Project Perfect Mod Forums
:: Home :: Get Hosted :: PPM FAQ :: Forum FAQ :: Privacy Policy :: Search :: Memberlist :: Usergroups :: Register :: Profile :: Log in to check your private messages :: Log in ::

The time now is Tue Mar 19, 2024 11:54 am
All times are UTC + 0
A new Dune or C&C game in development?
Moderators: Global Moderators, Offtopic Moderators
Post new topic   Reply to topic Page 1 of 1 [50 Posts] Mark the topic unread ::  View previous topic :: View next topic
Houseplant
Missile Trooper

PostPosted: Sun Mar 18, 2018 5:03 pm    Post subject:  A new Dune or C&C game in development? Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

I guess this is kind of old news and speculation but it hasn't been posted in this forum.

From CNCNZ:

Quote:
Greg Black, the former lead balance and multiplayer designer for C&C 3 and Red Alert 3, has returned to Electronic Arts. What does this mean? Some are asking the question: Is a new C&C game in development?

While there is no way to know, Greg Black is one of the most experienced developers within the Real-Time Strategy genre. Even after leaving EA (and C&C) after Red Alert 3, Greg Black continued to work on RTS games, most recently Blizzard's StarCraft II expansions. One might believe he wouldn't leave a lucrative job at Blizzard without a good reason. Maybe that reason is a new Command & Conquer game.

Greg himself seems interested in calling attention to his new job, as hinted at on his own Twitter feed, with the message:
"Survived my first day back at @EA
It's a weird feeling being back after all this time. Can't wait to show you all what I'm working on."

What do you think it means? Feel free to discuss, debate, fight, kick, and scream your comments below. Please note that this is complete and utter speculation, and we do not want you to take any suggestion of a new C&C game as fact until an official announcement is made by EA.

https://forums.cncnz.com/topic/21031-is-a-new-cc-game-in-development/

Some time before Greg announced his return to EA, he made a tweet reading "The spice is vital to space travel".

What could this mean?

Reddit also became active because of this:

https://www.reddit.com/r/commandandconquer/comments/7bs6jz/greg_black_apparently_is_a_dune_fan_could_his_new/

OmegaBolt
President

PostPosted: Sun Mar 18, 2018 5:29 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

At best it likely means you're gonna see loot boxes and collectable cards brought to RTS.

4StarGeneral
General

PostPosted: Sun Mar 18, 2018 6:15 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

Battlefield: The RTS.

TAK02
General

PostPosted: Sun Mar 18, 2018 7:05 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

I don't know about you, but I've lost all hope for a good AAA RTS title nowadays, let alone one made by EA.

The only more 'recent' RTS I think are still worth a play today are World In Conflict (if not for the game, then for the darker and more realistic story it had), Grey Goo (Frank Klepacki made the OST, 'nuf said) 8-bit armies (Side-bar!).

Now, it's the mods & games that fans make for other fans that are much more worth, such as MO, TI, RenX, ORA, to name the more popular ones, among many others, keeping C&C's flame alive. And don't get me started on what we got thanks to Alex.

IF, and I stress IF, EA releases an RTS, I expect nothing less than the same dark tone we had all the way back in RA1, TD and the will to cheer with the audience when Kane announced his return in TS, as well as CABAL coming back. Not to mention the Scrin invasion EA promised us in C&C3 and Tiberium and completely 'forgot' about in C&C4, as well as the Forgotten and (of course) House Ordos' most awesome Mentat. "There's a 44.9% chance you are a Harkonnen terrorist, there's a 32% probability you're an Atreides spy. We will accept these odds."
As a bonus, I feel like it should "go back to the roots" in terms of graphics (seriously, I played TC and like it a lot more than C&C3, despite both being technically the same. It's the engine, I tell you. It's the engine!!)

Speaking of which, off-topic, but anyone else noticed that CABAL and Elric/Edric O, "Mentat to the House Ordos", are similar to one-another, especially the awesome voice? It was out-right out of the world in the last briefing.

Off-topic, bonus from C&CS' future: "We see the whole of it! Three great armies in ruin, the Padischah Emperor canters between the Baron and the Duke! But he is weak and hatred is strong! We see our mercenaries are restless! They'd just as soon kill us as kill for us! We must be prepared to slaughter our own! We see the Atreides attacking the Fremen! We see Harkonnen with the Death Hand! We see the Padischah Emperor is the root of it! His palace must be destroyed! Our Saboteur will see to it! Three great armies in ruin, the Ordos control Arrakis! The Spice! The universe! Finish it! That is... the mission!"

I tend to release things I create so that assets are never lost to hard drive problems, accidental deletion, or me having to pretend to care about rippers taking things from my project when it is done. #Tongue

View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website ModDB Profile ID YouTube User URL Twitter Channel URL Skype Account
PussyPus
Commander

PostPosted: Sun Mar 18, 2018 8:51 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

I always wanted a 4th installment for red alert, just like C&C4!

TAK02
General

PostPosted: Mon Mar 19, 2018 6:37 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

PussyPus wrote:
I always wanted a 4th installment for red alert, just like C&C4!

C&C4? Never heard of it. Only rumors.
Something about being so over the top it's below the bottom.

I tend to release things I create so that assets are never lost to hard drive problems, accidental deletion, or me having to pretend to care about rippers taking things from my project when it is done. #Tongue

View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website ModDB Profile ID YouTube User URL Twitter Channel URL Skype Account
drive
Grenadier

PostPosted: Mon Mar 19, 2018 6:43 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

Im not excited for a new C&C (C$C) game from EA, if they want to make some money they should sell the license to Petroglyph. Otherwise it will be a disappointment like generals 2.

^Rampastein
Rampastring

PostPosted: Mon Mar 19, 2018 6:50 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

drive wrote:
Im not excited for a new C&C (C$C) game from EA, if they want to make some money they should sell the license to Petroglyph. Otherwise it will be a disappointment like generals 2.

Petroglyph hasn't made anything very succesful in over a decade either.

FurryQueen
General

PostPosted: Mon Mar 19, 2018 7:26 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

Petroglyph has been a perpetual disappointment since their inception. The 8-bit series is cute, but it's no replacement for C&C.

Steam

TAK02
General

PostPosted: Mon Mar 19, 2018 8:15 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

FurryQueen wrote:
Petroglyph has been a perpetual disappointment since their inception. The 8-bit series is cute, but it's no replacement for C&C.

True. It had a side-bar like we all wanted, but completely lacked a proper story, if it even had one, something we all loved about C&C and Dune.

What about Grey Goo though? It looked like a much more polished version of S***Craft to me, and had quite the intriguing story as well as a plot-twist foreshadowing in the trailer...

Last edited by TAK02 on Tue Mar 20, 2018 10:57 am; edited 1 time in total

OmegaBolt
President

PostPosted: Mon Mar 19, 2018 8:46 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

More polished than StarCraft is a joke, but Grey Goo was good, albeit I think just too simple in its gameplay that meant every game ended up playing the same and the campaign was very short - though great cutscene quality. Best soundtrack Klepacki's done since RA2 though at least.

drive
Grenadier

PostPosted: Mon Mar 19, 2018 10:07 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

Even if Petroglyph didnt made a good game, I would welcome it more if they would give out a new C&C game than EA.

Graion Dilach
Defense Minister

PostPosted: Tue Mar 20, 2018 12:15 am    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

I wouldn't.

Heroes of Might and Magic is dead, for a very good reason - Ubi hired two different teams to do 6 and 7 and neither were able to generate enough profit to keep the series forward.Both teams fucked it up although they did blame Ubi at points.

In any case, the games failed and I'm pretty sure Petro's attempt wouldn't be that good enough, and we already had the two failed teams at C&C anyway (with the C&C4 team failing first and then the Gen2 team thenafter).

Considering that traditional RTSes are unpopular these days, it could very well be that the game turns ut to be an RTS-hybrid game, for example a new Dungeon Keeper.

=======================
WeiDU mods: Random Graion Tweaks | Graion's Soundsets
Maintainance: Extra Expanded Enhanced Encounters! | BGEESpawn
Contributions: EE Fixpack | Enhanced Edition Trilogy | DSotSC (Trilogy) | UB_IWD | SotSC & a lot more...

View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website ModDB Profile ID
EVA-251
General

Also Known As: evanb90

PostPosted: Tue Mar 20, 2018 3:18 am    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

FurryQueen wrote:

This x1000. And was old Westwood really doing that well with the older CNCs? Series was on a downhill trajectory after RA. I'd rather see a new faces in charge of the series than guys who weren't doing their job that well to begin with.

back to the OP, I personally enjoy Eugen Systems' games. 900 hours between Wargame: Red Dragon and Wargame: AirLand Battle, though those are radically different RTSs from CNC in so many facets.

TAK02
General

PostPosted: Tue Mar 20, 2018 7:02 am    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

EVA-251 wrote:
Was old Westwood really doing that well with the older CNCs? Series was on a downhill trajectory after RA.

AFAIK, After RA, EA acquired WW.
OmegaBolt wrote:
great cutscene quality. Best soundtrack Klepacki's done since RA2 though at least.

Exactly what made Grey Goo better than S***Craft, IMO.
The story and campaign could've been lengthened, tho, yes. But honestly? I think they were pushing for a release before B-Lizzard released LotV.

PussyPus
Commander

PostPosted: Tue Mar 20, 2018 9:26 am    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

Not only Red Alert 4 i wished for, but also a third c&c universe with the tiberium and red alert exist.

TAK02
General

PostPosted: Tue Mar 20, 2018 10:41 am    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

PussyPus wrote:
Not only Red Alert 4 i wished for, but also a third c&c universe with the tiberium and red alert exist.

You forgot Dune. I will not accept a mod or game as related/part of C&C if it fails to deliver anything from Dune Smile

The only reason I don't hate MO is that fancy Windtrap Very Happy

Graion Dilach wrote:
Traditional RTSes are unpopular these days, it could very well be that the game turns ut to be an RTS-hybrid game, for example a new Dungeon Keeper.

But how/why are RTSs unpopular? I still have fond memories of every time I'd build a huge army and literally just rush 'n crush. Ah... the good ol' days...
Do people really like to use small taskforces instead?
From what I've seen, with pop-caps being the norm, it looks like it.

G-E
Defense Minister

PostPosted: Tue Mar 20, 2018 3:47 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

Because the trend is towards social side-by-side playing FPS or adventure games. I agree with GD, the most we could expect from an EA franchise C&C game is a hybrid of genres.

You could make a pretty decent Dune game that plays like Skyrim or Assasin's Creed, there are enough tasks, locations, and important characters to drive the story, and enough generic enemies like assasins, facedancers and even Sardukar to make battle constant. You could then have a base building element like Fallout 4, but a more traditional RTS mode to do it in, maybe like the old Warcrafts or AoE you could have villagers actually constructing it for some time. Each faction would have it's own theme and goal.

I'm more keen to have another Dune game than another C&C/RA style tech game, I'm getting tired of the cheesy units and crappy dialogue, let alone the shitty balancing that makes it a grind. At least Dune would add nostalgia...

OmegaBolt
President

PostPosted: Tue Mar 20, 2018 4:04 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

What I'd like from a Dune hyrbid game is like a cross between a city builder kinda game with some RTS elements. Like you set up your mining operation and defend yourself, and your miners, to harvest resources. Something a bit like Surviving Mars + a Dune RTS.

TAK02
General

PostPosted: Tue Mar 20, 2018 4:19 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

What about what RenX is doing and what the cancelled Tiberium was doing?
You know, squad-c&c, and maybe even base-building at one point.

G-E
Defense Minister

PostPosted: Thu Mar 22, 2018 3:46 am    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

OmegaBolt wrote:
What I'd like from a Dune hyrbid game is like a cross between a city builder kinda game with some RTS elements. Like you set up your mining operation and defend yourself, and your miners, to harvest resources. Something a bit like Surviving Mars + a Dune RTS.

That almost sounds like you're describing a "Spice Tycoon" game haha!

Which actually could work, economics is a big part of it, mining, keeping the guild happy, buying and selling tech, upgrading your city and spaceport etc...

Team Black
Defense Minister

PostPosted: Sat Mar 24, 2018 2:14 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

EA's Dune will probably begin with epic environments, stories, and graphics, then get bogged down by money grubbing and bureaucracy, to result in a half-baked pay-to-win browser game.
Duneville 3000 FTW

Tiberian Odyssey mapping department. Discord
The Team Black Index

PussyPus
Commander

PostPosted: Sat Mar 24, 2018 6:32 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

Some C&C games needs to be in video game consols just like RA2, TS, RA3, TW & C&C 4 (would be much better in XBox One).

TAK02
General

PostPosted: Sat Mar 24, 2018 8:07 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

C&C and RTSs in general were never meant for consoles.

drive
Grenadier

PostPosted: Sun Mar 25, 2018 8:59 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

TAK02 wrote:

Who cares?

Most people (including me) found dune 2000, age of empires, C&C and other games trough consoles because we never had that money to buy a high expensive Computer in the 90´s I had my first computer at 2006 (win 98 ) whitch we got from our school because they found it funny that we still use typewriters.

And im VERY SURE that young kids dont have much money to buy a expensive computer (what i heard mostly when i was in school.)

AND for these guys that say its stupid to control ingame, the playstation 1 for example had a computer mouse which you can plug in and ply it like a computer game.

TAK02
General

PostPosted: Mon Mar 26, 2018 6:05 am    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

I don't know how to tell you this, but Westwood's RTSs don't need an expensive high-end PC, only EA's do.

Proof:
Emperor: Battle for Dune and even MO 3.0 run just fine on my HP Mini. And considering the thing was built at least 10 years ago, with 1GB RAM and intel Atom CPU, that's saying something.
Do note tho the loading times are rather long, but gameplay is as smooth as on the i7 8th Gen with 8GB RAM I play with now. In fact, FA2 runs MUCH faster on my HP Mini.

But to be fair, the HP Mini is still on WinXP, not Win10 #Tongue

Allen
Pyro Sniper

PostPosted: Mon Mar 26, 2018 6:54 am    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

drive wrote:
TAK02 wrote:

Who cares?

Most people (including me) found dune 2000, age of empires, C&C and other games trough consoles because we never had that money to buy a high expensive Computer in the 90´s I had my first computer at 2006 (win 98 ) whitch we got from our school because they found it funny that we still use typewriters.

And im VERY SURE that young kids dont have much money to buy a expensive computer (what i heard mostly when i was in school.)

AND for these guys that say its stupid to control ingame, the playstation 1 for example had a computer mouse which you can plug in and ply it like a computer game.

First played C&C on PS1. Retaliation Allied disk.

C&C in RA-1 Get it here
http://www.ppmsite.com/forum/viewtopic.php?t=30101 100+ Single Player Missions! Now playable on CnCNet 5!

EVA-251
General

Also Known As: evanb90

PostPosted: Mon Mar 26, 2018 3:41 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

I first played CNC on the N64, hehe.

OmegaBolt
President

PostPosted: Mon Mar 26, 2018 8:45 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

TAK02 wrote:
I don't know how to tell you this, but Westwood's RTSs don't need an expensive high-end PC, only EA's do.
Maybe because they were released like a decade apart? Of course the requirements are going to be massively different, and the cost of computing decreased a lot in that time. I didn't have a PC that could play games until about 2003-2004. Played RA1 on the PS1, and its still great fun now.

Houseplant
Missile Trooper

PostPosted: Sat Apr 07, 2018 7:03 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

If it is a new Dune game, I doubt they will base it's designs on the upcoming Dune movie as I assume the production of the game may have already started and the movie is still in very early stages, like square one.

FurryQueen
General

PostPosted: Sat Apr 14, 2018 5:53 am    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

EVA-251 wrote:
I first played CNC on the N64, hehe.

Me too. Picked it up on a whim and that got me into C&C and PC gaming. #Tongue

Steam

Houseplant
Missile Trooper

PostPosted: Sat May 12, 2018 11:58 am    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

Considering that Microsoft hired Creative Assembly, the developers behind the Total War series and Alien: Isolation to make Halo Wars 2, would it seem far fetched if EA decided to lease the C&C license to another developer say Relic Entertainment to reboot the franchise? I'm thinking since they seem to understand good and entertaining gameplay, giving them something new to work with could be intriguing. C&C needs a new hit, a good memorable game that will further bolster the community.

Houseplant
Missile Trooper

PostPosted: Mon May 14, 2018 2:36 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

Banshee
Supreme Banshee

Also Known As: banshee_revora (Steam)

PostPosted: Mon May 14, 2018 2:59 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

So far, it doesn't mean much.

OmegaBolt
President

PostPosted: Mon May 14, 2018 5:13 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

Yeah every developer ought to be excited by their project, else they're in the wrong job.

As for C&C hypothetically going to Relic, I would hope not after DoW3.

Houseplant
Missile Trooper

PostPosted: Mon May 14, 2018 5:20 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

E3 is next month, so maybe there will be an announcement or something.

OmegaBolt
President

PostPosted: Mon May 14, 2018 5:47 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

If they're just in the concept stage, as a supposedly leaked bit of art suggests, I doubt it. At least I would hope not otherwise it means the project would be rushed. #Tongue

Houseplant
Missile Trooper

PostPosted: Mon May 14, 2018 6:25 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

OmegaBolt wrote:
If they're just in the concept stage, as a supposedly leaked bit of art suggests, I doubt it. At least I would hope not otherwise it means the project would be rushed. #Tongue

What art leak are you referring to?

OmegaBolt
President

PostPosted: Mon May 14, 2018 9:29 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

Dunno how legit it is:

It's obviously a mood setting thing, which means from a game in early development. Could seem like RA3 but the artist is not credited as working on that, and has also only worked for EA for the last 7 years or so. Seems like a new thing.

NimoStar
Commander

PostPosted: Tue May 15, 2018 4:07 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

It's not about "old vs new" computers, it's about old vs new development priorities.

Old priorities: Storytelling, gameplay. graphics was way down.

New priorities: Graphics, graphics, and more flashy graphics.

This we see the old Starcraft needed like 32 mb of RAM, even though computers back then already had WAY more than that.

Now new games can't even be run "On max" when they are released, even by good up-to-date computers, and somehow that is seen as an achievement...

Optimization is where SAGE is at it's worst. The games literally slow down from units and effects. It can grind to a halt just from rendering. Something that never happens, say, with Warhammer 40k dawn of war (it just frameskips, which is a much more sensible solution to keep the game going)

Anyways... hardly anything good will come from EA these days. All games sem based on microtransactions. Though I woudn't have minded a free-to-play generals II as long as the downloadable content DIDN'T change the balance of multiplayer. They could easily sell campaigns, skins, etc. but not "commanders" and "units" like they wanted to...

PostPosted: Thu May 17, 2018 7:25 am    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

For the sake of conversation, if EA decides to make a Red Alert 4, where could they take that story?

Houseplant
Missile Trooper

PostPosted: Thu May 17, 2018 7:26 am    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

Anonymous wrote:
For the sake of conversation, if EA decides to make a Red Alert 4, where could they take that story?

I forgot to log in.

TAK02
General

PostPosted: Thu May 17, 2018 7:56 am    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

Well...
They could explore Yuri's POV during RA3's and Uprising's wars.
Who knows, maybe RA3/RA4 is the game that would have tied Tiberium and RA together, seeing as we have no Einstein, but atom bombs (courtesy of Zelenski, who's still functional in Allied canon). Of course, the abscense of the Chronosphere, Iron Curtain, Proton Collider and all Imperial tech still needs to be explained, but RA4 should handle that.

OmegaBolt
President

PostPosted: Thu May 17, 2018 4:34 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

They can go anywhere, same as they did in RA2 and 3. There's no real continuous storyline in RA and shouldn't be, just whatever is cool and interesting. I do hope they make the campaign bigger and better than in RA3, more like the Tib Wars one or something, but keep most RA3 gameplay. What they could really do to innovate in C&C style RTS at this point, without dumbing it down, I'm not quite sure. The naval integration and secondary abilities I definitely want to see.

G-E
Defense Minister

PostPosted: Thu May 17, 2018 8:52 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

OmegaBolt wrote:
They can go anywhere, same as they did in RA2 and 3. There's no real continuous storyline in RA and shouldn't be, just whatever is cool and interesting. I do hope they make the campaign bigger and better than in RA3, more like the Tib Wars one or something, but keep most RA3 gameplay. What they could really do to innovate in C&C style RTS at this point, without dumbing it down, I'm not quite sure. The naval integration and secondary abilities I definitely want to see.

Funny, my biggest complaint about Generals and later C&C is the heavy use of glossy/sparkly and smoke special effects that obscure the actual units in battle. You don't just get damage smoke, you get a massive puffy cloud that hides 3-4 units for several seconds.

Any visual upgrade is probably going to be more of that, not things like rain storms or deforming terrain. I'd like to see a tank be able to plow through a wooden house to destroy it, or have a plane crash leaving a trail of debris etc. Maybe proper craters from explosions that act as impediments, so a heavily scarred battlefield encourages flanking attacks.

They need to think laterally at this point if they want to improve it....

Holy_Master
Commander

PostPosted: Thu May 17, 2018 10:58 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

Some how I'm believe they would try to reboot the franchise also  force some kind of unfair microtransection to the game , constant internet connect in single player (if it even have one) and 2 year online support. :p

and if we lucky enough there will be new drama after it released!

Banshee
Supreme Banshee

Also Known As: banshee_revora (Steam)

PostPosted: Fri May 18, 2018 12:40 am    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

Holy_Master, I nearly agree with you, except that you have overestimated the support length (2 years is too much Laughing).

Holy_Master
Commander

PostPosted: Fri May 18, 2018 2:40 am    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

Nah... the last time I check (this year)you still able to play c&c4 online even now. :3

Houseplant
Missile Trooper

PostPosted: Mon Oct 26, 2020 10:15 am    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

2020 calling 2018. I feel this thread has become relevant in new ways. Petro/LemonSky/EA delivering a successfull remaster and maybe something going on in EA DICE. Let the rumor mill spin.

AugustusMurray
Civilian

PostPosted: Thu Mar 30, 2023 8:22 am    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

Hi all, can not find a suitable topic. I want to play C&C 3 again after many years.
Can anyone suggest a ready-made build with mods? I do not really want to load mods one by one.
If such exist Smile

I've played a lot of C&C before, but without mods.

Post new topic   Reply to topic Page 1 of 1 [50 Posts] Mark the topic unread ::  View previous topic :: View next topic

Share on TwitterShare on FacebookShare on Google+Share on DiggShare on RedditShare on PInterestShare on Del.icio.usShare on Stumble Upon
Quick Reply
Username:

If you are visually impaired or cannot otherwise answer the challenges below please contact the Administrator for help.

Write only two of the following words separated by a sharp: Brotherhood, unity, peace! 

You can post new topics in this forum
You can reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum
You cannot vote in polls in this forum
You cannot attach files in this forum
You can download files in this forum