Project Perfect Mod Forums
:: Home :: Get Hosted :: PPM FAQ :: Forum FAQ :: Privacy Policy :: Search :: Memberlist :: Usergroups :: Register :: Profile :: Log in to check your private messages :: Log in ::

The time now is Thu Mar 28, 2024 9:48 am
All times are UTC + 0
—'Genesis'Battle cruiser—
Moderators: Global Moderators, Media Hut Moderators, Red Alert 2 Moderators, Tiberian Sun Moderators
Post new topic   Reply to topic Page 1 of 1 [12 Posts] Mark the topic unread ::  View previous topic :: View next topic
Salted Old
Grenadier

PostPosted: Tue Oct 03, 2017 6:47 am    Post subject:  —'Genesis'Battle cruiser—
Subject description: Can not download yo~
Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

name:'Genesis'Battle cruiser

Equipment:Armor Piercing shell,Defensive guns,Torpedo launcher,Fixed air defense laser,Precision radar system

Advantages: high damage, far range, armor thick

Disadvantages: slow moving, slow attack speed, weak laser power

000.gif
 Description:
 Filesize:  194.8 KB
 Viewed:  3009 Time(s)

000.gif

111.png
 Description:
 Filesize:  293.07 KB
 Viewed:  3009 Time(s)

111.png

View user's profile Send private message Skype Account Yahoo Messenger Account AIM Address
snmiglight
Grenadier

PostPosted: Tue Oct 03, 2017 8:22 am    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

Very pretty!

Thank you very much, love it!!!

Damfoos
Rocket Infantry

PostPosted: Tue Oct 03, 2017 10:11 am    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

Is it made for "Revenge Now!" mod?

NucleiSplitter
Laser Commando

Also Known As: martx

PostPosted: Tue Oct 03, 2017 10:25 am    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

Maybe you should place all of your works in a Voxelling Thread and name it "Salted's Voxelling Thread" or something...

The voxel itself is great as always Smile

BySc
Cyborg Artillery

PostPosted: Tue Oct 03, 2017 10:40 am    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

Awesome as always.

Creator
AA Infantry

PostPosted: Tue Oct 03, 2017 11:05 am    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

Really exclusive Very Happy

TAK02
General

PostPosted: Tue Oct 03, 2017 11:10 am    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

You should ask Speeder if he wants this monster for MO. Smile

I tend to release things I create so that assets are never lost to hard drive problems, accidental deletion, or me having to pretend to care about rippers taking things from my project when it is done. #Tongue

View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website ModDB Profile ID YouTube User URL Twitter Channel URL Skype Account
Creator
AA Infantry

PostPosted: Tue Oct 03, 2017 11:18 am    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

TAK02 wrote:

Why not asked if everyone want this monster

NucleiSplitter
Laser Commando

PostPosted: Tue Oct 03, 2017 11:25 am    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

TAK02 wrote:

NO!! M.O. already has Azri to do almost all of the work, he also has ONEX, and others!  Rolling Eyes

TAK02
General

PostPosted: Tue Oct 03, 2017 11:32 am    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

NucleiSplitter wrote:
TAK02 wrote:

NO!! M.O. already has Azri to do almost all of the work, he also has ONEX, and others!  Rolling Eyes

Does that include you? #Tongue

I tend to release things I create so that assets are never lost to hard drive problems, accidental deletion, or me having to pretend to care about rippers taking things from my project when it is done. #Tongue

View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website ModDB Profile ID YouTube User URL Twitter Channel URL Skype Account
NucleiSplitter
Laser Commando

PostPosted: Tue Oct 03, 2017 11:35 am    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

TAK02 wrote:
NucleiSplitter wrote:
TAK02 wrote:

Does that include you? #Tongue

No, I have a mod of my own that has the same art style as Jem's, and I'm helping another mod  Very Happy

My Voxels won't fit Speeder's Standards anyway Laughing

If I send it to him, he'll most probably send it to one of the Voxellers that work for him to retexture/remodel it Confused

snmiglight
Grenadier

PostPosted: Tue Oct 03, 2017 6:29 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

Damfoos wrote:
Is it made for "Revenge Now!" mod?

Not so sure, I actually requested Salted Old to do this for me. This is an edit of Tony's Battleship. But if Salted Old wants to have this included in Revenge Now mod, that would be great. I've been playing that mod for quite some time now.

Again, thanks for helping me out man, really appreciated it  Very Happy

Post new topic   Reply to topic Page 1 of 1 [12 Posts] Mark the topic unread ::  View previous topic :: View next topic

Share on TwitterShare on FacebookShare on Google+Share on DiggShare on RedditShare on PInterestShare on Del.icio.usShare on Stumble Upon