Project Perfect Mod Forums
:: Home :: Get Hosted :: PPM FAQ :: Forum FAQ :: Privacy Policy :: Search :: Memberlist :: Usergroups :: Register :: Profile :: Log in to check your private messages :: Log in ::

The time now is Thu Apr 18, 2024 9:43 pm
All times are UTC + 0
Grounder
Moderators: Global Moderators, Media Hut Moderators, OpenRA Moderators, Red Alert 2 Moderators, Tiberian Sun Moderators
Post new topic   Reply to topic Page 1 of 1 [26 Posts] Mark the topic unread ::  View previous topic :: View next topic
Dragon Stein Cole
Grenadier

PostPosted: Tue Jan 04, 2005 9:43 pm    Post subject:  Grounder Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

Something just for fun, not a serious unit Very Happy

Grounder.zip
 Description:
Grounder voxel file

Download
 Filename:  Grounder.zip
 Filesize:  6.05 KB
 Downloaded:  717 Time(s)

View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website YouTube User URL Twitter Channel URL
Banshee
Supreme Banshee

Also Known As: banshee_revora (Steam)

PostPosted: Tue Jan 04, 2005 10:02 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

LOL! I like it... with few modifications you can make propaganda of Linux #Tongue

Mods, Mods Support, Public Researchs, Map Archives, Tutorials, A Friendly Community and much more. Check it out now!

Jah
Commander

PostPosted: Tue Jan 04, 2005 10:44 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

Smile could be used in those "fun maps"...

D
Commander

PostPosted: Tue Jan 04, 2005 11:55 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

omg, *thinks back to his *cough* younger childhood, where i spent endless days on that mega drive with sonic and chums  Laughing )#

that is true pwnage Smile

EDIT: how bout making robotnik in that hovering wheelchair of his or something....  Confused

The DvD
TiberiumWeb.com Webmaster

PostPosted: Wed Jan 05, 2005 2:41 am    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

OMG!

This is brilliant..more of these things should be made.

Clarkson
General

PostPosted: Wed Jan 05, 2005 3:00 am    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

What? like wacky units? Razz if i get the chance,im going to make a Super Mario Bros SHP pack to TS. Mushrooms,Flowers,and those other things you used to get high..er..upgraded with. indeed. major pwnage. 'cept its missing the antennae.

Clazzy
Karma Police

PostPosted: Wed Jan 05, 2005 8:10 am    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

Lovely. I can see it now: Sonic Sun. Choose sides either with Sonic or Dr. Robotnik in an all-out war between Robotnik's monsters and Sonic's friends! Construct your base then smash the enemy war machine with a wide array of units!

XxpeddyxX
Commander

PostPosted: Wed Jan 05, 2005 8:37 am    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

ayylmao on Discord

Last edited by XxpeddyxX on Sun Jan 15, 2023 11:29 am; edited 1 time in total

D
Commander

PostPosted: Wed Jan 05, 2005 4:04 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

id play that Very Happy

but seriosuly, what would sonic have :p

a few over powered infantry with a build limit of one compared to a endless army of weak robots :p

Ackron
Commander

PostPosted: Wed Jan 05, 2005 5:32 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

things like freedom fighter troopers and tanks and stuff duh never read the comic?

Dragon Stein Cole
Grenadier

PostPosted: Wed Jan 05, 2005 6:19 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

I am encouraged to do some more, seeing these responses... although this one was a pig to do (everything except for the tracks is curved >.<)

And credit for Radar92, for doing those toy units, which sparked off this idea in the first place Smile

Carnotaurus wrote:
What? like wacky units? Razz if i get the chance,im going to make a Super Mario Bros SHP pack to TS. Mushrooms,Flowers,and those other things you used to get high..er..upgraded with. indeed. major pwnage. 'cept its missing the antennae.

Bugger Rolling Eyes

ackron the mighty wrote:
things like freedom fighter troopers and tanks and stuff duh never read the comic?

LOL, I smell an Fleetway StC fan Very Happy

View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website YouTube User URL Twitter Channel URL
Ackron
Commander

PostPosted: Wed Jan 05, 2005 6:33 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

you could have all the uber heros like buster i think his name was you know the squirrel in the armour?

Tyler Adams
Defense Minister

PostPosted: Wed Jan 05, 2005 9:15 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

conker?

I think that's him, the squirrel...

"Banned" RP here

Ackron
Commander

PostPosted: Wed Jan 05, 2005 10:04 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

i think thats the wrong squirrel your thinking of you know the flying uber powerful one who kills everything

gufu
Defense Minister

PostPosted: Wed Jan 05, 2005 11:17 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

What next? Sonic with C4?

The DvD
TiberiumWeb.com Webmaster

PostPosted: Thu Jan 06, 2005 2:07 am    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

Lol!

sorry for the sp4m..

Dragon Stein Cole
Grenadier

PostPosted: Thu Jan 06, 2005 10:59 am    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

ackron the mighty wrote:
i think thats the wrong squirrel your thinking of you know the flying uber powerful one who kills everything
Shortfuse the Cybernik Very Happy

SMIFFGIG
General

PostPosted: Thu Jan 06, 2005 2:09 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

Im loving this
Sonic the Hedghog mod would be cool
but i have no idea how it could possibly work

*tries to resist urge to play Sonic on mega drive emulator*

D
Commander

PostPosted: Thu Jan 06, 2005 6:10 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

screw the emulator

*breaks out the megadrive* :p

Ackron
Commander

PostPosted: Fri Jan 07, 2005 12:33 am    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

YES THATS HIM! he was a prototype badnik that isnt evil HE IS UBER 1337!

Clazzy
Karma Police

PostPosted: Fri Jan 07, 2005 8:34 am    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

He was never prototype. He was the main eemy on Aquatic Ruins (Sonic 2). He always hid behind walls which fell down when you wet past. They were very easy to beat.

Dragon Stein Cole
Grenadier

PostPosted: Fri Jan 07, 2005 10:38 am    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

Clazzy wrote:
He was never prototype. He was the main eemy on Aquatic Ruins (Sonic 2). He always hid behind walls which fell down when you wet past. They were very easy to beat.

Um, Ackron was talking about a character from the british comics, he forgot his name  Laughing

Ackron
Commander

PostPosted: Fri Jan 07, 2005 11:41 am    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

yep

Clazzy
Karma Police

PostPosted: Fri Jan 07, 2005 5:03 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

Ah, je vois. Ok then.

ViPr
Gauss Rifle Trooper

PostPosted: Sun Jan 09, 2005 1:28 am    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

i think your bounds are too big coz i think i can see gaps.

- geno -
Energy Commando

PostPosted: Sun Jan 09, 2005 3:09 am    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

that vxl reminds me of the hidden visceroid in ts

Fight for the freedom side, March with the Imperial War Machine or Conquest for World Domination
https://www.facebook.com/YRZH.Mod/
https://www.moddb.com/mods/yr-zero-hour

View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website ModDB Profile ID YouTube User URL Facebook Profile URL Twitter Channel URL Skype Account Yahoo Messenger Account
Post new topic   Reply to topic Page 1 of 1 [26 Posts] Mark the topic unread ::  View previous topic :: View next topic

Share on TwitterShare on FacebookShare on Google+Share on DiggShare on RedditShare on PInterestShare on Del.icio.usShare on Stumble Upon
Quick Reply
Username:

If you are visually impaired or cannot otherwise answer the challenges below please contact the Administrator for help.

Write only two of the following words separated by a sharp: Brotherhood, unity, peace!