Project Perfect Mod Forums
:: Home :: Get Hosted :: PPM FAQ :: Forum FAQ :: Privacy Policy :: Search :: Memberlist :: Usergroups :: Register :: Profile :: Log in to check your private messages :: Log in ::

The time now is Thu Mar 28, 2024 10:58 am
All times are UTC + 0
Got a couple of questions here, if you don't mind?
Moderators: Global Moderators, Red Alert 2 Moderators
Post new topic   Reply to topic Page 1 of 1 [19 Posts] Mark the topic unread ::  View previous topic :: View next topic
Prodigal Providence
Medic

PostPosted: Sun Jul 02, 2017 10:55 am    Post subject:  Got a couple of questions here, if you don't mind?
Subject description: These has bugged me since forever.
Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

Hello there. Sorry for the sudden intrusion.

You see, ever since I started modding my YR like two years ago, I have been hounded by some flaws in my coding that I can't, or I don't have time to fix.

It's a couple of things, if you don't mind:

1. Rocket behavior on rocket-based anti-vehicle infantry.

In my mod all rockets and artillery shells are in voxel form, and all rocket-based weapons have high speed and acceleration.

When enemy vehicles cross a building garrisoned by my anti-vehicle infantry, they will shoot normally but there will be some rockets that instantly detonates as they keep firing. And sometimes, these prematurely-detonating rockets damage the structure itself, or any other structure next to it.

Or worse, all those rockets that they fire just simply detonates and never flies to the target.

Mostly happens when those garrisoned infantry hit vehicles on lower ground or slopes.

2. Tracer effects and laser colours.

I played EASB Hour recently and I liked how tanks emit tracer effects when firing, not to mention they instantly hit targets.

I am practically perplexed as to how to mimic the effect, so I've settled for the IsLaser system as all my tanks use InvisibleLow as their projectile.

For now I have 208,208,208 as the laser color parameter (the same color as the original line trail for rockets).

Do normal house colors affect a IsLaser weapon as is like when IsHouseColor is enabled? If not, what is the table for available color hues for this?

For the tracers, is it ever doable for normal YR or is it only available for NPatch or Ares? I do use the 50CAL SHP for my aircraft, but it's only for them.

That's all for now, I guess. I might have more questions up when I dig deeper into my files. Stay tuned Very Happy

A lover of large tank battles. Nothing satisfies me better than many tanks brawlin'.

4StarGeneral
General

PostPosted: Sun Jul 02, 2017 2:22 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

For the rockets, I would imagine they're detonating on the building itself at some points because they are either hitting the building or the target is within proximity to the rocket. The first can be fixed by adding Arm=15 (frames) to the projectile if the parent weapon's Speed=100, maybe 25 for Speed=0 just so it will clear the range of the building; You'll also have to account spread into the factor of how long to wait for it to arm. If that doesn't fix it then I'd imagine proximity is the problem in which Proximity=no would fix that, add a CourseLockDuration if needed if it's not hitting anything.

As for the tracer effects, normal YR should be able to do laser effects with IsBigLaser=yes (this is actually the thinner laser) and IsGatling on the building / vehicle (doesn't work on infantry and don't remember if it does on aircraft). If you're talking about tracer rounds that also can be done with a 3 stage gatling system by having the tracer fire on Stage1 and main weapon on Stage2 and 3. IsHouseColor just makes the laser the same color as the color you choose in game for each player. Not sure what you mean by 'instantly hit targets' but Inviso weapons do that with Speed=100, heck speed may not even be accounted for with those. It may be a special feature created for that mod using Ares DLL injection if it's doing the same effect as the USA Avenger from Zero Hour; Unless someone here can come up with a different solution.

Graion Dilach
Defense Minister

PostPosted: Sun Jul 02, 2017 4:13 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

EASB tracer effect is about using a railgun's(?) laser along with a casual projectile weapon through AttachedParticleSystems.

Somewhere along these lines, haven't modded YR for quite a while.

=======================
WeiDU mods: Random Graion Tweaks | Graion's Soundsets
Maintainance: Extra Expanded Enhanced Encounters! | BGEESpawn
Contributions: EE Fixpack | Enhanced Edition Trilogy | DSotSC (Trilogy) | UB_IWD | SotSC & a lot more...

View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website ModDB Profile ID
Prodigal Providence
Medic

PostPosted: Mon Jul 10, 2017 6:06 am    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

Okay, I'm back.

4StarGeneral wrote:
Not sure what you mean by 'instantly hit targets' but Inviso weapons do that with Speed=100

I actually made a mistake with what I wrote, I wanted to state that all tanks in EASB Hour have Inviso=yes on their weapons, hence their insta-hit capabilities. And yeah, Speed doesn't have any role on this tag.

I actually tried your suggestions about my AT rocket problem and it improved on my next tests, although there are still some rockets prematurely detonating. Welp, guess I have to tick Proximity=no.

Graion Dilach wrote:
EASB tracer effect is about using a railgun's(?) laser along with a casual projectile weapon through AttachedParticleSystems.

Is that so? IamInnocent also suggested VS_INI to me that has the tracer effects that I want, but as I checked the rulesmd.ini file I found out that almost every tank uses the Railgun system which is the only very confusing system for me. Yes, it has the visual effects that I want but it's just too confusing to me.

I say this yet I have a Railgun Abrams unit in the Allied roster. It uses a IsLaser=yes weapon though, due to the reason above.

And yes, like I said before, I have even more questions that need answering. Sorry for the intrusion!

1. Arcing=yes projectile speed.

Is there a way to increase the speed of a projectile with Arcing=yes on it's tag? Sometimes I revert back into the [Cannon] tag for nostalgia kicks, but this has always bothered me.

2. SCUD/Topol-like V3 coding.

Feeling the immense Allied Bias in my mod I wanted to give the Soviets their own counter to the Allies. I only have one choice and that's the SCUD/SS-1 Scaleboard or the Topol-M ICBM launcher.

I have seen mods where the V3 launches it's missile on a full 90 degree angle like a real SCUD launcher. How can I mimic this? I only know that it's on the same V3 special coding entry, but I don't know how to do it.

3. Tank/Vehicle drops.

Self-explanatory. Is it possible to add vehicles onto the Paradrop entry? I actually wanted a paradrop with infantry and light vehicles for a more powerful assault.

4. Better gun/laser-based AA systems.

If there could be one thing that always bothers me in my game it would be this:

Whenever Gattling Cannons or any other gun-based anti-aircraft defense/unit fires upon a fast-moving aircraft and is either successful in bringing it down or the aircraft escapes, some of the bullets fired by the AA hits the ground for some reason. Annoyingly, it even damages my own structures.

The same happens with my Avenger laser-based unit, even with it's IsLaser=yes weapon some of the rounds fired hits the ground.
And yet I marvel at my Halftracks (now Octobers) that fire their Flak cannons and none of these Flak rounds hit the ground.

Is this remediable? Or should I copy the FlakWeapon entry in order to be effective?

That's all, again. Looking forward for your replies Very Happy

A lover of large tank battles. Nothing satisfies me better than many tanks brawlin'.

TAK02
General

PostPosted: Mon Jul 10, 2017 11:28 am    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

Prodigal Providence wrote:
2. SCUD/Topol-like V3 coding.

Feeling the immense Allied Bias in my mod I wanted to give the Soviets their own counter to the Allies. I only have one choice and that's the SCUD/SS-1 Scaleboard or the Topol-M ICBM launcher.

I have seen mods where the V3 launches it's missile on a full 90 degree angle like a real SCUD launcher. How can I mimic this? I only know that it's on the same V3 special coding entry, but I don't know how to do it.
Code:
V3RocketPitchInitial=0 ;0.21; Starting pitch of the rocket before tilting up (0=horizontal,1=vertical)
V3RocketPitchFinal=1 ;.45   ; Ending pitch of the rocket after tilting up; now it fires
Prodigal Providence wrote:
3. Tank/Vehicle drops.

Self-explanatory. Is it possible to add vehicles onto the Paradrop entry? I actually wanted a paradrop with infantry and light vehicles for a more powerful assault.

Only if using Ares. This is for a Soviet Tank-Drop:
Code:
[TankDropSpecial]
Type=AmerParaDrop
ParaDrop.Types=HTNK ;What Types?
ParaDrop.Num=3 ;How much of each?
ParaDrop.Count=1 ;How many planes?
SW.AITargeting=ParaDrop ;...

I tend to release things I create so that assets are never lost to hard drive problems, accidental deletion, or me having to pretend to care about rippers taking things from my project when it is done. #Tongue

View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website ModDB Profile ID YouTube User URL Twitter Channel URL Skype Account
Mig Eater
Defense Minister

PostPosted: Mon Jul 10, 2017 11:58 am    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

Using V3RocketPitchFinal=1 wont work, the rocket will just continue going up until it goes off the screen. Use V3RocketPitchFinal=0.9 instead.

View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website ModDB Profile ID YouTube User URL Facebook Profile URL Twitter Channel URL
IamInnocent
Rocket Infantry

PostPosted: Mon Jul 10, 2017 12:27 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

Aick, suddenly brought my name out! I pmed you so that VS_INI wouldn't be involved in this. Oh well, what's done is done. I should be more mindful next time. :/

VS_INI indeed uses what Graion had described, Railgun Systems. It is a very good system, in the hands of a decent coder, it could bring out beautiful effects, however, this is a profiency needed to be learnt. If it's too complex and you prefer a more simple alternative, there is one.

Modenc wrote:
Speed On WeaponTypes:
Specifies the speed the weapon's projectile will have when fired. This only works on projectiles with a ROT larger than 0. The value will also be ignored if the weapon is used as an AirburstWeapon.

2,3. Discussed by pros.  Laughing

4. I'm not sure what aspect you are talking about. This never happened to me before and I don't see what should be corrected.

You did mentioned about FlakProj has the results you desired. Maybe you could try modifying the codes from FlakProj and learn from there. The only difference between normal GattInvisible Projectiles and Flak Projectiles are that Flak's have Ranged=yes, Inaccurate=yes, FlakScatter=yes & SubjectToElevation=yes.

Now if you excuse me, I have to play more Dead Cells and procrastinate my modding plans.

Prodigal Providence
Medic

PostPosted: Tue Feb 27, 2018 3:09 am    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

Massive necrobump! It seems there's a new set of problems for me to ask here.

And as always, sorry for the sudden intrusion!

1. A problem with allies' Robot Tanks.

In my mod I have increased the speed of the Allied Robot Tank to better suit their role as an amphibious raider.

Their current speed is 8. But, when playing maps with mountainous terrain like Sedona Pass (my favorite!), for some reason I see one or two Robot Tanks stuck on one mountain with no pathways. Does Speed have anything to do with this?

2. The Titan CWU not having any shadows.

I recently added the GDI Titan Combat Walker Unit (CWU) into my mod, as an assault walker.

I used this: https://ppmforums.com/viewtopic.php?highlight=titan&t=39236

It's good and all, but for some reason the shadow of the unit does not show up. Do I lack some coding for this? And speaking about coding...

3. Are there any supplemental coding for walkers that are needed?

Do I actually need to have more coding entries for the Titan? It's in voxel form and does not have any visual problems for me, but do I lack some entries in order for it to work properly?

4. Any soundfile editing software that you guys use?

Let's see... I'm able to put in custom voices into my audio.bag using the Winamp converter method. It works wonders with voices ripped from RA3 and CNC3.

I later got a bunch of soundfiles from StarCraft 1 (the Ghost, Marine, Battlecruiser, and the Valkyrie to be exact), and when I examined them, they're in WAV form but their "hertz level" is at 44100hz, wherein all of the other sounds I used is at 22100hz.

(My mod's a personal one, don't worry)

Now for the real question.

What kind of soundfile editing software do you use? I once used NCH Suite and it turned out quite good, until the trial time expired. Bummer. I also tried using Audacity but there's something missing that bars me from using it completely.

5. Typhoon/Ticonderoga/Boomer cruise missiles not able to hit targets at a really high altitude.

Pretty self-explanatory; whenever a Typhoon/Boomer/Ticonderoga AEGIS Cruiser fires their cruise missiles at a target two or three times higher in height, the missiles miss and hit the ground way off the target, and some missiles even keep flying and hitting the ends of the map.

Try playing at Canaveral Cape as the naval attackers and you'll see what I mean.

6. Aircraft Carrier jet launching speed.

Is there any way to increase the launching speed of the Aircraft Carrier's Hornet jets? It's quite perplexing to see my Gerald Ford-class supercarriers struggling to launch their squadrons (they carry 8 jets each) especially when it comes to bombing enemy units.

7. Lightning Storm bolts massing in the middle.

I just recently noticed that whenever the Lightning Storm manifests and wreaks havoc on the target, most of the bolts strike the middle, the very place you clicked on for the superweapon.

Is this intentional or something? I wanted a true Lightning Storm, one that can strike anything in a large area, spreading equal damage to everything in said area. I remedied that by increasing the random lightning bolt strikes, but there are still around 9-13 bolts striking the middle.

That's all I could find, again. Looking forward to your replies soon.

Mig Eater
Defense Minister

PostPosted: Tue Feb 27, 2018 4:20 am    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

1. Increasing speed shouldn't really effect pathfinding, except they will get stuck quicker #Tongue

2. Use ShadowIndex= to select the biggest section of the vxl for use as the shadow.

3. If it's a vxl it doesn't need anything extra & can be coded the same as any normal tank. Maybe use IsTilter=no tho to keep it upright on slopes.

4. I personally use dBpoweramp.

5. Making the missiles fire in a high ark helps.

6. Cant be changed AFAIK.

7. Try increasing Lightning.Separation=.

View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website ModDB Profile ID YouTube User URL Facebook Profile URL Twitter Channel URL
AnimalMan
Chem Warrior

PostPosted: Tue Feb 27, 2018 4:23 am    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

Quote:
4. Any soundfile editing software that you guys use?

Let's see... I'm able to put in custom voices into my audio.bag using the Winamp converter method. It works wonders with voices ripped from RA3 and CNC3.

I later got a bunch of soundfiles from StarCraft 1 (the Ghost, Marine, Battlecruiser, and the Valkyrie to be exact), and when I examined them, they're in WAV form but their "hertz level" is at 44100hz, wherein all of the other sounds I used is at 22100hz.

(My mod's a personal one, don't worry)

Now for the real question.

What kind of soundfile editing software do you use? I once used NCH Suite and it turned out quite good, until the trial time expired. Bummer. I also tried using Audacity but there's something missing that bars me from using it completely.

Use Audacity, ITs the best you'll get for free, and you can record directly in it.

I have read all of your questions and see that most have been answered, howeever -- i would highly recommend/suggest you get Ares, as most of your issues are easily resolvable with ares. And when you are implementing all of these things you want - by following instructions on the ares documentation ---- you will learn alot more about coding units in general.

Ares will help especially your laser stuff, especially your audio stuff (dont need bags, wav quality hrtz is not an issue)

Basically 70% of what you want to fix about your mod, can be done so with ares. (i dont know about Npatch) Ares is clean, clear, and easy to use.

and hey, the only way to find out about robot tank bug, is to turn their speed down and buy like 30 of them and do all the map maneuvers. Again with ares you can do this without an AI present in skirmish with you.

Prodigal Providence
Medic

PostPosted: Fri Mar 02, 2018 7:04 am    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

I'm back again.

Looks like I really need to get Ares, huh? I haven't really jumped over to Ares yet since I have class and all, but it seems that I need to level up my personal modding game.

@Mig Eater: Tried dBpoweramp and it's great! Now I can even share and use sounds with the bunch of games in my PC.

Got a question for Ares though:

Is aerial combat possible in Ares? It has been a dream of mine to see air combat (not helicopter combat) in the game, so is it true?

Mig Eater
Defense Minister

PostPosted: Fri Mar 02, 2018 7:38 am    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

Yes Ares enables aircraft to aircraft combat. However air units cant automatically attack each other, so they require a lot of micro-management to be usable.

Prodigal Providence
Medic

PostPosted: Fri Apr 13, 2018 5:52 am    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

Hello again, and again! Sorry for the intrusion as always.

I've done it. I've made the switch to Ares. It's very confusing, but I'll get used to it soon.

And due to this, I have new questions abound. Yaaay.

1. Mimicking the VS_INI tank tracer effect.

So yes. I measly mimicked the tracer effect tanks emit when firing on VS_INI. The problem is, for some reason when firing one shot tanks will stop attacking their targets. For the Apocalypse, it will only fire one shot, but it will keep attacking said target.

I looked at VS_INI's rulesmd.ini and found that tanks have the Ammo system on them, with the Grizzly tank firing two shots instead of one. I then thought that that could be the workaround with this bug.

But I can't; the Hammer, Guardian and Leopard 2A4/2A5 tanks have secondary coaxial machine guns on them that they use against infantry and aircraft. This brings me to the next question:

2. Does the Ammo system also affect secondary weapons?

What it says on the tin.

3. Using the Large/SmallRailgunSys system.

The next thing I tried is to use the leftover IsRailgun system for my Railgun Abrams.

It worked, but theres a problem along with it.

For some reason, when a railgun shot was released, I suddenly experience a large drop in FPS; which goes even worse if multiple Railgun Abramses fired at once.

Any workaround with this one?

4. Will guns with AA capability work on aircraft?

What it says on the tin. Kinda planned the Harrier to have guns, the Black Eagle having missiles, and the Raptor to have more but weaker missiles against aircraft.

5. FAC platform gripes.

I have a Forward Air Controller (FAC) helicopter in my mod that currently can call in multiple ion cannon strikes on targets. It's a big deviation from the original Eye of God SDI Array that I originally have.

Problem is, as soon as it calls in a strike the beams already hit said target.

Now, I have two plans for this unit:

One, as a airstrike-directing platform. Can a helicopter call in airstrikes, like Boris?
Two, as a true-blue FAC platform, calling in off-map shell/rocket artillery strikes ala-EASB Hour.

Are both of these possible in any way?

6. AEGIS Cruiser-style Medusa rockets on helicopters.

I originally planned the Valkyrie airborne rocket platform to fire a steady flurry of rockets on all types of units, like an airborne AEGIS Cruiser.

The problem is, with CourseLockDuration set, the rockets just drop down and even hit the ground under.

I've seen a Foehn Revolt fan mission played by Martinoz that features a modified Coronian Pteranodon launching a flurry of rockets like an AEGIS Cruiser.

How did this came to be?

That's all I could find, for the time being. Looking forward to any replies.

how many times have I bumped this? Hope I'm not annoying you

EDIT: Annnd I forgot one thing:

What's with the Ares website? I can't access it at all, blocking me from downloading the latest patch available. I just can't access it.

kenosis
Commander

PostPosted: Fri Apr 13, 2018 6:51 am    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

WHAT??? We didn't remove that effect?

1.Seriously, it's not railgun, just a flame thrower.
2. Check Ares manual.
3.Fill in HoldsWhat= some kinds of smoke or gas particle
4.Guns? Cannons? Arcing wont work. Inviso will do.

This? Boris as initial crew. If it already exists, it MUST BE possible.

6.Again AEGIS as initial crew.

View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website Skype Account Yahoo Messenger Account
cxtian39
Commander

PostPosted: Fri Apr 13, 2018 11:50 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

Why there is a pancake on top of rotors

Prodigal Providence
Medic

PostPosted: Sat Apr 14, 2018 4:14 am    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

I'm back.

I kinda addressed it as a railgun since it's a IsRailgun system. I'll try the HoldsWhat system next.

Hmmm, that's interesting. What's the parameter for having initial crews onboard? And how do I utilize their weapons if ever?

@cxtian39: That's probably an AWACS (Airborne Warning And Control System) radar on top.

kenosis
Commander

PostPosted: Sat Apr 14, 2018 7:58 am    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

Seriously????
As the INI coder of EASB Hour I surly know the tank gun line is NOT railgun.

View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website Skype Account Yahoo Messenger Account
4StarGeneral
General

PostPosted: Sat Apr 14, 2018 12:32 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

Launchpad.net has been up and down recently, just check back again, it's currently back up.

Despite my signature, I'll give you these.

1.)
Spoiler (click here to read it):
Code:
[MTNK]
Primary=TracerWeapon
Secondary=105mm
ElitePrimary=TracerWeapon
EliteSecondary=105mmE
NoAmmoWeapon=1   ;0 for primary, 1 for secondary
Ammo=1
InitialAmmo=1
Reload=75   ;frames to reload, 75 will make it fire a tracer after every 2 shots.

[TracerWeapon]
Damage=1
ROF=1
Range=5
Speed=100
Warhead=NoDamageWH
IsLaser=yes
IsBigLaser=yes
LaserInnerColor = 255,0,0
LaserOuterColor = 255,0,0
LaserOuterSpread= 0,0,0
LaserDuration = 15
Projectile=LLine

[NoDamageWH]
Verses=2%,2%,2%,2%,2%,2%,2%,2%,2%,2%,2%

2.) Yes without NoAmmoWeapon Ares tag.

3.) Railguns are known to produce lag and the only workaround is to use less particles, cloud is especially lag inducing. Low lag example below.
Code:
[LargeRailgunSys]    ; non-spiraling version
HoldsWhat=LargeRailgunPart
BehavesLike=Railgun
SpiralRadius=0
ParticlesPerCoord=.005    ; play with this number for more or less particles.
SpiralDeltaPerCoord=0   ; generally .05 ; 0 doesn't spiral
MovementPerturbationCoefficient=0
PositionPerturbationCoefficient=0
VelocityPerturbationCoefficient=0
Laser=no
LaserColor=25,20,255

[LargeRailgunPart]
BehavesLike=Railgun
BehavesLike=Smoke ; This aswell
MaxEC=60
Image=V3TRAIL ; Short small anims are the best ones
Translucency=0
Velocity=5.0
Deacc=.05
WindEffect=0
DeleteOnStateLimit=no
EndStateAI=60    ;Number of Frames for V3TRAIL
StateAIAdvance=1    ;Delay between each instance of V3TRAIL

4.) Yes with Ares.

5.) See Ares manual, but here's an example:
Code:
[HELICOPTER]
InitialPayload.Types=BORISLIKEAIRSTRIKEUNIT
InitialPayload.Nums=1
NoManualEnter=yes    ; not a passenger plane
NoManualUnload=yes    ; would be OP otherwise (could fill battlefortress full of ion cannon strikes)
Survivor.RookiePassengerChance=0    ; never let this unit live
Survivor.VeteranPassengerChance=0
Survivor.ElitePassengerChance=0
OpenTopped=yes

[BORISLIKEAIRSTRIKEUNIT]
Primary=Flare
AirstrikeTeam=1;
EliteAirstrikeTeam=1;
AirstrikeTeamType=INVISIBLEIONCANNONPLANE
EliteAirstrikeTeamType=INVISIBLEIONCANNONPLANE
AirstrikeRechargeTime=250 ;however long you want it to delay, taking average flight time into consideration depending on where its deployed from the map.
EliteAirstrikeRechargeTime=250 ; not sure if all this elite stuff is needed, but including it anyway.
Trainable=no

A missile is a the same system.

6.) See kenosis.

@cxtian - Every aircraft needs a hat. Everyone knows that.

Prodigal Providence
Medic

PostPosted: Tue Apr 17, 2018 7:07 am    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

I'm back again. Finally got the latest patch for Ares.

Thanks, 4StarGeneral! I'll get into these once I get past my exams and depression.

Also:

*realizes I was mistaking the EASB Hour tracer effects for that of VS_INI's*

*brb gonna irradiate myself* Embarassed

EDIT: why do I keep forgetting more things to ask

So I came across the Paradox Device SHP pack and I like it, and I'm planning to change all buildings in my copy of ICFRA to that of the pack.

I also came across a bunch of infantry SHPs, which are of appropriate size to buildings and vehicles. I did use them, but I have a problem (again...)

The Allied Minigunner/Rifle Infantry has too damn many frames when firing, putting him at a disadvantage against the Soviet Rifleman, who has fewer firing frames than him.

Is there a way for him to keep firing in all the frames? Firing one burst just to wait for those 32+ frames and higher to finish isn't good.

Post new topic   Reply to topic Page 1 of 1 [19 Posts] Mark the topic unread ::  View previous topic :: View next topic

Share on TwitterShare on FacebookShare on Google+Share on DiggShare on RedditShare on PInterestShare on Del.icio.usShare on Stumble Upon