Project Perfect Mod Forums
:: Home :: Get Hosted :: PPM FAQ :: Forum FAQ :: Privacy Policy :: Search :: Memberlist :: Usergroups :: Register :: Profile :: Log in to check your private messages :: Log in ::

The time now is Tue Apr 16, 2024 8:23 pm
All times are UTC + 0
"Skycrane" Carryall
Moderators: freedom fighter
Post new topic   Reply to topic Page 1 of 1 [4 Posts] Mark the topic unread ::  View previous topic :: View next topic
freedom fighter
General

PostPosted: Sat Oct 07, 2017 5:12 pm    Post subject:  "Skycrane" Carryall
Subject description: Tier 2 air transport
Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

"Pick 'em up and set 'em down."

Equipment: Electromagnet Clamp
Armor: Medium
Speed: Fast
Cost: $1000
Purpose: Transport
Requires: Engineering Bay

When operating in areas where the land was largely separated by waterways, The Forgotten were at a big disadvantage, unable to transport most of their vehicles over water. Fortunately their mechanists were able to cobble together a flying machine suitable for the task, simply calling it the Skycrane. This aircraft was developed and operated exclusively by mechanists and is only deployed from the Engineering Bay. While neither the fastest nor toughest aircraft around, it is still strong enough to airlift even the heaviest vehicles over impassable terrain quickly. Beware of anti-air defenses when transporting with it as it's cargo is destroyed along with it should it get shot down.

Notes:
-Transport a unit by selecting it then clicking on the unit you wish to transport and move to the destination
-Deploy to disembark unit en route to destination
-Cannot transport Tiberian beasts
-Original voxel by ???

NucleiSplitter
Laser Commando

Also Known As: martx

PostPosted: Tue Oct 10, 2017 4:07 am    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

So... Does it have alternate art when it picks up a certain vehicle? Lets say... The Razorback Humvee... Will it be carried by the clamps or will it be in a box being carried by the clamps? Confused

If it has specific unit art, THAT'S AWSOME!! Laughing

But other than that... Great voxel, it reminds me alot of the VTO Dropship from C&C3 Smile

Atomic_Noodles
Defense Minister

PostPosted: Tue Oct 10, 2017 9:22 am    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

It's an actual Aircraft Type which is the only way for you to use CarryAll Logic.

NucleiSplitter
Laser Commando

Also Known As: martx

PostPosted: Tue Oct 10, 2017 3:07 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

Atomic_Noodles wrote:
It's an actual Aircraft Type which is the only way for you to use CarryAll Logic.

So... The CarryAll Logic actually renders the vehicle voxel? I never tested it before (and probably never will)

But hey, this makes me want to try making my own Carryall! Very Happy

Post new topic   Reply to topic Page 1 of 1 [4 Posts] Mark the topic unread ::  View previous topic :: View next topic

Share on TwitterShare on FacebookShare on Google+Share on DiggShare on RedditShare on PInterestShare on Del.icio.usShare on Stumble Upon