Project Perfect Mod Forums
:: Home :: Get Hosted :: PPM FAQ :: Forum FAQ :: Privacy Policy :: Search :: Memberlist :: Usergroups :: Register :: Profile :: Log in to check your private messages :: Log in ::

The time now is Tue Mar 19, 2024 11:45 am
All times are UTC + 0
Not That WIP But...
Moderators: Generals Moderators, Global Moderators, OpenRA Moderators, Red Alert 2 Moderators, Tiberian Sun Moderators
Post new topic   Reply to topic Page 1 of 1 [32 Posts] Mark the topic unread ::  View previous topic :: View next topic
PussyPus
Commander

PostPosted: Tue Mar 21, 2017 11:48 pm    Post subject:  Not That WIP But...
Subject description: Bringing RA2's cut content back.
Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

NOTE: This project applies to my mission maps, typically might be used as an add-on, i don't consider it mod, there will be contents both not made or made by me, https://ppmforums.com/viewtopic.php?t=43230

Guess what do they indicate below?

meg_omin.png
 Description:
"Come on servants!" -Servant Miner
 Filesize:  8.99 KB
 Viewed:  14471 Time(s)

meg_omin.png

sov_cork.png
 Description:
Cut Contents' comeback!
 Filesize:  10.01 KB

sov_cork.png

mon_tsr0.png
 Description:
 Filesize:  64.94 KB

mon_tsr0.png

PussyPus
Commander

PostPosted: Thu Mar 23, 2017 9:24 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

Nice Field, its cameo in-game is different than this preview, the building & the cameo by me.

meg_macmpt.png
 Description:
you can place an airpad or a mortarfield for it.
 Filesize:  7.38 KB
 Viewed:  14429 Time(s)

meg_macmpt.png

PussyPus
Commander

PostPosted: Fri Mar 31, 2017 4:27 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

No need for me wanting to request for an mcv, i have done a one myself, programs used: Blender, 3DS2VXL, VXLSEIII.

Actually i scaled the voxel 2x times, meaning it could crush vehicles like the battle fortress.

2017-03-31 18-25-21-976.png
 Description:
Mega MCV (based of the concept art).
 Filesize:  46.39 KB
 Viewed:  14377 Time(s)

2017-03-31 18-25-21-976.png

TAK02
General

PostPosted: Fri Mar 31, 2017 7:35 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

Not a bad MCV. Me likey!

I tend to release things I create so that assets are never lost to hard drive problems, accidental deletion, or me having to pretend to care about rippers taking things from my project when it is done. #Tongue

View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website ModDB Profile ID YouTube User URL Twitter Channel URL Skype Account
PussyPus
Commander

PostPosted: Sat Apr 01, 2017 11:39 am    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

MonolithicConYard incoming!

PussyPus
Commander

PostPosted: Sat Apr 01, 2017 4:01 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

Here are informations about 12 of the entire RA2 cut contents that have been brought back.

Chrono Prison: a normal sized but expiremental vehicle that has very high rate of fire, it deploys into super chronosphere, it recharges only 10 seconds.

Servant Miner: a mobile refine facility with 7 enslaves called the servants, they are armed with M1 Carbine.

Hippo Tank: a heavy tank, resposible for guarding the monolithic conyard.

F.T.: the main guards of the monolithic conyard.

Hammerhead: a soviet experimental vehicle, has very low rate of fire but devastating nuclear shell.

Yellow Jacket: the recon & the big soldier guarding the monolithic conyard.

Flying Egg: a yuri flying drone mounted with gatling cannon & brain.

Tank Killer: the tank destroyer of the soviet union.

Corkscrew Transport: the preseccor to the armoured transport.

Hind Transport: the preseccor to the flak track, mounted with nuclear engine.

Medieval Monolith: an allied prototype, could transport 3 vehicles & fire from it.

Left: Spider Tank, Recon Drone Tank, Telekentic Tank, Attack Trike, Attack Bike & Buggy & Giant Stealth Prototype (Buildings: Chrono Turret & Turtle Sector).

all_chpr.png
 Description:
Chrono Prison cameo.
 Filesize:  10.06 KB
 Viewed:  14299 Time(s)

all_chpr.png

mon_ft.png
 Description:
F.T. cameo.
 Filesize:  9.29 KB
 Viewed:  14299 Time(s)

mon_ft.png

Last edited by PussyPus on Sat Apr 01, 2017 4:06 pm; edited 1 time in total

TAK02
General

PostPosted: Sat Apr 01, 2017 4:05 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

Wow, that's a lot of cut content. Shame EA had to get in the way of Yuri's master plan of world domination

I tend to release things I create so that assets are never lost to hard drive problems, accidental deletion, or me having to pretend to care about rippers taking things from my project when it is done. #Tongue

View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website ModDB Profile ID YouTube User URL Twitter Channel URL Skype Account
PussyPus
Commander

PostPosted: Sun Apr 02, 2017 3:45 pm    Post subject:   Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

Here is the field silo no one knew about! the Power Generator should be the next building to preview.

lel 0000.png
 Description:
Component Field (model by me).
 Filesize:  9.07 KB
 Viewed:  14252 Time(s)

lel 0000.png

PussyPus
Commander

PostPosted: Mon Apr 03, 2017 4:49 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

Manetron's Early Concept Art have been repurposed into The Telekinetic Proto Vehicle, it's stealth, and even could pull vehicles like the magnetron, its psychic blast is the same as Yuri Prime's one.

TAK02
General

PostPosted: Tue Apr 04, 2017 4:40 am    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

Now that's a unit I'd like to see released

PussyPus
Commander

PostPosted: Sat Apr 08, 2017 12:45 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

All cameos are 100% Complete, here are 4 of all.

sov_cent.png
 Description:
Land Battleship's preview cameo.
 Filesize:  10.16 KB
 Viewed:  14096 Time(s)

sov_cent.png

sov_maht.png
 Description:
Mammoth Artillery's preview cameo.
 Filesize:  10.18 KB

sov_maht.png

meg_mmcvv2.png
 Description:
Mega MCV's preview cameo.
 Filesize:  7.46 KB

meg_mmcvv2.png

meg_makash.png
 Description:
Kashtan Turret's preview cameo.
 Filesize:  10.01 KB

meg_makash.png

PussyPus
Commander

PostPosted: Sun Apr 30, 2017 8:32 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

New cameo!

meg_mabrck.png
 Description:
what kind of fortress is this?
 Filesize:  8.34 KB
 Viewed:  13924 Time(s)

meg_mabrck.png

PussyPus
Commander

PostPosted: Sat Jun 10, 2017 4:51 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

I came back again! This time, i finished this but still i didn't reveal it fully.

mmcv.png
 Description:
It Continues..
 Filesize:  5.5 KB
 Viewed:  13755 Time(s)

mmcv.png

nlspeed
Grenadier

PostPosted: Sat Jun 10, 2017 8:07 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

That looks like a very unique MCV (if it is that)! It reminds me of LEGO, a bit. Does it work in-game? Smile

PussyPus
Commander

PostPosted: Sat Jun 10, 2017 9:07 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

nlspeed wrote:
That looks like a very unique MCV (if it is that)! It reminds me of LEGO, a bit. Does it work in-game? Smile

Guess what is that building, please guess! (you might say it's the MCV itself is the vehicle, then not, it's voxel in game), It's the Mega MCV but with a core engine Mounted with it.

PussyPus
Commander

PostPosted: Mon Jun 12, 2017 3:41 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

All New Buildings were remade to a better version, this time i will post images of certain building buildup, I also have made a unique looking war factory.

x 0006.png
 Description:
Part of a certain buildup..
 Filesize:  14.83 KB
 Viewed:  13691 Time(s)

x 0006.png

TAK02
General

PostPosted: Mon Jun 12, 2017 8:40 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

Um... it looks too unfinished to be a WF.
Try making the 'tunnel' part bigger / more obvious.

Mechacaseal
AA Infantry

PostPosted: Tue Jun 13, 2017 12:47 am    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

TAK02 wrote:

you mean like this lol?
[/img]

PussyPus
Commander

PostPosted: Tue Jun 13, 2017 12:47 am    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

TAK02 wrote:

Wrong! It is not a tunnel or war factory!, the war factory looks ballish, the building you saw was a POWER PLANT equivalent to the tesla reactor, the BARRACKS looks very monolithic and similar to the monolithic conyard while the MONOLITHIC CONYARD PROTOTYPE is the same as in the concept art, THE FINAL DESIGN resembles the soviet conyard, the COMPONENT FIELD has now a new buildup, the WAR FACTORY was soviet war factory looking (bigger hall), now it looks ballish with huge bib.

TAK02
General

PostPosted: Tue Jun 13, 2017 6:05 am    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

Ah. Although, how about making a Wind Trap like the one from E:BfD? (MO's Wind Trap looks similar, but consists of 3 WT put together with a few extras)

PussyPus
Commander

PostPosted: Tue Jun 13, 2017 3:54 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

I told ya it's a POWER PLANT, sorry for using the blue background as the shadow color

1qtez6.gif
 Description:
Barracks GIF
 Filesize:  58.97 KB
 Viewed:  13578 Time(s)

1qtez6.gif

1qtde2.gif
 Description:
Air Condit GIF
 Filesize:  96.61 KB
 Viewed:  13581 Time(s)

1qtde2.gif

TAK02
General

PostPosted: Tue Jun 13, 2017 5:32 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

Looks too simple for a PP. Maybe some sort of 'power sphere'?

PussyPus
Commander

PostPosted: Tue Jun 13, 2017 8:36 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

Should this be the next building to show in SHP format?

projectfinalizer.png
 Description:
 Filesize:  197.36 KB
 Viewed:  13555 Time(s)

projectfinalizer.png

Mig Eater
Defense Minister

PostPosted: Tue Jun 13, 2017 9:05 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

TAK02's confusion is understandable as these buildings are made from only a few basic shapes with no obvious functionality. You should try adding more detail with a clearer design.

View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website ModDB Profile ID YouTube User URL Facebook Profile URL Twitter Channel URL
NucleiSplitter
Laser Commando

Also Known As: martx

PostPosted: Wed Jun 21, 2017 9:03 am    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

More Detail = More people can understand it's a building and not a figurine/model for 3D printing Confused

TBH, it looks like a figurine display topic than a mod topic (If you remove the cameos from this topic)

But otherwise, if you turn it into a 3D printed model, it would look great to place it on my desk Smile

Try more advanced texturing, that way it'll not look like figurines Laughing

tomsons26lv
Cyborg Artillery

PostPosted: Wed Jun 21, 2017 2:04 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

TAK02 wrote:
Wow, that's a lot of cut content. Shame EA had to get in the way of Yuri's master plan of world domination

No, no its not. Half of this is COMPLETE UTTER LOAD OF UTTER BULLSHIT ON A GARBAGE PILE.

PussyPus wrote:

Manetron's Early Concept Art have been repurposed into The Telekinetic Proto Vehicle, it's stealth, and even could pull vehicles like the magnetron, its psychic blast is the same as Yuri Prime's one.

What?
How do you know what it was.........
I'll tell you what i told Reaperz,
JUST BECAUSE THERE'S CONCEPT ART OF IT DOESN'T MEAN IT EVER ztyping EXISTED BEYOND THAT.

Skype live:tomsons26
Don't forget to state who are you otherwise i'll ignore the invite

4StarGeneral
General

PostPosted: Wed Jun 21, 2017 2:45 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

It's not that, it realllllllly needs more advanced shapes as I cannot even tell what this chaos of polys is, textures aren't even the biggest issue. I realize it's a private mod, but you really need to practice 3D first.

PussyPus
Commander

PostPosted: Wed Jun 21, 2017 6:14 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

I stopped the process for now until we pass 1-4 years (1 to 4 years), not actually because for the more practice only, but for some surprises and life updates too.

PussyPus
Commander

PostPosted: Fri Aug 04, 2017 11:33 pm    Post subject: UPDATE Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

Process Resumed
I resumed the process or project, but this time i will post less than usual in this topic, as i said before, almost all of the new building models were finished.

I captured this image of an old model i made in the old times.

Additions:
- new barracks model
- new air conditioner model

Incoming:
- new conyard thingy
- new supoerweapon buildings
- new warfactory

NucleiSplitter
Laser Commando

Also Known As: martx

PostPosted: Sun Aug 06, 2017 10:42 am    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

Whoa, that model looks damn good, and don't worry, I know that Quality comes in time Wink

PussyPus
Commander

PostPosted: Sun Aug 06, 2017 3:22 pm    Post subject: Fortress with Power Plants Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

WARNING: Force Shield Activated!
WARNING: Chronosphere Detected!
WARNING: Fortress Facility Detected!
WARNING: Project Finalizer Is Being Built!
WARNING: The Servants Are Watching The Explosion!

2017-08-06 00-43-00-255.png
 Description:
ESTABLISHING BATTLEFIELD CONTROL, STANDBY. 5/24/2000
 Filesize:  1.66 MB
 Viewed:  13037 Time(s)

2017-08-06 00-43-00-255.png

2017-08-05 19-31-05-823.png
 Description:
Me making the war factory took me over 2 hours.
 Filesize:  8.45 KB
 Viewed:  13037 Time(s)

2017-08-05 19-31-05-823.png

PussyPus
Commander

PostPosted: Mon Nov 27, 2017 9:49 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

Major Update

- The 4th Faction (just a mercenary faction) will now have different gameplay slightly similar to yuri faction.
- The older logo will be back but with minor changes.

Minor Update
- instead of more upgrades for the 4th faction, there will be mobile defenses, not major structures (like barracks or battle lab).
- removed unit: Immobilizer.
- all building artworks would be changed, except units.

Post new topic   Reply to topic Page 1 of 1 [32 Posts] Mark the topic unread ::  View previous topic :: View next topic

Share on TwitterShare on FacebookShare on Google+Share on DiggShare on RedditShare on PInterestShare on Del.icio.usShare on Stumble Upon
Quick Reply
Username:

If you are visually impaired or cannot otherwise answer the challenges below please contact the Administrator for help.

Write only two of the following words separated by a sharp: Brotherhood, unity, peace!