Project Perfect Mod Forums
:: Home :: Get Hosted :: PPM FAQ :: Forum FAQ :: Privacy Policy :: Search :: Memberlist :: Usergroups :: Register :: Profile :: Log in to check your private messages :: Log in ::

The time now is Tue Mar 19, 2024 6:24 am
All times are UTC + 0
Forum rank list
Moderators: Global Moderators
Post new topic   Reply to topic Page 1 of 1 [5 Posts] Mark the topic unread ::  View previous topic :: View next topic
UNSC THE CHILL OF WAR
Combat Engineer

PostPosted: Sat Jan 13, 2018 9:10 am    Post subject:  Forum rank list Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

Is there a list of the forum ranks (with number of posts in brackets) anywhere?
Im interested to see what the ranks are

TAK02
General

PostPosted: Sat Jan 13, 2018 9:20 am    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

Try typing .rank in the post box!

Oh wait, that's for Renegade X show-offs only...

I tend to release things I create so that assets are never lost to hard drive problems, accidental deletion, or me having to pretend to care about rippers taking things from my project when it is done. #Tongue

View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website ModDB Profile ID YouTube User URL Twitter Channel URL Skype Account
Banshee
Supreme Banshee

Also Known As: banshee_revora (Steam)

PostPosted: Sat Jan 13, 2018 4:36 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

Nope, there is no list of forum ranks for the public.

I could even make it public, but I prefer to not do it, in order to not motivate the creation of spam in these forums.

PussyPus
Commander

PostPosted: Sat Jan 13, 2018 10:07 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

Banshee wrote:
Nope, there is no list of forum ranks for the public.

I could even make it public, but I prefer to not do it, in order to not motivate the creation of spam in these forums.

So that mean you can't do this in forums, but in PMs

4StarGeneral
General

PostPosted: Sun Jan 14, 2018 1:23 am    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

The forum titles mean very little, it's entirely post count based. The only ones that do matter are ones like "Moderator" or "Supreme Banshee" and that already tells you everything about why the title is there.

However, I would like to point out that after all these years "Sergeant" is still spelled "Sargeant". #Tongue

Post new topic   Reply to topic Page 1 of 1 [5 Posts] Mark the topic unread ::  View previous topic :: View next topic

Share on TwitterShare on FacebookShare on Google+Share on DiggShare on RedditShare on PInterestShare on Del.icio.usShare on Stumble Upon
Quick Reply
Username:

If you are visually impaired or cannot otherwise answer the challenges below please contact the Administrator for help.

Write only two of the following words separated by a sharp: Brotherhood, unity, peace!