Project Perfect Mod Forums
:: Home :: Get Hosted :: PPM FAQ :: Forum FAQ :: Privacy Policy :: Search :: Memberlist :: Usergroups :: Register :: Profile :: Log in to check your private messages :: Log in ::

The time now is Tue Mar 19, 2024 5:12 am
All times are UTC + 0
Livestreams by Hecthor Doomhammer
Moderators: Global Moderators
Post new topic   Reply to topic Page 4 of 4 [172 Posts] Mark the topic unread ::  View previous topic :: View next topic
Goto page: Previous 1, 2, 3, 4
Hecthor Doomhammer
Flamethrower

PostPosted: Sat Apr 22, 2017 2:47 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

There was a time when I was still playing skirmish in the original Red Alert 2: Yuri's Revenge. A time when I was completely unaware that there was a thing called MODS.
That was, until my best friend and his younger brother introduced me to Cannis' Rules.
My life was forever changed and now I am here, streaming mods like crazy.

To bring back the long forgotten times I will be shedding a C&C Mod Spotlight on Cannis' Rules, starting tomorrow, April 23rd at 18:00 GMT on my channel on twitch and I will be starting out with the entire Allies Faction.
Purely Skirmish, single player and we'll see why this mod has gotten me as far as I am right now.
DoomyBot will occasionally put out the link to where you can download the mod and in the Youtube movie descriptions you can find the link too, once the VOD's are uploaded.

Hope to see you all relive your memories and I hope to see you all then!

Key Words: #News #LiveStream #CannisRules #RedAlert2 #YurisRevenge #Modification #HecthorDoomhammer 

Hecthor Doomhammer
Flamethrower

PostPosted: Sat Apr 29, 2017 7:16 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

The second part of my Cannis' Rules Mod Spotlight will feature everything Soviet. including my favorite unit in Cannis Rules!

Tomorrow, April 30th 2017 at 20:00 CET / 18:00 GMT I will be streaming on my channel on Twitch with this Command & Conquer: Mod Spotlight!

Hope to see you all then to relive the old memories!

Key Words: #News #LiveStream #CannisRules #RedAlert2 #YurisRevenge #Modification #HecthorDoomhammer 

Hecthor Doomhammer
Flamethrower

PostPosted: Fri May 05, 2017 9:06 am    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

On this day where the Netherlands celebrates its freedom the Allies prepare for war.
Join me tonight on May 5th 2017 at 20:00 CET / 18:00 GMT on my channel on Twitch for my second livestream of the latest release of OpenRA's Red Alert and come play some games with me.

I will also give out some more details about my upcoming Red Alert 1 Tournament, so you don't want to miss it!
See you all then!

Key Words: #News #LiveStream #OpenRA #HecthorDoomhammer 

Hecthor Doomhammer
Flamethrower

PostPosted: Sun May 07, 2017 12:32 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

It has been a fun ride down memory lane for me as I showcased the very first Mod that I ever played, but there is still 1 more thing to do before I close this off.
As Cannis' Rules only has 1 Yuri "country" his would be a very short stream, so I will be giving some attention to a few other game modes today after Yuri is done.
Tonight, May 7th 2017 at 20:00 CET / 18:00 GMT I will be going live with the last of the Cannis' Rules Mod Spotlight and at the end I'll be giving my final verdict.
I hope to see you all then on my channel on Twitch

Hecthor Doomhammer
Flamethrower

PostPosted: Sat May 27, 2017 8:52 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

After a short break for a family trip last week, it's time to return to the Command & Conquer: Mod Spotlights.
This week's feature will be the entire USA Faction of Generals: Contra.

Join me tomorrow, May 28th 2017 at 18:00 GMT / 20:00 CET on my channel on Twitch as I will be showcasing what the developers have done to the existing Generals, as well as look into what this new "Cybernetics" Generals has to offer. (or Robotics).

Hope to see you all at the end of this countdown!

Key Words: #News #LiveStream #Contra #Generals #ZeroHour #Modification #HecthorDoomhammer 

Hecthor Doomhammer
Flamethrower

PostPosted: Sat Jun 03, 2017 7:24 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

It is time to close off another mod in the Command & Conquer: Mod Spotlights. It's been a fun run of Generals: Contra, but we're not quite done yet.
Thus far, with the exception of 2 or 3 units I've shown off everything that the GLA and USA have to offer.
With that, China is the only thing left with its new Flame Weapons General.
So tomorrow, June 4th 2017 at 18:00 GMT / 20:00 CET I will be diving in blindly to see what the Chinese army has been given in Contra.
At the end of this stream, I will be giving my final verdict of this Mod and talk about possible future prospects. So make sure not to miss it.

Hope to see you all then on my channel on twitch!

Key Words: #News #LiveStream #Contra #Generals #ZeroHour #Modification #HecthorDoomhammer 

Hecthor Doomhammer
Flamethrower

PostPosted: Sun Jun 11, 2017 1:51 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

For as long as I remember, Mooman's Rules was the second mod I ever played. Along with the Tech Expansion and the Tech Wars game mode I spent countless hours playing this mod.

As part of the Command & Conquer: Mod Spotlight series, I'm going to be taking a trip down Memory Lane and showcase what Mooman did with the Allied Faction.
I will be starting tonight, June 11th at 18:00 GMT / 20:00 CET on my channel on Twitch.

Hope to see you all then!

Key Words: #News #LiveStream #MoomansRules #RedAlert2 #YurisRevenge #Modification #HecthorDoomhammer 

Hecthor Doomhammer
Flamethrower

PostPosted: Sun Jun 25, 2017 11:40 am    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

In Mooman's Rules Yuri only has 1 "country", which would mean that for the last of this Mod's Spotlight it would be a very short stream.
But just like with Cannis Rules, I will be showing off some of the extra Game Modes that Mooman's Rules added, which were the main reason I loved Mooman's Rules so much and that allowed me to spend countless hours on this mod.

So join me tonight, June 25th 2017 at 18:00 GMT / 20:00 CET on my channel on Twitch so that I can show you what I'm talking about.

Remember that next weekend my OpenRA Tournament starts and thus that I will be taking a 2 week break from the C&C Mod Spotlights

See you all then!

Key Words: #News #LiveStream #MoomansRules #RedAlert2 #YurisRevenge #Modification #HecthorDoomhammer 

Hecthor Doomhammer
Flamethrower

PostPosted: Fri Jun 30, 2017 2:43 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

Although my OpenRA Tournament starts tomorrow at 10:00 GMT, I will be holding 1 last stream to try and hype it up!
Especially since Twitch has now granted their Affiliates, of which I am one, a SUBSCRIBER BUTTON!
Now if Twitch approves of it, you will, once you subscribe, be able to use the hecthoRHammer emote (case sensitive)

Tonight at 18:00 GMT, I will be streaming OpenRA for a little while to hype up the tournament!
Everything is taken care of, except the tournament matches themselves!
See you tonight onMy Channel On Twitch!

Key Words: #News #LiveStream #OpenRA #HecthorDoomhammer 

Hecthor Doomhammer
Flamethrower

PostPosted: Fri Aug 18, 2017 1:31 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

I know it has been a few years since I last talked about this mod. and I was planning on including it in the C&C Mod Spotlights, but that was only until its lead developer, Omegabolt told me he was working on an update, since the CNCnet4 was no longer working and it breaking the mod a bit.

So tonight, August 18 2017 at 18:00 GMT OmegaBolt will join me as I will do an old fashioned Pre-release Beta stream of his mod: YR Red Resurrection!
We'll have a trip down memory lane and remember why I loved this mod so much as well as showcase some new units, support powers etc.

I hope to see you all then on my channel on Twitch

Key Words: #News #LiveStream #YRRedResurrection #RedAlert2 #YurisRevenge #Modification #Ares #HecthorDoomhammer 

Hecthor Doomhammer
Flamethrower

PostPosted: Fri Jan 05, 2018 1:14 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

After about 2 months of hiatus, getting a new job and a new PC, it it some to end my hiatus and come back in all my glory!

Tonight at 19:00 GMT / 20:00 CET I will stream Mental Omega 3.3.2 all evening until I collapse and I will be drinking beer from the moment I go live!
Join me on my channel on Twitch as I hope to see you all then!

Key Words: #News #LiveStream #MentalOmega #RedAlert2 #YurisRevenge #Modification #Ares #HecthorDoomhammer 

Hecthor Doomhammer
Flamethrower

PostPosted: Sun Feb 25, 2018 10:25 am    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

Sorry for the late announcement. I am still a little hungover from last night #Tongue (what a party)

Today, February 25 2018 at 14:00 GMT I will be closing off the series of C&C Mod Spotlights for C&C Untitled with a showcase of the China faction.
Not only that, but I will be playing the NEW Patch, 3.76.77 which was released a few days ago.

So hopefully you all can join me, on my channel on Twitch and I will see you then!

Key Words: #News #LiveStream #CnCUntitled #Generals #ZeroHour #Modification #HecthorDoomhammer 

Hecthor Doomhammer
Flamethrower

PostPosted: Mon Feb 26, 2018 2:14 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

It's Monday! That means everyone back to work or school! YAY!!! (not)
However it also means it's time for another week of streaming, which will start tonight at 19:00 GMT, where I will finish casting the last replays that I still have of Generals: Contra 009 Beta 2 on my channel on Twitch.
If there is still time left, I might jump on RotR's SWRnet and see what we can do there.
See you all then!

Hecthor Doomhammer
Flamethrower

PostPosted: Sat Mar 03, 2018 3:02 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

There was a time, back in early 2014, or 2015, when M.Kenosis aproached me, asking if I would be interested in showcasing his mod: EASB Hour for Red Alert 2: Yuri's Revenge.
It may have taken some time for me, mostly due to getting my life back on track, but now I am ready.

Tomorrow, March 4th 2018, at 14:00 GMT I will be diving into this mod and seeing why M.Kenosis wanted me to showcase his work for this weeks C&C Mod Spotlight.

However, due to the fact (yes, I have been spoilered a bit) that this mod only has 3 Countries available in Skirmish, I will only dedicate 1 stream to this mod. But for Youtube, I will be splitting the recording into 3 videos, 1 for each Country.

Still, I hope to see you all on my channel on Twitch at the end of this countdown.

Hecthor Doomhammer
Flamethrower

PostPosted: Sun Mar 04, 2018 3:59 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

will reattempt EASB Hour at 19:00 GMT / 20:00 CET tonight

Hecthor Doomhammer
Flamethrower

PostPosted: Sat Mar 10, 2018 2:11 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

I've been hearing great things about this mod for years now, and I feel that now is the right time to sink my teeth into it and see why people praise this mod so highly.

Tomorrow, 11-03-2018 at 14:00 GMT I will be hosting another episode of the C&C Mod Spotlight, with C&C Generals: Operation Firestorm and its GLA Faction

Hope to see you all then on my channel on twitch!

Hecthor Doomhammer
Flamethrower

PostPosted: Tue Apr 03, 2018 8:53 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

With the release of OmegaBolt's YR: Red Resurrection 2.2 I would like to dedicate tomorrow's Doomy's Choice Stream to this wonderful mod with some PvP Action.
Tomorrow, 04-04-2018 at 20:00 CET I will be streaming this mod on my channel on Twitch
See you all then!

Hecthor Doomhammer
Flamethrower

PostPosted: Wed Jun 03, 2020 2:08 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

With the release of the Command & Conquer Remastered Collection this Friday, I will be holding a few streams of PVP Red Alert action on Friday, Saturday and Sunday starting at 20:00 CET for 4 hours per evening
Hope to see you then on MY Channel On Twitch

G-E
Defense Minister

PostPosted: Wed Jun 03, 2020 4:26 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

You should give Scorched Earth a once over... I'm curious to see how others play it Smile

Hecthor Doomhammer
Flamethrower

PostPosted: Tue Dec 29, 2020 8:08 pm    Post subject: Better yet: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

Banshee
Supreme Banshee

Also Known As: banshee_revora (Steam)

PostPosted: Thu Dec 31, 2020 7:42 am    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

It's a pity to see you being demotivated to keep the streaming going. Thank you for the memorable moments you provided with your streams. I hope one day you change your mind about it Wink (and perhaps more people contribute with replays and content for you as well).

PussyPus
Commander

PostPosted: Thu Dec 31, 2020 4:41 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

I was watching his videos ever since he started on Twitch (not even YouTube), but guess it's time to accept the reality.

Post new topic   Reply to topic Page 4 of 4 [172 Posts] Goto page: Previous 1, 2, 3, 4
Mark the topic unread ::  View previous topic :: View next topic

Share on TwitterShare on FacebookShare on Google+Share on DiggShare on RedditShare on PInterestShare on Del.icio.usShare on Stumble Upon
Quick Reply
Username:

If you are visually impaired or cannot otherwise answer the challenges below please contact the Administrator for help.

Write only two of the following words separated by a sharp: Brotherhood, unity, peace!