Project Perfect Mod Forums
:: Home :: Get Hosted :: PPM FAQ :: Forum FAQ :: Privacy Policy :: Search :: Memberlist :: Usergroups :: Register :: Profile :: Log in to check your private messages :: Log in ::

The time now is Thu Mar 28, 2024 4:27 pm
All times are UTC + 0
RA Allied Buildings 3D Models
Moderators: Global Moderators, Media Hut Moderators
Post new topic   Reply to topic Page 1 of 1 [8 Posts] Mark the topic unread ::  View previous topic :: View next topic
Merophage
Grenadier

PostPosted: Tue Aug 15, 2017 3:06 pm    Post subject:  RA Allied Buildings 3D Models Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

Here's a complete set of 3D Models for RA's Allied buildings. The set has all of them, including ones that are not previewed, but some are incomplete. The buildings are not animated and don't include damaged states.

Included is a .max file with all the required textures. What is not included is the lighting setup as I have no rights to redistribute the texture I was using for it. Should someone want to purchase it, you can find it here.

You will need the following to open and render the files properly:

3dsmax 2014 or later
Vray 3.1 or later
Richdirt 2 or later
Quadchamfer 1.4 or later

Previews
Files

Last edited by Merophage on Fri Mar 06, 2020 2:09 pm; edited 2 times in total

Gangster
Commander

PostPosted: Tue Aug 15, 2017 3:58 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

Masterpiece!  Smile

Sadly it didn't went any further.

Banshee
Supreme Banshee

Also Known As: banshee_revora (Steam)

PostPosted: Wed Jun 17, 2020 3:46 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

Update: Just in case something goes wrong, there is a mirror at PPM for it.

JackYsback
Medic

PostPosted: Thu Jun 18, 2020 6:28 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

Very nice,
Thank you for sharing !

If someone is interested I can try to make a construction / damaged animation of theese

Code_Man

PostPosted: Wed Aug 05, 2020 6:24 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

I didnt want to bump the thread but since somebody else did i jump on.
I have a question: i would like to use these in a game, but i need to know under what license i can use those.

If you dont care id use them as CC0, do whatever you want basically.
Alternatively if you insist on there being no money made with it CC-BY-NC might be usable too.
I would very much like to use them but for a proper game i need to know under what terms i can include these.

Those are fantastic models, great work.

Merophage
Grenadier

PostPosted: Thu Aug 06, 2020 1:23 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

Thanks Code_Man.

You're welcome to use the assets of course but since they are IP owned by EA I don't think it's a good idea for you to make money off of them.

I would personally feel more comfortable if they are under CC-BY-NC.

Good luck with your game

Code_Man

PostPosted: Fri Aug 07, 2020 8:46 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

Wow thank you for the quick reply and thank you more for letting me use those great models.

CC-BY-NC is fine, it fits in with my base i use, but i dont see what intellectual property ea owns, other than the command and conquer name they dont own anything other than copyright to the original assets.

Im not so far that i will make a game for sure, but if i can get some more assets i can make a 3d red alert with a few changes, ill try and see where this takes me.
Speaking of which does anyone know how i could get best in touch with madin, like over email or irc someplace?

Radaral
Cyborg Soldier

PostPosted: Thu Jan 19, 2023 6:52 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

They really good! I wonder if that Kennel could be converted into a fully 3d game. with credit still going to you of course!

Post new topic   Reply to topic Page 1 of 1 [8 Posts] Mark the topic unread ::  View previous topic :: View next topic

Share on TwitterShare on FacebookShare on Google+Share on DiggShare on RedditShare on PInterestShare on Del.icio.usShare on Stumble Upon
Quick Reply
Username:

If you are visually impaired or cannot otherwise answer the challenges below please contact the Administrator for help.

Write only two of the following words separated by a sharp: Brotherhood, unity, peace!