Project Perfect Mod Forums
:: Home :: Get Hosted :: PPM FAQ :: Forum FAQ :: Privacy Policy :: Search :: Memberlist :: Usergroups :: Register :: Profile :: Log in to check your private messages :: Log in ::

The time now is Thu Mar 28, 2024 10:23 am
All times are UTC + 0
Ra3 Dreadnought
Moderators: Global Moderators, Media Hut Moderators, OpenRA Moderators, Red Alert 2 Moderators, Tiberian Sun Moderators
Post new topic   Reply to topic Page 1 of 1 [16 Posts] Mark the topic unread ::  View previous topic :: View next topic
cxtian39
Commander

PostPosted: Fri Sep 01, 2017 5:15 am    Post subject:  Ra3 Dreadnought
Subject description: Facings=32
Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

Confused

s.png
 Description:
 Filesize:  142.78 KB
 Viewed:  8184 Time(s)

s.png

ddred.zip
 Description:
fin

Download
 Filename:  ddred.zip
 Filesize:  86.14 KB
 Downloaded:  435 Time(s)

Last edited by cxtian39 on Sat Sep 02, 2017 8:09 am; edited 2 times in total

Trans_C
AA Infantry

PostPosted: Fri Sep 01, 2017 8:01 am    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

The lighting direction is wrong. Areas facing in-game south should be brighter, instead of those facing north, as in your shp.

NucleiSplitter
Laser Commando

Also Known As: martx

PostPosted: Fri Sep 01, 2017 10:09 am    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

Lighting is way off. Why not just Voxellize it? (Details will be lost, but you can always edit the texture to ensure that 3ds2vxl will be able to recognize colors properly, (simplify the gray areas, dark soviet areas, etc. with corresponding RA2 palette color) or just 3ds2vxl it then redo the colors (harder, I think)

cxtian39
Commander

PostPosted: Fri Sep 01, 2017 7:40 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

like this?

s.png
 Description:
 Filesize:  177.83 KB
 Viewed:  8093 Time(s)

s.png

Lin Kuei Ominae
Seth

PostPosted: Fri Sep 01, 2017 8:42 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

cut off the lower half of the hull, so it floats inside the water and not above it.
Or color the lower half in darker shades of blue matching closely the ingame water, to make it look like that part is under water.

Also adjust the shadow, which looks too far away right now and gives the impression of the unit flying above the ground. (in other words, move the model down closer (or even half inside) to the shadow casting plane in your 3d setup)

Public SHPs
X-Mech Calendar (28 Mechs for GDI and Nod)
5 GDI, 5 Nod, 1 Mutant, 1 Scrin unit, 1 GDI building

Tools
Image Shaper______TMP Shop______C&C Executable Modifier

cxtian39
Commander

PostPosted: Fri Sep 01, 2017 9:35 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

oh yeah ra3 ships have large hull
The ra2 dred is cut already

IamInnocent
Rocket Infantry

PostPosted: Sat Sep 02, 2017 11:36 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

I have a request, could you make another that is 25% bigger? Smile

cxtian39
Commander

PostPosted: Sun Sep 03, 2017 1:42 am    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

IamInnocent wrote:
I have a request, could you make another that is 25% bigger? Smile
SB resize doesn't work? My PC just died…

IamInnocent
Rocket Infantry

PostPosted: Mon Sep 04, 2017 2:27 am    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

Damn, sorry to hear that. Sad

The model in RA2 would make a good superunit.

G-E
Defense Minister

PostPosted: Tue Sep 05, 2017 8:27 am    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

Too much contrast too, it looks like a cartoon where each object is an outlined distinct entity.

PostPosted: Sun Jan 07, 2018 3:28 am    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

I have question, does it contain Animation sequence script lines? I installed and once is in the game the SHP itself does not turn around whatsoever even though you gave any command (move or attack), did I miss something Embarassed?

Howtomod

PostPosted: Fri Jun 01, 2018 2:55 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

Why is my Dred model facing down wherever it go?

cxtian39
Commander

PostPosted: Fri Jun 01, 2018 9:29 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

[DDRED]
Cameo=DDREDICON
SHP=yeah
Remapable=whatever
WalkFrames=1
StandFrames=999
StartWalkingFrame=693
StartStandingFrame=2333
Facings=32
AlternateFLH2=0,80,150
AlternateFLH1=0,-80,150
AlternateFLH0=200,0,200
PrimaryFireFLH=200,0,200

Howtomod

PostPosted: Sun Jun 03, 2018 3:47 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

It still stuck on frame 1.I think it the WalkFrame=1 or because the rule cause Iam not edit anything in it

E1 Elite
General

PostPosted: Sun Jun 03, 2018 4:01 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

cxtian39
Commander

PostPosted: Sun Jun 03, 2018 7:19 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

Check your spelling, WalkFrames, not WalkFrame
And you need to use Kratos for 32 facings

Post new topic   Reply to topic Page 1 of 1 [16 Posts] Mark the topic unread ::  View previous topic :: View next topic

Share on TwitterShare on FacebookShare on Google+Share on DiggShare on RedditShare on PInterestShare on Del.icio.usShare on Stumble Upon
Quick Reply
Username:

If you are visually impaired or cannot otherwise answer the challenges below please contact the Administrator for help.

Write only two of the following words separated by a sharp: Brotherhood, unity, peace!