Project Perfect Mod Forums
:: Home :: Get Hosted :: PPM FAQ :: Forum FAQ :: Privacy Policy :: Search :: Memberlist :: Usergroups :: Register :: Profile :: Log in to check your private messages :: Log in ::

The time now is Thu Mar 28, 2024 11:39 am
All times are UTC + 0
MadHQ's Graveyard
Moderators: Global Moderators, Media Hut Moderators, Red Alert 2 Moderators, Tiberian Sun Moderators
Post new topic   Reply to topic Page 10 of 14 [652 Posts] Mark the topic unread ::  View previous topic :: View next topic
Goto page: Previous 1, 2, 3, ..., 8, 9, 10, 11, 12, 13, 14 Next
Bu7loos
Commander

PostPosted: Sun May 28, 2017 6:32 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

Max's Mad Road (2) ?

MadHQ
Commander

PostPosted: Sun May 28, 2017 8:01 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

Bu7loos
Commander

PostPosted: Sun May 28, 2017 8:37 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

Wow I was was Close #Tongue well at least remote close.

TAK02
General

PostPosted: Tue May 30, 2017 5:05 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

Hmm... Odd Road (2) fits...
Although, I expected some buildings close to the road's lowest and highest points (or at least a bit more civilization next to the water tower).

I tend to release things I create so that assets are never lost to hard drive problems, accidental deletion, or me having to pretend to care about rippers taking things from my project when it is done. #Tongue

View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website ModDB Profile ID YouTube User URL Twitter Channel URL Skype Account
nlspeed
Grenadier

PostPosted: Wed May 31, 2017 1:06 am    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

Just an observation.

'Road to Nowhere', then? Smile

Or 'The Road Not Taken'!

MadHQ
Commander

PostPosted: Tue Jul 04, 2017 12:17 am    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

I have released 4 new maps.

strela97
Civilian

PostPosted: Tue Jul 04, 2017 3:44 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

Goodlike!  Applauses!

IamInnocent
Rocket Infantry

PostPosted: Tue Jul 04, 2017 4:09 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

Phoenix  Shocked

nlspeed
Grenadier

PostPosted: Fri Jul 07, 2017 10:41 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

Does the bottom left map represent an animal or symbol, too? I can't quite see it... Perhaps a diagonal eagle, but the wings seem odd, then?

MadHQ
Commander

PostPosted: Sat Jul 15, 2017 4:51 am    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

lol...  Laughing

So much to Adjust...

lol.jpg
 Description:
 Filesize:  546.3 KB
 Viewed:  10854 Time(s)

lol.jpg

TAK02
General

PostPosted: Sat Jul 15, 2017 5:12 am    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

Don't get it.

How did you manage to get the values into Excel like that? (You know, outside putting them in manually)

I tend to release things I create so that assets are never lost to hard drive problems, accidental deletion, or me having to pretend to care about rippers taking things from my project when it is done. #Tongue

View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website ModDB Profile ID YouTube User URL Twitter Channel URL Skype Account
MadHQ
Commander

PostPosted: Tue Aug 01, 2017 10:56 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

He who lived the past, owns the past.

I have made quite a few changes on these maps, so they are not direct remakes.

I also have attached the original mini maps for size comparison.

orig.png
 Description:
 Filesize:  60.22 KB
 Viewed:  10704 Time(s)

orig.png

TAK02
General

PostPosted: Wed Aug 02, 2017 5:01 am    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

"He who mods the game, lives the game" - PPM

MadHQ, you're getting ridiculous. These maps are A+!

MadHQ
Commander

PostPosted: Mon Apr 02, 2018 4:06 am    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

I am happy to announce my Shape Canvas Painter has hit version 2.0!
Why is this a big deal? For you? not much, other than faster load times.
What caused V2.0? No more PHP used! Originally PHP echo all data to the browser in a large string.
This Shape viewer now retrieves the ZIP file, and reads through the data via the client with javascript.
You can head to my site to have a look, if you want.

** Note - Developed and intended for Chrome Browser, other browser results will very.

Since I have release Red Alert 2 Alliances: Version 1/4, I can release some of updates I did on a few of my unfinished SHP resources.
Below lists the resources I have updated. You can download them from the SHP page.
** Note - None are perfect, they are after edits... I do not have the original 3d models any more.
Allied AA Gun

Allied Base Expansion

Allied Machine Gun Tower

Allied Ore Generator

Allied Naval Sonic Turret

Allied Subpen

Allied Tank Bunker

Allied Weather Tower

MadHQ
Commander

PostPosted: Wed May 09, 2018 3:30 am    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

I have released 4 Island maps. You can find them on my site, 2nd page for Yuri maps.

cxtian39
Commander

PostPosted: Wed May 09, 2018 4:28 am    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

like them

Bu7loos
Commander

PostPosted: Wed May 09, 2018 11:22 am    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

Me too, I nearly have all of your Maps Very Happy thanks MADHq !

Wolfsangel
Cyborg Soldier

PostPosted: Wed May 09, 2018 1:46 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

I use weather tower as power plant #Tongue They look cool Very Happy

HG_SCIPCION
Gauss Rifle Trooper

PostPosted: Thu May 10, 2018 4:08 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

Excelent job MadHQ! Smile

MadHQ
Commander

PostPosted: Mon Jun 04, 2018 5:05 am    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

My site has been up and decently active for about 3 years, and the site has changed and grown alot over those 3 years.
In that time all the PHP scripts that generates the site are usually hacked and slashed quite a bit to make the changes I desired.
So, I decided it would be a good idea to optimize/clean the site and the PHP scripts.

The changes I have made are as follows:
Reduced/simplified the amount of concatenation PHP has to deal with
Uniformed the HTML layouts for each page
Most images are now .jpg files for reduced load time
Reduced HTML markup on the site layout
Improved and fixed some of the site functionality
Simplified the sites styles

This cleansing was pretty much a complete overhaul of the site that took about 2 weeks.
I am not sure everything is complete or 100% bug free. So, if you encounter any problems please let me know.

I have also released 14 new voxels. These voxels have been sitting on my hard drive for over a year.
I always meant to finish them, but never had an interest in doing so. I figured it was best to just release them as is.

All the voxels are located on the VXL page.

JeagerEX12
Soldier

PostPosted: Mon Jun 04, 2018 6:09 am    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

An Archangel-class from Gundam Seed, The Bat from The Dark Knight Rises, and an ekranoplan units.

The one that listed as "Allied Bomber" is actually a Caspian Sea Monster Ekranoplan which is a naval vessel, not an aircraft.

Also the Archangel-class and the Salamis-class starships are supposed to move into others section instead of Allies and Soviet since it is from the anime series.

MadHQ
Commander

PostPosted: Mon Jun 04, 2018 6:31 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

I changed the names of the Archangel-class and Salamis-class voxels, I think I am going to keep them in the allied/soviet sections. I had no idea what they where, I think I downloaded them from 3d warehouse over a year ago...

I also moved the Ekranoplan to naval.

JeagerEX12
Soldier

PostPosted: Mon Jun 04, 2018 9:54 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

The rest of the starships other than the Archangel and a Salamis are all from Gundam universe.
Spoiler (click here to read it):

MadHQ wrote:

Where can I find that ship voxel in the center close to the Blimp and an Ekranoplan?

EDIT: I found it in the Soviet section.

MadHQ wrote:
I changed the names of the Archangel-class and Salamis-class voxels, I think I am going to keep them in the allied/soviet sections. I had no idea what they where, I think I downloaded them from 3d warehouse over a year ago...

I also moved the Ekranoplan to naval.

The Archangel-class and the Salamis are from Gundam universe just like the Foehn Draco Tank which is based on HT-01b Magella Attack.

Also the one near down from the Salamis is a Musai-class warship. I don't know about the one next to the Salamis and the one near the Blimp and an Ekranoplan but they all from Gundam.

Anyways, those Gundam voxels reminds me of those ones from the Starcraft Gundam mod where the Salamis and the Musai are present. I can't wait to see the Pegasus-class in RA2 voxel.

TAK02
General

PostPosted: Tue Jun 05, 2018 12:59 am    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

JeagerEX12
Soldier

PostPosted: Tue Jun 05, 2018 2:41 am    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

The Salamis-class warship is actually a Federation which supposed to be Allies instead of Soviet.

Well, the Musai is fitted for the Soviets since it is a Zeon warship.

Too bad, there is no any Gundam ships for Yuri.

Anyways, if the Gundam ships are in-game, they will stay afloat in the air like the Kirov Airship. Also the allied Ekranoplan is not a Caspian Sea Monster, but the ship is based on. However, it looks like a combination between a Caspian and a Lun-class Ekranoplan. Why would just rename it to "Allied Ekranoplan" instead?

What about the Stingray looking ship and an overweight submarine? Are those original naval vessels or anything based in real-life or from movies?

Black Temple Gaurdian
Soldier

PostPosted: Sat Jun 30, 2018 11:05 am    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

If you're looking for suggestions/feedback, the "click here to download" looks very much like a button, but only the text functions as such.

MadHQ
Commander

PostPosted: Thu Jul 19, 2018 12:20 am    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

I have released 4 new maps based on a maps from C&C 4.

MadHQ
Commander

PostPosted: Thu Jul 19, 2018 4:48 am    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

If you have already downloaded Hauptstadtputsch (2-5), download it again, there was a problem with the original upload.

TAK02
General

PostPosted: Thu Jul 19, 2018 5:28 am    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

MadHQ wrote:
based on a maps from C&C 4

BOO! Mad

Side-note: Hauptstadtputsch is Capital Coup, I know, but why did you switch to German?

MadHQ
Commander

PostPosted: Thu Jul 19, 2018 8:07 am    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

Its German because I do not have C&C 4 installed, so I just googled C&C 4 maps... And the only site that I could find that had C&C 4 maps must have been German... and I wouldn't know if it was just German or the actual map name... I never played C&C 4 enough to know map names.

But I have changed the name to English.

Thanks!

MadHQ
Commander

PostPosted: Wed Aug 15, 2018 10:12 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

TAK02
General

PostPosted: Thu Aug 16, 2018 6:20 am    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

Hehe.
The puzzle one looks fun.

MadHQ
Commander

PostPosted: Sat Sep 01, 2018 9:58 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

I have released a bunch of statues (no damage/snow frames).

I have also released the tower I made from that 2 hour tower competition from years ago. It does not have snow frames... But it should still be usable.

G-E
Defense Minister

PostPosted: Sat Sep 01, 2018 11:30 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

Haha interesting... the subject art is weird and I see very little I'd want to use, but the renders are excellent.

Can you make more like the bottom left, without the copper plate underneath, just more bronze statues on plinths? Maybe a Napoleon one?

MadHQ
Commander

PostPosted: Sun Sep 02, 2018 6:59 am    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

Sadly I do not have the 3d models any more. I was not to happy with these, so I do not think I will work on them more... But they are just terrain things, so its not that big of a deal.

MadHQ
Commander

PostPosted: Sat Oct 13, 2018 2:31 am    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

Happy Halloween!!!
I have released 4 spooky themed maps for your enjoyment!

Bu7loos
Commander

PostPosted: Sat Oct 13, 2018 9:09 am    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

Wow Good Job !

MadHQ
Commander

PostPosted: Sun Nov 11, 2018 12:55 am    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

It took me 3 years to complete another 100 Yuri's Revenge maps, but I have finally accomplished another 100 maps.

You can download the 2nd 100 map pack on the 2nd page of Yuri's Revenge maps.

I have released the final 5 maps for this wave.

TAK02
General

PostPosted: Sun Nov 11, 2018 4:28 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

I see a bun-bun #Tongue

MadHQ
Commander

PostPosted: Tue Dec 11, 2018 1:06 am    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

I have released 5 new maps.

cxtian39
Commander

PostPosted: Tue Dec 11, 2018 1:33 am    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

I have gotten 5 new maps.

PillBox20
Commander

PostPosted: Tue Dec 11, 2018 3:53 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

MadHQ, it seems you don't do small maps.
Like Tiny or small but getting 3-4 players on them.

My YouTube Channel: https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCtxeQoEM_iVd-F-xUIwleyQ
PillBox20's Red Alert 2 Mod: http://www.moddb.com/mods/pillbox20s-red-alert-2/downloads/pillbox20s-red-alert-2-version-02

View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website YouTube User URL Skype Account
Houseplant
Missile Trooper

PostPosted: Tue Dec 11, 2018 4:08 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

MadHQ wrote:

Happy Halloween!!!
I have released 4 spooky themed maps for your enjoyment!

Jason got shorter.

MadHQ
Commander

PostPosted: Sun Dec 23, 2018 8:47 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

PillBox20 wrote:

You mean maps like this?
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RN4kIilhnAU

I am not sure what I would do for maps like that... and I am not into that kind of gameplay.

TAK02
General

PostPosted: Sun Dec 23, 2018 8:55 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

MadHQ wrote:
PillBox20 wrote:

You mean maps like this?
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RN4kIilhnAU

I am not sure what I would do for maps like that... and I am not into that kind of gameplay.

I'm pretty sure those Xtra small maps weren't meant.
More like something like Urban Rush from RA2, but with 4 players max, or Canyon Fodder (land-mass, not the whole map).

MRMIdAS
Energy Commando

PostPosted: Mon Dec 24, 2018 5:26 am    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

I'd love to see you do more voxels or SHP's MadHQ. yours always seem to be great quality, and the community needs more talented folk, I should know, I'm one of the untalented ones.

Kamuix
Rocket Infantry

PostPosted: Thu Dec 27, 2018 9:59 am    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

Hey i took another look at your website i like the new stuff you've added since and your maps are really good i downloaded them.

MadHQ
Commander

PostPosted: Wed Jan 09, 2019 5:28 am    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

A new year and still able to release new content, lets hope 2019 is a great year!

cxtian39
Commander

PostPosted: Wed Jan 09, 2019 5:45 am    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

looks cool, cool, cool, and cool.

MadHQ
Commander

PostPosted: Mon Feb 04, 2019 4:54 am    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

Post new topic   Reply to topic Page 10 of 14 [652 Posts] Goto page: Previous 1, 2, 3, ..., 8, 9, 10, 11, 12, 13, 14 Next
Mark the topic unread ::  View previous topic :: View next topic

Share on TwitterShare on FacebookShare on Google+Share on DiggShare on RedditShare on PInterestShare on Del.icio.usShare on Stumble Upon