Project Perfect Mod Forums
:: Home :: Get Hosted :: PPM FAQ :: Forum FAQ :: Privacy Policy :: Search :: Memberlist :: Usergroups :: Register :: Profile :: Log in to check your private messages :: Log in ::

The time now is Fri Apr 19, 2024 5:10 pm
All times are UTC + 0
[3.x < 3.22] the Cameo Generator's text doing crazy
Moderators: stucuk
Post new topic   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies. Page 1 of 1 [9 Posts] Mark the topic unread ::  View previous topic :: View next topic
Stardark (Guest)

PostPosted: Fri Nov 19, 2004 7:12 pm    Post subject:  [3.x < 3.22] the Cameo Generator's text doing crazy Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

I have a bug founded, i have made an cameo and need 2 rows, i type in the upper row Undercover, and on the lower rom Civilian.
But the text of the upper row going be big and with if i type in the lower row.
Can anybody help me how the fix it if it not a bug are?
P.s. i can not so good english Very Happy

Banshee
Supreme Banshee

Also Known As: banshee_revora (Steam)

PostPosted: Fri Nov 19, 2004 11:08 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

Hey, could you post a screenshot showing how it looks like?

(I've tested this thing so much and I never heard about this bug before)

Mods, Mods Support, Public Researchs, Map Archives, Tutorials, A Friendly Community and much more. Check it out now!

PostPosted: Sat Nov 20, 2004 4:44 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

How to add an screenshot in a post?

Banshee
Supreme Banshee

PostPosted: Sat Nov 20, 2004 7:01 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

Hmmm... I think you have to register.

Mods, Mods Support, Public Researchs, Map Archives, Tutorials, A Friendly Community and much more. Check it out now!

- geno -
Energy Commando

PostPosted: Wed Dec 22, 2004 7:33 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

ive seen this thread so i have that problem too

when im making the napalm upgrade cameo then i type 1st and 2nd

fu.jpg
 Description:
 Filesize:  32.78 KB
 Viewed:  4015 Time(s)

fu.jpg

Fight for the freedom side, March with the Imperial War Machine or Conquest for World Domination
https://www.facebook.com/YRZH.Mod/
https://www.moddb.com/mods/yr-zero-hour

View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website ModDB Profile ID YouTube User URL Facebook Profile URL Twitter Channel URL Skype Account Yahoo Messenger Account
Banshee
Supreme Banshee

PostPosted: Wed Dec 22, 2004 10:11 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

Yea, I am aware of this bug because someone in Sleipnir Stuff showed me. It's probably something I messed up when I converted the cameo generator to the new CCM system. It will be fixed in the next patch.

- geno -
Energy Commando

PostPosted: Thu Dec 23, 2004 5:49 am    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

i should stick to the old OS SHP version

Fight for the freedom side, March with the Imperial War Machine or Conquest for World Domination
https://www.facebook.com/YRZH.Mod/
https://www.moddb.com/mods/yr-zero-hour

View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website ModDB Profile ID YouTube User URL Facebook Profile URL Twitter Channel URL Skype Account Yahoo Messenger Account
Bittah Commander
Defense Minister

PostPosted: Thu Dec 23, 2004 1:55 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

Convert to PNG, open with paint, add text and convert it back to SHP.

View user's profile Send private message ModDB Profile ID YouTube User URL Facebook Profile URL
Banshee
Supreme Banshee

PostPosted: Fri Jan 07, 2005 7:48 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

This bug has been tracked and fixed for 3.22

Post new topic   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies. Page 1 of 1 [9 Posts] Mark the topic unread ::  View previous topic :: View next topic

Share on TwitterShare on FacebookShare on Google+Share on DiggShare on RedditShare on PInterestShare on Del.icio.usShare on Stumble Upon
You can post new topics in this forum
You can reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum
You cannot vote in polls in this forum
You cannot attach files in this forum
You can download files in this forum