Project Perfect Mod Forums
:: Home :: Get Hosted :: PPM FAQ :: Forum FAQ :: Privacy Policy :: Search :: Memberlist :: Usergroups :: Register :: Profile :: Log in to check your private messages :: Log in ::

The time now is Thu Mar 28, 2024 7:54 pm
All times are UTC + 0
Noodles Graphics Pile
Moderators: Global Moderators, Media Hut Moderators, Red Alert 2 Moderators, Tiberian Sun Moderators
Post new topic   Reply to topic Page 2 of 2 [98 Posts] Mark the topic unread ::  View previous topic :: View next topic
Goto page: Previous 1, 2
TAK02
General

PostPosted: Mon Jul 10, 2017 11:29 am    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

Any chance Vlady will get his unique VLAD?

I tend to release things I create so that assets are never lost to hard drive problems, accidental deletion, or me having to pretend to care about rippers taking things from my project when it is done. #Tongue

View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website ModDB Profile ID YouTube User URL Twitter Channel URL Skype Account
Atomic_Noodles
Defense Minister

PostPosted: Wed Jul 12, 2017 2:30 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

Vlad's Boat and a planned Kirov will be special "Commander" Units i'll be using in the Campaign.

Also decided to remake my Corkscrew Voxel since I got more references to it aside from the small 640x480 FMV screengrab from the intro thanks to tomsons. Smile

bullf_000.gif
 Description:
 Filesize:  905.16 KB
 Viewed:  11640 Time(s)

bullf_000.gif

Last edited by Atomic_Noodles on Wed Jul 12, 2017 4:00 pm; edited 1 time in total

PussyPus
Commander

PostPosted: Wed Jul 12, 2017 3:40 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

This WIP one could be used as an amphibious transport prototype.

TAK02
General

PostPosted: Wed Jul 12, 2017 3:44 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

Wasn't the corkscrew a prototype in the first place like the 'Landing Craft'?

Also, the model looks to incomplete for use as-is #Tongue

I tend to release things I create so that assets are never lost to hard drive problems, accidental deletion, or me having to pretend to care about rippers taking things from my project when it is done. #Tongue

View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website ModDB Profile ID YouTube User URL Twitter Channel URL Skype Account
NucleiSplitter
Laser Commando

Also Known As: martx

PostPosted: Fri Jul 14, 2017 11:34 am    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

More Remap and Darker Areas! It looks way too bright for my taste Laughing

Your old one was better Sad

Atomic_Noodles
Defense Minister

PostPosted: Fri Jul 14, 2017 1:02 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

Refurbished Stingerr's Voxel a bit more recently to put it up to standard to my other units.

In-Game of the finalized Model of the Corkscrew Transport. (Based off the Intro and Tomson's Picture)

I'll be posting the Old Bullfrog later on this end of the week.

NucleiSplitter
Laser Commando

PostPosted: Fri Jul 14, 2017 2:21 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

Yay, the Old CorkScrew Transport will be released! Yay Very Happy

PussyPus
Commander

PostPosted: Fri Jul 14, 2017 7:31 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

The GIF rotating image's filename is bullf_000.gif, this is why it stands for bullfrog amphibious transport.

Atomic_Noodles
Defense Minister

PostPosted: Mon Jul 17, 2017 11:37 am    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

Going to try adding these in as new Tech Buildings.

The Hot Dog Cart will heal nearby infantry and give them the "Well Fed" Buff which adds 25% Firepower to them.

Among other things is probably an Ice Cream Truck and a Deployed version of said Truck.

cgthotdogc.png
 Description:
 Filesize:  18.52 KB
 Viewed:  11478 Time(s)

cgthotdogc.png

PussyPus
Commander

PostPosted: Mon Jul 17, 2017 2:44 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

Atomic_Noodles wrote:

The Hot Dog Cart will heal nearby infantry and give them the "Well Fed" Buff which adds 25% Firepower to them.

Among other things is probably an Ice Cream Truck and a Deployed version of said Truck.

FACT: Hot Dogs are unhealthy  Razz

TAK02
General

PostPosted: Mon Jul 17, 2017 2:49 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

PussyPus wrote:
Atomic_Noodles wrote:

OBJECTION!

(not really)

PillBox20
Commander

PostPosted: Mon Jul 17, 2017 2:55 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

TAK02 wrote:
PussyPus wrote:
Atomic_Noodles wrote:

OBJECTION!

(not really)

They are and I don't think that they (the soldiers and dogs) will be running
at the same speed after a few hot-dogs. Very Happy
Maybe a small speed decrease will make it more accurate.

My YouTube Channel: https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCtxeQoEM_iVd-F-xUIwleyQ
PillBox20's Red Alert 2 Mod: http://www.moddb.com/mods/pillbox20s-red-alert-2/downloads/pillbox20s-red-alert-2-version-02

View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website YouTube User URL Skype Account
nlspeed
Grenadier

PostPosted: Tue Jul 18, 2017 7:15 am    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

I love that hot dog stand idea! How about a speed increase, in fact? Units zipping rapidly past networks of hot dog stands? Or an increase in strength; a shield of fatness. #Tongue

PussyPus
Commander

PostPosted: Tue Jul 18, 2017 2:04 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

PillBox20 wrote:
TAK02 wrote:
PussyPus wrote:
Atomic_Noodles wrote:

OBJECTION!

(not really)

They are and I don't think that they (the soldiers and dogs) will be running
at the same speed after a few hot-dogs. Very Happy
Maybe a small speed decrease will make it more accurate.

Indeed, when you eat something very heavy you feel you cannot run.

Atomic_Noodles
Defense Minister

PostPosted: Wed Jul 19, 2017 3:57 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

Rushed Concept Art of the Chaos Cell Commando.

He fights using a Tiberium dart attack from his mutated hand and can spawn visceroids by popping the cyst from his back as a deploy attack.

plaguedoc_colorized.png
 Description:
 Filesize:  61.69 KB
 Viewed:  11341 Time(s)

plaguedoc_colorized.png

TAK02
General

PostPosted: Wed Jul 19, 2017 6:04 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

Popping cysts might be... a little too disgusting, even for a bloody war, dontcha think? #Tongue

Atomic_Noodles
Defense Minister

PostPosted: Wed Jul 19, 2017 9:27 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

And Virus Death Animation isn't any less disgusting?  Razz

It's practically the same fate.

Remaking my Reaver Bike Trike and will also be using Gunner Logic.

T1 Infantry will upgrade its Machine Guns
Engineers will give it a Repair Gun
T2 Infantry will give it a 2 Burst Long-Range Missile (Basic Siege)
T3 Infantry will give it a 4 Burst Long-Range Missile (That can now also target Air Units)

trike_000.gif
 Description:
 Filesize:  579.4 KB
 Viewed:  11271 Time(s)

trike_000.gif

PillBox20
Commander

PostPosted: Thu Jul 20, 2017 7:55 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

Cool, but I hope the recoil does not flip it over. Very Happy

Beautiful voxel, either way!

Q: Is the back remap unshaded on purpose?

My YouTube Channel: https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCtxeQoEM_iVd-F-xUIwleyQ
PillBox20's Red Alert 2 Mod: http://www.moddb.com/mods/pillbox20s-red-alert-2/downloads/pillbox20s-red-alert-2-version-02

View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website YouTube User URL Skype Account
Atomic_Noodles
Defense Minister

PostPosted: Fri Jul 28, 2017 4:32 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

I based the remap of the Trike on its In-Game Graphics from Dune 2000.

Revisited the Voxels of these 2 units. The Bradley is now deployed exclusively via a support power and as a Campaign Unit and the Jaguar Tank is the new generic MBT of the Allies.

Bradley FV

Jaguar Tank

Atomic_Noodles
Defense Minister

PostPosted: Mon Jul 31, 2017 6:35 am    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

VXLSE Preview of the New Stolen Tech Unit the Necron Yuri Monolith Platform. It uses a reverse-engineered Prism Turret to allow the platform to fragment the beams. Can deploy into a building that will be able to use the Prism Forwarding.

mono_000.gif
 Description:
 Filesize:  856.99 KB
 Viewed:  11072 Time(s)

mono_000.gif

Atomic_Noodles
Defense Minister

PostPosted: Wed Aug 02, 2017 11:10 am    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

Increased the Size of the Power Cursors since they're smaller when used in RA2 in the mouse.sha and added a shadow effect to make it fit in more with RA2's Cursor Style.

powcursor_ra2.gif
 Description:
 Filesize:  2.75 KB
 Viewed:  10985 Time(s)

powcursor_ra2.gif

Atomic_Noodles
Defense Minister

PostPosted: Mon Aug 14, 2017 7:26 am    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

Voxel Preview of the Soviet Colossus, Stolen Tech Unit that is healed by Electrical Weapons.

colossus_000.gif
 Description:
 Filesize:  617.92 KB
 Viewed:  10808 Time(s)

colossus_000.gif

Last edited by Atomic_Noodles on Mon Aug 14, 2017 8:19 am; edited 1 time in total

cxtian39
Commander

PostPosted: Mon Aug 14, 2017 7:44 am    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

Looks like a tesla tank

NucleiSplitter
Laser Commando

PostPosted: Mon Aug 14, 2017 12:03 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

In the end, you decided to go with the Soviet Scheme for the Turret Laughing

Atomic_Noodles
Defense Minister

PostPosted: Mon Aug 14, 2017 12:23 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

I'll be redoing the chassis though it ended up too small. I'll be further editing the Turret though to include exposed flesh maybe.

NucleiSplitter
Laser Commando

PostPosted: Mon Aug 14, 2017 2:05 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

Make the Body as Big as your Rhino Tank, and maybe Beef Up your turret, add more detail into the Turret than it is now, make it BIGGER and STRONGER, and EVEN MORE MUSCULAR Laughing

Atomic_Noodles
Defense Minister

PostPosted: Tue Aug 29, 2017 11:27 am    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

Previews of the New IFV Turrets, Once its working... that is.
Initiate Turret on the Stryker and the Dog Bark Amplifier on the Humvee.

fv_init.gif
 Description:
 Filesize:  676.32 KB
 Viewed:  10623 Time(s)

fv_init.gif

humv_doge.gif
 Description:
 Filesize:  562.85 KB
 Viewed:  10623 Time(s)

humv_doge.gif

RIAKTOR
Disk Thrower

PostPosted: Tue Aug 29, 2017 8:28 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

Can you make power armor voxel model? This armor can transform like IFV. Torso is turret.

Atomic_Noodles
Defense Minister

PostPosted: Wed Aug 30, 2017 2:43 am    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

I'll be releasing a pack for the expanded IFV Turrets for the "Vanilla Infantry" Set in the future though.

As for the Power Armor... you can probably use something like the Odyssey Voxel from MadHQ's Stuff similar to the Tsurugi which is based on it in MO.

More Previews... This time the Shotgun Turrets of the Stryker and Humvee and the Flamethrower Turret for the Stryker too. (Edited from the unused Cow Turret)

fv_pyro.gif
 Description:
 Filesize:  792.41 KB
 Viewed:  10556 Time(s)

fv_pyro.gif

humvee_enfo.gif
 Description:
 Filesize:  443.33 KB
 Viewed:  10558 Time(s)

humvee_enfo.gif

fv_enfo.gif
 Description:
 Filesize:  624.7 KB
 Viewed:  10558 Time(s)

fv_enfo.gif

NucleiSplitter
Laser Commando

PostPosted: Wed Aug 30, 2017 12:23 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

Atomic_Noodles wrote:
As for the Power Armor... you can probably use something like the Odyssey Voxel from MadHQ's Stuff similar to the Tsurugi which is based on it in MO.

What Power Armor? Laughing

Maybe you included that sentence by accident Wink

Thanks for giving us a peek at your IFV! Now I can get a little more ideas for my IFVs details! Very Happy

Maybe having too much turrets will encourage MO to copy this concept Laughing

Atomic_Noodles
Defense Minister

PostPosted: Wed Aug 30, 2017 2:31 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

RIAKTOR wants a Power Armor Voxel... IIRC though Quiet also made an IFV Mech for Yuri-Schemed from back last year too.

You can also probably use the ED-209 Mech from MadHQ's Stuff as I mentioned earlier if you're not too picky.

My current tally of Multigunner Modes just for the Allied ones is 35 Variants.

More progress anyways on the IFV Turrets. One of which is the Brute Mode which gives you a Battering Ram and a more proper Shotgun Turret for the Stryker IFV which uses 2 Combat Shotguns instead of a Riot Shotgun with the Humvee.

fvtur20_000.png
 Description:
 Filesize:  2.71 KB
 Viewed:  10501 Time(s)

fvtur20_000.png

fvbrut_000.gif
 Description:
 Filesize:  708.49 KB
 Viewed:  10501 Time(s)

fvbrut_000.gif

Atomic_Noodles
Defense Minister

PostPosted: Sat Sep 23, 2017 9:51 am    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

Preview of the Flamethrower Turret of the Humvee and a remake of the Cop Car in the RA2 Mixes.

cop_000.gif
 Description:
Here comes the Po-Po!
 Filesize:  288.03 KB
 Viewed:  10270 Time(s)

cop_000.gif

humvtur27_000.gif
 Description:
 Filesize:  578.91 KB
 Viewed:  10270 Time(s)

humvtur27_000.gif

TAK02
General

PostPosted: Sat Sep 23, 2017 2:06 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

Does anyone know why the cop car is referred to as RA2 Pig in its Name=?
I think Brett's purple Hyundai got pulled over #Tongue

Also, that flame-turret looks too big the Hummer. Maybe making it a single-tanker?

OmegaBolt
President

PostPosted: Tue Sep 26, 2017 12:47 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

Because pig is derogatory slang for a police officer.

TAK02
General

PostPosted: Tue Sep 26, 2017 6:41 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

Elaborate. I thought it was cop?

Atomic_Noodles
Defense Minister

PostPosted: Wed Sep 27, 2017 10:17 am    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

Refactored and recycling some units. The Double Barreled Heavy Tank is now the Rhino Tank and is exclusively deployed from a support power. With this change i've made the Original Rhino Tank into the "Hippo" Tank.. basically its amphibious now.

Soviet-Ized HISS (High Speed Sentry) Tank from GI Joe

hiss_000.gif
 Description:
 Filesize:  684.36 KB
 Viewed:  9870 Time(s)

hiss_000.gif

htnkw_prev.png
 Description:
You'll Float Too
 Filesize:  93.37 KB
 Viewed:  10075 Time(s)

htnkw_prev.png

Atomic_Noodles
Defense Minister

PostPosted: Wed Jan 10, 2018 8:32 am    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

VXLSE Preview of Yuri's Supply Truck

yatruck_002.gif
 Description:
Soylent Green.
 Filesize:  727.62 KB
 Viewed:  9449 Time(s)

yatruck_002.gif

TAK02
General

PostPosted: Wed Jan 10, 2018 9:12 am    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

Atomic_Noodles wrote:
view of Yuri's Supply Truck

Quality sarcasm #Tongue

Atomic_Noodles
Defense Minister

PostPosted: Fri Mar 02, 2018 11:51 am    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

Introducing the T3 Anti-Air of Yuri the Decimator. The Decimator fires a powerful concentrated ball of plasma similar to the Banshee. The Decimator can deploy rendering it immobile but also allowing it to angle the Turret further up letting it fire faster and deal more damage.

ballista_000.gif
 Description:
 Filesize:  658.96 KB
 Viewed:  9097 Time(s)

ballista_000.gif

Creator
AA Infantry

PostPosted: Fri Mar 02, 2018 1:37 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

Looks really like a gattling tank with with bug-like turret Smile

AnimalMan
Chem Warrior

PostPosted: Tue Mar 06, 2018 9:14 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

I like it, looks like you could also make it into a bow, or slingshot. Kinda like on RA3 when you put an archer maiden in an IFV.

gameaddict11707
Grenadier

PostPosted: Sun Mar 18, 2018 1:50 am    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

Hey, Atomic_Noodles, I just noticed that in your updated Psychic Dominator art, frame 14/15 (SHP Builder shows it as 15 since it starts counting from 1) of "yappet_g.shp" is missing snow.

yappet_g 0014.png
 Description:
 Filesize:  18.88 KB
 Viewed:  8750 Time(s)

yappet_g 0014.png

Atomic_Noodles
Defense Minister

PostPosted: Thu Mar 29, 2018 8:58 am    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

Should be fixed it now. Just redownload the pack in page 1 I guess.

Atomic_Noodles
Defense Minister

PostPosted: Tue Jul 31, 2018 10:18 am    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

Restarting work on remaking the Civilian Voxels...

doly_000.gif
 Description:
Lights! Camera! Action!
 Filesize:  262.27 KB
 Viewed:  7315 Time(s)

doly_000.gif

cblc_000.gif
 Description:
Late again...
 Filesize:  476.54 KB

cblc_000.gif

car_000.gif
 Description:
*Honk Honk*
 Filesize:  316.83 KB

car_000.gif

bcab_000.gif
 Description:
Where to love?
 Filesize:  266.16 KB

bcab_000.gif

Bu7loos
Commander

PostPosted: Tue Jul 31, 2018 7:49 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

Good to see you back Atomic-N. Neat Smile !

Crimsonum
Seth

PostPosted: Wed Aug 01, 2018 7:40 am    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

Cute voxels. I recommend shading the outer edges of the wheel covers darker so they look less diamond-shaped.

Atomic_Noodles
Defense Minister

PostPosted: Wed May 01, 2019 3:22 am    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

Another year-long necrobump...

Finished recently some units in my bucket list.
First up is the Siren a Yuri Capital ship that can bombard enemies with a psychic energy or It can deploy into an immobile Mind Controller. And Then comes the Prodigy/Archelon (Name Pending). Which is a Magnetron for the Waters and their non-unique equivalent to a T3 Siege Navy.

sirend_000.gif
 Description:
Controller Mode
 Filesize:  918.47 KB
 Viewed:  5410 Time(s)

sirend_000.gif

siren_000.gif
 Description:
Decimator Mode
 Filesize:  753.59 KB

siren_000.gif

telesub_000.gif
 Description:
Magnet Sub
 Filesize:  1.15 MB

telesub_000.gif

MasterHaosis
General

PostPosted: Thu May 02, 2019 2:57 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

Looks awesome

PPM Halloween Season 2021

Mark the topic unread ::  View previous topic :: View next topic

Share on TwitterShare on FacebookShare on Google+Share on DiggShare on RedditShare on PInterestShare on Del.icio.usShare on Stumble Upon