Project Perfect Mod Forums
:: Home :: Get Hosted :: PPM FAQ :: Forum FAQ :: Privacy Policy :: Search :: Memberlist :: Usergroups :: Register :: Profile :: Log in to check your private messages :: Log in ::

The time now is Tue Apr 16, 2024 5:12 am
All times are UTC + 0
unused RA2 SHPz (not by me! Westwood-made)
Moderators: Global Moderators, Media Hut Moderators, OpenRA Moderators, Red Alert 2 Moderators, Tiberian Sun Moderators
Post new topic   Reply to topic Page 1 of 1 [27 Posts] Mark the topic unread ::  View previous topic :: View next topic
Alex06
Commander

PostPosted: Fri Mar 10, 2006 5:04 am    Post subject:  unused RA2 SHPz (not by me! Westwood-made) Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

I've found a bit of SHPs that are from RA2.mix and are unused...some of these use the citytem.shp color palette from C&C RA2. I think it'd be cool to see some damaged and garrisonned frames for these buildings...

UNUSEDRA2WWSHPS.rar
 Description:

Download
 Filename:  UNUSEDRA2WWSHPS.rar
 Filesize:  362.06 KB
 Downloaded:  1482 Time(s)

Rattuskid
Sergeant

PostPosted: Fri Mar 10, 2006 5:13 am    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

Does this include the North Korean flag?

Alex06
Commander

PostPosted: Fri Mar 10, 2006 5:29 am    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

No, but i found it...here it is, along with every single flag things i have by now, plus a few other things...:

flags.rar
 Description:

Download
 Filename:  flags.rar
 Filesize:  441.69 KB
 Downloaded:  713 Time(s)

Crimsonum
Seth

PostPosted: Fri Mar 10, 2006 8:14 am    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

Interesting, but I've already seen some. I think those boom! animations were somekind of placeholders, you wouldn't like to see them ingame, would you?

EDIT: also, there's an unused SHP debris that looks like a flying man (flying from an explosion)

Alex06
Commander

PostPosted: Fri Mar 10, 2006 12:32 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

oooh can i see? Laughing

Denmon
General

PostPosted: Fri Mar 10, 2006 4:51 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

someone should lock thsi crap

View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website Skype Account
Oshog
General

PostPosted: Fri Mar 10, 2006 8:17 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

I can't see any of the stuff.Can you re-upload them please?

Tyler Adams
Defense Minister

PostPosted: Fri Mar 10, 2006 8:42 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

CCCP Gosho wrote:
I can't see any of the stuff.Can you re-upload them please?

Stop using subsilver, dumbass.

"Banned" RP here

Clarkson
General

PostPosted: Fri Mar 10, 2006 9:15 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

Im going to make a thread explaining all the lost RA2 GFX.

No need to babble here.

Von Kriplespac
General

PostPosted: Fri Mar 10, 2006 9:31 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

This Thread Is Worthless Without Pictures

Crimsonum
Seth

PostPosted: Sat Mar 11, 2006 6:48 am    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

wtf? no it's not...use the magigal download!<---- hell, I can't see that(oops, spam)

Oshog
General

PostPosted: Sat Mar 11, 2006 5:26 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

Still,there is a point of giving pictures.My RA2 and YR don't work at the moment and I'm on a crappy computer.So I can't even see these pictures...or the voxels.

PostPosted: Sat Mar 11, 2006 9:42 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

omg dude dont rename these SHPs.

PostPosted: Sat Mar 11, 2006 9:43 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

And the 'Russian Clock' is Spassyka tower!

Crimsonum
Seth

PostPosted: Sun Mar 12, 2006 7:40 am    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

and you are?

CCCP Gosho wrote:
Still,there is a point of giving pictures.My RA2 and YR don't work at the moment and I'm on a crappy computer.So I can't even see these pictures...or the voxels.

voxels? Laughing just open them with shp builder, you need nothing else
voxels... ROFLMAO!!! ...eh heh...umn....sorry...

Oshog
General

PostPosted: Sun Mar 12, 2006 1:51 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

Sorry,I ment SHPs...

And for some rreason I can't download them,becuase the connection is so bad...

Crimsonum
Seth

PostPosted: Sun Mar 12, 2006 1:53 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

well, they work fine with me...do you want if I try to PM them for you?...hmm...but I'm not sure if that'd help...

Alex06
Commander

PostPosted: Sun Mar 12, 2006 8:37 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

Anonymous wrote:
omg dude dont rename these SHPs.

DONT rename SHPS? They all had weird names like "3C05B1" (same for the mixes in Ra2.mix and Ra2md.mix that contain these files). Not EVEN AN EXTENSION like ".dll" or ".exe", or in this case, ".shp".

Last edited by Alex06 on Mon Mar 13, 2006 10:35 pm; edited 1 time in total

Crimsonum
Seth

PostPosted: Mon Mar 13, 2006 3:34 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

he's a guest...he maybe a spammer who didn't even read this topic and things he has senn them ingame...

Clarkson
General

PostPosted: Mon Mar 13, 2006 8:02 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

No, that was me, idiots. Spassyk tower is VERY MUCH SO ingame. its the only garrisonable Kremlin section, as IRL, Spassyk is one of the entrances into the Kremlin grounds.

Tis quite beautiful at night.

Crimsonum
Seth

PostPosted: Tue Mar 14, 2006 4:35 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

well you're an idiot yourself, why couldn't you just say it was you Confused

EDIT: I don't remember it ingame. Was it realy at the Allied mission where you capture Romanov, or at some multiplay map?

Clarkson
General

PostPosted: Tue Mar 14, 2006 5:53 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

Its enabled in the INIs. When I get home i'll check Moscow OnLine to see if its ingame.

Parasite

PostPosted: Sun May 20, 2012 8:05 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

Have anyone seen nameDM.shp? Like GGCNSTDM.shp
Animation of destroying the building))

Mig Eater
Defense Minister

PostPosted: Sun May 20, 2012 9:04 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

Six year bump... & a confusing one at that o.0

View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website ModDB Profile ID YouTube User URL Facebook Profile URL Twitter Channel URL
OmegaBolt
President

PostPosted: Sun May 20, 2012 11:42 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

I assume he's just wanting the location of the destroy anims.

Theyre in ra2.mix -> generic.mix

Real Kane

PostPosted: Sun Aug 20, 2017 2:37 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

I need art.ini codes for this!

4StarGeneral
General

PostPosted: Sun Aug 20, 2017 4:37 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

They're just basic buildings, the only thing that's different is the palette for some of them.

companybuilding
    empirestatebuilding
    hosp2
    hospital
    hotel

All use the citytem.pal palette, while:

navalbuilding
    oldoffices
    powerplant
    whatever

All use the citysno.pal palette. I feel like everything else is pretty self explanatory...

Post new topic   Reply to topic Page 1 of 1 [27 Posts] Mark the topic unread ::  View previous topic :: View next topic

Share on TwitterShare on FacebookShare on Google+Share on DiggShare on RedditShare on PInterestShare on Del.icio.usShare on Stumble Upon
Quick Reply
Username:

If you are visually impaired or cannot otherwise answer the challenges below please contact the Administrator for help.

Write only two of the following words separated by a sharp: Brotherhood, unity, peace!