Project Perfect Mod Forums
:: Home :: Get Hosted :: PPM FAQ :: Forum FAQ :: Privacy Policy :: Search :: Memberlist :: Usergroups :: Register :: Profile :: Log in to check your private messages :: Log in ::

The time now is Tue Mar 19, 2024 3:32 am
All times are UTC + 0
Intro thread
Moderators: m7, OmegaBolt
Post new topic   Reply to topic Page 1 of 1 [1 Post] Mark the topic unread ::  View previous topic :: View next topic
m7
Commander

PostPosted: Thu Nov 09, 2017 8:17 pm    Post subject:  Intro thread
Subject description: The return of the beast!
Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

Welcome to the Final War, commander.

Welcome to the introduction thread to CnC: Final War! CnC: Final War is a semi-total conversion for Yuri's Revenge, powered by Ares! Final War redesigns the Allies and Soviets, and drops them into an alternate futuristic time line after the Allied victory of RA1.

Below are links to a couple of the social media platforms I have been working on getting online, and more are to be added as time goes along. I'm still updating the mod and the mod media, so keep posted to find out the most about the timeline of the beta release, potential job openings, and of course all the newest and most up to date information.

ModDB: http://www.moddb.com/mods/cncfinalwar
Discord: https://discord.gg/3ynj35T (thanks again Kerbbo!)

Thanks for checking out my thread, and thanks to Banshee for hosting me. Feel free to post any questions or comments in any of the threads!

Post new topic   Reply to topic Page 1 of 1 [1 Post] Mark the topic unread ::  View previous topic :: View next topic

Share on TwitterShare on FacebookShare on Google+Share on DiggShare on RedditShare on PInterestShare on Del.icio.usShare on Stumble Upon