Project Perfect Mod Forums
:: Home :: Get Hosted :: PPM FAQ :: Forum FAQ :: Privacy Policy :: Search :: Memberlist :: Usergroups :: Register :: Profile :: Log in to check your private messages :: Log in ::

The time now is Thu Mar 28, 2024 3:56 pm
All times are UTC + 0
The Intro Topic
Moderators: Global Moderators, Offtopic Moderators
Post new topic   Reply to topic Page 3 of 3 [111 Posts] Mark the topic unread ::  View previous topic :: View next topic
Goto page: Previous 1, 2, 3
TAK02
General

PostPosted: Tue Apr 17, 2018 8:22 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

Ummm, LKO, aren't you going to mention DTA and TI? I mean, you worked on those #Tongue
Also, I feel young too, seeing as PPM launched ~2002, and I joined 3 years ago! Very Happy

I tend to release things I create so that assets are never lost to hard drive problems, accidental deletion, or me having to pretend to care about rippers taking things from my project when it is done. #Tongue

View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website ModDB Profile ID YouTube User URL Twitter Channel URL Skype Account
Banshee
Supreme Banshee

Also Known As: banshee_revora (Steam)

PostPosted: Tue Apr 17, 2018 11:22 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

PPM has actually launched in late 2000, but this phpBB forum was launched on august 2002. It has used several free coolBoard forums and one vBulletin forum before.

Ramius_Typhoon
Civilian

PostPosted: Fri Nov 16, 2018 3:52 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

Hello everyone, I'm coming in a "little bit" late!

Thing is, I've started to do little mods for my own consumption, for the Hearts of Iron series and for STALKER Call of Chernobyl so far, and now I'd like to engage into a bigger project, a mod for Red Alert 3.
When I search on Google for RA mod resources, one of the first results was this forum, and here I am now!

I hope I'm not too late to the party, and that I'll be able to become a good part of the community.

Have a nice day!

Ironfist
Civilian

PostPosted: Thu Oct 17, 2019 9:40 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

I'm not really new since I've been here before but it's been such a long time I made a new profile instead.

Folks from the discord sent me here.

Memgur
Vehicle Driver

PostPosted: Sat Jul 25, 2020 10:37 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

Hi everyone! I am a newbie here Smile found the forum accidentally via google. Hope to have some fun here Smile

Tutan Han
Civilian

PostPosted: Mon Jul 27, 2020 7:57 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

Hi guys!
My name is Jeremiah! I am really gald to be a part of this awesome community  Smile
Have a good week!

Ghazzi Murad
Civilian

PostPosted: Tue Aug 18, 2020 7:50 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

Hello!
My name is Ghazzi. I am a newbie here.
It is really great to be here Smile
Have fun!

PussyPus
Commander

PostPosted: Fri Aug 21, 2020 7:37 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

Oh hello last 3 members! Very Happy

Blake00
Vehicle Driver

PostPosted: Tue Aug 17, 2021 10:14 am    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

Hey guys!

Been a member over in some of the other C&C communities for years and recently found out about this one. I run a retro gaming website and youtube channel called Blake's Sanctum that covers a lot of C&C and Dune content and over the last few years quite a lot of OpenRA stuff. Also working on some C&C and Red Alert mod projects for Civilization 2 (20 years too late lol). Figured I'd join this place as I love all things C&C related and was fascinated with the mod projects going on here! Smile

View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website ModDB Profile ID YouTube User URL
Nyerguds
General

PostPosted: Thu Sep 02, 2021 11:20 am    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

Nice. Welcome, Blake00!

Blake00
Vehicle Driver

PostPosted: Sun Sep 26, 2021 11:52 am    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

Nyerguds wrote:
Nice. Welcome, Blake00!

Ha! Hey Nyerguds! Man we run into each other everywhere haha.

View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website ModDB Profile ID YouTube User URL
Post new topic   Reply to topic Page 3 of 3 [111 Posts] Goto page: Previous 1, 2, 3
Mark the topic unread ::  View previous topic :: View next topic

Share on TwitterShare on FacebookShare on Google+Share on DiggShare on RedditShare on PInterestShare on Del.icio.usShare on Stumble Upon