Project Perfect Mod Forums
:: Home :: Get Hosted :: PPM FAQ :: Forum FAQ :: Privacy Policy :: Search :: Memberlist :: Usergroups :: Register :: Profile :: Log in to check your private messages :: Log in ::

The time now is Thu Mar 28, 2024 11:41 am
All times are UTC + 0
RA2YR: New World Order
Moderators: Generals Moderators, Global Moderators, OpenRA Moderators, Red Alert 2 Moderators, Tiberian Sun Moderators
Post new topic   Reply to topic Page 1 of 2 [74 Posts] Mark the topic unread ::  View previous topic :: View next topic
Goto page: 1, 2 Next
NucleiSplitter
Laser Commando

Also Known As: martx

PostPosted: Wed Jul 05, 2017 11:06 am    Post subject:  RA2YR: New World Order
Subject description: My New Mod to be published after preparations are complete!
Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

Small Intro to New World Order
12 Years Later after the Psychic Dominator Disaster, Yuri had been let out of his Prison Cell only to be executed, the remnants of his army begin to recruit in remote parts of the world to create a New World Order, meanwhile, in Russia, a New Soviet Premier has been assigned that suddenly shown his desire for Chaos and Conflict, Romanov now keeping the peace in Russia and planning to stop the New Premier, and the Allies pursuing the New Soviet Threat,
Another Great World War awaits, will you aid the Trinity to World Domination? Or help the Allies and the Rebellion to crush the Newly Awakened Soviet Power and anything else threatening world peace?

Anyway, what do you guys think? has a mod created a story like this yet? I'm not sure if it's original, but I actually made this mod to continue 12 years later after the PDD, and I applied TRUE real life things that would've happened, like a new election and stuff like that (Which most mods don't usually think about #Tongue)

I'll be posting new progress here once or twice a week...

Q&A:

Q#1: Will there be more units?

A#1: Don't be silly you dummy! Of course there will! Laughing

Q#2: Can I RIP your mod for the voxels I want?

A#2: Go ztype yourself! I put time and effort into those things, I even put some in the Voxel Forum!! >Sad

Q#3: Are you a one man modding team?

A#3: For now, yes... but I will ask for help when I get stuck Smile

Q#4: Are your mixes going to be encrypted?

A#4: Yeah, to keep out the goddamned rippers from my gold mine! Laughing

Q#5: Is this mod going to be powered by Ares?

A#5: Yeah, Ares is the main Lifeblood of YR mods nowadays

Q#6: Can I be a mapper for you?

A#6: Yeah, once the mission scripts/stories, units, unit voices, and tweaks are done, I'll be focusing on mapping Smile

Q#7: Will you still release voxels for publicity?

A#7: If I won't use it, yeah, why not?

Q#8: Howcome you didn't release the Flak-Track you made?

A#8: I gave it to nlspeed, but I'm not sure if he's still active, and I'll also be using it in my mod

Q#9: When will the first public beta come out?

A#9: When all units have been implemented, yeah, I will, but don't you rely on the beta to RIP my voxels, it'll be encrypted too! Laughing

Q#10: Why did you choose 'New World Order' as your mod name?

A#10: I couldn't come up with a good name, I first named it 'Psychic Dominion', but there wasn't a story yet when I named it, and since Yuri is out of the picture, and the Trinity is now in ruins, and recruiting for a New GWW, and a New Soviet Premier that is a Chaos-lover that'll start GWWIV, I gave it the name of 'New World Order'

Any other questions? just comment down below! Very Happy

G-E
Defense Minister

PostPosted: Wed Jul 05, 2017 9:23 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

Ahh self-flattery, the voxels are still n00bish Smile

NucleiSplitter
Laser Commando

PostPosted: Thu Jul 06, 2017 12:55 am    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

Yeah, I know, but I'm taking Public Voxels to suit my style ya know? Most people might say some of my remakes are way better than the Public Unedited ones, but it's pretty simple to be honest...

Back to the topic:

What do you think of my Story?

TAK02
General

PostPosted: Thu Jul 06, 2017 4:34 am    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

Well, it has more politics than other mods, so...
Good enough.

Pro tip: try to make some 'story-twists' in the middle of some missions. The surprise will catch players off-guard, in a similar fashion to MO.

I tend to release things I create so that assets are never lost to hard drive problems, accidental deletion, or me having to pretend to care about rippers taking things from my project when it is done. #Tongue

View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website ModDB Profile ID YouTube User URL Twitter Channel URL Skype Account
NucleiSplitter
Laser Commando

PostPosted: Thu Jul 06, 2017 11:54 am    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

Hmm, like how the Chinese betrayed the Russians resulting in an Insurrection? (Much like GloboTech losing trust in GDI resulting an Insurrection in T.I.)

And how Yuri being the true Enemy of the World?

And how the frickin' Time Machine got frickin' invented in that reality while THE F***ING CHRONOSPHERE WAS SUPPOSED TO TAKE SHIAT BACK IN TIME??!! (Seriously, E.A. lost their Shiat)

PussyPus
Commander

PostPosted: Thu Jul 06, 2017 1:49 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

Name it MegaWar if it has sci fi things, even sci fi mods are better like nomad galaxy.

NucleiSplitter
Laser Commando

PostPosted: Fri Jul 07, 2017 7:30 am    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

Nope, 'MegaWar' sounds boring, it's way too generic for a mod name... I'm trying to forge a unique name Smile

G-E
Defense Minister

PostPosted: Fri Jul 07, 2017 7:36 am    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

How about "One Last Stand" or "Remnants of Revolution" ?

NucleiSplitter
Laser Commando

PostPosted: Fri Jul 07, 2017 1:00 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

Hmm, 'Remnants of Revolution' is a good name, I'm just hoping none of the names I pick are actually used by a certain game (like Colony Wars)

nlspeed
Grenadier

PostPosted: Fri Jul 07, 2017 10:38 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

How about 'Rekindling'? A more unusual word referring to how the flames of war are being fanned once again, with a rising threat in Russia and with Yuri's followers gaining ground.

But I am mostly commenting to say that I am still alive, yes! There are just other - private #Tongue - things, and I'll be on holiday from next Monday onward.

Good luck with your mod! Smile

NucleiSplitter
Laser Commando

PostPosted: Sat Jul 08, 2017 8:26 am    Post subject:   Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

RA2YR: Rekindled

Sounds more like a mideaval kind of name, but unusual words do help make a better name...

I've made up my mind to keep the name 'New World Order'

Then, next sub-topic of this topic would be units! Very Happy

EDIT: My New Stryker APFV (Armored Personnel Fighting Vehicle

It's made purely by me (The Turrets I mean)
The Chassis was originally made by ArgCmdr (Da Arg?)

Anyway, It's used by the Americans as a combination of an APC and an IFV (duh)

fv_000.gif
 Description:
My new model for the Stryker APFV
 Filesize:  1.62 MB
 Viewed:  17212 Time(s)

fv_000.gif

fv_001.gif
 Description:
AT mode for GGI
 Filesize:  1.3 MB

fv_001.gif

styrkerapfv.png
 Description:
Ingame, great right?
 Filesize:  57.19 KB

styrkerapfv.png

NucleiSplitter
Laser Commando

PostPosted: Thu Jul 27, 2017 1:21 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

New Update! I finally finished the Faction Flags! Very Happy

From Left to Right:

Aliles: United States - European Unity - Asian Guard (Not Final Flag)
Soviets: Soviet Russia - Romanov's Faction (No Flag, Not Final Name) - Imperialist China
Trinitians: Lunarian Circle - Kanai Cell - Shinagi Legion

United States: Mainly Focuses on Aerial Support and Stealth
European Unity: Mainly Focuses on Land Superioirity and Support Powers
Asian Guard: Mainly Focuses on Naval Combat and Unit Flexibility

Soviet Russia: Mainly Focuses on Multi-purpose Warfare and Tesla Technology
Romanov's Faction: Mainly Focuses on Mass Infantry Deployment and... (Unfinished)
Imperialist China: Mainly Focuses on Heavy Tank Deployment and Nuclear Weapons

Lunarian Circle: Mainly Focuses on Mideaval Tactics and Imperial Arts
Kanai Cell: Mainly Focuses on Biological Warfare and Shadow Arts
Shinagi Legion: Mainly Focuses on Psychic Warfare and Fiery Arts

factions.png
 Description:
Faction Flags
 Filesize:  49.17 KB
 Viewed:  16994 Time(s)

factions.png

XxpeddyxX
Commander

PostPosted: Thu Jul 27, 2017 2:05 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

That missile turret looks good.

I find that infantry heavy factions get burned easily unless the infantry are worth while. Limiting vehicles and aircraft would require some strong af infantry, I tried and ended up disabling the side until I work out balancing haha

ayylmao on Discord

NucleiSplitter
Laser Commando

PostPosted: Thu Jul 27, 2017 3:09 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

Romanov's Faction will have:
Grunts - Conscripts with AK-47s (Stronger than the Russian Counterpart)
Cannoneer - a Flak Trooper equipped with Mobile Cannon Artillery
The Basic Wolfy (Attack Dogs) - Nothing much changed...
Engineer - now trained and equipped with Vehicle Hijacking Tools (Same as every engineer)
And others...

I haven't planned it out completely yet, but yeah, I have a good start on it...

NucleiSplitter
Laser Commando

PostPosted: Sun Jul 30, 2017 8:50 am    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

Nevermind, I decided to not include Romanov's Faction...

I replaced it with 'Scorpio Confederation' instead

*I updated the flags, and added a new flag
*I uploaded the Faction Info, it's slightly incomplete...

factions.png
 Description:
Faction Flags
 Filesize:  4.11 KB
 Viewed:  16943 Time(s)

factions.png

faction info.txt
 Description:
Faction Info is still W.I.P.

Download
 Filename:  faction info.txt
 Filesize:  2.4 KB
 Downloaded:  35 Time(s)

PussyPus
Commander

PostPosted: Sun Jul 30, 2017 6:47 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

Could i help you on the flags?

NucleiSplitter
Laser Commando

PostPosted: Sun Jul 30, 2017 11:27 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

I'd gladly accept help! Very Happy

Could you help me with the Scorpio Confederation flag?

NucleiSplitter
Laser Commando

PostPosted: Tue Aug 01, 2017 12:11 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

New update on the AT Turret, what do you think :/

fv_003.gif
 Description:
Atoo much Azri-ness?
 Filesize:  1.35 MB
 Viewed:  16854 Time(s)

fv_003.gif

PussyPus
Commander

PostPosted: Tue Aug 01, 2017 2:21 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

NucleiSplitter wrote:
I'd gladly accept help! Very Happy

Could you help me with the Scorpio Confederation flag?

Well not only that EDIT: added a cameo

fvicon.png
 Description:
motion blur compatible for cameos CONFIRMED (CAMEO TEST)
 Filesize:  7.61 KB
 Viewed:  16840 Time(s)

fvicon.png

xmini_flags.png
 Description:
New 3rd yuri flag
 Filesize:  4.27 KB
 Viewed:  16851 Time(s)

xmini_flags.png

Last edited by PussyPus on Tue Aug 01, 2017 2:57 pm; edited 2 times in total

NucleiSplitter
Laser Commando

PostPosted: Tue Aug 01, 2017 2:26 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

Whoa, you're great at Pixel Art, thanks PussyPus! Very Happy

NucleiSplitter
Laser Commando

PostPosted: Fri Aug 04, 2017 4:25 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

Okay, small update, I came up with a handful of ideas, but I'm currently focusing on replacing the current unit arts of all sides (almost done), I only need a Chrono Miner, Slave Miner, Allied/Soviet/Yuri Hover Transports, Navy Vessels (except for the Typhoon and Aircraft Carrier), My Slave Miner isn't done, and I've only done the chimneys, Chrono Miner, never touched it, Hover Transports, too big for me to fix, but I'll try tomorrow, and Navy Vessels, now all should match accordingly to the cameos (or at least look like it)

If anyone would like to give it a try, pm me (no one would, obviously Laughing, but it doesn't hurt to try asking for help)

NucleiSplitter
Laser Commando

PostPosted: Sat Aug 05, 2017 10:21 am    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

Nearing the 1st Objective Very Happy

Allied Artworks almost complete...

Does anyone have an All Units Map? I need that to test out the upcoming artworks for the current units...

I'm reworking the IFV Missile Turret, and that Miner isn't new...

my allied navy.png
 Description:
I'm just using Atomic's Aircraft Carrier
 Filesize:  37.25 KB
 Viewed:  16692 Time(s)

my allied navy.png

my allied vehicles.png
 Description:
I just need some more help
 Filesize:  234.7 KB
 Viewed:  16692 Time(s)

my allied vehicles.png

TAK02
General

PostPosted: Sat Aug 05, 2017 6:17 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

The Amph transport looks like the old one, no need to show it. The IFV's turret needs to be nudged down slightly into the vehicle and a bit more extra forward.

Looks pretty good otherwise. GG!

I tend to release things I create so that assets are never lost to hard drive problems, accidental deletion, or me having to pretend to care about rippers taking things from my project when it is done. #Tongue

View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website ModDB Profile ID YouTube User URL Twitter Channel URL Skype Account
NucleiSplitter
Laser Commando

PostPosted: Sun Aug 06, 2017 1:36 am    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

Well, at least the voxels now look better together Smile

That's the old IFV missile turret, I'm remaking a new one

TAK02
General

PostPosted: Sun Aug 06, 2017 10:02 am    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

Not to be a leech but I have to ask: any chance of a release? These look better than WW's and what I can do with simple re-scheming (it's the only thing I can do without messing up a VXL too much).

NucleiSplitter
Laser Commando

PostPosted: Sun Aug 06, 2017 10:37 am    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

Most of these are just remakes of public voxels, it wouldn't be THAT release worthy into a community full of original voxels, take that Prism Tank for Example...

It's Turret is from Atomic's Prism Fortress he uploaded a few years ago, I just fixed the sudden movements of the Turret when recharging...

The Chassis on the other hand is pretty obvious, it's just shin.peter.pan's Prism Tank, remodelled to feel more like Atomic's style in voxelling, with a hint of Azriness into it...

You should take voxelling into account, graphics are also important to a mod, so what are you waiting for? Go to your Desktop and start making your own style! I made up my mind to try and imitate Atomic's style, why not study other people's voxels for inspiration? Re-scheming won't help the voxel's color and style, you have to make certain edits that suit your personal style in mind...

PussyPus
Commander

PostPosted: Sun Aug 06, 2017 3:49 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

Should soviet russia get steel version of their original buildings and even units? that was just a suggestion, for example, the soviets has its own refinery, but for that sub-faction (russia), it has its steel version of the refinery, sometimes with different design.

narefnst.png
 Description:
 Filesize:  52.37 KB
 Viewed:  16596 Time(s)

narefnst.png

TAK02
General

PostPosted: Sun Aug 06, 2017 5:46 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

Russian Refinery looks too odd.
More of a Nod War Factory than a Russian Refinery.

NucleiSplitter
Laser Commando

PostPosted: Mon Aug 07, 2017 12:54 am    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

The old Soviet Refinery looks fine to me already the new one looks... A bit off of the Soviet feel

PussyPus
Commander

PostPosted: Mon Aug 07, 2017 8:27 am    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

NucleiSplitter wrote:
The old Soviet Refinery looks fine to me already the new one looks... A bit off of the Soviet feel

I can change the textures, i still have the .blend scene.

NucleiSplitter
Laser Commando

PostPosted: Mon Aug 07, 2017 2:02 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

...changing refineries for a sub-accounts wouldn't be that necessary, it's more natural on a different side rather than a sub-faction, I did change the Battle Lab for the Scorpio Confederation to the Beta BLab instead, so it makes more sense that they experiment with possible to recreate Trinitian Tech Wink

But that other refinery does look decent, you've been improving your 3D skills I see Very Happy

NucleiSplitter
Laser Commando

PostPosted: Wed Aug 09, 2017 1:20 am    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

New Voxel from Scratch... It's mentioned in the Faction Info as 'Hover Artillery', it was meant to be 'Heavy Artillery'

I made it from scratch, tell me what you think Smile

kgntnk_000.gif
 Description:
Kagni Heavy Artillery
 Filesize:  1.81 MB
 Viewed:  16457 Time(s)

kgntnk_000.gif

TAK02
General

PostPosted: Wed Aug 09, 2017 5:32 am    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

Definitely better than what I can make in the same time, so...
Good. For a start.

NucleiSplitter
Laser Commando

PostPosted: Wed Aug 09, 2017 12:01 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

Why not give voxelling a try? That only took me 2 days to finish the body... I'm still working on the turret though, I did it without a Concept but a mere glimpse of the Waveforce Tank from RA3 inside my head, but I made it more Allied-ish...

NucleiSplitter
Laser Commando

PostPosted: Sat Aug 12, 2017 5:53 am    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

I finally Finished the Cannon! Very Happy

kagni_in-game.png
 Description:
 Filesize:  67.24 KB
 Viewed:  16280 Time(s)

kagni_in-game.png

kgntnk_000.gif
 Description:
 Filesize:  2.02 MB
 Viewed:  16280 Time(s)

kgntnk_000.gif

Millennium
Commander

PostPosted: Sat Aug 12, 2017 5:15 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

It's a mere footnote, but: before I changed the name of my mod to "Continuum", it used to be "New World Order" for a long time. Smile You have my sympathy.

Our mission, unfinished, may take a thousand years.  

NucleiSplitter
Laser Commando

PostPosted: Sun Aug 13, 2017 1:02 am    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

Thank you Millennium Very Happy

NucleiSplitter
Laser Commando

PostPosted: Fri Aug 18, 2017 12:32 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

Hammer Tank for the Imperialist Chinese Wink

Can someone come up with a better name? And don't you know, M.O.'s "Qilin" Tank translates to "Unicorn" Tank for some reason Confused

hamtank_002.gif
 Description:
 Filesize:  1.51 MB
 Viewed:  16093 Time(s)

hamtank_002.gif

TAK02
General

PostPosted: Fri Aug 18, 2017 2:06 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

NucleiSplitter wrote:
M.O.'s "Qilin" Tank translates to "Unicorn" Tank for some reason Confused

I'm 100% sure that's a pun on 'killing Tank', which makes sense, as Chinese Tanks are better at killing than the other MBTs.
They have two barrels, like the Apocalypse, and have more Strength than the other T1 units.

Graion Dilach
Defense Minister

PostPosted: Fri Aug 18, 2017 2:56 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

=======================
WeiDU mods: Random Graion Tweaks | Graion's Soundsets
Maintainance: Extra Expanded Enhanced Encounters! | BGEESpawn
Contributions: EE Fixpack | Enhanced Edition Trilogy | DSotSC (Trilogy) | UB_IWD | SotSC & a lot more...

View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website ModDB Profile ID
4StarGeneral
General

PostPosted: Sat Aug 19, 2017 2:05 am    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

For unicorn you may better recognize the Kirin which is also referred to as a Qilin.

Most of the time Qilin had 2 horns like the typical dragon of the same country of origin and are famous for speed and power. (Minus speed in the Mental Omega case #Tongue)

I'm sure it's not intended to be a pun.

TAK02
General

PostPosted: Sat Aug 19, 2017 8:27 am    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

I didn't know Speeder went looking through folklore to get the names!

I wonder...
If we manage to find the folklore source of Foehn's unit names, will it give us a hint about their origins?

PussyPus
Commander

PostPosted: Sat Aug 19, 2017 11:55 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

Nice Work for the hammer tank!

NucleiSplitter
Laser Commando

PostPosted: Sat Aug 26, 2017 8:41 am    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

Update on the Hammer Tank, or Imperion Tank in my mod...

And I need help with my Tsunami, I'll post it in the Media Hut...

hamtnk_000.gif
 Description:
Imperion Custom Tank, Finalized Version
 Filesize:  1.41 MB
 Viewed:  15908 Time(s)

hamtnk_000.gif

Millennium
Commander

PostPosted: Sat Aug 26, 2017 2:03 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

TAK02 wrote:
I didn't know Speeder went looking through folklore to get the names!

I wonder...
If we manage to find the folklore source of Foehn's unit names, will it give us a hint about their origins?

Offtopic: on a cursory glance - not really; there is an instance of Classical myth (the Cyclops), a Greek word used as a name ("Eureka"), but also a Russian word used as a name ("Uragan", which, fittingly, is a russianized version of "hurricane"), several prehistoric flying animals (teratornis, pteradon, alanqa and quetzal, though the latter could also be a reference to Aztec myth). There's also a terrestrial dinosaur (pteranodon) and an Indian crocodile species (gharial). There is also a Jewish mythic creature (Leviathan).

Several other names are Greek or Latin, or have such roots, but that is to be expected in any sci-fi setting - e.g. TS' "Disruptor" also has a Latin root. Still, it's maybe notable that the name "Draco" is closer to its Latin root than it would have to be when using the English language (since we have the word "dragon" in English).

I can't derive any estimation from these naming patters, but if you were to point a gun at me and made me take a guess, I would assume that they have a Greco-Roman or mediterranean background.

Also interesting, perhaps, is the occasional use of German words ("Haihead") and the use of noun adjuncts without spacing, of which few (and none of those used as unit names in MO) exist in the English language, but which can be generated freely as legitimate words in German.

Last edited by Millennium on Sat Aug 26, 2017 5:44 pm; edited 1 time in total

NucleiSplitter
Laser Commando

PostPosted: Sat Aug 26, 2017 2:36 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

Maybe I should do that too! Laughing

Millennium
Commander

PostPosted: Sat Aug 26, 2017 5:50 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

I think the Hammer Tank's concept - not your particular iteration of it, but the RA3 concept in general - is atrocious; I think it's not very pleasing to the eye, the stress that off-side cannon puts on the structure of the tank would wreck any actual tank very quickly, and aiming such a cannon is far more complex than aiming a centered one. If you would like a name for it, though, I'd go with something like "Arquebusier" or "Archer" or so - something that holds its weapon on one side.

Edit:
Or, after a recent bout at Heroes of Might and Magic III, perhaps "Knight" or "Champion" - a rider, holding his lance. "Knight" has implications of aristocracy, so it's not very Soviet-ish; "Vityaz" maybe? It's, well, just the Russian term for a knight, but at least the Russian-ness might make up for the reactionary theme? Or "Centaur"?

NucleiSplitter
Laser Commando

PostPosted: Sun Aug 27, 2017 12:52 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

Maybe I'll change the turret a bit...

Anyway, I got bored and I decided to edit one of Bu7loos's Aircrafts, it was already fine in other's perspective, but for me, it's a bit off of my normal style

I'm adding it to my Trinitian Airforce, since it was intended for Yuri...

It'll shoot two Bio-chemically Based Slugs on Ground that explodes into 3 Virus Clouds per Slug... (Making it 6)

vulture_000.gif
 Description:
Vulture Bio-Bomber
 Filesize:  1.49 MB
 Viewed:  15817 Time(s)

vulture_000.gif

NucleiSplitter
Laser Commando

PostPosted: Tue Sep 05, 2017 3:07 am    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

Minor (Probably Major) Update:

This mod is put on hold for now, due to lack of interest and educational reasons, after my End of Term Test, I'll dump a HUGE Update including new units with new abilities, new graphics, etc.

Well, that's all of it for now, and I'll regularly visit the forums (Probably every 4 Hours a Day Laughing), so you could PM me about things and whatnot.

You can PM me for some stuff in my War Factory, not the ones included here...

Thank you for reading this Very Happy

NucleiSplitter
Laser Commando

PostPosted: Sat Nov 18, 2017 6:45 am    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

The Mod is slowly forming in silence. I've been coding some stuff for this mod, and I haven't finished the MBTs, Closed Beta will come soon for selected people.

For now, all I can give is this text file full of my plans for the MBTs, I don't want to spoil much.

MBT Info.txt
 Description:
MBT Info and some of my plans

Download
 Filename:  MBT Info.txt
 Filesize:  5.96 KB
 Downloaded:  27 Time(s)

Mark the topic unread ::  View previous topic :: View next topic

Share on TwitterShare on FacebookShare on Google+Share on DiggShare on RedditShare on PInterestShare on Del.icio.usShare on Stumble Upon