Project Perfect Mod Forums
:: Home :: Get Hosted :: PPM FAQ :: Forum FAQ :: Privacy Policy :: Search :: Memberlist :: Usergroups :: Register :: Profile :: Log in to check your private messages :: Log in ::

The time now is Thu Apr 18, 2024 12:12 am
All times are UTC + 0
Spirit Bomber
Moderators: Atomic_Noodles
Post new topic   Reply to topic Page 1 of 1 [9 Posts] Mark the topic unread ::  View previous topic :: View next topic
Atomic_Noodles
Defense Minister

PostPosted: Wed Sep 06, 2017 4:32 am    Post subject:  Spirit Bomber
Subject description: In and Out
Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

Smooth and Sleek? -Warthog when Selected

Spirit
Affiliation: Allied Nations
Primary Weapon: Cluster Bombs
Role: Anti-Structure Aircraft
Strong: Ground Targets
Weak: Anti-Air
Cost: 1750
Speed: 20
Strength: 300
Sight: 8
Size: 15
Armor: Aircraft Plating
Movement: Air
Requirements: Airforce Command & Tech Bureau
Additional Info:
- Invisible to Enemy Radar
- Becomes Cloaked on Elite
- This Unit is replaced by the A-10 Warthog for the Eagle Commandos

The B2-Spirit Stealth Bomber is the premier allied aircraft. When a target must be guaranteed destruction the B2-Spirit can be deployed by the Commander. What the Aircraft lacks in speed and durability it compensates for with its advanced stealth technology rendering it invisible in enemy radar and its large payload of bombs allowing a full squadron enough firepower to perform surgical strike on the enemy's key structures.

Last edited by Atomic_Noodles on Thu Sep 07, 2017 4:57 am; edited 1 time in total

deathreaperz
Commander

PostPosted: Wed Sep 06, 2017 2:56 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

Nice!

Mig Eater
Defense Minister

PostPosted: Wed Sep 06, 2017 4:34 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

Yeah, nice but rather small in comparison to the other aircraft. You could edit it a bit & turn it into an X-47B which would fit that size better.

View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website ModDB Profile ID YouTube User URL Facebook Profile URL Twitter Channel URL
Atomic_Noodles
Defense Minister

PostPosted: Thu Sep 07, 2017 12:14 am    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

I'm keeping its size similar to the vanilla Airforce Command and Jets. It seemed to be roughly bigger and wider than compared to the Harrier and Black Eagle though.

Mig Eater
Defense Minister

PostPosted: Thu Sep 07, 2017 12:34 am    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

A real B-2 is more than 5x the size of a harrier tho...

View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website ModDB Profile ID YouTube User URL Facebook Profile URL Twitter Channel URL
Atomic_Noodles
Defense Minister

PostPosted: Thu Sep 07, 2017 2:20 am    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

I see... Hmm either way the set of scale for the aircraft is already somewhat skewed so it isn't too much of an issue for me. Since I'm not sure I could push it to be much bigger and still not overlap too much on the Original Landing Pads.

allied_planes.png
 Description:
 Filesize:  60.56 KB
 Viewed:  2037 Time(s)

allied_planes.png

Mig Eater
Defense Minister

PostPosted: Thu Sep 07, 2017 2:44 am    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

Well if you are happy with it than that's fine (your mod after all!). It's just my own personal preference to keep things in a consistent scale #Tongue

Atomic_Noodles
Defense Minister

PostPosted: Thu Sep 07, 2017 4:58 am    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

Meh I resized it...

Side by Side Comparison I guess.

freedom fighter
General

PostPosted: Thu Sep 07, 2017 8:08 am    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

Muh OCD D: Looks better now. Previous size makes it look like a drone such as the nEUROn

Post new topic   Reply to topic Page 1 of 1 [9 Posts] Mark the topic unread ::  View previous topic :: View next topic

Share on TwitterShare on FacebookShare on Google+Share on DiggShare on RedditShare on PInterestShare on Del.icio.usShare on Stumble Upon