Project Perfect Mod Forums
:: Home :: Get Hosted :: PPM FAQ :: Forum FAQ :: Privacy Policy :: Search :: Memberlist :: Usergroups :: Register :: Profile :: Log in to check your private messages :: Log in ::

The time now is Fri Mar 29, 2024 2:19 pm
All times are UTC + 0
Please upload your TS shp's & voxels
Moderators: Global Moderators, Media Hut Moderators, Red Alert 2 Moderators, Tiberian Sun Moderators
Post new topic   Reply to topic Page 1 of 1 [3 Posts] Mark the topic unread ::  View previous topic :: View next topic
Holland
Grenadier

PostPosted: Sun Jul 16, 2017 4:51 am    Post subject:  Please upload your TS shp's & voxels
Subject description: CnCnet Tiberians Sun going all out!!
Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

]I've been going through the web, and alot of the real good stuff their links are dead.
We're really trying to get as much as possible! It will make alot of TS players happy!

If you still have an old mix file full of custom shp's and vxl's, please upload them for us so we can use them on cncnet. Include your art.ini and rules.ini or maps too if you have them!

Thanks!!!

Graion Dilach
Defense Minister

PostPosted: Sun Jul 16, 2017 9:53 am    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

Most of the stuff you would find under deal links by now are so old that they even look terrible without a proper rework.

The quality assets are available in PPM and/or TibWeb and both should function (I remember you joined during a time when PPM had issues with downloads, but that's fixed since.)

Unless CnCNet aims for quantity over quality (which I doubt) and you're an official representative of CnCnet (which I doubt as well) there isn't much to lost.

NB: RA2 voxels can be inserted in TS.

=======================
WeiDU mods: Random Graion Tweaks | Graion's Soundsets
Maintainance: Extra Expanded Enhanced Encounters! | BGEESpawn
Contributions: EE Fixpack | Enhanced Edition Trilogy | DSotSC (Trilogy) | UB_IWD | SotSC & a lot more...

View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website ModDB Profile ID
Holland
Grenadier

PostPosted: Sun Jul 16, 2017 9:56 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

Awesome, thanks for that info!
Yea i just really enjoy creating maps and mod units and to try to create a balanced gameplay out of them. Dkeeton of the cncnet team told me they can add some more voxels, so i've been collecting some and can't wait to play some towerdefense games and other stuff with them online. I'm just excited for it. I'm just really inlove with the way TS maps are edit able, (eventhough its old) and now i've seen a glimps of creating 3d models, im quite interested on trying to make one myself too.

I'm still looking for a shipyard shp for TS, im still figuring out alot of stuff so i'm having trouble getting the right art.ini for ra2   factory buildings. The rest I pretty much figured out already, it took me so many hours everyday for 4 weeks now to get the flow going, i finally can add them way faster by now (getting tired doing this tho)
(adding vxl/shp, creating cameo, writing art, renaming stuff, listing all filenames,creator names, testing, deleting stuff that doesnt work, finding bigger problems, start all over, finding better ways.. )
But I got around 120 pieces of 3d models by now, from online and mostly here on ppm.

I Still wanna do alot of stuff, but gotta do 1 thing at a time, it does help me mentally to just list them for now so i will:

1st:- Still wanna make ra2 terrain work,
-Wanna create cool weapons with the added projectiles and explosions
2nd: Gotta edit each unit/building for having the right prerequisite, cost, strength etc, but doesnt need to be perfect cuz its just to
- introduce the ts players/map makers the new stuff with this single map thats got all the rules.ini for the new models
3rd: Change alot of units on alot of towerdefense maps, and popular AI maps, and mostly my own maps.
4rd: Create a video on youtube of all the new stuff cncnet is capable of now.
5th:Creating more tutorials on how to mod and create missions (i already made 4 videos https://youtu.be/bAsJmFJ_kRA ) and thankfully i waited for making a modding tutorial cuz now i can make a modding tutorial with these new units too!!

So hopefully it will bring alot more interest in TS, and/or even get old players and mod/map makers back. So i can't do it alone, i can't change every popular map and add random voxels in there. It all needs time and love to create a good balance,

Also if you open Tiberian Sun in CnCnet, and type the command: /install ts-test you can check out what they've been working on for the last 10 months. It looks ready to me, but just see how much goodies they added and copied from ra2. Check out the new hotkeys. We can now even use spawn locations as parameter in any trigger, create oil derricks like in ra2, just to name one. The CnCnet team has really done some work.

Post new topic   Reply to topic Page 1 of 1 [3 Posts] Mark the topic unread ::  View previous topic :: View next topic

Share on TwitterShare on FacebookShare on Google+Share on DiggShare on RedditShare on PInterestShare on Del.icio.usShare on Stumble Upon