Project Perfect Mod Forums
:: Home :: Get Hosted :: PPM FAQ :: Forum FAQ :: Privacy Policy :: Search :: Memberlist :: Usergroups :: Register :: Profile :: Log in to check your private messages :: Log in ::

The time now is Thu Mar 28, 2024 5:49 pm
All times are UTC + 0
requesting mix body and turret vxl
Moderators: Global Moderators, Media Hut Moderators, Red Alert 2 Moderators, Tiberian Sun Moderators
Post new topic   Reply to topic Page 1 of 1 [8 Posts] Mark the topic unread ::  View previous topic :: View next topic
WinterKonata
Medic

PostPosted: Mon Dec 11, 2017 2:54 pm    Post subject:  requesting mix body and turret vxl Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

hi can someone who knows at voxeling combine this body and turret of this vxl? this vxl is from Creator and i just made some modifications to bend its turret but now i stuck so i made 2 separate vxl files......

here is the sample and my desire for grumble appearance

i dont know how to mix them into one vxl and i already tried doing it myself but i always make mistake and didnt make anything right so i hope anyone helps me....

s300.rar
 Description:

Download
 Filename:  s300.rar
 Filesize:  26.89 KB
 Downloaded:  18 Time(s)

Atomic_Noodles
Defense Minister

PostPosted: Mon Dec 11, 2017 4:42 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

Copy and Paste the Layers for both Voxels into Canvases in Photoshop or just insert the other bit as a new section on the Body if you don't mind about Shadows or if it has a different dimension to the Body and Turret.

WinterKonata
Medic

PostPosted: Mon Dec 11, 2017 5:30 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

^ i already done the pasting pieces by pieces of the turret to the body but the problem is the turret is full vertical by default and not diagonal like on the pic above and i dont know how to make it diagonal

also what is voxels into canvases in photoshop??

cxtian39
Commander

PostPosted: Mon Dec 11, 2017 8:10 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

copy it to PS/GIMP and tilt it and paste it back layer by layer

WinterKonata
Medic

PostPosted: Tue Dec 12, 2017 3:53 am    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

can you elaborate on what im exactly supposed to do in photoshop? i dont know if i should copy the voxel layers then simply paste them on photoshop

Atomic_Noodles
Defense Minister

PostPosted: Tue Dec 12, 2017 4:46 am    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

Transforming the selected pieces via nearest neighbor to keep it from blurring the edges (ala Antialiasing) Don't forget to resize the canvas of the files so you don't clip out the new bits.

Mig Eater
Defense Minister

PostPosted: Tue Dec 12, 2017 8:52 am    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

He wants to rotate the launch tubes so copy & pasting the different parts together in Photoshop wont work, well it can but it will look horrible & be full of errors.

You need to make it a multi-section voxel so you can rotate the launch tube in the hva. It's quicker to just do it myself then to explain in depth what you need to do so...

s300.rar
 Description:

Download
 Filename:  s300.rar
 Filesize:  24.14 KB
 Downloaded:  12 Time(s)

View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website ModDB Profile ID YouTube User URL Facebook Profile URL Twitter Channel URL
WinterKonata
Medic

PostPosted: Tue Dec 12, 2017 5:16 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

thank you very much!!!

Post new topic   Reply to topic Page 1 of 1 [8 Posts] Mark the topic unread ::  View previous topic :: View next topic

Share on TwitterShare on FacebookShare on Google+Share on DiggShare on RedditShare on PInterestShare on Del.icio.usShare on Stumble Upon