Project Perfect Mod Forums
:: Home :: Get Hosted :: PPM FAQ :: Forum FAQ :: Privacy Policy :: Search :: Memberlist :: Usergroups :: Register :: Profile :: Log in to check your private messages :: Log in ::

The time now is Thu Apr 18, 2024 7:22 am
All times are UTC + 0
Akita Turret
Moderators: Atomic_Noodles
Post new topic   Reply to topic Page 1 of 1 [6 Posts] Mark the topic unread ::  View previous topic :: View next topic
Atomic_Noodles
Defense Minister

PostPosted: Mon Sep 04, 2017 2:12 pm    Post subject:  Akita Turret
Subject description: Stay Frosty and Scout Ahead.
Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

*Credits to Tomson for GFX

Akita Turret
Affiliation: Defense Initiative
Role: Pop-Up Ground Defense
Primary: 105mm Cryo-Shells
Hitpoints: 400
Strong: Ground Units
Weak: Siege Units and Air Units
Cost: N/A
Power: N/A
Armor: Reinforced Construction
Requirements: Armor Depot,Airforce Command HQ
Additional Info:
- Sensor Range: 8
- Sight Range: 12
- Spawned by Cryo Recon Support Power (Exclusive to the Talon Ops)
- Ejects Shinobi when destroyed
- Attacks lower enemy speed and armor by 50%

Named after the breed of the famed dog from which Hachiko is descended from. The Akita-Class Gun Turret is a modified version of the standard Gun Turret equipped with Cryo-Shells and Sensor Equipment designed for advanced reconnaissance and protection of key locations. Using Satellites and offshore Chronosphere Devices the Talon Ops can warp in these structures anywhere in the battlefield.

NucleiSplitter
Laser Commando

Also Known As: martx

PostPosted: Tue Sep 05, 2017 2:54 am    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

Atomic_Noodles wrote:
Pop-Up Ground Defense

So it hides? Confused

Atomic_Noodles
Defense Minister

PostPosted: Tue Sep 05, 2017 4:11 am    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

It's cloaked just like the Camo Pillbox which is also used by the Talon Ops.

A similar support power the Soviets have from the Elite Corp is the Recon which is unlocked earlier for them which is also their Barracks Unique Support Power. This one is fulfills somewhat the same role but much more advanced as you unlock it only once you have the Allied Radar and War Factory and has longer recharge.

NucleiSplitter
Laser Commando

Also Known As: martx

PostPosted: Tue Sep 05, 2017 4:16 am    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

Damn, and I thought it buries it's underground to cloak, then rises up to attack and losing it's cloak Sad

Damn, and that would've been more cooler Laughing

TAK02
General

PostPosted: Sat Sep 09, 2017 6:14 am    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

Wait, isn't that the PreRA2 turret?

I tend to release things I create so that assets are never lost to hard drive problems, accidental deletion, or me having to pretend to care about rippers taking things from my project when it is done. #Tongue

View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website ModDB Profile ID YouTube User URL Twitter Channel URL Skype Account
Atomic_Noodles
Defense Minister

PostPosted: Sat Sep 09, 2017 8:07 am    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

Indeed it is. Originally I was using it as the graphics of the Standard Turret but I had ended up switching to MadHQ's Version as it looked more similar to the one in Red Alert 1.

The PreRelease Tesla Coil I'm using as the Standard Tesla Coil now and using the Release One as a Support Power one as that also has a custom destroy animation.

Post new topic   Reply to topic Page 1 of 1 [6 Posts] Mark the topic unread ::  View previous topic :: View next topic

Share on TwitterShare on FacebookShare on Google+Share on DiggShare on RedditShare on PInterestShare on Del.icio.usShare on Stumble Upon