Project Perfect Mod Forums
:: Home :: Get Hosted :: PPM FAQ :: Forum FAQ :: Privacy Policy :: Search :: Memberlist :: Usergroups :: Register :: Profile :: Log in to check your private messages :: Log in ::

The time now is Thu Mar 28, 2024 1:53 pm
All times are UTC + 0
Yuri Bio Reactor [RA2/YR]
Moderators: Global Moderators, Media Hut Moderators, OpenRA Moderators, Red Alert 2 Moderators, Tiberian Sun Moderators
Post new topic   Reply to topic Page 1 of 2 [54 Posts] Mark the topic unread ::  View previous topic :: View next topic
Goto page: 1, 2 Next
DonutArnold
General

PostPosted: Sat Apr 15, 2017 7:10 am    Post subject:  Yuri Bio Reactor [RA2/YR] Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

You can straight away replace the old reactor without any .INI coding as this has the same amount of frames. .PNG source files included.

.Blend source can be found here: https://ppmforums.com/viewtopic.php?t=43423

This version of Bio Reactor is based on this concept art:

Yuri_bio_reactor01_shp.zip
 Description:
.SHP files

Download
 Filename:  Yuri_bio_reactor01_shp.zip
 Filesize:  173.31 KB
 Downloaded:  1313 Time(s)

Yuri_bio_reactor01_png.zip
 Description:
.PNG source

Download
 Filename:  Yuri_bio_reactor01_png.zip
 Filesize:  1.11 MB
 Downloaded:  751 Time(s)

Last edited by DonutArnold on Sat Apr 29, 2017 6:29 am; edited 2 times in total

Legiotitanica
Vehicle Driver

PostPosted: Sat Apr 15, 2017 11:38 am    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

Pretty good Smile

SMIFFGIG
General

PostPosted: Sat Apr 15, 2017 4:53 pm    Post subject:   Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

Bravo

DonutArnold
General

PostPosted: Sat Apr 15, 2017 6:43 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

Forgot cameo.

ygpwricon0000.png
 Description:
 Filesize:  57.85 KB
 Viewed:  24746 Time(s)

ygpwricon0000.png

DonutArnold
General

PostPosted: Sat Apr 15, 2017 6:51 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

It's actually easier to just use render with exact size, because scaling down makes the image ugly.

ygpwricon01_0000.png
 Description:
 Filesize:  7.75 KB
 Viewed:  24742 Time(s)

ygpwricon01_0000.png

XxpeddyxX
Commander

PostPosted: Sun Apr 16, 2017 2:13 am    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

sexy

ayylmao on Discord

FurryQueen
General

PostPosted: Sun Apr 16, 2017 4:23 am    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

Bizarre. Love it.

Steam

SMIFFGIG
General

PostPosted: Sun Apr 16, 2017 12:00 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

Should poste a link to the concept sketch too Wink

DonutArnold
General

PostPosted: Sun Apr 16, 2017 12:02 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

Done.

m7
Commander

PostPosted: Sun Apr 16, 2017 4:50 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

Quite impressive. This sudden resurgence of Yuri graphics gives me a desire to mod I haven't had in years. Ace work DonutArnold.

nlspeed
Grenadier

PostPosted: Sun Apr 16, 2017 5:46 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

Yes, this really is quite beautiful, as I said before - but why not say it here, too, for saying it twice certainly isn't undeserved.

NucleiSplitter
Laser Commando

Also Known As: martx

PostPosted: Mon Apr 17, 2017 7:48 am    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

Previous Comment: Beautifully? made DonutArnold!
EDIT: I meant it was Beautifully made, I don't know how that question mark ended up there Confused

Last edited by NucleiSplitter on Wed Apr 19, 2017 2:19 pm; edited 1 time in total

Shepherd Moons
Soldier

PostPosted: Tue Apr 18, 2017 1:13 am    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

GOOD JOB?

DonutArnold
General

PostPosted: Tue Apr 18, 2017 5:20 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

Alternative cameo rendered with Cycles:

ygpwricon03_0000.png
 Description:
 Filesize:  8.2 KB
 Viewed:  24400 Time(s)

ygpwricon03_0000.png

ygpwricon02_0000.png
 Description:
 Filesize:  162.63 KB
 Viewed:  24400 Time(s)

ygpwricon02_0000.png

Isaac_The_Madd
AA Infantry

PostPosted: Tue Apr 18, 2017 10:08 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

Cycles is rather powerful for realistic renders.
I honestly feel that it should be used more.

Nooze
Cyborg Soldier

PostPosted: Wed Apr 19, 2017 4:31 am    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

"Improved" painted cameo.

bioico.png
 Description:
 Filesize:  3.5 KB
 Viewed:  24355 Time(s)

bioico.png

G-E
Defense Minister

PostPosted: Wed Apr 19, 2017 4:52 am    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

Looks like a TS cameo now...

Meemo
Vehicle Driver

PostPosted: Wed Apr 19, 2017 4:56 am    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

Awesome work man! Very Happy

Artraiden
Medic

PostPosted: Sun Apr 23, 2017 10:52 am    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

How to code it (artmd) right? Standart replace give different images in game & hight...second-with standart .pal they have blue pixeles on damadge frame

TAK02
General

PostPosted: Sun Apr 23, 2017 12:15 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

That one's because of a different number in an Anim's frames, that doesn't coincide with the frame set by LoopEnd, I think. I did some tests this morning with another building and got that bug too.

I tend to release things I create so that assets are never lost to hard drive problems, accidental deletion, or me having to pretend to care about rippers taking things from my project when it is done. #Tongue

View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website ModDB Profile ID YouTube User URL Twitter Channel URL Skype Account
PillBox20
Commander

PostPosted: Sun Apr 23, 2017 6:24 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

Nooze wrote:
"Improved" painted cameo.

Cool. Awesome work, Nooze! <3

My YouTube Channel: https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCtxeQoEM_iVd-F-xUIwleyQ
PillBox20's Red Alert 2 Mod: http://www.moddb.com/mods/pillbox20s-red-alert-2/downloads/pillbox20s-red-alert-2-version-02

View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website YouTube User URL Skype Account
DonutArnold
General

PostPosted: Sun Apr 23, 2017 8:17 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

The dots are fixable by SHP Builder (replace the colour with darkest black in the usable palette), but I'll try to fix 'em and upload soon. Also, noticed that active animations a and b didn't work when I tried to put them in-game, so I apologize for saying that you can just replace the old one without .INI coding. I'll try to investigate that.

TAK02
General

PostPosted: Sun Apr 23, 2017 8:30 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

Heh, figured that one out too this morning when trying to get the Noosphere Tether nlspeed wanted to work...
EDIT: Is it possible these issues are related?
Code:
; Noosphere Tether
[YASBIO]
Cameo=NOOSICON
CameoPalette=noosicon.pal
Remapable=yes
Foundation=1x1
Height=2
Buildup=YASBIO_MK
DemandLoadBuildup=true
FreeBuildup=true
NewTheater=yes
NormalZAdjust=-25
CanHideThings=True
CanBeHidden=False
OccupyHeight=2
DamageFireOffset0=-5,5
ActiveAnim=YASBIO_A
ActiveAnimTwo=YASBIO_B
ActiveAnimDamaged=YASBIO_AD
ActiveAnimTwoDamaged=YASBIO_BD
ActiveAnimZAdjust=-200

[YASBIO_A]
Normalized=yes
NewTheater=yes
Start=0
LoopStart=0
LoopEnd=0 ;5
LoopCount=-1
Rate=400
Layer=ground
Image=YASBIO_A

[YASBIO_AD]
Image=YASBIO_A
Normalized=yes
NewTheater=yes
Start=1 ;0
LoopStart=1 ;0
LoopEnd=2 ;5
LoopCount=-1
Rate=400
Layer=ground

[YASBIO_B]
Normalized=yes
NewTheater=yes
Start=0
LoopStart=0
LoopEnd=7
LoopCount=-1
Rate=400
;Layer=ground

[YASBIO_BD]
Image=YASBIO_B
Normalized=yes
NewTheater=yes
Start=8
LoopStart=8
LoopEnd=15
LoopCount=-1
Rate=400
;Layer=ground

I tend to release things I create so that assets are never lost to hard drive problems, accidental deletion, or me having to pretend to care about rippers taking things from my project when it is done. #Tongue

View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website ModDB Profile ID YouTube User URL Twitter Channel URL Skype Account
DonutArnold
General

PostPosted: Sat Apr 29, 2017 6:31 am    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

The dots are now fixed (caused by badly made .pal file), I've reuploaded the .zip files and I highly recommend everyone to use this fixed version.

Blackdawn17
Civilian

PostPosted: Fri May 12, 2017 9:21 am    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

looks great! thanks for this=) this will replace only the stuffs of bio reactor to work or i will edit other files

PussyPus
Commander

PostPosted: Fri May 12, 2017 6:29 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

Nooze's cameo looks Mental Omega'ish, here are mine.

biopicon.png
 Description:
HQ version
 Filesize:  7.2 KB
 Viewed:  23825 Time(s)

biopicon.png

biopicon 0000.png
 Description:
In-game version
 Filesize:  2.94 KB

biopicon 0000.png

yur_biop.png
 Description:
Preview version
 Filesize:  11.7 KB

yur_biop.png

NucleiSplitter
Laser Commando

PostPosted: Fri May 12, 2017 9:50 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

Not bad PussyPus, too bad I won't be using this, it's just way too big for me in my in-game perspective, and I'm already fine with the Bio Reactors, when I first saw this, I wanted to use it, but when I used it, I said, "Damn, this is just too tall!". So, I scrapped my idea of using it Sad

PussyPus
Commander

PostPosted: Fri May 12, 2017 10:59 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

NucleiSplitter wrote:
Not bad PussyPus, too bad I won't be using this, it's just way too big for me in my in-game perspective, and I'm already fine with the Bio Reactors, when I first saw this, I wanted to use it, but when I used it, I said, "Damn, this is just too tall!". So, I scrapped my idea of using it Sad

Did i mentioned i make unique cameos?

PillBox20
Commander

PostPosted: Sat May 13, 2017 7:16 am    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

Honestly I don't like it. It looks too blurred and the background reminds me of the moon, not fitting the other Yuri cameos. Plus the building itself is quite small. I can hardly tell what it is, when I first saw it.

The cameo is about the thing you are going to build/train/construct/order. It must be very visible and background should help you see the object, not mix with it thus making it harder to spot what the shell you are paying for.

My YouTube Channel: https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCtxeQoEM_iVd-F-xUIwleyQ
PillBox20's Red Alert 2 Mod: http://www.moddb.com/mods/pillbox20s-red-alert-2/downloads/pillbox20s-red-alert-2-version-02

View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website YouTube User URL Skype Account
Templarfreak
Vehicle Driver

PostPosted: Tue May 16, 2017 7:21 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

With some very slight modifications this could be a crazy-looking defense.

PussyPus
Commander

PostPosted: Tue May 16, 2017 8:26 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

PillBox20 wrote:
Honestly I don't like it. It looks too blurred and the background reminds me of the moon, not fitting the other Yuri cameos. Plus the building itself is quite small. I can hardly tell what it is, when I first saw it.

The cameo is about the thing you are going to build/train/construct/order. It must be very visible and background should help you see the object, not mix with it thus making it harder to spot what the shell you are paying for.

I forgot to edit the sky color to fit as YR'ish.

NucleiSplitter
Laser Commando

PostPosted: Wed May 17, 2017 8:14 am    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

PussyPus wrote:
NucleiSplitter wrote:

Did i mentioned i make unique cameos?

I meant the Concept Bldg. Donut did, it's too big for me, maybe it's because I'm using 25% smaller infantry...

wiwimax
Soldier

PostPosted: Thu Sep 27, 2018 2:04 am    Post subject: Re: Yuri Bio Reactor [RA2/YR] Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

DonutArnold wrote:
You can straight away replace the old reactor without any .INI coding as this has the same amount of frames. .PNG source files included.

When I put any infantry in it (or all 5 - max infantries), the building doesn't full up, i.e. doesn't show up the fulled state animation with using default / original artmd.ini as it should be like on the preview picture:

What I need to do, to fix this?

Lin Kuei Ominae
Seth

PostPosted: Thu Sep 27, 2018 6:24 am    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

wiwimax wrote:
What I need to do, to fix this?

This is a simple file replace job to get the SHP work, so unless you copied only half of the SHPs into your mix, the problem is in your code. Thus undo the changes that broke this.
You have the original game inis. You have your inis. compare and fix the problem.

Public SHPs
X-Mech Calendar (28 Mechs for GDI and Nod)
5 GDI, 5 Nod, 1 Mutant, 1 Scrin unit, 1 GDI building

Tools
Image Shaper______TMP Shop______C&C Executable Modifier

cxtian39
Commander

PostPosted: Thu Sep 27, 2018 6:37 am    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

The building itself covers its animation.
Use these without coding

ygpowr.shp
 Description:

Download
 Filename:  ygpowr.shp
 Filesize:  23.09 KB
 Downloaded:  154 Time(s)

yapowr.shp
 Description:

Download
 Filename:  yapowr.shp
 Filesize:  23.95 KB
 Downloaded:  146 Time(s)

Lin Kuei Ominae
Seth

PostPosted: Thu Sep 27, 2018 7:01 am    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

*ZAdjust helps

Public SHPs
X-Mech Calendar (28 Mechs for GDI and Nod)
5 GDI, 5 Nod, 1 Mutant, 1 Scrin unit, 1 GDI building

Tools
Image Shaper______TMP Shop______C&C Executable Modifier

wiwimax
Soldier

PostPosted: Thu Sep 27, 2018 5:03 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

@cxtian39: Thank you, that fix the problem.

RIAKTOR
Disk Thrower

PostPosted: Thu Oct 04, 2018 5:47 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

Second concept art looks better. But ingame version probably is best(if with green liquid).

Holy_Master
Commander

PostPosted: Fri Oct 12, 2018 1:16 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

oh look great! as if westwood made themselve!

DonutArnold
General

PostPosted: Fri Oct 12, 2018 2:27 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

@Holy_Master: Thanks! Smile I tried to make it look as close to WW's style as possible.

Holy_Master
Commander

PostPosted: Fri Oct 12, 2018 2:43 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

I really like texture and setup you made for it base at first I though it's was photoshop from exist art until I saw build up animation and cameo, it very impress me.

DonutArnold
General

PostPosted: Fri Oct 12, 2018 6:50 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

Spent some time to get the base texture right, as you can see in this render (these are included in the Yuri building kit, btw):

yuri_kit01_12.png
 Description:
 Filesize:  222.79 KB
 Viewed:  18516 Time(s)

yuri_kit01_12.png

Holy_Master
Commander

PostPosted: Fri Oct 12, 2018 7:14 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

But I think building model in cameo should stand out more from background... maybe it background need to be more simple.

PussyPus
Commander

PostPosted: Fri Oct 12, 2018 9:16 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

Still waiting for an allied and soviet building kits, but i think yuri worth it more

BySc
Cyborg Artillery

PostPosted: Sat Oct 13, 2018 12:04 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

Yey, looks good.

Rakaziel
Medic

PostPosted: Sun Jul 21, 2019 10:52 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

Awesome! This would make great a Yuri Hospital or Armory as well!

Team Black
Defense Minister

PostPosted: Tue Jul 23, 2019 12:14 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

There's already a Yuri hospital

TAK02
General

PostPosted: Tue Jul 23, 2019 3:01 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

Team Black wrote:
There's already a Yuri hospital

Laughing
I was under the impression it was the armory; since it turns useless units into useful units #Tongue

wthigon
Vehicle Drone

PostPosted: Sun Dec 29, 2019 8:25 am    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

Sorry to revive an old thread, but I recently came back to modding YR and have run in to this problem....

Looks fine when infantry inside but idle non loaded and damaged looks messed up.

INI code is the default, non edited code.

Untitled3.jpg
 Description:
 Filesize:  69.11 KB
 Viewed:  13384 Time(s)

Untitled3.jpg

Untitled1.jpg
 Description:
 Filesize:  91.07 KB

Untitled1.jpg

Untitled.jpg
 Description:
 Filesize:  64.74 KB

Untitled.jpg

Graion Dilach
Defense Minister

PostPosted: Sun Dec 29, 2019 9:12 am    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

Set it up as a clone and not as an art override - I expect one of the art entries still pointing towards the old YR animations.

=======================
WeiDU mods: Random Graion Tweaks | Graion's Soundsets
Maintainance: Extra Expanded Enhanced Encounters! | BGEESpawn
Contributions: EE Fixpack | Enhanced Edition Trilogy | DSotSC (Trilogy) | UB_IWD | SotSC & a lot more...

View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website ModDB Profile ID
Mark the topic unread ::  View previous topic :: View next topic

Share on TwitterShare on FacebookShare on Google+Share on DiggShare on RedditShare on PInterestShare on Del.icio.usShare on Stumble Upon
Quick Reply
Username:

If you are visually impaired or cannot otherwise answer the challenges below please contact the Administrator for help.

Write only two of the following words separated by a sharp: Brotherhood, unity, peace!