:: Home :: Get Hosted :: PPM FAQ :: Forum FAQ :: Privacy Policy :: Search :: Memberlist :: Usergroups :: Register :: Profile :: Log in to check your private messages :: Log in ::
Do you want to advertise at Project Perfect Mod. Find out how to do it HERE.

The time now is Sun Jul 15, 2018 7:28 pm
All times are UTC + 0
 Forum index » Miscellaneous Forums » Offtopic Discussion Area » Political & Economical Discussion
US just bombed Syria
Moderators: Global Moderators, Offtopic Moderators
Post new topic   Reply to topic Page 1 of 1 [37 Posts] View previous topic :: View next topic
MadHQ
Commander

PostPosted: Sat Apr 14, 2018 3:23 am    Post subject:  US just bombed Syria Reply with quote

US just bombed Syria...

I really hope this does not end disastrously.

TAK02
Commander

PostPosted: Sat Apr 14, 2018 4:54 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

As a Syrian (not on paper, though), I feel like i should comment.
But this'll most likely result in someone (like maybe reaperr, definitely Graion and Dominator_Hunter, maybe Rampastein) insulting me.

Regardless, I'm out of the loop, regarding most news, as it's all the same shtick over and over again, and I have developed an allergy towards TV-Moderators at this point (symptoms include wanting to nuke their faces off).

So, I'll ask: Where does the media say US hit Syria? Another military base of the corrrupt and murdering regime? Or did they "accidently" bomb and kill innocent civilians again?
I tend to release things I create so that assets are never lost to hard drive problems, accidental deletion, or me having to pretend to care about rippers taking things from my project when it is done. #Tongue
I once ninja'd MigEater #Tongue
Last edited by TAK02 on Sat Apr 14, 2018 6:46 am; edited 2 times in total

View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website ModDB Profile ID Skype Account
FurryQueen
General

PostPosted: Sat Apr 14, 2018 5:15 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

This is what happens when a complete buffoon gets into office. Let's hope this doesn't turn out to be the worst decision since... well, shit that happened last week.
Discord: The Astronomer#1314
Steam

Bu7loos
Commander

PostPosted: Sat Apr 14, 2018 6:29 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Quote:
This is what happens when a complete buffoon gets into office. Let's hope this doesn't turn out to be the worst decision since... well, shit that happened last week.

TAK02
Commander

PostPosted: Sat Apr 14, 2018 6:44 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

FurryQueen wrote:
shit that happened last week.
...Do I want to know?..
I tend to release things I create so that assets are never lost to hard drive problems, accidental deletion, or me having to pretend to care about rippers taking things from my project when it is done. #Tongue
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website ModDB Profile ID Skype Account
Bu7loos
Commander

PostPosted: Sat Apr 14, 2018 7:16 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Quote:
...Do I want to know?..

Bro just ignore/Drop it for some time. You probably have another moderators allergy.

Seriously.

freedom fighter
General

PostPosted: Sat Apr 14, 2018 7:38 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

So he called Kim Jong Un "Rocketman" yet constantly responds to Syria with missile barrages? We should start calling him Trump McMissile then. Its only fair.

The US still keeps insisting on using their own "findings" despite the presence of international investigators. Fuck it, whats the point of these investigators if the US treat them as if they don't exist? Might as well start looking for a new job then. >_>

Also sorry for saying this but Europe should stop complaining about refugees and wanting a new Führer to exterminate them because their own actions is whats causing the refugee crisis. They keep supporting US strikes on Syria which will understandably cause its citizens to run the hell away to a safer place. Europe may be scourged by terrorist attacks but thats nothing compared to the near everyday bombings they have to endure back home, some ironically perpetrated by the euro nations. The terrorist attacks themselves being "payback" for Europe's own actions.

This whole shit has always been a case of

The only thing keeping this from turning into all-out WW3 is "civilized" leaders not wanting to disappoint their mothers by being the greatest mass murderer since Adolf Hitler (or any other dictator with a huge bodycount). If you ask me, maybe allowing Syria to die (i.e completely eradicated off the map) is the most humane thing to do. After all, great empires have risen and fallen throughout history. But of course there's that whole mass-murderer thing and the possibly few surviving patriots who'd obviously want to make the people who destroyed their country pay...

Why am I quoting movies?

Banshee
Supreme Banshee

PostPosted: Sat Apr 14, 2018 8:58 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

While I don't think Trump is an appropriate person to be a president of anything in this planet, anyone on his position would have bombed Syria. When it comes to Middle East, US bombs first and ask questions later, if they do. And oh, they don't care about UN at all. That's what's they do and what's they will always do. I have a speculative feeling that some people on some of their intelligence organizations might get some bonus when this kind of crap happens. Anyway, there are many things I like about US, but unfortunately the external politics is not one of them.

Regarding the biological weapons, while it is almost clear that it was used, it is not clear as it seems who has really used it and under which conditions these weapons were acquired.

OmegaBolt
President

PostPosted: Sat Apr 14, 2018 10:05 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Yeah Hillary would've jumped on Syria earlier, as she herself proposed to do several times with an actual ground invasion. So saying its Trump is silly and forgetful of America's past (and present, since they're still in Afghanistan, sent ships to fire at Yemen, sent troops to Somalia) - all he's doing is following through on what you'd expect.

What's more disgusting is how everyone in government wants this to happen, including democrats. Why they only proclaim Trump as being "presidential" when he's firing missiles I don't know. Why you call him a "Putin puppet" the whole time and force him to be "tougher" on Russia, with not even credible evidence of ANYTHING is the most stupid, war mongering crap you can imagine, and everyone in the US government appears to be doing it. This isn't Trumps war, it's just a continuation of the status quo.

If war escalates with Russia, its exactly what the US government wants based on their actions.

^Rampastein
Rampastring

PostPosted: Sat Apr 14, 2018 1:05 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

It's not only the US and Trump, Britain and France were also involved.

OmegaBolt
President

PostPosted: Sat Apr 14, 2018 1:26 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Diplomatically Britains just an arm of the US though. Guess the new French president wants to be too.

PussyPus
Cyborg Commando

PostPosted: Sat Apr 14, 2018 1:32 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Some predict that trump would be assassinated this month :/

TAK02
Commander

PostPosted: Sat Apr 14, 2018 2:51 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

PussyPus wrote:
Some predict that trump would be assassinated this month :/
Now THAT will be fun! Twisted Evil (Not picky on who is killed and/or how. I just like pathetic political swine (=UN, US, EU, RU, Israel) getting killed. VERY painfully and in the most humiliating ways known to man)

Honestly, I don't doubt it. Seeing as ~50% of the US don't want him around.
It's entirely possible that number has increased, following the numerous scandals on Trump's name.

But I can't help but wonder: As the PRES, shouldn't he be able to pretty much shut everyone up?
I don't remember too many things coming out on Obama and that Bush-Hole.

Maybe Trump is actually a smart guy that who-ever controls the media doesn't want around or kicked out of office ASAP. This wouldn't be the first time the media united against one man who was electable for PRES but was actually a good man that'd done his country real good, just not those who remained in power for decades (see Egypt and its military)
Lin Kuei Ominae
Seth

PostPosted: Sat Apr 14, 2018 7:41 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

to summarize from from what i've read

-April 6th: negotiations between Russia and Rebels fail. ceasefire for Duma ends
-Syrian military attacks Rebels in Duma, Rebels attack Damaskus
-Hosein Mortada, TV reporter for al-Alam near Duma, reports about an offensive from Assad about "something bigger than a ground offensive" "something you haven't seen before"
-missiles hit several places in Duma: eye witnesses near a hit bakery report about chlorine smell, white helmets report about finding suffocated people in closed rooms. Medics later report about symptoms that resemble those of Sarin gas.

-Russia claims Britain has something to do with the chemical gas attacks.
US say Russia helped Assad by using their Veto 12 times, also to prevent investigations about chemical weapons

-Russia was informed about the attack a short time before.
-Russia could have stopped the missiles, but that would have been an open attack against USA

The way i see it:
Trump, Putin, Assad are all spoiled brats playing war in their little sandbox and the whole world has to pay for their stupidity, bragging and craving for power.

Public SHPs
X-Mech Calendar (28 Mechs for GDI and Nod)
5 GDI, 5 Nod, 1 Mutant, 1 Scrin unit, 1 GDI building

Tools
Image Shaper______TMP Shop______C&C Executable Modifier

TAK02
Commander

PostPosted: Sat Apr 14, 2018 8:07 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Lin Kuei Ominae wrote:
Trump, Putin, Assad are all spoiled brats playing war in their little sandbox and the whole world has to pay for their stupidity, bragging and craving for power.
You, sir, have my respect.

One last thing I feel like should be added: Those idiots are perfectly aware of the price regular civies must pay for those politic games, and, if anything, are using it to their advantage: be it killing people for the fun of it, trying to eradicate Muslims for reasons real humans won't comprehend without becoming monsters themselves, furthering their economy (=weapons-industry), want people to hate and/or fear Muslims ('cuz apparently I'm a self-detonation loving terrorist right now, sez Rump and local germ-an parties) and/or just love the smell of Sarin gas in the morning.
And they're not alone: They're backed by the UN/G20/G7, EU and every other monster that profits from the war and/or Assad's regime, including the bastard himself and his military.

Then there's the deal with ISIS and Israel, Saudi-Arabia, Iran, UAE, Egypt, etc.

And honestly? This makes me want to cry. My home country gets destroyed, my religion and culture torn apart and laughed at...
It's the equvalent of saying I have proof Jesus wasn't who everyone thinks he is, and publicly denounce the church and Pope (actually, how much impact would that have on Christians and non-Christians?) or something drastic like that.

This is just sad.
FurryQueen
General

PostPosted: Sat Apr 14, 2018 9:14 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

TAK02 wrote:
FurryQueen wrote:
shit that happened last week.
...Do I want to know?..

Every week with Trump, something stupid happens. I pray it never affects my non-American friends but it often does. I had no part in electing a retard by the way...
Discord: The Astronomer#1314
Steam

4StarGeneral
Commander

PostPosted: Sat Apr 14, 2018 9:40 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Every day with Trump is a fiasco. One of only a few presidents without the common sense to stay off social media, even the previous ones aside from Nixon would would stay out of the papers besides wars and such, it wasn't a weekly or sometimes even monthly occurrence.

freedom fighter
General

PostPosted: Sun Apr 15, 2018 3:31 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Yay let's make America Great Again by fucking up another Arab country! Surely they've learned their lesson under the Dubya regime and his 10 year fiasco called the Iraq War...

And let's call ALL Muslims terrorists because a few of them became radicalized by Europe's own braindead support for the US's missile strikes on Syria despite unclear justifications, motivating them to exact some vigilante justice on them in exchange for so-called 72 virgins. Not to mention that the refugees are "invading" Europe because, well, their homes got bombed by Europe. Oh wait...

At this point, North Korea is arguably the sanest country at the moment. I mean seriously, how the fuck is a "backwards" country with a supposed childish fatass as God Emperor able to even last this long in the modern world? Because the other "high-standards, high-moral, best-brained" world leaders are being dipshits that's why.

Common sense no longer exists when you have power over the people.

TAK02
Commander

PostPosted: Sun Apr 15, 2018 4:45 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

freedom fighter wrote:
God Emperor
For the Baron! Laughing
PussyPus
Cyborg Commando

PostPosted: Sun Apr 15, 2018 7:01 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

TAK02 wrote:
freedom fighter wrote:
God Emperor
For the Baron! Laughing

0~0

blubb
General

PostPosted: Sat Apr 21, 2018 7:30 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

They're not even trying anymore with that "evidence" that assad did it. There is no motive, the regime secured all of douma and was evacuating, so why the ztype should he bomb his own men? on the anniversary where jaysh al islam attacked the army last year in aleppo with chlorine at that. honestly, everything speaks against the narrative. every god damn thing. professors get cut off from TV feed while trying to speak up, the timing is stupid, it was also no secret that rebels have chemicals in posession, theres tons of videos of that circling around, plus those rebels held people in cages to prevent the government from airstrikes.

that should tell you what kind of people operate as the glorious good guys there.

https://www.telegraph.co.uk/news/worldnews/middleeast/syria/11971269/Syrian-rebels-using-caged-pro-Assad-captives-as-human-shields.html

but yeah, sure, chemical provocation attack was of course very conclusive to the us french and britain....meanwhile mattis saying they had no evidence before they bombed syria last year.....soo they won't have shit this year.

Hydraw Art on Facebook

TAK02
Commander

PostPosted: Sat Apr 21, 2018 7:59 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

blubb wrote:
telegraph.co.uk

In other words, corrupted regime supporters.

Your 'evidence' thus doesn't count. It's fabricated lies.

The Telegraph is on Assad's side. The entirety of the UN is, otherwise he'd be a rotting corpse by now.

Don't you see what is happening? You're being stirred against the ones who are the real good guys (that holding-people-in-cage tho... if it's really happening, sure Assad isn't the one doing it?), and stirred to side with dictators. The murderers, that your precious government 'thinks' can be pursuaded to stop torturing and killing their own people. 'Think' because even they know this'll never happen, but they let him, they're profiting from the war, and our slaughter.

TAK02 wrote:
Killing people for the fun of it, trying to eradicate Muslims for reasons real humans won't comprehend without becoming monsters themselves, furthering their economy (=weapons-industry), want people to hate and/or fear Muslims ('cuz apparently I'm a self-detonation loving terrorist right now, sez Rump and local germ-an parties) and/or just love the smell of Sarin gas in the morning.
And they're not alone: They're backed by the UN/G20/G7, EU and every other monster that profits from the war and/or Assad's regime, including the bastard himself and his military.

"The world only believes what the media tells them to believe."
"Control the media, control the mind."

I think WW somehow foresaw that information and power over the media could be abused to spread lies and false propaganda, in a similar fashion to what Nod did in C&C.
But to be fair, manipulating and controlling information goes as far back as, well, the first news papers.

"Information is dangerous. It must be controlled. That is the lesson."
blubb
General

PostPosted: Sat Apr 21, 2018 8:33 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

TAK02 wrote:
blubb wrote:
telegraph.co.uk

In other words, corrupted regime supporters.

Your 'evidence' thus doesn't count. It's fabricated lies.

The Telegraph is on Assad's side. The entirety of the UN is, otherwise he'd be a rotting corpse by now.

Don't you see what is happening? You're being stirred against the ones who are the real good guys (that holding-people-in-cage tho... if it's really happening, sure Assad isn't the one doing it?), and stirred to side with dictators. The murderers, that your precious government 'thinks' can be pursuaded to stop torturing and killing their own people. 'Think' because even they know this'll never happen, but they let him, they're profiting from the war, and our slaughter.

TAK02 wrote:
Killing people for the fun of it, trying to eradicate Muslims for reasons real humans won't comprehend without becoming monsters themselves, furthering their economy (=weapons-industry), want people to hate and/or fear Muslims ('cuz apparently I'm a self-detonation loving terrorist right now, sez Rump and local germ-an parties) and/or just love the smell of Sarin gas in the morning.

"The world only believes what the media tells them to believe."
"Control the media, control the mind."

I think WW somehow foresaw that information and power over the media could be abused to spread lies and false propaganda, in a similar fashion to what Nod did in C&C.
But to be fair, manipulating and controlling information goes as far back as, well, the first news papers.

"Information is dangerous. It must be controlled. That is the lesson."

"The Telegraph is on Assad's side. The entirety of the UN is"

this is a bit far fetched imo. You seem to have a bias yourself and would rather side with jaish al islam who is, and that has been admitted by kerry back in 2015, an isis branch, or directly connected to isis. So you would rather speak for them than for the regime under which the rest of the syrian population lives it's daily lives. Have you seen the news feed from OAN? american journalists which are in damascus, they could go in there legally, and directly after the strikes they reported on the situaion and how everyone was going on about their lives, while the media in concert tries to paint a very very different picture. they don't talk about rebels holding civilians in cages, threaten to kill people if they want to leave ghouta or outright kill them.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1ygdfiL61WU

What doesn't fit the narrative, gets cut.
I would like to ask you, honestly, do you really think assad is just stupid, bloodthirsty and a monster without a motif ? Seems a bit far fetched for a western educated, secular doctor. Not denying the atrocities that happened in the war committed by a brutal regime, but to be fair, in a war with animalistic terrorists at that.

it just seems odd that you basically want to defend a rebel group that associates with isis. Oh and citing the one instance of a tabloid as corrupt because it jumps out of the usual narrative doesnt make it wrong.

Hydraw Art on Facebook

TAK02
Commander

PostPosted: Sat Apr 21, 2018 9:18 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

blubb wrote:
do you really think assad is just stupid, bloodthirsty and a monster without a motif ? Seems a bit far fetched for a western educated, secular doctor.
You do realize that a PhD can be bought, right?
And yes, Assad is a spolied brat, who learned that violence and fear are the only way to control people. (actually, come to think of it, maybe that's where I got the idea of using violence and fear to bring peace. It'd be uneasy and for the wrong reason, true, but at least then people would think twice before doing anything stupid, right?)
The problem: Bashar, being the former PRES' son, thinks (and actually knows) he can get away with anything, as long as he listens to US. (that includes an atom bomb, btw. What was detonated about a year pr two after the war began was said to be 'vacuum' bomb. By the local papers. Make of that what you will)
blubb wrote:
You seem to have a bias yourself
A bias towards ALL media, not just Telegraph/Times/what-ever. It's just I'm MUCH more careful with what they say in their papers, as it can be completely off the rails, and everyone can still believe it. (It's not like an American will ever be (in)sane enough to actually go there and chk. And even if he did, who'd everyone believe? Him, or the 'senior' papers?)
The local papers/media are more restricted, yes, but even they are unreliable.
blubb wrote:
So you would rather speak for them than for the regime under which the rest of the syrian population lives it's daily lives.
This daily life you speak is more full of struggles than a normal man's is in the West, seeing as how ('social') media is heavily restricted to only pleasing our oh so glorious leader, and we're being grabbed by the pockets, literally, daily. For years if not decades.
blubb wrote:
Have you seen the news feed from OAN?
I don't care for news anymore. Be it paper or TV. They're all incompetent fools.
Wanna know why? A true journalist uses pen(cil) and paper to frighten governments. But if governments start doing non-sense like Trump over there, or the headlines are ridiculous or there are other, MUCH more important things that should be in the headlines (I can't think of an example ATM, but just chk the local paper of today and Monday. If you are where I think you are, you'll see what I mean), then you can tell these days journalists have lost their touch.
blubb wrote:
a war with animalistic terrorists
The only terrorists I see here are Assad and his supporters. Be it his military, Russia, US, Israel, Egypt's current donkey, Europe, UN, ISIS(not really sure, but maybe their working together behind everyone's backs?), etc.
blubb wrote:
it just seems odd that you basically want to defend a rebel group that associates with isis.
Screw ISIS. Hope they burn up deliciously in Hell. Every. Single. One. Of. Them. Twisted Evil

blubb wrote:
Applauses!
WE HAVE A WINNER! You deserve a Nobel Prize for finally understanding the basic, most favorable hobby, of the human brain, that no-one, and I mean no-one, has been able to use in psycho-therapy! (AFAIK, anyway)
Last edited by TAK02 on Sat Apr 21, 2018 9:38 pm; edited 3 times in total

blubb
General

PostPosted: Sat Apr 21, 2018 9:26 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

TAK02 wrote:
blubb wrote:
Seems a bit far fetched for a western educated, secular doctor.
You do realize that a PhD can be bought, right?
blubb wrote:
You seem to have a bias yourself
A bias towards ALL media, not just Telegraph/Times/what-ever. It's just I'm MUCH more careful with what they say in their papers, as it can be completely off the rails, and everyone can still believe it. (It's not like an American will ever be (in)sane enough to actually go there and chk. And even if he did, who'd everyone believe? Him, or the 'senior' papers?)
The local papers/media are more restricted, yes, but even they are unreliable.
blubb wrote:
So you would rather speak for them than for the regime under which the rest of the syrian population lives it's daily lives.
This daily life you speak is more full of struggles than a normal man's is in the West, seeing as how ('social') media is heavily restricted to only pleasing our oh so glorious leader, and we're being grabbed by the pockets, literally, daily. For years if not decades.
blubb wrote:
Have you seen the news feed from OAN?
I don't care for news anymore. Be it paper or TV. They're all incompetent fools.
Wanna know why? A true journalist uses pen(cil) and paper to frighten governments. But if governments start doing non-sense like Trump over there, or the headlines are ridiculous or there are other, MUCH more important things that should be in the headlines (I can't think of an example ATM, but just chk the local paper of today and Monday. If you are where I think you are, you'll see what I mean), then you can tell these days journalists have lost their touch.
blubb wrote:
a war with animalistic terrorists
The only terrorists I see here are Assad and his supporters. Be it his military, Russia, US, Israel, Egypt's current donkey, Europe, UN, ISIS(not really sure, but maybe their working together behind everyone's backs?), etc.
blubb wrote:
it just seems odd that you basically want to defend a rebel group that associates with isis.
Screw ISIS. Hope they burn up deliciously in Hell. Every. Single. One. Of. Them. Twisted Evil

blubb wrote:
Applauses!
WE HAVE A WINNER! You deserve a Nobel Prize for finally understanding the basic, most favorable hobby, of the human brain, that no-one, and I mean no-one, has been able to use in psycho-therapy! (AFAIK, anyway)

WE HAVE A WINNER! You deserve a Nobel Prize for finally understanding the basic, most favorable hobby, of the human brain, that no-one, and I mean no-one, has been able to use in psycho-therapy!

^ If you really think assad bought his phd, your brain is very obvious with that whole narrative bias thing....just to deligimize anything about the person.

Sure, life is very hard, much different than for us westeners, then again, ýou and i don't live in a country that is in a 7 year long war, draining it of it's resources, food, water, basic supplies etc.

Then again, people live a life there and just want to go back how it was.

Hydraw Art on Facebook

TAK02
Commander

PostPosted: Sat Apr 21, 2018 9:36 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

blubb wrote:
^ If you really think assad bought his phd, your brain is very obvious with that whole narrative bias thing....just to deligimize anything about the person.
Negative. If I had nearly as much money as Assad and his cronies have, I could've bought EA, their rights to every franchise as well as every C&C site in existence (past and present). Separately and all at once.
And then there'd be still some left over.
TAK02's belated edit wrote:
And yes, Assad is a spolied brat, who learned that violence and fear are the only way to control people. (actually, come to think of it, maybe that's where I got the idea of using violence and fear to bring peace. It'd be uneasy and for the wrong reason, true, but at least then people would think twice before doing anything stupid, right?)
The problem: Bashar, being the former PRES' son, thinks (and actually knows) he can get away with anything, as long as he listens to US. (that includes an atom bomb, btw. What was detonated about a year pr two after the war began was said to be 'vacuum' bomb. By the local papers. Make of that what you will)

blubb wrote:
Sure, life is very hard, much different than for us westeners, then again, ýou and i don't live in a country that is in a 7 year long war, draining it of it's resources, food, water, basic supplies etc.

blubb wrote:
...Back to how it was before brats spoiled by US and Europe, banked by Iran, Israel, and every other country in the current Middle-East, rose to power, you mean.
blubb
General

PostPosted: Sat Apr 21, 2018 9:55 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

TAK02 wrote:
blubb wrote:
Negative. If I had nearly as much money as Assad and his cronies have, I could've bought EA, their rights to every franchise as well as every C&C site in existence (past and present). Separately and all at once.
And then there'd be still some left over.
TAK02's belated edit wrote:

blubb wrote:

blubb wrote:
...Back to how it was before brats spoiled by US and Europe, banked by Iran, Israel, and every other country in the current Middle-East, rose to power, you mean.

...lets say back when they had a roof, food, and didn't had to be scared to have their house raided and being killed for the wrong belief.

Hydraw Art on Facebook

Bu7loos
Commander

PostPosted: Sun Apr 22, 2018 12:29 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

@TAK02 And Blubb: In the end will have to wait for Big Daddy Trump's Ballistic and Explosive tweets #Tongue

OH GOD, LOL  Laughing

TAK02
Commander

PostPosted: Sun Apr 22, 2018 1:48 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Bu7loos wrote:
In the end will have to wait for Big Daddy Trump's Ballistic and Explosive tweets #Tongue

Senior Trump wrote:
BUILD A WALL!

Crimsonum
Seth

PostPosted: Sun Apr 22, 2018 3:13 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

blubb wrote:
They're not even trying anymore with that "evidence" that assad did it. There is no motive, the regime secured all of douma and was evacuating, so why the ztype should he bomb his own men? on the anniversary where jaysh al islam attacked the army last year in aleppo with chlorine at that. honestly, everything speaks against the narrative. every god damn thing. professors get cut off from TV feed while trying to speak up, the timing is stupid, it was also no secret that rebels have chemicals in posession, theres tons of videos of that circling around, plus those rebels held people in cages to prevent the government from airstrikes.

Incorrect, the rebels didn't surrender Douma until 14th of April, seven days after the chemical attack. It's still very plausible the Syrian Government forces were behind it, perhaps trying to be efficient and root out the last pocked of rebels without sacrificing anymore of their own forces and resources. As confirmed by the UN independent inquiry, the government has been responsible for several chemical attacks before during the siege of Douma:

Quote:
Government forces continued to deliberately target civilians, including through the use of chemical weapons against civilians in opposition-held areas. As part of an aerial campaign in northern Hama and southern Idlib, on 4 April the Syrian air force used sarin in Khan Shaykhun, killing over 80 people, most of whom were women and children. The aerial campaign also targeted medical facilities throughout the area, resulting in a severe weakening of their ability to provide assistance to victims of the sarin attack and a consequent increase in the number of civilian casualties. In Idlib, Hamah, and eastern Ghouta, Damascus, Syrian forces used weaponized chlorine. These attacks constitute clear violations of international humanitarian law and the Convention on Chemical Weapons, the report notes, which the Syrian Arab Republic ratified in 2013 following a previous sarin attack.

However I don't agree in how the western coalition responded, attacking before any credible evidence had surfaced. I 'm also well aware the rebels have committed equally terrible human rights violations against civilians.

TAK02
Commander

PostPosted: Sun Apr 22, 2018 3:56 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Crimsonum wrote:
the rebels have committed equally terrible human rights violations against civilians.
While at first, I'd never believe you, this is war we're talking about, and so no-one's hands are clean. Defenitly not after 7+ yrs.
So you might be correct in that it did happen. I do ask tho where you all got that piece of news. Western, or local papers on Assad's side, or perhaps Aljazeera? (What happened to them anyway? Silenced by the Shroud?)
Crimsonum wrote:
I don't agree in how the western coalition responded, attacking before any credible evidence had surfaced.
Umm... It's the West-holes. They always shoot-'n-bomb first, ask questions never.
blubb wrote:
...lets say back when they had a roof, food, and didn't had to be scared to have their house raided and being killed for the wrong belief.
The point I was trying to make is that the entirety of the Middle-East was in a miserable state ever since US and Europe interfered with our affairs.
Ever since then, we've been losing what we have bit by bit.
This point is proven when I tell you that even before the war, people in the Middle-East were miserable, poverty being pretty much visible when you leave the  more... popular roads in the inner city. I.E. where tourists will rarely if ever go, be it with guides or without.

In addition, it was dangerous to speak out loud. It was pretty much like in the USSR under Stalin or SHitler's 3rd Reich.

The media was and is under the dictator's complete control, meaing you'll only hear what our PRES wants us to hear. Step out of line and you'll be lucky if an officer decides to just kill you on the spot.

So there were a bunch of things to be scared of and for, not just house raids as they're happening now.
Oh yeah, not everone had a roof over his head, or even food for the next day.
And you want us to back to those days. We must be really hated #Tongue
This is meant as a joke.
Exceptions: Currently none. Except maybe Rampa who, last I heard him, said it's alright if we get slaughtered. Have him feel free to correct me on that.

Bu7loos
Commander

PostPosted: Sun Apr 22, 2018 4:41 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Quote:
It's the West-holes

Naaah, its just Big Daddy Trump xD the fella woke up like he smelled something bad so he decided Tomahawk the hell out of someone who made that smell.

In which he got the gang to do so, talk about moody sheesh  Laughing

Got give him credit of doing what he say's or writes  Laughing

Banshee
Supreme Banshee

PostPosted: Tue Apr 24, 2018 7:22 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Trump wasn't alone in this action, Bu7loos.

G-E
General

PostPosted: Fri Apr 27, 2018 3:48 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

I see the kiddies are flinging poo again #Tongue

http://medialens.org/index.php/alerts/alert-archive/2018/868-douma-part-1.html
Administrative Warning: Administrative Warning: Political Conspirator Detected!The political opinions expressed by this user in this forum are blindly hostile against Israel and whatever he considers to be Zionism or Zionists. Samples of such behavior can be seen here, here and here. His tactics consists on desconstructing what he considers to be the 'official story' blaming "Zionist" media for "lies", but he never has the intention to prove his claims. He tries to use psychological rethorics to provoke others to prove it in his place and only seem to accept "proofs" (a.k.a. factoids) that seems to fit his shaped opinion about the subject. A proper explanation on his tactics with samples can be seen here and here.

This kind of behavior is not welcomed in this community at all, neither are any kind of hate speech against any group of people. Such attitude is considered trolling. This warning notice is restricted to the Political and Economical Discussion Forum and maybe it will be removed once administrators consider that the attitude of the user has changed.

TAK02
Commander

PostPosted: Fri Apr 27, 2018 4:40 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

That report embodies what I hate about today's journalists: they fail to get to the friggin' point, and just drone on and on about the past. Seriously, we know US and UN are always lying, no need to write a biography of everyone's involvement in this mess.
It's gets boring too quickly.

There's a reason I don't read anymore #Tongue

Although, while at first Media Lens sounded truthful (and only just sounded like it), it seems to me that they're denying far too much, among them the nerve-attack Assad launched, and of course the massacres Hussein comitted against his own people.

That bit wasn't fake news.

But it was what US used as an excuse to get their troops there and cause chaos. Stupid American dogs.
Bu7loos
Commander

PostPosted: Fri Apr 27, 2018 8:14 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

@Banshee: I know, I was just being sarcastic.

G-E
General

PostPosted: Fri Apr 27, 2018 9:43 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

TAK02 wrote:
Although, while at first Media Lens sounded truthful (and only just sounded like it), it seems to me that they're denying far too much, among them the nerve-attack Assad launched, and of course the massacres Hussein comitted against his own people.

Well Assad didn't gas his own people, and Saddam only did if you considered a foreign-backed insurgency via the Kurds to be "his people" as well...

It's the same playbook over and over, use proxy terrorists armed/trained/funded from abroad or with "regional partners" like the blood-soaked Saudis.

Stop parroting Al-Nusra talking points, they are all terrorists, most of them foreigners, all of them LegalTarget=yes Smile

The Kurds are however learning that their double-crossing game is no match for the double-crossing of the Turks and Americans.
Administrative Warning: Administrative Warning: Political Conspirator Detected!The political opinions expressed by this user in this forum are blindly hostile against Israel and whatever he considers to be Zionism or Zionists. Samples of such behavior can be seen here, here and here. His tactics consists on desconstructing what he considers to be the 'official story' blaming "Zionist" media for "lies", but he never has the intention to prove his claims. He tries to use psychological rethorics to provoke others to prove it in his place and only seem to accept "proofs" (a.k.a. factoids) that seems to fit his shaped opinion about the subject. A proper explanation on his tactics with samples can be seen here and here.

This kind of behavior is not welcomed in this community at all, neither are any kind of hate speech against any group of people. Such attitude is considered trolling. This warning notice is restricted to the Political and Economical Discussion Forum and maybe it will be removed once administrators consider that the attitude of the user has changed.

Post new topic   Reply to topic Page 1 of 1 [37 Posts] View previous topic :: View next topic
 Forum index » Miscellaneous Forums » Offtopic Discussion Area » Political & Economical Discussion
Jump to:  
Share on TwitterShare on FacebookShare on Google+Share on DiggShare on RedditShare on PInterestShare on Del.icio.usShare on Stumble Upon