:: Home :: Get Hosted :: PPM FAQ :: Forum FAQ :: Search :: Memberlist :: Usergroups :: Register :: Profile :: Log in to check your private messages :: Log in ::
Do you want to advertise at Project Perfect Mod. Find out how to do it HERE.

The time now is Fri Apr 20, 2018 8:54 am
All times are UTC + 0
 Forum index » Miscellaneous Forums » Offtopic Discussion Area » Political & Economical Discussion
US just bombed Syria
Moderators: Global Moderators, Offtopic Moderators
Post new topic   Reply to topic Page 1 of 1 [20 Posts] View previous topic :: View next topic
MadHQ
Commander

PostPosted: Sat Apr 14, 2018 3:23 am    Post subject:   US just bombed Syria Reply with quote

US just bombed Syria...

I really hope this does not end disastrously.

TAK02
Commander

PostPosted: Sat Apr 14, 2018 4:54 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

As a Syrian (not on paper, though), I feel like i should comment.
But this'll most likely result in someone (like maybe reaperr, definitely Graion and Dominator_Hunter, maybe Rampastein) insulting me.

Regardless, I'm out of the loop, regarding most news, as it's all the same shtick over and over again, and I have developed an allergy towards TV-Moderators at this point (symptoms include wanting to nuke their faces off).

So, I'll ask: Where does the media say US hit Syria? Another military base of the corrrupt and murdering regime? Or did they "accidently" bomb and kill innocent civilians again?
m7 wrote:
I tend to release things I create so that assets are never lost to hard drive problems, accidental deletion, or me having to pretend to care about rippers taking things from my project when it is done. #Tongue

Last edited by TAK02 on Sat Apr 14, 2018 6:46 am; edited 2 times in total

View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website Skype Account
FurryQueen
General

PostPosted: Sat Apr 14, 2018 5:15 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

This is what happens when a complete buffoon gets into office. Let's hope this doesn't turn out to be the worst decision since... well, shit that happened last week.
Discord: The Astronomer#1314
Steam

Bu7loos
Commander

PostPosted: Sat Apr 14, 2018 6:29 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Quote:
This is what happens when a complete buffoon gets into office. Let's hope this doesn't turn out to be the worst decision since... well, shit that happened last week.

TAK02
Commander

PostPosted: Sat Apr 14, 2018 6:44 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

FurryQueen wrote:
shit that happened last week.
...Do I want to know?..
m7 wrote:
I tend to release things I create so that assets are never lost to hard drive problems, accidental deletion, or me having to pretend to care about rippers taking things from my project when it is done. #Tongue

View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website Skype Account
Bu7loos
Commander

PostPosted: Sat Apr 14, 2018 7:16 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Quote:
...Do I want to know?..

Bro just ignore/Drop it for some time. You probably have another moderators allergy.

Seriously.

freedom fighter
General

PostPosted: Sat Apr 14, 2018 7:38 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

So he called Kim Jong Un "Rocketman" yet constantly responds to Syria with missile barrages? We should start calling him Trump McMissile then. Its only fair.

The US still keeps insisting on using their own "findings" despite the presence of international investigators. Fuck it, whats the point of these investigators if the US treat them as if they don't exist? Might as well start looking for a new job then. >_>

Also sorry for saying this but Europe should stop complaining about refugees and wanting a new Führer to exterminate them because their own actions is whats causing the refugee crisis. They keep supporting US strikes on Syria which will understandably cause its citizens to run the hell away to a safer place. Europe may be scourged by terrorist attacks but thats nothing compared to the near everyday bombings they have to endure back home, some ironically perpetrated by the euro nations. The terrorist attacks themselves being "payback" for Europe's own actions.

This whole shit has always been a case of

The only thing keeping this from turning into all-out WW3 is "civilized" leaders not wanting to disappoint their mothers by being the greatest mass murderer since Adolf Hitler (or any other dictator with a huge bodycount). If you ask me, maybe allowing Syria to die (i.e completely eradicated off the map) is the most humane thing to do. After all, great empires have risen and fallen throughout history. But of course there's that whole mass-murderer thing and the possibly few surviving patriots who'd obviously want to make the people who destroyed their country pay...

Why am I quoting movies?

Banshee
Supreme Banshee

PostPosted: Sat Apr 14, 2018 8:58 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

While I don't think Trump is an appropriate person to be a president of anything in this planet, anyone on his position would have bombed Syria. When it comes to Middle East, US bombs first and ask questions later, if they do. And oh, they don't care about UN at all. That's what's they do and what's they will always do. I have a speculative feeling that some people on some of their intelligence organizations might get some bonus when this kind of crap happens. Anyway, there are many things I like about US, but unfortunately the external politics is not one of them.

Regarding the biological weapons, while it is almost clear that it was used, it is not clear as it seems who has really used it and under which conditions these weapons were acquired.

OmegaBolt
President

PostPosted: Sat Apr 14, 2018 10:05 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Yeah Hillary would've jumped on Syria earlier, as she herself proposed to do several times with an actual ground invasion. So saying its Trump is silly and forgetful of America's past (and present, since they're still in Afghanistan, sent ships to fire at Yemen, sent troops to Somalia) - all he's doing is following through on what you'd expect.

What's more disgusting is how everyone in government wants this to happen, including democrats. Why they only proclaim Trump as being "presidential" when he's firing missiles I don't know. Why you call him a "Putin puppet" the whole time and force him to be "tougher" on Russia, with not even credible evidence of ANYTHING is the most stupid, war mongering crap you can imagine, and everyone in the US government appears to be doing it. This isn't Trumps war, it's just a continuation of the status quo.

If war escalates with Russia, its exactly what the US government wants based on their actions.

^Rampastein
Rampastring

PostPosted: Sat Apr 14, 2018 1:05 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

It's not only the US and Trump, Britain and France were also involved.

OmegaBolt
President

PostPosted: Sat Apr 14, 2018 1:26 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Diplomatically Britains just an arm of the US though. Guess the new French president wants to be too.

PussyPus
Cyborg Commando

PostPosted: Sat Apr 14, 2018 1:32 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Some predict that trump would be assassinated this month :/

TAK02
Commander

PostPosted: Sat Apr 14, 2018 2:51 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

PussyPus wrote:
Some predict that trump would be assassinated this month :/
Now THAT will be fun! Twisted Evil (Not picky on who is killed and/or how. I just like pathetic political swine (=UN, US, EU, RU, Israel) getting killed. VERY painfully and in the most humiliating ways known to man)

Honestly, I don't doubt it. Seeing as ~50% of the US don't want him around.
It's entirely possible that number has increased, following the numerous scandals on Trump's name.

But I can't help but wonder: As the PRES, shouldn't he be able to pretty much shut everyone up?
I don't remember too many things coming out on Obama and that Bush-Hole.

Maybe Trump is actually a smart guy that who-ever controls the media doesn't want around or kicked out of office ASAP. This wouldn't be the first time the media united against one man who was electable for PRES but was actually a good man that'd done his country real good, just not those who remained in power for decades (see Egypt and its military)
m7 wrote:

Lin Kuei Ominae
Seth

PostPosted: Sat Apr 14, 2018 7:41 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

to summarize from from what i've read

-April 6th: negotiations between Russia and Rebels fail. ceasefire for Duma ends
-Syrian military attacks Rebels in Duma, Rebels attack Damaskus
-Hosein Mortada, TV reporter for al-Alam near Duma, reports about an offensive from Assad about "something bigger than a ground offensive" "something you haven't seen before"
-missiles hit several places in Duma: eye witnesses near a hit bakery report about chlorine smell, white helmets report about finding suffocated people in closed rooms. Medics later report about symptoms that resemble those of Sarin gas.

-Russia claims Britain has something to do with the chemical gas attacks.
US say Russia helped Assad by using their Veto 12 times, also to prevent investigations about chemical weapons

-Russia was informed about the attack a short time before.
-Russia could have stopped the missiles, but that would have been an open attack against USA

The way i see it:
Trump, Putin, Assad are all spoiled brats playing war in their little sandbox and the whole world has to pay for their stupidity, bragging and craving for power.

Public SHPs
X-Mech Calendar (28 Mechs for GDI and Nod)
5 GDI, 5 Nod, 1 Mutant, 1 Scrin unit, 1 GDI building

Tools
Image Shaper______TMP Shop______C&C Executable Modifier

TAK02
Commander

PostPosted: Sat Apr 14, 2018 8:07 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Lin Kuei Ominae wrote:
Trump, Putin, Assad are all spoiled brats playing war in their little sandbox and the whole world has to pay for their stupidity, bragging and craving for power.
You, sir, have my respect.

One last thing I feel like should be added: Those idiots are perfectly aware of the price regular civies must pay for those politic games, and, if anything, are using it to their advantage: be it killing people for the fun of it, trying to eradicate Muslims for reasons real humans won't comprehend without becoming monsters themselves, furthering their economy (=weapons-industry), want people to hate and/or fear Muslims ('cuz apparently I'm a self-detonation loving terrorist right now, sez Rump and local germ-an parties) and/or just love the smell of Sarin gas in the morning.
And they're not alone: They're backed by the UN/G20/G7, EU and every other monster that profits from the war and/or Assad's regime, including the bastard himself and his military.

Then there's the deal with ISIS and Israel, Saudi-Arabia, Iran, UAE, Egypt, etc.

And honestly? This makes me want to cry. My home country gets destroyed, my religion and culture torn apart and laughed at...
It's the equvalent of saying I have proof Jesus wasn't who everyone thinks he is, and publicly denounce the church and Pope (actually, how much impact would that have on Christians and non-Christians?) or something drastic like that.

This is just sad.
m7 wrote:

FurryQueen
General

PostPosted: Sat Apr 14, 2018 9:14 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

TAK02 wrote:
FurryQueen wrote:
shit that happened last week.
...Do I want to know?..

Every week with Trump, something stupid happens. I pray it never affects my non-American friends but it often does. I had no part in electing a retard by the way...
Discord: The Astronomer#1314
Steam

4StarGeneral
Commander

PostPosted: Sat Apr 14, 2018 9:40 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Every day with Trump is a fiasco. One of only a few presidents without the common sense to stay off social media, even the previous ones aside from Nixon would would stay out of the papers besides wars and such, it wasn't a weekly or sometimes even monthly occurrence.

freedom fighter
General

PostPosted: Sun Apr 15, 2018 3:31 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Yay let's make America Great Again by fucking up another Arab country! Surely they've learned their lesson under the Dubya regime and his 10 year fiasco called the Iraq War...

And let's call ALL Muslims terrorists because a few of them became radicalized by Europe's own braindead support for the US's missile strikes on Syria despite unclear justifications, motivating them to exact some vigilante justice on them in exchange for so-called 72 virgins. Not to mention that the refugees are "invading" Europe because, well, their homes got bombed by Europe. Oh wait...

At this point, North Korea is arguably the sanest country at the moment. I mean seriously, how the fuck is a "backwards" country with a supposed childish fatass as God Emperor able to even last this long in the modern world? Because the other "high-standards, high-moral, best-brained" world leaders are being dipshits that's why.

Common sense no longer exists when you have power over the people.

TAK02
Commander

PostPosted: Sun Apr 15, 2018 4:45 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

freedom fighter wrote:
God Emperor
For the Baron! Laughing
m7 wrote:

PussyPus
Cyborg Commando

PostPosted: Sun Apr 15, 2018 7:01 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

TAK02 wrote:
freedom fighter wrote:
God Emperor
For the Baron! Laughing

0~0

Post new topic   Reply to topic Page 1 of 1 [20 Posts] View previous topic :: View next topic
 Forum index » Miscellaneous Forums » Offtopic Discussion Area » Political & Economical Discussion
Jump to:  
Share on TwitterShare on FacebookShare on Google+Share on DiggShare on RedditShare on PInterestShare on Del.icio.usShare on Stumble Upon