Project Perfect Mod Forums
:: Home :: Get Hosted :: PPM FAQ :: Forum FAQ :: Privacy Policy :: Search :: Memberlist :: Usergroups :: Register :: Profile :: Log in to check your private messages :: Log in ::

The time now is Thu Mar 28, 2024 5:35 pm
All times are UTC + 0
AI Myth Mod (Very classic mod for RA2 YR)
Moderators: Generals Moderators, Global Moderators, OpenRA Moderators, Red Alert 2 Moderators, Tiberian Sun Moderators
Post new topic   Reply to topic Page 1 of 1 [16 Posts] Mark the topic unread ::  View previous topic :: View next topic
ForceDot
Vehicle Drone

PostPosted: Fri Dec 01, 2017 6:26 am    Post subject:  AI Myth Mod (Very classic mod for RA2 YR) Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

[Mod DB Page HERE]

This mod is designed to play against AI. But also nice used against players.
We don't chance much or add new shiny unit in this mod because we love it Classic, baby.

No ares or any addon required, just RA2 Yuri 1.001 Offical patch is fine

New Unit that buildable by Human player is
-Hind Transport for Soviet (3 Infantry Can shoot from Inside)

This mods enhance many things to balance the game, such as..
- Nations of the world now united and have special abilities, just read on loading screen!
- AI are highly enhanced and can build strange buildings, units, and war animal.
- Robot Tank now can be trained (Thanks Steve Jobs, Computer get smarter now!)
- Grand cannon now shoot Powerful Laser instead of laggish outdated ball (No more friendlyfire!)
- Many base defences can gain experience
- Mastermind can deploy and release wave that kill any unit (No more overload issue)
- Terrorist is now in Disguise and armed with Ivan bomb (Closer to real world's)
- Chrono Ivan now throws bomb (He like his new shiny teleport machine away from enemy's stinky foot)
- Missiles from fighters are now deadly
- Initiate now know how to heal himself with mind power(Thanks to new-aggies!) Just deploy them!
- Garrisonable Structure's HP are now enhanced
- And many more

Download
http://www.moddb.com/mods/ai-myth-mod/downloads

Mod page on my site (Also for other games)
http://blog.extraincomereview.com/category/mod/

aimythlogo.jpg
 Description:
 Filesize:  97.76 KB
 Viewed:  8847 Time(s)

aimythlogo.jpg

Last edited by ForceDot on Mon Dec 25, 2017 2:46 am; edited 3 times in total

ForceDot
Vehicle Drone

PostPosted: Mon Dec 04, 2017 3:43 am    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

Ading New Video today!

ForceDot
Vehicle Drone

PostPosted: Wed Dec 06, 2017 6:02 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

Announcement on the Next Update!!

Next update (1.01) will be more enhanced AI and other things

I normally play against Brutal AI (aka General Supreme) so I neglect Easy AI in the past. If you already play the mod you'll see the change mostly for medium and brutal AI but not much in easy (Like what I already done to Medium AI).

Now I have plan to make Easy AI become a unique AI which is not as crazy as but also not easy. In other words, make it uniquely hard!

Also, the next update will contain more change on other things to make the gameplay more CRAZILY enjoyable and balanced for all side. I'll make each country have more unique style so you'll be amazed by their Grand Culture and Tradition of blasting your base!

Here are some video for the Version that will be 1.01 (Which not yet released)

Both of them are Formerly Easy AI (Now it's kill-you-easily AI)

Other Video on 1.01

ForceDot
Vehicle Drone

PostPosted: Mon Dec 25, 2017 2:42 am    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

Santa Claus is Coming to Town!! V. 1.01 Released!! Very Happy

AI Myth Mod 1.01 Released at 24/12/2017 For Red alert 2 Yuri's revenge. (Published in my blog)

Change logs (V.1.01)

-Say goodbye to Easy, Medium, and Brutal AI! The game now have 3 AIs: General Coward, General Rapid, and General Supreme! Every of them are BRUTAL,so sorry for noobs.
-Add some damaging animation when structure get fired with bullets, laser, or electrics weapon.
-After I made Soviet Battle Bunker extremely tough in previous version, It now having reasonable level of toughness(but still tough as hell).
-Battle Fortress and Chrono Legionaire now immune to mind control
-Tank Destroyer's weapon now upgraded!
-Veteran Desolator now leak radiation upon death
-Rocketeer now did not crash upon death (He instead go straight to heaven)
-Warfactory toughness now upgraded (It's warfactory not cheesecake factory you know)
-Floating disk now get smarter and shoot at base defences instead of draining. Why drain Prism tower when 3 shot will take it down?
-Graphic - Debris animation now difference for each type of vehicles
-Each Nation's AI now customized to be more unique. (Try play with each of them and you'll see)

Download at ModDB

Try AI Myth mod and You'll stunned with the Myth! Very Happy

---My channel Smile---

G-E
Defense Minister

PostPosted: Tue Dec 26, 2017 9:37 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

Nice to see someone eelse focusing on AI things Smile

PussyPus
Commander

PostPosted: Tue Dec 26, 2017 9:40 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

When were you made this mod? Since 2004?

temp
Rocket Cyborg

PostPosted: Thu Dec 28, 2017 9:51 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

haven't posted for a while...

PussyPus wrote:

Me trying to understand:

PussyPus
Commander

PostPosted: Fri Dec 29, 2017 1:10 am    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

temp wrote:
haven't posted for a while...

PussyPus wrote:

Me trying to understand:

I was active all the time while being inactive for long, have you noticed my 2D Attempts topic?, i recommend you to read it entierly instead of just reading the 1st page.

temp
Rocket Cyborg

PostPosted: Tue Jan 02, 2018 1:37 am    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

PussyPus wrote:

I was active all the time while being inactive for long, have you noticed my 2D Attempts topic?, i recommend you to read it entierly instead of just reading the 1st page.

Face palm!

Oh shit, I forgot to use simple English, anyways I mean that I was inactive for a while not you...

Also about you 2D attempts topic, thomson26 already summed it up.

MadHQ
Commander

PostPosted: Tue Jan 02, 2018 4:22 am    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

It is nice to see people playing on my maps.  Razz

ForceDot
Vehicle Drone

PostPosted: Sun Jan 07, 2018 12:39 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

Thanks for commenting. I'm working to kick out some bugs and get it more balanced. Ver 1.02 will be soon! Very Happy

I've made this out first time since the playing (more than 10 years) without publishing. It's crazy, unbalaced and certainly not the version you see in the video though. I don't mind adding new unit for my use but rather get AI to use them. The released version I made it in last year , it have some crazy stuff cleaned out and balanced.

MadHQ wrote:
It is nice to see people playing on my maps.  Razz

Many of your maps are very nice for my AI's HUGE base.  Approved

---My channel Smile---

ForceDot
Vehicle Drone

PostPosted: Thu Jan 11, 2018 4:05 am    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

AI Myth Mod v. 1.02 is coming soon!!

Full level AI Defence is invincible!
Added many balance.
Continuously kicking out bugs that interfere when playing with AI.

Some videos

Last edited by ForceDot on Thu Jan 11, 2018 4:17 am; edited 1 time in total

IamInnocent
Rocket Infantry

PostPosted: Thu Jan 11, 2018 4:16 am    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

Very very classic, I anticipate what you will do in the future. Very Happy

ForceDot
Vehicle Drone

PostPosted: Sat Feb 17, 2018 3:27 am    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

Thanks all for commenting! Very Happy

Now I'm working with Air and Naval stuff, v. 1.02 will be soon!

---My channel Smile---

ForceDot
Vehicle Drone

PostPosted: Sat Mar 24, 2018 8:53 am    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

There will be a huge change comes in next update!
Human, your resistance is futile!

Not much time to write all the changes I already made, which will be more to come.
Let the video explain.

---My channel Smile---

ForceDot
Vehicle Drone

PostPosted: Mon Nov 09, 2020 3:18 am    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

Update. about  v 1.03

Now I progressingly enhance AI to become Extremely hard (more than ever before). But I also cut many contents that is considered a myth. So uploading it would be incongruent to the name of the mod.

Sorry about this. If I could find a way to 'make it Myth again' I will update this soon.

Anyway the lastest version, 1.02 should works fine (as I tested many times before uploading years ago) and is already completed. I challenge you to beat the game against 3 or more AI and post a video! (If you survive AIs attacks!)
https://www.moddb.com/mods/ai-myth-mod/downloads/ai-myth-mod-1-02

---My channel Smile---

Post new topic   Reply to topic Page 1 of 1 [16 Posts] Mark the topic unread ::  View previous topic :: View next topic

Share on TwitterShare on FacebookShare on Google+Share on DiggShare on RedditShare on PInterestShare on Del.icio.usShare on Stumble Upon