Project Perfect Mod Forums
:: Home :: Get Hosted :: PPM FAQ :: Forum FAQ :: Privacy Policy :: Search :: Memberlist :: Usergroups :: Register :: Profile :: Log in to check your private messages :: Log in ::

The time now is Thu Mar 28, 2024 8:30 pm
All times are UTC + 0
SpecOps Map
Moderators: Dawn of the Tiberium Age Staff
Post new topic   Reply to topic Page 1 of 1 [5 Posts] Mark the topic unread ::  View previous topic :: View next topic
gmak
Vehicle Driver

PostPosted: Tue Oct 24, 2017 6:09 pm    Post subject:  SpecOps Map Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

This is an unfinished SP mission map. I liked that mission on RA2 where you use Navy Seals and wanted to create something similar. Not sure how to end the mission. If you have any good ideas for how I could improve this map please let me know.

Tutorial.ini
 Description:

Download
 Filename:  Tutorial.ini
 Filesize:  26.01 KB
 Downloaded:  11 Time(s)

BattleE.ini
 Description:

Download
 Filename:  BattleE.ini
 Filesize:  6.13 KB
 Downloaded:  9 Time(s)

specialops.map
 Description:

Download
 Filename:  specialops.map
 Filesize:  135.38 KB
 Downloaded:  13 Time(s)

gmak
Vehicle Driver

PostPosted: Tue Oct 24, 2017 6:17 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

You'll need the Rules INI also! Please make a backup of your DTA incase anything gets corrupted (it shouldn't though)

Rules.ini
 Description:

Download
 Filename:  Rules.ini
 Filesize:  673.49 KB
 Downloaded:  15 Time(s)

gmak
Vehicle Driver

PostPosted: Tue Oct 24, 2017 6:39 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

Sorry you need to change something in the House (in FS) make Nod act like Nod.

Bittah Commander
Defense Minister

PostPosted: Wed Oct 25, 2017 1:27 am    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

The map looks interesting aside from a few under-detailed areas and several road- and cliff errors that I've noticed, but I'm afraid the map is way too narrow to give a good playing experience for anyone who who uses a screen resolution of 1600x900 or higher (I use 1920x1080), so it's best to take that into account for any of your future maps (not only for DTA, but also for vanilla TS or any other TS/RA2/YR mod).

I'm not sure if I'll get the chance to play the mission this week yet (and it won't be before the weekend if I do), so I can only give feedback to the superficial content of the map for now.

View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail ModDB Profile ID YouTube User URL Facebook Profile URL
Lin Kuei Ominae
Seth

PostPosted: Wed Oct 25, 2017 6:33 am    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

Note: You should put any rules.ini changes in the map itself.

Public SHPs
X-Mech Calendar (28 Mechs for GDI and Nod)
5 GDI, 5 Nod, 1 Mutant, 1 Scrin unit, 1 GDI building

Tools
Image Shaper______TMP Shop______C&C Executable Modifier

Post new topic   Reply to topic Page 1 of 1 [5 Posts] Mark the topic unread ::  View previous topic :: View next topic

Share on TwitterShare on FacebookShare on Google+Share on DiggShare on RedditShare on PInterestShare on Del.icio.usShare on Stumble Upon