Project Perfect Mod Forums
:: Home :: Get Hosted :: PPM FAQ :: Forum FAQ :: Privacy Policy :: Search :: Memberlist :: Usergroups :: Register :: Profile :: Log in to check your private messages :: Log in ::

The time now is Fri Mar 29, 2024 8:25 am
All times are UTC + 0
"Killdozer" Tank Destroyer
Moderators: freedom fighter
Post new topic   Reply to topic Page 1 of 1 [4 Posts] Mark the topic unread ::  View previous topic :: View next topic
freedom fighter
General

PostPosted: Mon Apr 17, 2017 4:34 pm    Post subject:  "Killdozer" Tank Destroyer
Subject description: Tier 2 advanced tank
Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

"I'll be sorting through your scraps! Heh heh!"

Weapons: Custom Anti-Tank Gun
Armor: Medium
Speed: Moderate
Cost: $1000
Purpose: Anti-Armor, Mine clearing
Requires: Motorpool, Relay Center

Due to being ignorant of the very real threats that loom upon the Sanctuaries, the Guardians found themselves lacking any heavy weapons to use when CABAL launched his initial assault. They resorted to improvising a tank by bolting scrap armor and any tank turrets they could find onto an old bulldozer. It proved to be futile however as it was underpowered, lightly armored, and the guns often mounted on it were unreliable. Amusingly, they proceeded to have better luck with the Mastodon which was little more than a domesticated mutant elephant with a tank turret strapped to it's back. Some mechanists however saw potential in the ramshackle tank, further modifying it with heavier armor and fitting a salvaged or custom-built gun onto it. Thus, the Killdozer as it was called was born. While it's poor mobility and lack of a turret puts it at a disadvantage, it compensates with the raw power of it's anti-tank gun that is capable of destroying light vehicles effortlessly and dealing serious damage to heavier ones. The gun's firing mechanism has also been modified in a way that causes the initial shot to be fired at a higher velocity, increasing armor penetration and damage output. This enables it to get the drop on enemy tanks first in engagements, blasting a chunk of their armor off and leaving their bare internals vulnerable to attacks. Being a dedicated tank destroyer, it is ineffective against infantry and structures though it can still use it's heavily armored plow to traverse through minefields.

Notes:
-This unit is exclusive to the Sanctuary Guardians subfaction
-Initial shot deals more damage and temporarily decreases enemy armor by 30%
-Takes greatly reduced damage from mines
-Original voxel by Tacyarts

Anderwin
General

PostPosted: Tue Apr 18, 2017 11:10 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

coool

Lin Kuei Ominae
Seth

PostPosted: Wed Apr 19, 2017 11:16 am    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

idea
Second special ability: creates roads
Use deploy to switch into second mode, where it changes terrain into roads everywhere it moves, allowing following vehicles to move faster.

Public SHPs
X-Mech Calendar (28 Mechs for GDI and Nod)
5 GDI, 5 Nod, 1 Mutant, 1 Scrin unit, 1 GDI building

Tools
Image Shaper______TMP Shop______C&C Executable Modifier

TAK02
General

PostPosted: Wed Apr 19, 2017 11:51 am    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

Laughing

I tend to release things I create so that assets are never lost to hard drive problems, accidental deletion, or me having to pretend to care about rippers taking things from my project when it is done. #Tongue

View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website ModDB Profile ID YouTube User URL Twitter Channel URL Skype Account
Post new topic   Reply to topic Page 1 of 1 [4 Posts] Mark the topic unread ::  View previous topic :: View next topic

Share on TwitterShare on FacebookShare on Google+Share on DiggShare on RedditShare on PInterestShare on Del.icio.usShare on Stumble Upon