Project Perfect Mod Forums
:: Home :: Get Hosted :: PPM FAQ :: Forum FAQ :: Privacy Policy :: Search :: Memberlist :: Usergroups :: Register :: Profile :: Log in to check your private messages :: Log in ::

The time now is Thu Mar 28, 2024 10:02 pm
All times are UTC + 0
Forsaken Fan Art
Moderators: Aro, Crimsonum, ErastusMercy, Lin Kuei Ominae, ^Rampastein
Post new topic   Reply to topic Page 1 of 1 [12 Posts] Mark the topic unread ::  View previous topic :: View next topic
PussyPus
Commander

PostPosted: Wed Jul 19, 2017 2:41 pm    Post subject:   Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

My wish came true! I knew it, will those buildings going to have buildups? I also wish globotech to be a playable faction as Aro mentioned before, anyway the buildings doesn't fit with the logo i made months ago, this below one should get a remake i think.

EDIT: I made a new one, i own the transparent version too, tell me if anyone here want it.

EDIT0: Added border and full name.

ctfs.jpg
 Description:
Faction Logo In TI overlay style.
 Filesize:  71.77 KB
 Viewed:  5407 Time(s)

ctfs.jpg

Last edited by PussyPus on Wed Jul 19, 2017 7:33 pm; edited 4 times in total

Speeder
Commander

PostPosted: Wed Jul 19, 2017 3:50 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

Side 5 confirmed.

View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website YouTube User URL Facebook Profile URL Twitter Channel URL
Lin Kuei Ominae
Seth

PostPosted: Wed Jul 19, 2017 5:19 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

Speeder wrote:
Side 5 confirmed.

5? I count only 4 so far. Confused

Public SHPs
X-Mech Calendar (28 Mechs for GDI and Nod)
5 GDI, 5 Nod, 1 Mutant, 1 Scrin unit, 1 GDI building

Tools
Image Shaper______TMP Shop______C&C Executable Modifier

TAK02
General

PostPosted: Wed Jul 19, 2017 6:13 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

I think Speeder wants to put in the Forsaken (or their ancestors) in MO.

I tend to release things I create so that assets are never lost to hard drive problems, accidental deletion, or me having to pretend to care about rippers taking things from my project when it is done. #Tongue

View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website ModDB Profile ID YouTube User URL Twitter Channel URL Skype Account
PussyPus
Commander

PostPosted: Wed Jul 19, 2017 8:05 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

Here is the original work.

forsaken.png
 Description:
 Filesize:  230.29 KB
 Viewed:  5392 Time(s)

forsaken.png

Crimsonum
Seth

PostPosted: Thu Jul 20, 2017 8:35 am    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

tomsons26lv
Cyborg Artillery

PostPosted: Thu Jul 20, 2017 10:20 am    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

PussyPus wrote:
I also wish globotech to be a playable faction as Aro mentioned before, anyway the buildings doesn't fit with the logo i made months ago, this below one should get a remake i think.

EDIT: I made a new one, i own the transparent version too, tell me if anyone here want it.

Skype live:tomsons26
Don't forget to state who are you otherwise i'll ignore the invite

deathreaperz
Commander

PostPosted: Thu Jul 20, 2017 2:25 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

Wow, so what does this The Forsaken do?

Lin Kuei Ominae
Seth

PostPosted: Thu Jul 20, 2017 2:48 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

deathreaperz wrote:
Wow, so what does this The Forsaken do?

Just like Globotech a "faction" that appears more or less in some maps/missions. Just like the forgotten in TS.

Public SHPs
X-Mech Calendar (28 Mechs for GDI and Nod)
5 GDI, 5 Nod, 1 Mutant, 1 Scrin unit, 1 GDI building

Tools
Image Shaper______TMP Shop______C&C Executable Modifier

PussyPus
Commander

PostPosted: Thu Jul 20, 2017 3:03 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

Crimsonum wrote:
Topic split. Original topic can be found here.

@PussyPus: All kinds of fan content should be posted in Your Input. Please keep the faction building page for discussing the faction buildings only.

The TI style one is a fanart, but the original work one (the transparent one) is just an imagination for the faction logo, with the full name just like globotech name is in the right of the logo, if the real reason it's split is because the fan art quality is bad and unlike any TI style, then it's wrong to consider it be bad and might deserve to be the primary logo for the faction, it was my 9th time creating a logo with a high quality, i lost one of them, i will never be upset if it will not be used, but because of your opinion on it, please no fast reactions, as this happened to me many times.

Crimsonum
Seth

PostPosted: Thu Jul 20, 2017 4:09 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

PussyPus wrote:
The TI style one is a fanart, but the original work one (the transparent one) is just an imagination for the faction logo, with the full name just like globotech name is in the right of the logo, if the real reason it's split is because the fan art quality is bad and unlike any TI style, then it's wrong to consider it be bad and might deserve to be the primary logo for the faction, it was my 9th time creating a logo with a high quality, i lost one of them, i will never be upset if it will not be used, but because of your opinion on it, please no fast reactions, as this happened to me many times.

Just to avoid any confusion, let it be made clear that these logos are your creations and not by anyone in the TI staff – therefore they are fanmade art. Fan art goes into Your Input. Nowhere did I judge them on their quality.

I will reiterate that the Forsaken building topic is meant for discussing Forsaken buildings only, not Forsaken logos or anything else related to the Forsaken and/or Twisted Insurrection. Any misc. TI-related discussion should always go in Your Input.

temp
Rocket Cyborg

PostPosted: Fri Jul 21, 2017 2:32 am    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

PussyPus wrote:
I also wish globotech to be a playable faction as Aro mentioned before, anyway the buildings doesn't fit with the logo i made months ago, this below one should get a remake i think.

Post new topic   Reply to topic Page 1 of 1 [12 Posts] Mark the topic unread ::  View previous topic :: View next topic

Share on TwitterShare on FacebookShare on Google+Share on DiggShare on RedditShare on PInterestShare on Del.icio.usShare on Stumble Upon
Quick Reply
Username:

If you are visually impaired or cannot otherwise answer the challenges below please contact the Administrator for help.

Write only two of the following words separated by a sharp: Brotherhood, unity, peace! 

You can post new topics in this forum
You can reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum
You cannot vote in polls in this forum
You cannot attach files in this forum
You can download files in this forum