Project Perfect Mod Forums
:: Home :: Get Hosted :: PPM FAQ :: Forum FAQ :: Privacy Policy :: Search :: Memberlist :: Usergroups :: Register :: Profile :: Log in to check your private messages :: Log in ::

The time now is Thu Mar 28, 2024 9:11 pm
All times are UTC + 0
RA: Paradox Device vxl pack
Moderators: Global Moderators, Media Hut Moderators, OpenRA Moderators, Red Alert 2 Moderators, Tiberian Sun Moderators
Post new topic   Reply to topic Page 1 of 1 [18 Posts] Mark the topic unread ::  View previous topic :: View next topic
Mig Eater
Defense Minister

PostPosted: Tue Oct 24, 2017 8:11 am    Post subject:  RA: Paradox Device vxl pack Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

Here is a pack of voxels made for the mod Red Alert: Paradox Device. The pack contains:

Allied:
MCV
Ranger
APC
Light Tank
Medium Tank (British Ver)
Medium Tank (French Ver)
Medium Tank (German Ver)
Artillery
Chronotank
Gunboat
Destroyer
Cruiser

Soviet
MCV
Heavy Tank
Mammoth Tank (incomplete)
V2 Launcher
Yak
Mig
Spy Plane
Submarine
Missile Submarine

The majority of these units where made by Major Gilbear, with the exception being the Allied artillery & the (incomplete) Mammoth Tank which were made by me. Gilbear was a friend of mine who also worked on D-day but has long since left the community & I'm sure he wouldn't mind me releasing these. I also have permission from Merophage the creator of RA:PD who also posted the shp & tmp files that he personally made for RA:PD here.

Here are a few ingame pics taken from the RA:PD website

rapd.png
 Description:
 Filesize:  150.28 KB
 Viewed:  12710 Time(s)

rapd.png

RAPD.zip
 Description:

Download
 Filename:  RAPD.zip
 Filesize:  2.94 MB
 Downloaded:  1141 Time(s)

View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website ModDB Profile ID YouTube User URL Facebook Profile URL Twitter Channel URL
Merophage
Grenadier

PostPosted: Tue Oct 24, 2017 1:43 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

Very nice. Those were and still are very cool.

Banshee
Supreme Banshee

Also Known As: banshee_revora (Steam)

PostPosted: Tue Oct 24, 2017 1:46 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

Amazing stuff! Spotlighted!

TAK02
General

PostPosted: Tue Oct 24, 2017 7:29 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

I take it no one'll mind if someone uses 'em for a public mod?

Sorry, dumb question, but I thought it'd safer to ask first, seeing as most/all of these VXLs aren't MigEaters'.

EDIT: Where's the Longbow/Hind?

I tend to release things I create so that assets are never lost to hard drive problems, accidental deletion, or me having to pretend to care about rippers taking things from my project when it is done. #Tongue

View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website ModDB Profile ID YouTube User URL Twitter Channel URL Skype Account
Nooze
Cyborg Soldier

PostPosted: Mon Oct 30, 2017 12:07 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

I should remake those structures...

Merophage
Grenadier

PostPosted: Mon Oct 30, 2017 12:37 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

Nooze
Cyborg Soldier

PostPosted: Mon Oct 30, 2017 1:25 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

Merophage wrote:
Or you can help with making rahd for openra?

Most of the structures are already remade

https://imgur.com/a/EmwjS

That's a bit much for me.

Deformat
Defense Minister

PostPosted: Mon Oct 30, 2017 7:04 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

Merophage wrote:

That's so beautiful, I can't even.

LEGO
Vehicle Driver

PostPosted: Tue Oct 31, 2017 7:51 am    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

Merophage wrote:

Oh That's some Great Job!

Do you have a website? Or is there any more?

Merophage
Grenadier

PostPosted: Tue Oct 31, 2017 12:43 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

Thanks. No website, I just upload whatever I have there for now.

Graion Dilach
Defense Minister

PostPosted: Wed Nov 01, 2017 9:06 am    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

No offense, but I don't understand why the spotlight. These units look dated and the camoflage ruins the tanks.

It's nice to see these voxels released though.

=======================
WeiDU mods: Random Graion Tweaks | Graion's Soundsets
Maintainance: Extra Expanded Enhanced Encounters! | BGEESpawn
Contributions: EE Fixpack | Enhanced Edition Trilogy | DSotSC (Trilogy) | UB_IWD | SotSC & a lot more...

View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website ModDB Profile ID
PillBox20
Commander

PostPosted: Wed Nov 01, 2017 4:52 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

I tought that if a voxel gets a few good comments it gets spotlighted... or
the rules have changed?

I like them as they are. If somebody likes to make some changes to them,
no body will stop him.

My YouTube Channel: https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCtxeQoEM_iVd-F-xUIwleyQ
PillBox20's Red Alert 2 Mod: http://www.moddb.com/mods/pillbox20s-red-alert-2/downloads/pillbox20s-red-alert-2-version-02

View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website YouTube User URL Skype Account
OmegaBolt
President

PostPosted: Wed Nov 01, 2017 7:37 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

There have definitely been higher quality voxels I think released in recent years that haven't been spotlighted.

But they do quite nice. Kind of agree about the camo, but nicely see them here and I don't think there is any other voxelised version of the RA1 MCV & Chrono Tank, besides maybe from Daz's mod but I don't know if those assets were ever made public.

Damfoos
Rocket Infantry

PostPosted: Wed Nov 01, 2017 9:20 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

It's a nice and coherent set of RA1 era voxels, what's wrong? If you think this doesn't deserve the spotlight, open the last page of the spotlight section, does that still deserve a spotlight? Noone would use those models from 2003, yet they are in spotlights list. This spotlighted tank has camo all over it as well, yet noone complained.

OmegaBolt
President

PostPosted: Wed Nov 01, 2017 11:40 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

It has been brought up several times that a lot of it is crap now, but it seems a bit harsh to strip something of a title it's been given IMO. Obviously they're all "of their time" and judged at the moment of spotlight in context of that time, as is this material.

Miggy's Fans

PostPosted: Wed Nov 01, 2017 11:44 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

These are too beautiful for me to use.

PillBox20
Commander

PostPosted: Thu Nov 02, 2017 8:09 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

OmegaBolt wrote:
... but it seems a bit harsh to strip something of a title it's been given IMO. Obviously they're all "of their time" and judged at the moment of spotlight in context of that time, as is this material.

I am agree.

My YouTube Channel: https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCtxeQoEM_iVd-F-xUIwleyQ
PillBox20's Red Alert 2 Mod: http://www.moddb.com/mods/pillbox20s-red-alert-2/downloads/pillbox20s-red-alert-2-version-02

View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website YouTube User URL Skype Account
Team Black
Defense Minister

PostPosted: Thu Nov 02, 2017 9:59 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

Solid work!

Tiberian Odyssey mapping department. Discord
The Team Black Index

Post new topic   Reply to topic Page 1 of 1 [18 Posts] Mark the topic unread ::  View previous topic :: View next topic

Share on TwitterShare on FacebookShare on Google+Share on DiggShare on RedditShare on PInterestShare on Del.icio.usShare on Stumble Upon
Quick Reply
Username:

If you are visually impaired or cannot otherwise answer the challenges below please contact the Administrator for help.

Write only two of the following words separated by a sharp: Brotherhood, unity, peace!