Project Perfect Mod Forums
:: Home :: Get Hosted :: PPM FAQ :: Forum FAQ :: Privacy Policy :: Search :: Memberlist :: Usergroups :: Register :: Profile :: Log in to check your private messages :: Log in ::

The time now is Tue Mar 19, 2024 9:10 am
All times are UTC + 0
Post picturs of your Command & Conquer collection
Moderators: Global Moderators, Offtopic Moderators
Post new topic   Reply to topic Page 13 of 15 [717 Posts] Mark the topic unread ::  View previous topic :: View next topic
Goto page: Previous 1, 2, 3, ..., 11, 12, 13, 14, 15 Next
CnCForever
Vehicle Driver

PostPosted: Sat Feb 18, 2012 4:39 pm    Post subject: C&C1 Pin set(GDI,NOD) Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

here is my C&C1 Pin set Smile

Anderwin
General

PostPosted: Thu Nov 01, 2012 4:21 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

Found another lost soldier #Tongue

Anderwin
General

PostPosted: Wed Oct 12, 2016 8:30 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

BUMP!

I had forgot this post, funny to look at everything again. Somebody got some new stuff Very Happy?

PS: I haven't buy stuff for months, years #Tongue

FurryQueen
General

PostPosted: Mon Nov 28, 2016 2:42 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

Once I get everything purchased and in my possession, I'll post up some new pictures of my C&C stuff. It's been growing rapidly over the last couple weeks. Been picking up some great stuff.

Currently bidding on a signed and sealed RA2 Collector's Edition. Hopefully the other people trying to get it will ztype off. xD

Found some really great stuff but have plenty more to go. It's a bitch tracking some shit down...

Steam

CCHyper
Defense Minister

PostPosted: Mon Nov 28, 2016 11:20 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

Current addition to my collection, 66in x 44in  Very Happy

Last edited by CCHyper on Sun Nov 29, 2020 6:06 pm; edited 1 time in total

Aro
Alcohol Fueled

PostPosted: Mon Nov 28, 2016 11:31 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

Noice. Wujwood Studios.

FurryQueen
General

PostPosted: Fri Dec 09, 2016 2:23 am    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

Someone's been a tad busy. Someone is... you know... me.

Before you ask, I'm not done getting stuff and I still have things on order.

Bonus SimCity. #Tongue

You can get bigger pictures if you click the images.

Still more collecting to do but I'd say it's a great improvement over the paltry half shelf I had before.

Steam

Tore
Plasma Trooper

PostPosted: Fri Dec 09, 2016 7:28 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

Cool stuff. Did you start collecting only the jewel cases? I see you have quite a few duplicates there.

FurryQueen
General

PostPosted: Fri Dec 09, 2016 9:10 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

Most of the jewel cases are from just owning things before I started really getting into collecting. I also buy lots of games and get duplicates in those too. Usually easier to get a lot of stuff instead of trying to just get the one thing on its own. That's why I have 2 Covert Operations boxes. Though, fun fact, they're different styled boxes so that's neat.

Steam

drive
Grenadier

PostPosted: Fri Dec 09, 2016 11:09 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

@FurryQueen

Any chance that one of those two sim city 2000 are the network edition is ? Smile

FurryQueen
General

PostPosted: Sat Dec 10, 2016 1:01 am    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

Yep. I have a SimCity 2000 Network Edition.

Steam

drive
Grenadier

PostPosted: Sat Dec 10, 2016 3:37 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

Rare stuff you got there, not even to find on ebay that easy lol.

FurryQueen
General

PostPosted: Sat Dec 10, 2016 8:30 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

Yeah. Some of this has been a bitch to find. I'll have to spend big money on a TS Platinum Edition. Sad

Steam

Tore
Plasma Trooper

PostPosted: Sun Dec 11, 2016 2:44 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

Well I guess it's my turn to post some pics in this thread.

C&C1 and related stuff

RA1 and related stuff

TS and related stuff

RA2, YR and Renegade (sorry for blurry photo, I set the focus wrong)

Dune and general Westwood stuff with Dune by Cryo sneaking in (discs showing version of the game)

Later C&C games by EA. The Kane Edition is signed by Louis Castle and Jason Bender.

Random compilations

Westwood special editions and Sole Survivor

Last edited by Tore on Mon Dec 12, 2016 2:59 pm; edited 1 time in total

EVA-251
General

Also Known As: evanb90

PostPosted: Sun Dec 11, 2016 4:34 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

"Combat Strategy"
heh.

Sole Survivor with the box? Upping the ante, Tore; nice!

Tore
Plasma Trooper

PostPosted: Sun Dec 11, 2016 5:16 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

I knew I forgot something! C&C Mac was absent. Images updated.

FurryQueen
General

PostPosted: Mon Dec 12, 2016 1:46 am    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

The Commemorative Edition. That's one thing I don't think I'll be able to get. I can't even find much about it, let alone one for sale. There's another compilation called the "C&C Pack" I can't find either. Maybe one day.

Steam

Nyerguds
General

PostPosted: Mon Dec 19, 2016 7:44 am    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

So many dupes in FurryQueen's collection. I honestly don't see the point in buying more than one of any single item, tbh #Tongue

Well unless they're cheap and poorly described so you're not sure if they'll be complete, I guess. That kinda happened to me. It's how I got this nice thing:

Honestly never seen a C&C1 box that opened from the top before Smile

Oh right. I also got this Very Happy

Comes with a free unboxing video, just to spite all those weirdos who love to buy things just to never use them Razz

drive
Grenadier

PostPosted: Mon Dec 19, 2016 10:06 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

Nyerguds wrote:
Comes with a free unboxing video, just to spite all those weirdos who love to buy things just to never use them Razz

YOU MONSTER!!!!  (joke)

sealed they bring more on ebay  Laughing

FurryQueen
General

PostPosted: Wed Dec 21, 2016 1:36 am    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

Nyerguds wrote:
So many dupes in FurryQueen's collection. I honestly don't see the point in buying more than one of any single item, tbh #Tongue

Well unless they're cheap and poorly described so you're not sure if they'll be complete, I guess. That kinda happened to me. It's how I got this nice thing:

Honestly never seen a C&C1 box that opened from the top before Smile

I buy in lots that come with a bunch of items. Usually way cheaper than trying to find a single item. I bought a $40 lot that has Tib Sun, Generals, Red Strike, C&C Saga and the Ultimate Collection. Why pay more for individual items when I can get a big group? #Tongue I also really like Red Alert so I'll get more of those than needed. #Tongue

That C&C1 box is a North American release. All of my C&C1 boxes open like that except for one Covert Ops box.

[EDIT] When I get a few more items in the mail, I'll post some new pictures. I added a few more items to my collection since the last group I posted. I got a Yuri's Revenge complete box, a regular Tiberium Wars, Mac Tib Wars, Mac RA3 and the C&C3 Deluxe Edition. Also picked up the Renegade and C&C1 soundtracks. Oh, and another WTC fliptop RA2 because I love fuckin' RA2. #Tongue Currently bidding on a complete TFD and Generals Deluxe Edition box. Also got a few more things on the way. Like a complete Tiberian Sun Platinum Edition and a brand new boxed unofficial RA addon. Very Happy

Steam

drive
Grenadier

PostPosted: Wed Dec 21, 2016 4:30 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

Ok guys I guess its my turn, to be honest I never collected C&C stuff, but I bought some at freemarkets that i visited in past. My heart beat for Playstation 1 games (DIE NINTENDO!) seriously I dont rlly hate nintendo, its cool that their games have boxes made out of cartoon and dont looks cheap, not like playstation 4 games where the plastic boxes are so cheap made that you can bend it like rubber ..  

ok enough of talking ALRIGHT HERE THEY ARE:

Little extra:

And that game I loved to play  Very Happy  contains all bugs and crashes at multiplayer every 2 mins and got only a little bit fixed in the expansion pack:

and that was only 3% of my hobby here, on there pics  Laughing

Tore
Plasma Trooper

PostPosted: Thu Dec 22, 2016 2:01 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

FurryQueen wrote:

That C&C1 box is a North American release. All of my C&C1 boxes open like that except for one Covert Ops box.

It is a later release. Most earlier C&C1 boxes do not open like that.

My Mac C&C box opens like that.

FurryQueen
General

PostPosted: Thu Dec 22, 2016 8:16 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

Tore wrote:
It is a later release. Most earlier C&C1 boxes do not open like that.

My Mac C&C box opens like that.

I have an early release C&C1 that has a top flap like that. Most of my copies are like that except for one.

Steam

Tore
Plasma Trooper

PostPosted: Fri Dec 23, 2016 10:51 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

If you install your top flap version of C&C what version is it?

Edit: Or you can post the barcode on the bottom of the box or both.

Anderwin
General

PostPosted: Sun Dec 25, 2016 6:50 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

Good to see people still get new stuff #Tongue.

A lot of PS 1 versions Surprised

FurryQueen
General

PostPosted: Thu Dec 29, 2016 3:30 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

Tore wrote:
If you install your top flap version of C&C what version is it?

Edit: Or you can post the barcode on the bottom of the box or both.

I could be wrong and probably am, but flaptop boxes are really common in the US. I'll post the barcode if I don't forget. The copy of C&C1 I have comes with an update floppy to 1.18 if that's any help.

I need to get some updated pictures but I'm buying most of the console copies tomorrow morning. I'll get some updated images tonight. I had to shuffle a bunch of stuff around. XD

Steam

Anderwin
General

PostPosted: Thu Dec 29, 2016 11:42 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

Get some pics Very Happy

FurryQueen
General

PostPosted: Fri Dec 30, 2016 3:00 am    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

I was wrong about my C&C1 DOS box. It's not a flaptop style. My C&C1 Gold and C&C1 Mac copies are though.

Anyhow, some updated pictures. Long overdue I guess.

Yes, those are two RA2 WTC boxes. #Tongue And there's two Premier Editions on the end. Oh, and Total Destruction is an unofficial addon, but I got the box! Very Happy

I can't find anything about the Ion Cannon blast RA cover art. Anyone got anything on that or is it fake? The one in the folding slip is a Thai version of RA1.

I need a second Platinum Edition. I have one, but it has a lot of damage. Crying or Very sad

Mac Generals! yay Very Happy

I got a complete Worldwide Warfare with the folding cardboard case. I have two more, but I don't have the thick jewel case variant yet. SOON I HOPE!

Soundtracks! I finally got me a C&C1 OST! wheee! Very Happy

Bonus Simcity again! #Tongue

I got a proper Special Edition box! Very Happy

Steam

Tore
Plasma Trooper

PostPosted: Fri Dec 30, 2016 8:43 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

FurryQueen wrote:

I was wrong about my C&C1 DOS box. It's not a flaptop style. My C&C1 Gold and C&C1 Mac copies are though.

That makes sense. The original release of C&C has no flaptop, those who do are the later versions with the barcode 052145990357 and they come pre-patched to 1.22.

FurryQueen wrote:

I can't find anything about the Ion Cannon blast RA cover art. Anyone got anything on that or is it fake? The one in the folding slip is a Thai version of RA1.

From what I have seen it comes from a version of RA that has the North American boxart, but released elsewhere. Probably a derp on VIE's side as they tend to confuse C&C1 and RA1 art a lot.

Anderwin
General

PostPosted: Fri Dec 30, 2016 11:35 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

Cool, nice collection so far Very Happy You need more =)

FurryQueen
General

PostPosted: Fri Dec 30, 2016 11:54 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

Anderwin wrote:
Cool, nice collection so far Very Happy You need more =)

I'm getting plenty more.

I got this beauty in the mail today. Absolutely pristine!

Before anyone says anything, there's a Nod disc. I just didn't get pictures of it yet. #Tongue

Steam

Nyerguds
General

PostPosted: Thu Jan 05, 2017 6:29 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

Not exactly C&C... but I love these disks. Some of the rarest of game soundtracks.

Anderwin
General

PostPosted: Tue Jan 10, 2017 1:19 am    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

Cool stuff Very Happy

FurryQueen
General

PostPosted: Sun Jan 29, 2017 3:44 am    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

yay, updates! Very Happy

I found me a DEFCON 3 box in super great condition. I also got lucky and got a DOS original RA release!

That Red Alert 2 comes with 3 discs. One being a manual CD, which is pretty neat.

Not too much new here. I got a much better condition Renegade box and I have those cool figurines. I had to get two of each because reasons.

I need some replacement jewel cases. Most of these are a little too damaged for my liking. :/

Finally got me the Deluxe Edition box and the box for the GLA general! And finally got a standard Generals Mac box!

Finally picked up a First Decade with the cardboard sleeve without being covered in stickers. Really happy with that one. Almost got the second variant for Worldwide Warfare! SO CLOSE!

Console editions! I have all of the US released console copies that exist. Oh, and that super neat Japanese C&C1!

Just some EA rereleases for TS and RA2. Nothing fancy but I still think they're neat.

I found a Generals promotional soundtrack that was never released to the public so I absolutely had to pick it up.

I'm also trying to get unofficial addons, but they're hard to come by. Don't mind the cracks on Tactical Operations. Goddamn postal service damaged it in transit. Oh, anyone got links to cover art for the Command Companion? I can create my own inserts to make it look better.

I have a few more things on the way and they're super cool... at least for collectors in the US. You'll see when I get them in.

Steam

Anderwin
General

PostPosted: Tue Feb 07, 2017 8:57 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

Cool stuff dude! I want the Generals Soundtracks disc Surprised

FurryQueen
General

PostPosted: Wed Feb 08, 2017 5:40 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

I got this lovely thing in recently.

I have another import waiting for me when I get home. Very Happy

Steam

FurryQueen
General

PostPosted: Thu Feb 16, 2017 12:14 am    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

My imports finally all made it in! Very Happy

I love these boxes. So much more interesting than the US releases. Sad

Bonus addons! Very Happy

Not C&C but it is still Westwood. Very Happy

Steam

FurryQueen
General

PostPosted: Fri Feb 17, 2017 12:49 am    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

Feels like I'm talking to myself in here at the moment. #Tongue

Anyhow, this was a prize find for less than $30.

Very Happy

Steam

Anderwin
General

PostPosted: Sun Feb 26, 2017 9:34 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

Some nice ite,s I haven't got some new stuff yet becaise I moving to a new house. So I need to pack up everything again #Tongue

Anderwin
General

PostPosted: Mon Mar 20, 2017 1:14 am    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

New house, I still haven't got everything at place. I haven't got so much new either.

20170226_175516.jpg
 Description:
 Filesize:  473.29 KB
 Viewed:  14429 Time(s)

20170226_175516.jpg

20170312_205052.jpg
 Description:
 Filesize:  526.3 KB

20170312_205052.jpg

20170226_175506.jpg
 Description:
 Filesize:  337.96 KB

20170226_175506.jpg

20170319_141623.jpg
 Description:
 Filesize:  340.8 KB

20170319_141623.jpg

20170319_141612.jpg
 Description:
 Filesize:  365.86 KB

20170319_141612.jpg

20170319_141608.jpg
 Description:
 Filesize:  404.72 KB

20170319_141608.jpg

Crimsonum
Seth

PostPosted: Mon Mar 20, 2017 11:03 am    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

"100% unofficial addons" for Red Alert? What an advertisement Very Happy

Anderwin
General

PostPosted: Sat Mar 25, 2017 10:44 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

Got this today #Tongue

Anderwin
General

PostPosted: Fri Apr 07, 2017 9:32 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

yay! RA 3 promo!

Last edited by Anderwin on Mon Apr 10, 2017 5:34 pm; edited 1 time in total

Anderwin
General

PostPosted: Mon Apr 10, 2017 5:27 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

I still posting #Tongue

I bought a CNC lot to get demo disc from Generals and Tiberian sun. Then i got normals covers to the other games to.

The Soldier of Fortune have two completed mission. Is the demo from the desember 1999.

FurryQueen
General

PostPosted: Thu Apr 13, 2017 4:11 am    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

What Asian language versions are those? They don't look familiar. I only have a Japanese SS C&C1...

Steam

Anderwin
General

PostPosted: Tue Apr 18, 2017 11:19 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

Yay, I have got more. And even more is coming in the future! Very Happy  Shocked  Shocked

Got Germany Big big boxes! Not all are good shape but I just wanted them and I got the cheap #Tongue.

CNC:

TS:

He even gave me a offical guide Very Happy

Red alert big box 1:

Red Alert big box 2:

Anderwin
General

PostPosted: Fri May 05, 2017 1:21 am    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

At least I got these! I have looking for them for one to two years. I haven't looking every day and so on. Mostly they sell at the same day at Ebay. Now I just missing the flame tank sealed and I got everything!

I got these stuff for free:

I paid for the toys!

Mammoth Tank:

Orca:

Havoc:

Stealth Tank:

Flame tank * Not Sealed*

FurryQueen
General

PostPosted: Fri May 05, 2017 10:27 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

You bitch. #Tongue

I got some new stuff coming in. When it all gets in, I'll be making a massive update. Very Happy

Steam

Anderwin
General

PostPosted: Sat May 06, 2017 12:15 am    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

haha =D

I won this, is was a friend of one of the developers from RA 2 some sold it! Cool piece!

I just had to get this piece. Pirate RA china!

FurryQueen
General

PostPosted: Fri May 19, 2017 1:20 am    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

Yay! UPDATES! Very Happy Got a bunch of new stuff! Great stuff!

First up are the demos and promos.

Found a neat promo. The Command & Conquer LE Edition.

Also picked up a Mac Command & Conquer demo. Kinda neat really.

Also found a Renegade demo from an Italian magazine, which is pretty cool.

And last is the PCGamer Soldier of Fortune disc that has Tiberian Sun on it.

Picked up some neat Generals stuff too.

Got an Officer's Club CD thing. Had to order it from Greece though. #Tongue

Also picked up Generals in packaging I've not seen before. Bitch is still sealed and won't be unsealed. #Tongue

Lo and behold. I, too, have the Generals demo disc. Mine's in the original pouch though. Suck it, Anderwin. #Tongue

Last for that is the Generals preorder bonus... uh, thing. Not entirely sure though. xD The pouch with the disc is still sealed.

Picked up a few miscellaneous things too.

I found a neat rerelease of Command & Conquer: the White Label.

Also picked up a PCGamer Red Alert Survival Guide. It's so very 90s.

Also got some neat console editions.

Missions Tesla. It's French. And it's awesome. #Tongue

And... the ever elusive Japanese PS1 edition. Everything about it is just so goddamn awesome.

And... now... the best purchases of the last few months... SPECIAL EDITIONS!

I got me a Tiberium Wars Polish GDI special edition!

And the Tiberium Wars Polish special edition for Nod! Very Happy

And... last, but not least... the most prized edition of C&C ever... the Commemorative Edition! Very Happy Yes, I got one. And no, it wasn't cheap. #Tongue

Steam

Post new topic   Reply to topic Page 13 of 15 [717 Posts] Goto page: Previous 1, 2, 3, ..., 11, 12, 13, 14, 15 Next
Mark the topic unread ::  View previous topic :: View next topic

Share on TwitterShare on FacebookShare on Google+Share on DiggShare on RedditShare on PInterestShare on Del.icio.usShare on Stumble Upon