:: Home :: Get Hosted :: PPM FAQ :: Forum FAQ :: Privacy Policy :: Search :: Memberlist :: Usergroups :: Register :: Profile :: Log in to check your private messages :: Log in ::
Do you want to advertise at Project Perfect Mod. Find out how to do it HERE.

The time now is Sat Sep 22, 2018 1:09 am
All times are UTC + 0
 Forum index » Miscellaneous Forums » Offtopic Discussion Area » Political & Economical Discussion
G-E's LESSONS IN BULLSHIT
Moderators: Global Moderators, Offtopic Moderators
Post new topic   Reply to topic Page 1 of 1 [35 Posts] View previous topic :: View next topic
G-E
General

PostPosted: Fri Jun 09, 2017 7:25 am    Post subject:  G-E's LESSONS IN BULLSHIT Reply with quote

BULLSHIT:  One culture is not better than another

A favourite trope among the new-left, aka cultural marxists. This basically extends the idea that all individuals are equal, to the traditions and values being equal. Anyone who believes shit is a moron, and if they ever bother to vote, they are also a total hypocrite. Voting is the act of changing your culture/society/traditions by consensus, if you think every version is equal, then democracy has no value, and you shouldn't ever vote for anything.

BULLSHIT: Women are equal to men

Another classic conflation, equal doesn't mean the same. People who trot this line out are actually saying men and women are the same, should do the same things, have exactly the same rights/privileges etc. On the surface this sounds fantastic, except as any insurance company knows, mortality and morbidity are entirely different between the sexes. So evein in a social program or welfare aspect, men and women are not equal. Not just that but men and women are suited to entirely different forms of work, and are important to child rearing at different stages of development, mothers from 0-5yrs old, both parents 5-10yrs old, and the father primarily after that. Life isn't an equal distribution for some notion of fairness, it is predicated on producing a viable next generation to ensure the species survives.

BULLSHIT: Women get paid less than men

This would be true, except women like to take time off work to have babies, and once they have babies, they rarely put in much overtime. In households with single-mothers, they may put in overtime by pure necessity, but this is bad for the social development of the child. People who believe this feminist talking point rarely consider that men are the ones who take the majority of high-stress and high-risk occupations which pay more, and women by contrast overwhelmingly take on support roles like caregivers, nurses, secretaries etc. Except in rare cases, this disparity is a result of biology and logical choices, not oppression.

BULLSHIT: Trans/Gay/Confused sex people need extra protection

This is post-modernist intersectionality crap, it assumes that the more ways you can be categorized as a minority group, gay + black + left handed etc, the more of a victim you are. Every society has basic human rights, in places these battles take place, there are invariably equal rights for both men and women, unlike Saudi Arabia where non-men are lesser. Thus in Canada or Australia, there should be no need for extra rights/privileges/legalisms to "protect" anyone who can't make up their mind about which sex they belong to, for example no one is allowed to assault a person, it doesn't matter how they feel inside. It is preposterous to think an assault charge would be dropped because the victim has gender dysphoria.

BULLSHIT: Islam is the religion of peace

Actually it isn't, islam strives to create unity through conquest, if everyone worships allah according to the quran, then there will be peace.  Most people who say this know nothing of taqiyya, which is a holdover from judaism, whereby deception is used towards everyone outside of the religion. A rabbi will generally never tell a christian how they swear an oath every year to lie to everyone either.

Islam is a religion based on a culture of conquest, judaism is an exilic religion based on infiltration/subversion, and christianity is a religion based on a personal struggle with goodness/humility. This isn't to say they don't all contain good parts, violent parts, and seriously fucked up parts like murdering your own kid or pedophilia, but each one has an overarching theme. Islam's theme is one of domination, and if some muslims decide they are ok not trying to convert everyone and kill the pigs, well, super.

BULLSHIT: Communism doesn't work

Well strictly speaking every political system ever invented "doesn't work forever", the question is merely how long it does work, and how many die in the process. Communism is especially insidious because it infects people with egalitarian ideals that are actually repressive in nature. It would be like executing all the tall and short people, because they don't conform to the group, even though they had no control over how tall they grew, or who their parents married.

Communism destroys anything abnormally productive, abnormally clever, and abnormally critical of it, which is precisely what we're seeing in American campuses, where students seek to destroy the authority and objectivity of the systems and faculty. Similarly, it spawns radicals outside of it's own implementation, similar to the way salafists use ignorance of islam to recruit and brainwash future terrorists, communist ideas infect ignorant minds, and convinces them that there is an achievable utopia if they only overthrow whatever "oppressive' system is in place. And you can't construct a viable society that lasts more than 2-3 generations based on the ideology of destroying individuality and uniqueness.

BULLSHIT: Women need feminism

The reverse is true, the cult of feminism needs acolytes, primarily women, but they will take spineless men, aka beta males too. Feminism has long since lost touch with fighting for equal rights, since they already have equal rights everywhere they are currently fighting, and feminists don't seem keen to fight the islamic patriarchy. They too are infected with this intersectionality nonsense, so they feel a kinship with muslims who are portrayed as problems, or inferior, which is a large part of feminist dogma.

Feminism is like a laxative in search of an anus. It doesn't much care about what it has, it just wants to exist, and for that to happen, everyone has to be an asshole in need of changing. It's not good enough to _let_ women have contraceptives, they have to be _provided_ to them for free, and once they get that, they complain that they need extra sick days for their period cramps. Well boo hoo, if you want extra stuff and don't want to work as much, why would you expect equal pay?

BULLSHIT: There is no such thing as white genocide

The people who say this may be literally correct, since everyone would have to agree on the definition for it to be true, and the practice of breeding out a peoples or tribe from a region is an age-old practice of "peaceful" conquerors. The people who argue that white genocide exists in places like France or Greece are taking a precautionary stance, that the cultural makeup of a given region can be destroyed by unfettered immigration. This includes the very food and music available, and the architecture that is built.

Immigration above a certain ratio is an invasion. Invasions fundamentally alter societies and demographics. It is easy for someone who believes in the above bullshit, that all cultures are equal specifically, to believe that this is a good thing, or at least irrelevant, but for anyone particularly fond of their society and people, this is invariably bad. This doesn't mean people in France would protest Quebecers invading, since they share much of the culture and language already, but it is perfectly reasonable to protest a Nigerian invasion. Many people in France are from the Ivory Coast and other former colonies where they already speak french, and welcomed because their culture is somewhat acceptable. It isn't racist.

BULLSHIT: Reverse racism isn't a thing

Well, this is true, it is just plain racism, doesn't matter if you're a half-Malaysia homosexual eskimo, if you chant "death to whites!" you are probably racist. It doesn't matter what positive changes you fight for, like the terrorism examples above, you lose your moral high ground when you attack people for just being people.

Black Lives Matter is the perfect example of this, almost all their leadership members are vitriolic hate-mongers, most of which is directes at "white people" which isn't even an ethnic group. My lineage never held slaves, and as far as I know hasn't killed anyone in at least 300yrs, so my "whiteness" isn't the same as some Afrikaans slaver or an English Baron with plantations in Virginia, despite having roughly the same skintone.

BULLSHIT: America is highly racist, and oppresses black people

Even if you don't believe Morgan Freeman when he says in every interview he doesn't believe race plays a factor in your success, you should at least question this narrative since Obama was elected. You can't really go up much from president. If you wanna be a thug, expect a thug life, if you want to be respectable, expect a respectable life.

Just like the BLM example above with "whites", not all "blacks" are related in the slightest, and one of the best examples of how race isn't a factor, most "black" actors in hollywood come from England. Who knew people respect speaking with a strong English dialect, because it sounds cultured against a backdrop of rapper slang. Contrary to how the majority of black kids grow up in America, where speaking with a patwa or ebonics style bastardization is considered culturally appropriate, and no attempt at being presentable or eloquent is made. If the problem exists because of your own actions and/or behaviour, you are not oppressed.
Administrative Warning: Administrative Warning: Political Conspirator Detected!The political opinions expressed by this user in this forum are blindly hostile against Israel and whatever he considers to be Zionism or Zionists. Samples of such behavior can be seen here, here and here. His tactics consists on desconstructing what he considers to be the 'official story' blaming "Zionist" media for "lies", but he never has the intention to prove his claims. He tries to use psychological rethorics to provoke others to prove it in his place and only seem to accept "proofs" (a.k.a. factoids) that seems to fit his shaped opinion about the subject. A proper explanation on his tactics with samples can be seen here and here.

This kind of behavior is not welcomed in this community at all, neither are any kind of hate speech against any group of people. Such attitude is considered trolling. This warning notice is restricted to the Political and Economical Discussion Forum and maybe it will be removed once administrators consider that the attitude of the user has changed.

TAK02
Commander

PostPosted: Fri Jun 09, 2017 7:30 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

This post alone shows how naive and ignorant you are of the world as it is. And how insane!
I was once told I don't anything about the world. Looks I'm not the only one.
I tend to release things I create so that assets are never lost to hard drive problems, accidental deletion, or me having to pretend to care about rippers taking things from my project when it is done. #Tongue
I once ninja'd MigEater #Tongue
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website ModDB Profile ID Skype Account
NucleiSplitter
Chem Warrior

PostPosted: Sat Jun 10, 2017 12:40 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

...this, isn't that informative to me, I thought it was your 'Lessons Learned in Life that first sounded kinda like bullsh*t' kind of thread...

G-E
General

PostPosted: Sat Jun 10, 2017 1:40 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Consider it a primer, most of my personal stories would be uninteresting in this regard as I have defenses against manipulation and propaganda, but defenses that are passive.

When I talk to people in real life, I will ask questions in a way no one else will ask, this prevents someone giving me a prepared answer (lie) and forces them to think while answering, which is often enough to trip someone. A silly example would be like testing someone did in fact go get food instead of shopping or having sex in a parking lot, the normal way of asking is like "did you go out for lunch?" whereas I would ask "what did you eat?" even if I have no reason to assume they were going to eat at all. If they weren't pretending to go eat, they would merely shrug it off and say no with some story attached, but if they had prepared a lie about going to eat, suddenly their suspicion/threat reaction would show, and any lie would probably not be convincing.

Another thing I often do is reference some obscure event they told me about in the past when talking (I have an excellent memory for little odd details), like I'm dropping bread crumbs. This one is very effective at catching people who change their stories a lot, and it isn't offensive, it can be done entirely disinterested while looking away, like a throw-away line. The reason it works well is they will admit not recalling this tidbit they told me before, which is a red flag, or they will not expect it, which forces them to be creative potentially upsetting the carefully crafted story they had planned to tell, or brushing it off, or in very rare cases becoming extremely nervous as they wonder what else I might have remembered. Each eventuality tells me something, or at least gives me a clue.

Once I have reasonable grounds to be suspicious, I could try more active techniques, but when spaced out properly you can keep using the above two tricks to get people to reveal pretty much everything. There is a side benefit too, you end up talking about things they don't normally talk about with others as well, this makes them get used to confiding in you, or feeling closer, which then makes it even easier to figure them out.

Long ago as part of sales training I was taught by a clever marketer, you don't push people with answers, you lead them with questions. This actually applies to pretty much every conversation. Every verbal communication with someone is either teaching, learning, or selling.

I'm sure most of you never really considered it that way, but it's true, communication always has a purpose, and that purpose requires a certain structure, a kind of a dance. Maybe the selling product is your idea, maybe an action you want them to take, maybe a physical thing, but the methods/techniques used by effective speakers is largely the same as the effective salesman. If you are selling, they are buying it. If in the course of the conversation they aren't buying it, and you let them off the hook, give up, or accept their position, you are effectively buying their sales pitch as to why they aren't buying.
Administrative Warning: Administrative Warning: Political Conspirator Detected!The political opinions expressed by this user in this forum are blindly hostile against Israel and whatever he considers to be Zionism or Zionists. Samples of such behavior can be seen here, here and here. His tactics consists on desconstructing what he considers to be the 'official story' blaming "Zionist" media for "lies", but he never has the intention to prove his claims. He tries to use psychological rethorics to provoke others to prove it in his place and only seem to accept "proofs" (a.k.a. factoids) that seems to fit his shaped opinion about the subject. A proper explanation on his tactics with samples can be seen here and here.

This kind of behavior is not welcomed in this community at all, neither are any kind of hate speech against any group of people. Such attitude is considered trolling. This warning notice is restricted to the Political and Economical Discussion Forum and maybe it will be removed once administrators consider that the attitude of the user has changed.

temp
Rocket Cyborg

PostPosted: Sat Jun 10, 2017 2:12 pm    Post subject: Re: G-E's LESSONS IN BULLSHIT Reply with quote

G-E wrote:

Actually it isn't, islam strives to create unity through conquest, if everyone worships allah according to the quran, then there will be peace.  Most people who say this know nothing of taqiyya, which is a holdover from judaism, whereby deception is used towards everyone outside of the religion. A rabbi will generally never tell a christian how they swear an oath every year to lie to everyone either.

Islam is a religion based on a culture of conquest, judaism is an exilic religion based on infiltration/subversion, and christianity is a religion based on a personal struggle with goodness/humility. This isn't to say they don't all contain good parts, violent parts, and seriously fucked up parts like murdering your own kid or pedophilia, but each one has an overarching theme. Islam's theme is one of domination, and if some muslims decide they are ok not trying to convert everyone and kill the pigs, well, super.

Well islam is a religion of peace, if you don't think so, you can go ztype yourself.

also what is your religion G-E? (so we can go down to your level and insult it)

PussyPus
Commander

PostPosted: Sat Jun 10, 2017 2:37 pm    Post subject: Re: G-E's LESSONS IN BULLSHIT Reply with quote

temp wrote:
G-E wrote:

Well islam is a religion of peace, if you don't think so, you can go ztype yourself.

also what is your religion G-E? (so we can go down to your level and insult it)

Was religious discussing supposed to be disallowed in this site? Based on conquest because in the old Islam history Muslims were fighting with only their enemies and not killing any non-Muslims by forcing them, even there are some Jews are good and not Zionists, here are well known words said by some non-Muslims:

What You See On Islam: We force anyone to convert to Islam, and if you didn't convert, you will die, don't marry from a Muslim, Muslims rape their wives and even killing them if they are disbelievers.

What Actually Happening: Islam is a religion of peace, we are free to let anyone be in their original or their fathers' religions, we don't terrorize or kill people who are not Muslims, E.G. what ISIS and BOI do is called 'Terrorism', they are not considered Muslims 100%, they lost their way and method of life FOREVER.

G-E
General

PostPosted: Sun Jun 11, 2017 1:51 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Just to clarify something for the christians and atheists in the room....

Both judaism and islam have a core book, but the culture and interpretation of that book isn't left up to the individual, rather there are secondary books that derive meaning from those few pages into volumes and volumes. Someone might argue the torah or quran is benign, and that might be largely true, but next to those books will always be the extrapolated tomes of wisdom written by ordinary men, not the prophets. In this way, much of the religious text stays hidden from the average onlooker.

Many of you will have seen how I rail against the talmud, because that is what the rabbis and rabblets study, not the torah, and the same goes for the islamic texts. They were originally oral traditions passed down generationally, with the standard broken telephone effect of mutating a little along the way, and eventually codified into book format by various prodigal scholars. All the really nasty tenets, traditions, and subversive chapters are external, unlike christianity which replaces the old testament with the new testament, and has no other external interpretive volumes. Even if you believe in prophets and their infallibility, these books are written by fallible men sometimes centuries later.

For the sunni, the important one is the Bukhari which contains an entire section on jihad, which the extremist imams use as justification for suicide bombing, torture, and all manner of fun activities.

Now you two calling me names, show me which religious texts ISIS reads that is different than what you or the imams you know read?

I'm a neutral party here, enlighten me if I'm wrong.

Mechacaseal
Rocket Infantry

PostPosted: Sun Jun 11, 2017 4:37 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

cant we just agree muslims are the problem. the actual people. lets focus on that not the religion. stupid muslims always killing people over religious beliefs and culture. i hate them. they killed some great kids in europe who were no doubt nothing but love and happiness. with NAIL BOMBS. blah. get them out.

Last edited by Mechacaseal on Sun Jun 11, 2017 5:10 pm; edited 1 time in total

Banshee
Supreme Banshee

PostPosted: Sun Jun 11, 2017 5:07 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Quote:
BULLSHIT:  One culture is not better than another

Define "better". Otherwise, what you are posting makes no sense.

Quote:
BULLSHIT: Women are equal to men

There are things in woman that doesn't exist in a male body and the opposite also applies. However, medicine is able to bypass most of these limitations nowadays.

Quote:
BULLSHIT: Women get paid less than men

Which women and which men? And where? Bad generalizations with no reference are just bad.

Quote:
except women like to take time off work to have babies, and once they have babies, they rarely put in much overtime.

Not every woman has babies and human beings are not immune to medical problems. And many of the times where woman take some time off to take care of their babies, they may not necessarily receive as much as they did when they had no babies to take care at all. That wouldn't be a reason to lower the wage of a person for the rest of their life either.

Quote:
BULLSHIT: Trans/Gay/Confused sex people need extra protection

Protection? No, I don't think so... but trans possibly need help to adapt to the changes that happens on their body. For the others, psychologist should help if they can't deal with a community that is full of prejudice, which unfortunately exists.

Quote:

Bullshit if you consider it to be the only religion of peace. That religion itself is peaceful, but there are many other peaceful religions as well. Some people confuse cultural and behavior aspects of certain communities with religions. There are criminals everywhere that may claim to follow any religion. Also, there are many people who twist religions creating real monsters that no longer have anything to do with the religion that theoretically has served as a base for it.

Quote:
BULLSHIT: Communism doesn't work

That's not bullshit. That's a fact. Communism doesn't work. It doesn't make everybody equal. It just favors a small elite extremely while the rest vegetates.

Quote:
BULLSHIT: Women need feminism

Of course that's bullshit. It's also bullshit that males would need machismo. Both feminism and machismo are cancers for the society. People need to respect each other regardless of their genre. It's plain and simple as that.

Quote:
BULLSHIT: There is no such thing as white genocide

There are so many genocides or many kinds... and it happens very often. Our civilization is pure madness.

Quote:
BULLSHIT: Reverse racism isn't a thing

Racism is racism, regardless of the target. And every kind racism is the inability to accept the reality (where each individual is different).

Quote:
BULLSHIT: America is highly racist, and oppresses black people

There are so many racism there... not just with black or white people... it's a pity. It's a great place that I love to visit. But yea, it is full of racists of any kind. And it is not just with skin color. But that's not the only place in the world that you'll find racism. There are worse places.

G-E
General

PostPosted: Mon Jun 12, 2017 5:03 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Mechacaseal wrote:
cant we just agree muslims are the problem. the actual people. lets focus on that not the religion. stupid muslims always killing people over religious beliefs and culture. i hate them. they killed some great kids in europe who were no doubt nothing but love and happiness. with NAIL BOMBS. blah. get them out.

I think what you're rightly referring to is the local cultures of these people before they invade Europe unannounced, they come from highly tribal, and highly caste societies. A lot of people believe wrongly that islam is purely to blame for anything, when a larger part of it is where they grew up, which may be harsher, poorer, and thus more extreme in outlook.

This is the hard part for people to square, part of it is the religion, part of is the stray dog mentality. Most of the people jumping onto ships aren't family men with responsibilities who have worked hard all their lives to provide for others that depend on them, they are young and aggressive shitheads who just want money, often the free money they are promised by NGOs and European govts.

The problem for us as outsiders, we don't know what they are like, and what form of islam they were indoctrinated into, nor do we know their human character. If we can't assess people properly, then it is foolish and stupid to allow them in.... it's no different than knowingly allowing someone with a fake passport to immigrate right?

Prudence is not racist, caution is not xenophobic.

Banshee: most of those are one-liners I hear routinely from virtual signalling leftists, and I threw in a couple from other topics I've heard recently...

PS. I said communism CAN work for a limited time, the maximum we have seen is 3 generations, or about 50-60yrs, but it depends how brutal the revolution and what the starting situation was. The revolution in Russia/Ukraine came from a period where everyone was exhausted from war and millions of men rendered disabled, those conditions happened to be a weird confluence that helped it survive, as the first real generation to oppose the tyranny was delayed.

Banshee
Supreme Banshee

PostPosted: Mon Jun 12, 2017 9:14 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

And I reiterate: communism does not work... not even for a limited time. It's a complete failed concept.

G-E
General

PostPosted: Mon Jun 12, 2017 10:06 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

The main failing of all collectivist political ideologies is that the collective has to agree voluntarily or by force, but with each generation, you are replacing the people with new people who don't have the same desire to support it, in many cases they don't even know why their parents wanted it. By the second generation people learn to live in the cracks, exploit those little loopholes they are left. Once they have kids, the third generation has no idea what the struggle was about, and the revolutionaries start dying off, leaving them without any struggle, which is a death sentence for the always discontent human.

This is true for more than just communism as we know it though, it applies equally to an anarchist commune. It's very easy to have a voluntary anarchist or libertarian society, if all the members made a choice to join it, but the moment they have kids, those kids didn't have a choice. If the parents chose the anarchism as a rejection of collectivism, the kids will have no concept of the collectivism they escaped besides badly told stories.

This is why anyone who understands humanity knows politics must be forever changing. It swings like a pendulum from extreme to extreme, precisely because people get used to it, changing their perspective on what is fair. Then a new generation comes along that either takes it the next step farther, or rejects it outright, starting the swing in reverse. It is uniformity itself that humans rebel against, the moment life is predictable, people begin to hate it. Greed too is a manifestation based on knowing things will change, we can't be certain there will be food tomorrow, so lets eat everything we see....  

The struggle is life. The struggle is necessary....

PussyPus
Commander

PostPosted: Mon Jun 12, 2017 1:56 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

G-E is a complete ANTI-MUSLIM & ANTI-CHRIST Exactly like Amos Yee: http://www.bbc.com/news/world-us-canada-39388810

TAK02
Commander

PostPosted: Tue Jun 13, 2017 6:12 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Banshee wrote:
And I reiterate: communism does not work... not even for a limited time. It's a complete failed concept.

Hmm... I don't know... I feel like it COULD work, if all agree to it...
But TRUE TRUE communism like the one Marx put together? Nope. Mod it first.
That, and/or put someone who is afraid of God's punishment in charge. Should help keep 'em in line.
I tend to release things I create so that assets are never lost to hard drive problems, accidental deletion, or me having to pretend to care about rippers taking things from my project when it is done. #Tongue
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website ModDB Profile ID Skype Account
Mechacaseal
Rocket Infantry

PostPosted: Tue Jun 13, 2017 4:53 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

TAK02 wrote:
Banshee wrote:

That, and/or put someone who is afraid of God's punishment in charge. Should help keep 'em in line.

that awkward moment when you have no evidence of a god. makes me wanna stop posting here. feel like im surrounded by retarded children. believing in shit that has no evidence. like really. define god. you cant. post evidence of god. you cant. dont even know what "god" is. you can make shit up but thats it.

TAK02
Commander

PostPosted: Tue Jun 13, 2017 5:45 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

People who search for evidence for God's existence come up with reasons. Because they doubted his existence to begin with.
Idiots like you believe that 0+0+0 somehow made 1. That, and look at yourself: do you seriously that this 'evolution' created complex beings like humans and all the processes inside?
Also: humans have SOULs right? Where do these come from if our whole brain is made up of nerv-cells that emit charges, i.e our brain more-or-less work like a PC, yet we never managed to make something like human-intelligent PC despite the similarities.
Let's say humans evolved from apes/chimps: Last I checked, they have a larger mouth and nose than we do. It shrank when they became humans WHY again? I was paying some attention when we went thru that mumbo-jumbo at school. Nothing about that came up.
G-E
General

PostPosted: Tue Jun 13, 2017 7:51 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Not understanding something isn't proof of something else.

While we're back on the topic of bullshit...

Here's how the media bullshits you softly:

Here's how the marxist educational school system makes bullshit acolytes:

Police bullshit:
http://freewestmedia.com/2017/06/12/witnesses-contradict-police-after-car-runs-over-eight-people-in-amsterdam/
http://www.zerohedge.com/news/2017-06-12/us-government-punishes-people-helping-dying-children

Intersectional leftist bullshit:
http://www.foxnews.com/opinion/2017/06/08/pro-trump-gays-banned-from-pride-parade.html
http://www.smh.com.au/lifestyle/celebrity/cruel-and-humiliating-bad-feminist-author-roxane-gay-calls-out-treatment-by-mamamia-20170613-gwq7i5.html
https://heatst.com/politics/show-your-rump-to-trump-plans-nationwide-mooning-during-presidents-uk-visit/

Bullshit about art, or art of bullshit:
http://www.timesofisrael.com/jewish-suspects-arrested-over-swastika-graffiti-on-synagogues/
http://kfiam640.iheart.com/articles/national-news-104668/college-professor-ancient-white-marble-statues-15900561/

Researcher of bullshit can't even make convincing bullshit:
https://www.scientificamerican.com/article/shining-a-light-on-the-dark-corners-of-the-web1/?WT.mc_id=SA_FB_TECH_NEWS

Documentary on the fake news program CO-INTEL-PRO:
https://thoughtmaybe.com/cointelpro-101/

TAK02
Commander

PostPosted: Tue Jun 13, 2017 8:07 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

G-E wrote:
Not understanding something isn't proof of something else.

Same to you.
temp
Rocket Cyborg

PostPosted: Tue Jun 13, 2017 9:52 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Mechacaseal wrote:
TAK02 wrote:
Banshee wrote:

that awkward moment when you have no evidence of a god. makes me wanna stop posting here. feel like im surrounded by retarded children. believing in shit that has no evidence. like really. define god. you cant. post evidence of god. you cant. dont even know what "god" is. you can make shit up but thats it.

Your life is an evidence of existence of god.

TAK02
Commander

PostPosted: Wed Jun 14, 2017 1:53 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

You're late #Tongue
TAK02 wrote:
People who search for evidence for God's existence come up with reasons. Because they doubted his existence to begin with.
Idiots like you believe that 0+0+0 somehow made 1. That, and look at yourself: do you seriously that this 'evolution' created complex beings like humans and all the processes inside?
Also: humans have SOULs right? Where do these come from if our whole brain is made up of nerv-cells that emit charges, i.e our brain more-or-less work like a PC, yet we never managed to make something like human-intelligent PC despite the similarities.
Let's say humans evolved from apes/chimps: Last I checked, they have a larger mouth and nose than we do. It shrank when they became humans WHY again? I was paying some attention when we went thru that mumbo-jumbo at school. Nothing about that came up.

G-E
General

PostPosted: Wed Jun 14, 2017 3:35 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Ixith
Cyborg Commando

PostPosted: Wed Jun 14, 2017 11:03 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

TAK02 wrote:

clearly...either not enough...or you had a shitty ass teacher and also didn't read the book.

G-E
General

PostPosted: Wed Jun 14, 2017 11:36 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Ixith wrote:
clearly...either not enough...or you had a shitty ass teacher and also didn't read the book.

sCienCe hAs nOThinG oN iSlAm

TAK02
Commander

PostPosted: Wed Jun 14, 2017 3:42 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Ixith wrote:
TAK02 wrote:

I'm not sure what you're referring to.
Mechacaseal
Rocket Infantry

PostPosted: Wed Jun 14, 2017 8:26 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

TAK02 wrote:
Ixith wrote:
TAK02 wrote:

I'm not sure what you're referring to.

he thinks youre ignorant.

FurryQueen
General

PostPosted: Sat Jun 17, 2017 3:42 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

And here we see g-e, arguing with the special snowflakes. Some of the things I agree with though.
Discord: The Astronomer#1314
Steam

PussyPus
Commander

PostPosted: Sat Jun 17, 2017 1:17 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

G-E wrote:
Ixith wrote:

sCienCe hAs ThinG oN iSlAm

The Dimensions of a single world was mentioned in the qur'an (you know what i mean), even ALIENS, we cannot see them, i scrapped a theory in paranormalis that there might be an evidence of different alien species exist, but no one knew that Wink you may wonder how do i find those kind of stuff.

Sir Modsalot
Commander

PostPosted: Fri Jun 23, 2017 1:44 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

G-E wrote:
Banshee: most of those are one-liners I hear routinely from virtual signalling leftists, and I threw in a couple from other topics I've heard recently...

Fair warning for everyone else, in case the one in the sig wasn't enough, any time ANYONE refers to someone as a "virtue signaling leftist", that's your cue to tune out because chances are good everything following that phrase is an emotionally-driven shitfest that's either completely irrelevant or greatly inaccurate and based on groundless assumptions.

TAK02 wrote:

This is fodder for a new scientific field of study, not a collection of re-translated mistranslations of theories barely grounded in reality. Not to say some of the stories didn't happen, some have historical basis and confirmation, but this is focused on the idea of souls. I have a personal interest in pursuing this from a scientific perspective, but I wouldn't even know where to begin as far as tools and procedures (and funding them), never mind finding anyone that would agree to any tests. Again, fodder for a new field of study.

TAK02 wrote:
Let's say humans evolved from apes/chimps

Let's not, because we didn't. Humans, apes, and chimps all evolved separately from an ape-like ancestor.

DCoder wrote:
There is no sanity left in this thread.

TAK02
Commander

PostPosted: Fri Jun 23, 2017 2:11 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Sir Modsalot wrote:
TAK02 wrote:

This is fodder for a new scientific field of study, not a collection of re-translated mistranslations of theories barely grounded in reality. Not to say some of the stories didn't happen, some have historical basis and confirmation, but this is focused on the idea of souls. I have a personal interest in pursuing this from a scientific perspective, but I wouldn't even know where to begin as far as tools and procedures (and funding them), never mind finding anyone that would agree to any tests. Again, fodder for a new field of study.

Brian-mapping would be a good start...
Sir Modsalot wrote:
TAK02 wrote:
Let's say humans evolved from apes/chimps

Let's not, because we didn't. Humans, apes, and chimps all evolved separately from an ape-like ancestor.

Whatever. Those are details people tend to forget when you last went thru that 'lesson' at school over 3 years ago.
That, and I don't believe in that theory. The complex systems both humans and other living-things possess suggest a 'maker', similar how complex PC-systems were made by humans.
G-E
General

PostPosted: Fri Jun 23, 2017 11:27 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Humans don't have souls anymore than a high voltage transformer behind a large building does.

Whatever waves or emissions you think are part of your connection to the universe do in fact cease when you die. Arguing that your consciousness persists because in some theoretical model those energies could persist beyond you is like saying Hitler never died since the first TV broadcasts are still floating in space. There is a "life force" generated by living things, it's a byproduct of being chemically unstable, the energetic reaction is a culmination of heat, electrical, static, and other forms, all of which require inputs.

As for evolution, SM is sorta right, the human tree is far from a clear lineation from the other primates though, we are a species of dozens maybe hundreds of sub-species that kept being divided up by geography, only to be reintroduced into the larger genus again as a result of migrations, invasions, averaging out most of them. For geneticists it is generally impossible to tell that a particular ancestor belonged to its own old branch if it included genetic material from a modern branch, they just assume it belongs to the modern one.

Black people as we know them in Africa are not all descended from one tribe, and "white" people didn't just lose their blackness spontaneously in the north. If you shave a black bear and a polar bear, they have different coloured skin underneath, yet we don't think one is the ancestor of the other.

Most of you probably heard of Cro Magnon and Denisovians, but there have been lots of skeletons found in the Sahara that showed thicker boned tall people that predated the slimmer and shorter modern people we find there today. These differences go well beyond just being beefy, they had massive square jaws, and thicker bones with larger ligament attachments, meaning they were heavily muscled. Their teeth were also in very good shape without the waviness of malnutrition, showing they had excellent diets as well, better than many modern humans. This also correlates to the giants found in Sibera and Ohio, which also had similar chunky facial features, and oddly cracked skulls (sideways rather than spiderweb) to those older chunky Africans.

Our ancestry is much older and more complicated than anyone is willing to admit.

Sir Modsalot
Commander

PostPosted: Sat Jun 24, 2017 2:44 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

TAK02 wrote:
Whatever. Those are details people tend to forget when you last went thru that 'lesson' at school over 3 years ago.

Over 3 years ago? How old do you think I am? I was in high school when I joined this forum. Check my join date if you want to do some quick guesswork.

TAK02 wrote:
That, and I don't believe in that theory. The complex systems both humans and other living-things possess suggest a 'maker', similar how complex PC-systems were made by humans.

"Theory"? Right. That aside, and ignoring what G-E said for now, I do believe human souls are "generated" semi-randomly in a way (though how that happens is for future science to determine), rather than outright created, similar to how our planet was semi-randomly "seeded" by comets with the original ingredients for life. There's no real reason or purpose for it, nor does there need to be. We're born, we live, and we make new life ourselves if we choose to. The fundamentals are simple. It's the underlying mystery regarding why we gained individuality, self-awareness, and the ability to learn things beyond our instinctive curiosities that complicates everything. The Toba eruption may have had something to do with it all since it nearly caused us to go extinct, but trying to put those pieces together also introduces some complications since evolution of higher thought on its own is not really obvious, it's only the results of it that are.

DCoder wrote:

TAK02
Commander

PostPosted: Sat Jun 24, 2017 6:11 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Sir Modsalot wrote:
TAK02 wrote:

Over 3 years ago? How old do you think I am? I was in high school when I joined this forum. Check my join date if you want to do some quick guesswork.

I just do no care about it. And if you don't care for or aren't interested in something for longer than a year, trust me, you'll begin to forget all aboout it.
Sir Modsalot wrote:
TAK02 wrote:
"Theory"? Right.

It's all built on the assumption that those semi-ape/hoomans are genetically related to us. Nothing else. And honestly?
OF COURSE we're going to find MANY similarities in the DNA! Because they ARE BUILT the SAME way WE are! You can even find a bit of humans in the DNA of MICE! OF COURSE scientists are going to jump to conclusions based on 'evidence' they found, which includes tools among other things!
But can it guaranteed that humans did act like you'd think a cave-man would? Can it be guaranteed that BOTH early-humans (if the cave-men really were around) and their 'ancestors' acted in the way scientists explained/hypothesize? Is there ANY evidence that doesn't suggest there was a different path? (Apparently they found some ruins in Turkey/Syria or something that predate the... Nepolthonic-Revolution (wrong name? srry...))

Unless someone finds rock-hard evidence that this ACTUALLY happend, and not go base a whole theory on assumptions based some rocks or DNA samples people found, AND explain how the vast universe came to be, I won't believe anything even remotely related to that Darwin-fool.
And yes, I'm aware of the Big-Bang theory, but how did that one happen again? No one really explained it to me...
G-E
General

PostPosted: Sat Jun 24, 2017 6:07 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Darwin suffered from a form of ideological blindness even while he was pretty smart. He was partly a product of judaic de-constructionist thinking, and partly a product of a cultural need for alternatives, you could think of it like the search for an atheist god.

Darwin made a lot of assertions and conclusions that challenge the very idea of relationships, to the point where using his arguments you could render all group activity meaningless, and a lifeform's inherent superiority the only thing that matters. I think most people would realize in hindsight that is both wrong and simplistic, which even he realized after years of discussing the topic, during which he rolled back some of his sweeping assertions, and even came up with other rationalizations.

And TAK just because you think DNA is all similar, like say the alphabet, doesn't mean you're going to produce a 99% copy of Charles Dickens' work by using the same letters in your works. Our DNA contains enough nearly-identical parts to chimps that we can be certain man didn't evolve alone, or rather that mankind today included a lot less "new" DNA from all the race mixing.

Sir Modsalot
Commander

PostPosted: Wed Jun 28, 2017 1:00 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

TAK02 wrote:
It's all built on the assumption that those semi-ape/hoomans are genetically related to us. Nothing else.

Assumption? Modern apes have almost the exact same DNA as us. "Many" similarities doesn't come close to the truth of that.

TAK02 wrote:
But can it guaranteed that humans did act like you'd think a cave-man would? Can it be guaranteed that BOTH early-humans (if the cave-men really were around) and their 'ancestors' acted in the way scientists explained/hypothesize?

Pre-recorded historical behavior is mostly theory/educated guesses. If you want a guarantee of anything, get a time machine. Otherwise, do what sensible people do and focus on evidence of species evolution, rather than behavioral evolution.

TAK02 wrote:
And yes, I'm aware of the Big-Bang theory, but how did that one happen again? No one really explained it to me...

Quantum tunneling/fluctuations are the general go-to guess, but it'll be a while before a single agreeable theory is formulated and hashed out. It's the creation of the universe, after all, we're not meant to understand it as easily as, say, mixing concrete.

DCoder wrote:

FurryQueen
General

PostPosted: Thu Jun 29, 2017 2:03 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

TAK02 wrote:
Unless someone finds rock-hard evidence that this ACTUALLY happend, and not go base a whole theory on assumptions based some rocks or DNA samples people found, AND explain how the vast universe came to be, I won't believe anything even remotely related to that Darwin-fool.

Are you being intentionally dense? Evolution the theory passes the credibility test as there's vast swaths of evidence from every period of history. Humans, apes, chimps, et al evolved from a common ancestor but the differences come from that thing called "adaptation." In other words, humans adapted to different climates and topographical locations than other primates, and, as such, developed in a different way. For example, the use of tools. Some primates show some evidence of this and other primates show the use of 'accessorizing' for lack of a better term. Compiling the components together makes for a more convincing argument than 'lolgod.'

Quote:

Is "we plain don't fuckin' know" acceptable? I don't understand why people are so afraid of that answer. You sound like a mindless religious zealot who won't think for himself. In any case, the Big Bang was more likely preceded by another event. Most likely the 'Big Crunch' scenario. A cyclical model of the universe is the most commonly accepted theory at the moment, at least from what I've read. Other ones do exist like a Big Rip or Big Freeze, but those are more concerned with the eventual death of the universe. Put simply, there's no real way to know for sure what preceded the event, but there is  such a thing as 'cosmic microwave radiation' that can only exist in its current capacity if there were some massive explosive event at some point in the past. In other words, astronomers have found some evidence of a large creation event that spawned the universe. Though... not quite as we know it. Our other understanding shows an eventual decline in the universe where it stops expanding and collapses in onto itself leading to... the Big Crunch then another bang. Repeat forever.
Discord: The Astronomer#1314
Steam

Post new topic   Reply to topic Page 1 of 1 [35 Posts] View previous topic :: View next topic
 Forum index » Miscellaneous Forums » Offtopic Discussion Area » Political & Economical Discussion
Jump to:  
Share on TwitterShare on FacebookShare on Google+Share on DiggShare on RedditShare on PInterestShare on Del.icio.usShare on Stumble Upon