribly. It's too inaccurate for you, I think.

Looks quite accurate but possibly to small how big is it? In D-day's scale a Lodekka FLF would be 91 long, 24 wide & 38 high.

View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website ModDB Profile ID YouTube User URL Facebook Profile URL Twitter Channel URL
Graion Dilach
Defense Minister

PostPosted: Sat Feb 21, 2015 11:08 am    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

89 long, 27 wide (practically 25, because I put the Luxton & District decal to the two furthest sides alone), 39 tall.

=======================

Graion Dilach
Defense Minister

PostPosted: Sun Apr 12, 2015 7:24 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

I can't have enough Minis.

EDIT: Updated with a summary how they look so far as intended - since most of them got really downgraded while I thrown them out to the open.

sumGraionciv150412.png
 Description:
 Filesize:  95.7 KB
 Viewed:  9958 Time(s)

sumGraionciv150412.png

van2_000.gif
 Description:
 Filesize:  570.48 KB
 Viewed:  9978 Time(s)

van2_000.gif

=======================

Graion Dilach
Defense Minister

PostPosted: Wed Jun 17, 2015 2:28 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

This ain't dead!

=======================

Crimsonum
Seth

PostPosted: Wed Jun 17, 2015 2:35 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

Heh, I like these. Cute, in an 8-bit way.

Graion Dilach
Defense Minister

PostPosted: Wed Jun 17, 2015 7:06 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

Go Trabi Go!

=======================

HG_SCIPCION
Gauss Rifle Trooper

PostPosted: Fri Jun 19, 2015 12:55 am    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

woa, cute n.n

G-E
Defense Minister

PostPosted: Mon Jun 22, 2015 11:53 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

No slammed Trabant wagon? Those always make me smile Smile

Graion Dilach
Defense Minister

PostPosted: Wed Nov 18, 2015 3:19 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

OpenRA lossless scaling + sleepy/headached Graion + boredom...

Yep, that's the RA1 MCV voxel from the TS/RA2 mixes...

=======================

MustaphaTR
Scorpion Sniper

PostPosted: Wed Nov 18, 2015 3:28 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

It looks more like RA1 Supply Trucks rather than MCV.

Generals Alpha: http://www.moddb.com/mods/generals-alpha
Romanov's Vengeange: https://www.moddb.com/mods/romanovs-vengeance

Crimsonum
Seth

PostPosted: Wed Nov 18, 2015 6:06 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

Yeah the unit in the local.mix is the Supply Truck from RA1. It's a leftover from early TS builds.

Graion Dilach
Defense Minister

PostPosted: Tue Jul 05, 2016 12:58 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

Bringing life to this topic with a VW Brasilia mashup (because I mixed the HW rally traits with the massproduced variant).

Also restored the broken gifs.

=======================

Lin Kuei Ominae
Seth

PostPosted: Tue Jul 05, 2016 1:29 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

Do they all go in a single mod? If yes, they all should get the same (or at least similar) window color and so far i like the medium light blue the best (e.g. DeLorean, Ghostbusters mobile). The white windows are too bright and the dark blue or grey windows quite unfitting imo.

Public SHPs
X-Mech Calendar (28 Mechs for GDI and Nod)
5 GDI, 5 Nod, 1 Mutant, 1 Scrin unit, 1 GDI building

Tools
Image Shaper______TMP Shop______C&C Executable Modifier

Graion Dilach
Defense Minister

PostPosted: Tue Jul 05, 2016 1:39 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

I'll probably go through the windows at a later point (probably when I get actual ingames of them, iow after I get a GPU card), thanks for pointing it out.

I'm also unsure what to do with them, right now I just voxel civilian cars as a method to relieve stress.

=======================

Crimsonum
Seth

PostPosted: Tue Jul 05, 2016 1:41 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

Agreed, a uniform window colour is a good idea. I'd prefer either light blue or the slightly dark gray. Most modern cars have tinted windows, so dark gray/almost black would be fitting, too.

Graion Dilach
Defense Minister

PostPosted: Tue Jul 05, 2016 1:50 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

I intend to maintain the anachronistic stew feeling at the cars though, so tinted windows on all are definitely a no-go. I guess I'll go with light blue on the most with an occasional tinted dark window here'n'there, implying those being owned by rich/etc. people (ofc only at high class cars, like SUVs).

EDIT: OH, LKO, just realized, you called Initial D's Toyota AE86 as DeLorean and a Chevelle SS Wagon as the Ghostbuster car - which was a Cadillac Ambulance. Very Happy

=======================

Lin Kuei Ominae
Seth

PostPosted: Tue Jul 05, 2016 2:27 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

whoops. well they look like the ones i've mentioned (at least the voxel version) #Tongue

Public SHPs
X-Mech Calendar (28 Mechs for GDI and Nod)
5 GDI, 5 Nod, 1 Mutant, 1 Scrin unit, 1 GDI building

Tools
Image Shaper______TMP Shop______C&C Executable Modifier

Graion Dilach
Defense Minister

PostPosted: Sat Sep 10, 2016 7:51 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

Just another revamped Zero Hours model this time.

=======================

Bu7loos
Commander

PostPosted: Sat Sep 10, 2016 9:02 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

Heh again not bad Smile

Keeper
Cyborg Engineer

PostPosted: Sat Sep 10, 2016 11:11 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

Looks like the SPEAKER TOWAH is READY.

That Overlord model looks really good.

Graion Dilach
Defense Minister

PostPosted: Sat Nov 26, 2016 5:33 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

Bump!

=======================

deathreaperz
Commander

PostPosted: Sat Nov 26, 2016 6:43 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

Unique

G-E
Defense Minister

PostPosted: Sat Nov 26, 2016 9:07 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

That last tank is nice, looks like something I saw from an old mod like Techwar or something but more compact. The others are just way too boxy... give them some shape!

Exley
Commander

PostPosted: Sun Nov 27, 2016 10:33 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

mmm the green tank looks attractive

how did we end up here ?

this place is horrible ...

smells like balls ...

MadHQ
Commander

PostPosted: Sun Nov 27, 2016 11:01 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

EVA-251
General

Also Known As: evanb90

PostPosted: Mon Nov 28, 2016 8:50 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

I take it you're using a custom palette/vpl (or ORA)? Stuff like the Flak Track would look pretty garish under standard RA2 lighting values.

I really like the Flame Tank. Probably Renegade's best vehicle design with its squat and tough appearance.

Not a huge fan of the Flak Track, though. Filling in the gaps between the road wheels with solid gray doesn't look good. You could add other suspension elements there. The arrangement of the suspension bugs me too, but it's more personal taste

Graion Dilach
Defense Minister

PostPosted: Tue Nov 29, 2016 11:15 am    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

Actually, I'm using 9 custom palettes for voxels atm in OpenRA, yes, although they are all originate from the palette/VPL combo I did back for Ares in 2013, so it'll still be fine incase https://github.com/OpenRA/OpenRA/pull/11791#issuecomment-238517998 happens and I cannot circumvent it in the way I'd like to.

The idea behind the 9 (with a planned 10th) palette setup is for civcars, with forcing those to use the side gradients strictly for chassis and everything else for detail allows me to just Image the same voxel on different actors for color variations.

The Flak Track was basically something I did as a quickie but then I decided to keep it ultimately, I'm not happy with the tracks myself either but the whole design runs on that shape and I'm not really a fan of voxelled suspensions. I'll see - maybe I'll just cover it up with a plate or something.

=======================

Graion Dilach
Defense Minister

PostPosted: Sun Mar 26, 2017 2:50 am    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

Targeting lasers?! WE DON'T NEED NO STINKING TARGETING LASERS!

=======================

BySc
Cyborg Artillery

PostPosted: Sun Mar 26, 2017 7:40 am    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

Oo nice.

Graion Dilach
Defense Minister

PostPosted: Thu Jul 06, 2017 6:19 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

Haven't came up lines for this one yet, sadly. Pretty much will be a T2 light transport with a machinegun comparable to the SEAL.

vodnik.gif
 Description:
 Filesize:  974.75 KB
 Viewed:  6094 Time(s)

vodnik.gif

=======================

nlspeed
Grenadier

PostPosted: Fri Jul 07, 2017 10:45 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

The front looks quite odd - and intriguing! Is there any reason behind the odd shape?

NucleiSplitter
Laser Commando

Also Known As: martx

PostPosted: Sat Jul 08, 2017 8:19 am    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

Looks like a weirdly shaped land transport of somekind :/

Mig Eater
Defense Minister

PostPosted: Sat Jul 08, 2017 9:36 am    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

It's based on a the Soviet GAZ-3937 Vodnik.

NucleiSplitter
Laser Commando

Also Known As: martx

PostPosted: Sat Jul 08, 2017 10:17 am    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

Oh, now that I look at the picture, it makes more sense, Thanks Mig! Very Happy

Mark the topic unread ::  View previous topic :: View next topic

Share on TwitterShare on FacebookShare on Google+Share on DiggShare on RedditShare on PInterestShare on Del.icio.usShare on Stumble Upon