Project Perfect Mod Forums
:: Home :: Get Hosted :: PPM FAQ :: Forum FAQ :: Privacy Policy :: Search :: Memberlist :: Usergroups :: Register :: Profile :: Log in to check your private messages :: Log in ::

The time now is Tue Mar 19, 2024 11:10 am
All times are UTC + 0
Video of the day
Moderators: Global Moderators, Offtopic Moderators
Post new topic   Reply to topic Page 1 of 4 [164 Posts] Mark the topic unread ::  View previous topic :: View next topic
Goto page: 1, 2, 3, 4 Next
Houseplant
Missile Trooper

PostPosted: Wed Oct 05, 2016 1:42 pm    Post subject:  Video of the day Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

Post videos. #Tongue

Aro
Alcohol Fueled

PostPosted: Wed Oct 05, 2016 1:46 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

MadHQ
Commander

PostPosted: Wed Oct 05, 2016 1:51 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

PussyPus
Commander

PostPosted: Wed Oct 05, 2016 3:27 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

Nice topic Idea!
(Remember this one?, It looks funny to me, Guess who was the uploader?)

I was supposed to post TurningSour.mp4 instead of this video.

4StarGeneral
General

PostPosted: Thu Oct 06, 2016 4:28 am    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

Houseplant
Missile Trooper

PostPosted: Thu Oct 06, 2016 4:56 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

Has anyone here watched The Angry video game nerd channel on youtube?

MadHQ
Commander

PostPosted: Thu Oct 06, 2016 5:56 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

Houseplant wrote:

Ya, its one of the few subscriptions I have.

I am really glad that he is doing Halloween movie reviews this mouth as its fitting for my favorite time of the year.  Razz

PussyPus
Commander

PostPosted: Thu Oct 06, 2016 10:12 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

Houseplant wrote:

Yes, me.

Houseplant
Missile Trooper

PostPosted: Tue Oct 11, 2016 9:44 am    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

Has anyone watched the first one?

Houseplant
Missile Trooper

PostPosted: Sat Nov 26, 2016 5:15 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

MadHQ wrote:

MadHQ, is that surfer music?

MustaphaTR
Scorpion Sniper

PostPosted: Mon Nov 28, 2016 2:51 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

Generals Alpha: http://www.moddb.com/mods/generals-alpha
Romanov's Vengeange: https://www.moddb.com/mods/romanovs-vengeance

HG_SCIPCION
Gauss Rifle Trooper

PostPosted: Mon Nov 28, 2016 7:10 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

MustaphaTR wrote:

Shocked

Houseplant
Missile Trooper

PostPosted: Fri Mar 10, 2017 2:48 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

DonutArnold
General

PostPosted: Fri Mar 17, 2017 2:08 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

New 'Act on Instinct' remix by OCRemix

Houseplant
Missile Trooper

PostPosted: Wed Mar 22, 2017 10:50 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

Seems they had Zelda tunes on that YT channel aswell.

Houseplant
Missile Trooper

PostPosted: Sun Apr 16, 2017 6:46 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

PussyPus
Commander

PostPosted: Sun Apr 16, 2017 11:25 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

DonutArnold
General

PostPosted: Mon Apr 17, 2017 7:15 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

This dude is master with 3d animations:

Houseplant
Missile Trooper

PostPosted: Sun Jul 16, 2017 11:56 am    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

PussyPus
Commander

PostPosted: Sun Jul 16, 2017 2:37 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

Views: over 2,275,204

TAK02
General

PostPosted: Mon Jul 17, 2017 5:27 am    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

I tend to release things I create so that assets are never lost to hard drive problems, accidental deletion, or me having to pretend to care about rippers taking things from my project when it is done. #Tongue

View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website ModDB Profile ID YouTube User URL Twitter Channel URL Skype Account
sailor
Civilian

PostPosted: Fri Aug 18, 2017 12:34 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

Houseplant
Missile Trooper

PostPosted: Wed Sep 27, 2017 4:55 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

The movie Blade Runner 2049 is out next month, first reactions positive:

Houseplant
Missile Trooper

PostPosted: Sun Dec 17, 2017 3:08 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

The Predator (2018) animated movie poster:

Houseplant
Missile Trooper

PostPosted: Mon Jan 01, 2018 2:58 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

I hope the Dune movie they are planning is good.

TAK02
General

PostPosted: Mon Jan 01, 2018 3:03 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

The most beautiful piece of pixel art ever.
Really! This looks like it was taken from GTA 6!

I tend to release things I create so that assets are never lost to hard drive problems, accidental deletion, or me having to pretend to care about rippers taking things from my project when it is done. #Tongue

View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website ModDB Profile ID YouTube User URL Twitter Channel URL Skype Account
Houseplant
Missile Trooper

PostPosted: Sat Feb 17, 2018 4:43 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

Houseplant
Missile Trooper

PostPosted: Tue Mar 20, 2018 7:10 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

G-E
Defense Minister

PostPosted: Tue Mar 20, 2018 8:57 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

I wish they made proper ornithopters in the movie and the mini-series, always pissed me off what kind of stupid transports they got...

TAK02
General

PostPosted: Wed Mar 21, 2018 5:09 am    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

How were they supposed to look like anyway? Like they did they did in Dune2, Dune2k and/or E:BfD?

G-E
Defense Minister

PostPosted: Wed Mar 21, 2018 2:44 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

Dune2 was probably the closest to the description, the key was the flapping of the wings rather than propellers. Remember Dune the series was full of a level of matured technology that had survived through a technology purge of sorts, what they were left with like glowglobes and such behaved in a very simplistic manner.

The harvester is a little more tricky, the wobbly wheel version seen in the '84 movie seems to be the more appropriate, given the stylistic concept of such a giant roving vehicle for sand. It has precisely what you expect for wheels, giant (mostly hollow I'd guess) metal wheels like the various rovers we sent to moon etc. The spherical container with blow off ports and such also makes sense, and the Dune2 truck-like thing gives no indication of its function.

It both amuses and annoys me how the game got one _more_ right, and one _less_ right...

Bittah Commander
Defense Minister

PostPosted: Sat Apr 28, 2018 12:52 am    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail ModDB Profile ID YouTube User URL Facebook Profile URL
cxtian39
Commander

PostPosted: Sat Apr 28, 2018 10:29 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

PussyPus
Commander

PostPosted: Sun Apr 29, 2018 10:39 am    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

Houseplant
Missile Trooper

PostPosted: Sun May 06, 2018 6:58 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

Did anyone notice or remember that Athena Massey who played Lt. Eva in Ra2 also was in the Kodiak in the Tiberian Sun cinematics?

At 2:24:

PussyPus
Commander

PostPosted: Sun May 06, 2018 8:32 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

Houseplant wrote:
Did anyone notice or remember that Athena Massey who played Lt. Eva in Ra2 also was in the Kodiak in the Tiberian Sun cinematics?

I knew this since 2014, and also i actually watched that video yesterday.

Houseplant
Missile Trooper

PostPosted: Sun May 06, 2018 9:15 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

PussyPus wrote:
Houseplant wrote:

I knew this since 2014, and also i actually watched that video yesterday.

She's a beaut! Also, they really put alot into this production and in Ra2.

Houseplant
Missile Trooper

PostPosted: Thu May 10, 2018 5:20 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

PussyPus
Commander

PostPosted: Thu May 10, 2018 5:36 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

Houseplant wrote:

I watched that video 1.4 Year ago, lovely gold video i watched in the past, and did you mean Digital Turf the forum? i have an account in digital turf.

Houseplant
Missile Trooper

PostPosted: Thu May 10, 2018 6:41 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

PussyPus wrote:
Houseplant wrote:

I watched that video 1.4 Year ago, lovely gold video i watched in the past, and did you mean Digital Turf the forum? i have an account in digital turf.

I assume that Digital Turf was an old TV show, probably not around anymore.

Houseplant
Missile Trooper

PostPosted: Tue May 29, 2018 6:57 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

Houseplant
Missile Trooper

PostPosted: Mon Jun 04, 2018 3:25 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

Classic Star Wars game on the N64:

Houseplant
Missile Trooper

PostPosted: Sun Jun 17, 2018 9:13 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

TAK02
General

PostPosted: Sat Jul 14, 2018 9:51 am    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

If a YouTube video is unlisted, does it mean that the video is pretty much invisible to everyone who doesn't have the link?

In any case, these two may need to be put somewhere as an example of how NOT to do things:

(^this^ one's unlisted)

G-E
Defense Minister

PostPosted: Sat Jul 14, 2018 9:39 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

G-E
Defense Minister

PostPosted: Fri Jul 20, 2018 8:22 am    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

Houseplant
Missile Trooper

PostPosted: Wed Aug 01, 2018 9:07 am    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

TAK02
General

PostPosted: Mon Aug 06, 2018 4:51 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

4StarGeneral's #Tongue

Houseplant
Missile Trooper

PostPosted: Mon Aug 13, 2018 7:29 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

PussyPus
Commander

PostPosted: Mon Aug 13, 2018 8:28 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

No one forgets renegade and its cancelled 2nd installment prequel.

Post new topic   Reply to topic Page 1 of 4 [164 Posts] Goto page: 1, 2, 3, 4 Next
Mark the topic unread ::  View previous topic :: View next topic

Share on TwitterShare on FacebookShare on Google+Share on DiggShare on RedditShare on PInterestShare on Del.icio.usShare on Stumble Upon