Project Perfect Mod Forums
:: Home :: Get Hosted :: PPM FAQ :: Forum FAQ :: Privacy Policy :: Search :: Memberlist :: Usergroups :: Register :: Profile :: Log in to check your private messages :: Log in ::

The time now is Thu Mar 28, 2024 6:36 pm
All times are UTC + 0
RA2YR: New World Order
Moderators: Generals Moderators, Global Moderators, OpenRA Moderators, Red Alert 2 Moderators, Tiberian Sun Moderators
Post new topic   Reply to topic Page 2 of 2 [74 Posts] Mark the topic unread ::  View previous topic :: View next topic
Goto page: Previous 1, 2
TAK02
General

PostPosted: Sat Nov 18, 2017 7:21 am    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

SODIUM IS LIFE!..

Oops, wrong class? Smile

Like the sodium cannon tho. What would your teacher say to that concept? Wink

I tend to release things I create so that assets are never lost to hard drive problems, accidental deletion, or me having to pretend to care about rippers taking things from my project when it is done. #Tongue

View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website ModDB Profile ID YouTube User URL Twitter Channel URL Skype Account
NucleiSplitter
Laser Commando

Also Known As: martx

PostPosted: Sat Nov 18, 2017 8:59 am    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

TAK02 wrote:
SODIUM IS LIFE!..

Oops, wrong class? Smile

Like the sodium cannon tho. What would your teacher say to that concept? Wink

We aren't in Chemistry yet, but I learned the violent reactions of Sodium Metal when in contact with Water when I was just researching stuff about Science. The concept is rather unique, I personally never seen any mods using Chemistry in one of their units, all I usually see are Lasers! Cannons! Guns! Almost no one takes Chemistry as an explanation, sure they say Einstein, Science, blah, blah, blah, but there's no deeper explanation.

PussyPus
Commander

PostPosted: Sat Nov 18, 2017 9:54 am    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

Now your signature is meow~ lol

NucleiSplitter
Laser Commando

PostPosted: Sat Nov 18, 2017 11:53 am    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

That is a hint to an easter egg unit that I have implemented in my mod. I've been bored for too long, so why not add something fun? Smile

NucleiSplitter
Laser Commando

PostPosted: Mon Nov 27, 2017 12:08 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

At last! I have redone the Imperialist Ham-- Twinlight Heavy Tank! Very Happy

It's details can be seen there in the MBT Info.txt

I have now finished all Allied and Soviet MBTs, all that's left are the two Trinitian MBTs and I think I'm set for the first Closed Beta (even if Banshee didn't give me a Forum Area yet).

The Turret was originally made by FireStorm. I didn't remake the body because it was too large, so I made one from scratch, any opinions? Smile

hamtnk_001.gif
 Description:
The Ham Tank Reborn!
 Filesize:  926.93 KB
 Viewed:  8200 Time(s)

hamtnk_001.gif

PussyPus
Commander

PostPosted: Mon Nov 27, 2017 2:39 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

Looks familiar to me, but i wanted to suggest for adding an armour skirt for the body and turret for when an infantry enters the vehicle, it is possible as the logic was applied on MO's opus tank.

NucleiSplitter
Laser Commando

PostPosted: Tue Nov 28, 2017 4:06 am    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

It looks familiar to you? How so?

Maybe Jem's Heavy Tank was in your mind.

I'll do that, and I think I'll increase the track guard height a bit.

TAK02
General

PostPosted: Tue Nov 28, 2017 5:38 am    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

Looks too flat and/or too bland.

I tend to release things I create so that assets are never lost to hard drive problems, accidental deletion, or me having to pretend to care about rippers taking things from my project when it is done. #Tongue

View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website ModDB Profile ID YouTube User URL Twitter Channel URL Skype Account
NucleiSplitter
Laser Commando

PostPosted: Thu Nov 30, 2017 12:56 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

I have remade the Twinlight, again.

And I have decided to create a new Nitecap Body because it deemed too small.

The old one shall be posted.

hamtnk_001_1512008478928.gif
 Description:
We shall paint the battlefield in their blood!
 Filesize:  960.19 KB
 Viewed:  8100 Time(s)

hamtnk_001_1512008478928.gif

ncap_001.gif
 Description:
Dark as Night
 Filesize:  983.38 KB
 Viewed:  8100 Time(s)

ncap_001.gif

PillBox20
Commander

PostPosted: Thu Nov 30, 2017 3:44 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

If you place two barrels on a tank, you might consider upgrading the turret.

After all, the gun is not only sticking from outside the turret, but it has some
space that it takes inside the turret.

My YouTube Channel: https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCtxeQoEM_iVd-F-xUIwleyQ
PillBox20's Red Alert 2 Mod: http://www.moddb.com/mods/pillbox20s-red-alert-2/downloads/pillbox20s-red-alert-2-version-02

View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website YouTube User URL Skype Account
TAK02
General

PostPosted: Thu Nov 30, 2017 4:54 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

...Try to keep the detailing this time when making the in-game screenshot.

NucleiSplitter
Laser Commando

PostPosted: Fri Dec 01, 2017 1:27 am    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

PillBox20 wrote:

After all, the gun is not only sticking from outside the turret, but it has some

After a 30 Minute Reshape and Paintjob... What do you think of this turret now?

SCRN.20171201-092659-00841.png
 Description:
In the game
 Filesize:  75.06 KB
 Viewed:  8065 Time(s)

SCRN.20171201-092659-00841.png

hamtnk_001.gif
 Description:
Twinlight, awaiting orders.
 Filesize:  879.06 KB
 Viewed:  8068 Time(s)

hamtnk_001.gif

NucleiSplitter
Laser Commando

PostPosted: Fri Dec 01, 2017 2:54 am    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

I have rewritten the story a bit more, especially about how Yuri was executed and how the Trinity started.

Code:
After the PDD, Einstein has decided to destroy the Time Machine as it could possibly deteriorate the current Timeline. Yuri has been imprisoned in an underground Cryolator Pod Prison in Europe. Then after a few years, there came the Elections. President Michael Dugan lost the Presidential Campaign, and instead, became a Special Operations Squad Leader for the Allied European Unity. Premier Alexander Romanov gave the Leadership of Soviet Russia to a new Corrupted Premier which later then exiled Romanov from Russia, Romanov then led a resistance group to fight against the new communist war-machine. The new U.S. President, Jacob Harris led America to a new age of peace which made their Military Force weaken, but he gained more manpower for rebuilding everything that has been previously destroyed. The new Russian Premier, Nathan Krukov led Russia to a much more militarized state that made them feared throughout Europe and some parts of Asia.

Meanwhile, in the Cryo-Vault, a breach had been detected. Pod number two’s liquid hydrogen tanks were damaged, making ir opened, releasing Yuri from his frozen state. Two vault guards then  saw and held him at gunpoint. He couldn’t control them as he was still nauseous, he vomitted then the guards suddenly got orders from HQ that they need to gun him down. And so, that was the end of the Former Soviet Adviser and PsiCorps Leader, Yuri.

The remnants of Yuri’s Force was notified of the execution of their great leader. They were enraged, that they started an operation to take Yuri’s Lunar Base and to restore it’s systems back online. The operation required them to take undercover PsiCorps Adepts to control of a European Submarine Captain and board the vessel with the other operatives. That was the start of the Trinitian Regime.

TAK02
General

PostPosted: Fri Dec 01, 2017 5:38 am    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

"Romanov then led a resistance group to fight against the new communist war-machine."

Sounds like someone ripped-off Renegade 2 Wink

PillBox20
Commander

PostPosted: Fri Dec 01, 2017 7:12 am    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

NucleiSplitter wrote:
PillBox20 wrote:

After a 30 Minute Reshape and Paintjob... What do you think of this turret now?

Much better, but the shape is more Allied than Soviet.
The task is achieved, now the turret is more plausable.
No need to change the design, it is your tank. Good job!

PillBox20's Red Alert 2 Mod: http://www.moddb.com/mods/pillbox20s-red-alert-2/downloads/pillbox20s-red-alert-2-version-02

View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website YouTube User URL Skype Account
NucleiSplitter
Laser Commando

PostPosted: Fri Dec 01, 2017 12:09 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

TAK02 wrote:
"Romanov then led a resistance group to fight against the new communist war-machine."

Sounds like someone ripped-off Renegade 2 Wink

Renegade 2? I never even checled that game's storyline yet. And no, I ain't adding Romanov as an armed unit, he's more of a sideline leader-type like Kane. Confused

TAK02
General

PostPosted: Fri Dec 01, 2017 6:01 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

Chk "Rise and Fall of Command and Conquer Redux"

NucleiSplitter
Laser Commando

PostPosted: Mon Dec 11, 2017 4:40 am    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

Yeah, Romanov's Rebels, and Renegade 2 seemed to have Tiberium. That was clearly unintentional, and if you want to see C&CR2 in RA2YR, with Tiberium and stuff... Jem's Mod, Colony Wars should have the storyline you're looking for. #Tongue

The Artillery Unit for the Asian Guard is done, I don't know what to call it, and I scrapped the "Kagni" name because it sounded strange and has no meaning. The turret voxel was made by Creator. Smile

I plan to make it shoot exploding liquid nitrogen gas shells.

And I also tried to "Sovietize" the body of the Ham Tank, which probably didn't turn out well.

kgntnk_002.gif
 Description:
 Filesize:  825.13 KB
 Viewed:  7888 Time(s)

kgntnk_002.gif

hamtnk_002.gif
 Description:
Ham, delicious Ham~
 Filesize:  886.92 KB
 Viewed:  7888 Time(s)

hamtnk_002.gif

PillBox20
Commander

PostPosted: Mon Dec 11, 2017 7:40 am    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

It is better. Any ingames?

ImP_RuLz
Jumpjet Infantry

PostPosted: Mon Dec 11, 2017 8:55 am    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

the kgntnk seems too thin. maybe make the body a bit wider?

View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail ModDB Profile ID Facebook Profile URL Twitter Channel URL Skype Account
PussyPus
Commander

PostPosted: Mon Dec 11, 2017 9:54 am    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

Name it 'Heavyrover'.

NucleiSplitter
Laser Commando

PostPosted: Tue Dec 12, 2017 3:21 am    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

I named it the "Blizzard Artillery" for now.

Yeah, I guess it could be a bit wider. I'll see what I can do about it.

Anyway, here's the ingames:

SCRN.20171212-110402-00236.png
 Description:
Time to destabilize their DNA Structure~
 Filesize:  123.15 KB
 Viewed:  7836 Time(s)

SCRN.20171212-110402-00236.png

SCRN.20171212-105443-00933.png
 Description:
Buddha is with us!
 Filesize:  123.6 KB
 Viewed:  7836 Time(s)

SCRN.20171212-105443-00933.png

deathreaperz
Commander

PostPosted: Fri Dec 15, 2017 12:12 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

Getting better, Vision.

NucleiSplitter
Laser Commando

PostPosted: Wed Mar 28, 2018 9:09 am    Post subject: Back to Square One Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

It's been a few months since I last posted an update here...

GOOD NEWS (For people who dislike this project):
I'm restarting this project, and the main reason is that the story is faulty and has lots of quirks, then the other one being that it lacks quality in other areas such as SHPs and Maps.

Other than that, I'm going to make a smaller project first, mainly about fixing the code and voxel quality of vanilla YR. I'm wondering if some people could help me on SHP work (mainly about resizing buildings, fixing errors, art coding) and Map work (redoing maps to fit the resized buildings and improving the map itself) since I lack knowledge in those areas. Just PM me if you're interested, no biggie.

That's all.

Mark the topic unread ::  View previous topic :: View next topic

Share on TwitterShare on FacebookShare on Google+Share on DiggShare on RedditShare on PInterestShare on Del.icio.usShare on Stumble Upon