Project Perfect Mod Forums
:: Home :: Get Hosted :: PPM FAQ :: Forum FAQ :: Privacy Policy :: Search :: Memberlist :: Usergroups :: Register :: Profile :: Log in to check your private messages :: Log in ::

The time now is Tue Mar 19, 2024 4:30 am
All times are UTC + 0
Tiberian Sun Client
Moderators: Global Moderators, Tiberian Sun Moderators
Post new topic   Reply to topic Page 7 of 10 [481 Posts] Mark the topic unread ::  View previous topic :: View next topic
Goto page: Previous 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10 Next
Tuc0
Missile Trooper

PostPosted: Sat Feb 03, 2018 5:17 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

Thanks, works good now.
I am not sure if AltToRally=false set by default is intended, but it would be useful adding checkbox to Options, if someone wants to remove Limpet mine side-effect. But Alt to undeploy also seems to fix this issue.

^Rampastein
Rampastring

PostPosted: Sun Feb 04, 2018 10:12 am    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

AltToRally=false by default is intentional. IIRC the Limpet drone bug was related to alt-to-undeploy, which is separate from alt-to-rally.

E1 Elite
General

PostPosted: Sun Feb 04, 2018 10:39 am    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

Nice to get updated client with ddcompat renderer and updated hacks in
the EXE.

So, is the alt-to-undeploy fixed or is it left out from the hack compilation?

Could copy ammo01.shp from tem/sno mix into isotemp/isosnow mix, so that
it appears in the TSClient's finalsun.

Are the wobbling turreted units got fixed, now that its possible with LKO's
Image Shaper?

Is the supposed to be FS Demo snow map included?

^Rampastein
Rampastring

PostPosted: Sun Feb 04, 2018 10:55 am    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

Alt-to-undeploy is not fixed. It's disabled by default, however.

Wobbling units are not fixed, and I don't know how I'd do it anyway. If someone else fixes them, I could include the fix in the client.

The demo map isn't included yet.

Lin Kuei Ominae
Seth

PostPosted: Sun Feb 04, 2018 11:00 am    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

^Rampastein wrote:
Wobbling units are not fixed, and I don't know how I'd do it anyway.

Load the SHP in Image Shaper, then have the checkbox "Prevent TS wobble bug" checked and press Start to save the SHP again. Wink

However, the only turreted unit with the wobble bug is the Titan and i don't know if the fix works in this case due to the additional voxel barrel used by this unit.

Public SHPs
X-Mech Calendar (28 Mechs for GDI and Nod)
5 GDI, 5 Nod, 1 Mutant, 1 Scrin unit, 1 GDI building

Tools
Image Shaper______TMP Shop______C&C Executable Modifier

Tuc0
Missile Trooper

PostPosted: Sun Feb 04, 2018 11:09 am    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

Looks like "AltToRally= " setting in sun.ini doesn't make limpet bug if set true/false, but building exe with that patch causes it. However can be fixed by Alt to undeploy in options or MoveToUndeploy=false in sun.ini for previous versions. So in the end, to have working limpet mine, you only decide for what action you want to use ALT (alt to rally or alt to undeploy). To use ALT for factories, you have to build exe without factory_rallypoints patch.

E1 Elite wrote:
Are the wobbling turreted units got fixed, now that its possible with LKO's Image Shaper?

It has option to fix wobble bug for new turret units, but I am not sure if it can be applied to already existing SHP's.
For voxel units it can be fixed by adding another empty voxel section to body and making dimensions large enough to cover turret.

DoMiNaNt_HuNtEr
General

PostPosted: Sat Feb 10, 2018 5:06 am    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

Oi, what about the missing cut-scenes in nod mission 1 and 5? yes, you got one of the cut-scenes in the first nod mission to work but aren't there supposed to be two? You also said there was a cut-scene for mission 5?

IN-GAME NAME: MAKINTOKE

Tuc0
Missile Trooper

PostPosted: Sat Feb 10, 2018 11:39 am    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

DoMiNaNt_HuNtEr wrote:
Oi, what about the missing cut-scenes in nod mission 1 and 5? yes, you got one of the cut-scenes in the first nod mission to work but aren't there supposed to be two? You also said there was a cut-scene for mission 5?

There are 3 ingame movies for Nod:
   First one during nod1a mission (there is only 1 trigger action for movie).
   Second one in nod5a mission (should be triggered when UFO is captured).
   Last one in final mission when all ICBM are deployed.

DoMiNaNt_HuNtEr
General

PostPosted: Sat Feb 10, 2018 10:48 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

ah ok I see. I must have read the change log wrong back in the day.

BTW I almost have Tiberian Sun Retro out-fitted for the client. I've been playing the campaign and its a blast. Unfortunately it looks like TSR changed the alien ship. When I capture it, the cutscene does not play.

Tuc0
Missile Trooper

PostPosted: Sat Feb 10, 2018 11:48 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

DoMiNaNt_HuNtEr wrote:

BTW I almost have Tiberian Sun Retro out-fitted for the client. I've been playing the campaign and its a blast. Unfortunately it looks like TSR changed the alien ship. When I capture it, the cutscene does not play.

Yes, the TSR has some minor issues with campaigns, plus it is quite outdated if you want it to work in TS Client, changed INI and MIX directories also some  game logic in TSR might be broken now, since lot of hardcoded bugs are patched now.
For nod5a UFO if other actions are triggered when captured, movie should trigger too. If not, check movies list in art.ini under [Movies]. Ingame movies should have 53=NOD01_SB and 54=NOD02_SB numbers in list. Also check mix files if some of those movies are missing.

UNSC THE CHILL OF WAR
Combat Engineer

PostPosted: Wed Feb 14, 2018 4:39 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

With this, can you play alone on a skirmish map (no AI)?

^Rampastein
Rampastring

PostPosted: Wed Feb 14, 2018 5:35 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

Yes.

UNSC THE CHILL OF WAR
Combat Engineer

PostPosted: Wed Feb 14, 2018 8:57 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

Ah good

UNSC THE CHILL OF WAR
Combat Engineer

PostPosted: Mon Feb 26, 2018 8:43 am    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

Sorry if this has been asked before
How could i change the look/design of the main menu (e.g the font of the buttons)?

^Rampastein
Rampastring

PostPosted: Mon Feb 26, 2018 8:56 am    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

The main menu button textures are located in Resources\TS Theme\MainMenu\

You can edit the locations of the buttons in Resouces\TS Theme\MainMenu.ini.

Navy SEAL
Energy Commando

PostPosted: Sat Mar 24, 2018 7:59 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

I recently found out that TS vehicle health bar frame is out of place, it should be 1 pixel to the right. It can be changed in select.shp. Hope it will be fixed next time.

Darkstorm
Commander

PostPosted: Sun Mar 25, 2018 6:01 am    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

I'd be curious as to whether that's even a client issue. To my knowledge, the client spawns an instance of the game with certain map parameters in which it injects added rule sets.

I know well that bugs can come from completely random places but I'm not quite sure where along the line it would screw up the alignment of the selection box.

Navy SEAL
Energy Commando

PostPosted: Sun Mar 25, 2018 8:07 am    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

I would call fixing it, not screwing it up. I would say its a cosmetic bug, It doesnt change gameplay not one bit. I changed it myself and I have to say it really looks good.

^Rampastein
Rampastring

PostPosted: Sun Mar 25, 2018 8:27 am    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

Darkstorm wrote:
I'd be curious as to whether that's even a client issue. To my knowledge, the client spawns an instance of the game with certain map parameters in which it injects added rule sets.

It's not a client issue in that it'd be related to the client software itself, but it sounds like it might be an issue in the original game, in which case it'd also be an issue in "Tiberian Sun Client" (which is the name of this whole enhanced TS package). We've fixed dozens of other bugs in the game in this package, so fixing this one would also make sense, assuming it's actually a bug and not a personal preference thing.

Maybe we should've kept the UMP name after all... or Enhanced TS or something along those lines.

E1 Elite
General

PostPosted: Sun Mar 25, 2018 9:27 am    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

By shifting the unit selection box by 1 pixel looks better, though the
pips looked like drawn over the selection now. So widened by 1 pixel
also now. Attachments updated.

Edit:
I saw update on Random map generator in github TS Hacks, probably
the only feature left out of vanilla TS, any plans on that?

Edit2: Fixed the yellow frames in the second half of the SHP. Also
included an orange variant instead of yellow.

SelBoxes.png
 Description:
Original - 1 pixel shifted and widened
 Filesize:  96.86 KB
 Viewed:  43928 Time(s)

SelBoxes.png

select.zip
 Description:
Unit box 1 pixel shifted and widened

Download
 Filename:  select.zip
 Filesize:  1.55 KB
 Downloaded:  10 Time(s)

Last edited by E1 Elite on Fri Feb 01, 2019 6:21 am; edited 2 times in total

Lin Kuei Ominae
Seth

PostPosted: Sun Mar 25, 2018 9:51 am    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

@Rampa: it's the Client with an enhanced TS 3.0 Wink

Public SHPs

Tools

Slavack
Soldier

PostPosted: Wed May 02, 2018 4:25 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

I stumbled onto a weird IE while using an alnost blank map i made for testing. I don't know if this is old and common, or specific to the client auto- harvest updated. If i build a refinery or waste facility and there is an absence/out of range ammount of tib or weeds the game will crash. I did notice within the rules there is a scan radius tag...I guess I can increase that value if need be, but because this is a very small and avoidable IE I'm not hunting for a fix ...maybe just some insight into the logic and how the Ai decides to build the waste facility only on maps with vines?

Thanks!

Tuc0
Missile Trooper

PostPosted: Wed May 02, 2018 4:49 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

Slavack wrote:
I stumbled onto a weird IE while using an alnost blank map i made for testing. I don't know if this is old and common, or specific to the client auto- harvest updated. If i build a refinery or waste facility and there is an absence/out of range ammount of tib or weeds the game will crash. I did notice within the rules there is a scan radius tag...I guess I can increase that value if need be, but because this is a very small and avoidable IE I'm not hunting for a fix ...maybe just some insight into the logic and how the Ai decides to build the waste facility only on maps with vines?
Thanks!

It shouldn't do IE, vein eaters stays where they were build/spawned if veins are out of range. Maybe more info or sharing the map could be more helpful. Did you make any changes to ini files or game.exe?

Lin Kuei Ominae
Seth

PostPosted: Wed May 02, 2018 5:09 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

best would be, if you could upload the testmap so others (mainly those who can edit the exe) can try to reproduce the IE

Public SHPs

Tools

Slavack
Soldier

PostPosted: Wed May 02, 2018 5:49 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

Roger! I'll kick out of the office here in a few hours and load the IE and map! Thank you both!

Slavack
Soldier

PostPosted: Thu May 03, 2018 1:15 am    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

Well... I tried to replicate the IE on the current map, with the same settings and  no IE??? I was all over my rules file trying to find a solution so i might of corrected the error. I will attach the map and IE in the hopes to help others but if you can look at them and advise me on what i messed up on, I would really appreciate it!

* The IE hit the moment the Freeunit spawned after placing buildings  (Waste & Refinerys).

Checked it multiple times with both AI vs AI, AI vs Me and Solo game.. Exact same IE five times like clockwork.

I did edit the map a few times moving vine-holes & tibtrees around and it didn't crash if the overlay was close enough..weird

Thanks as always!

Sean

[1] test.map
 Description:

Download
 Filename:  [1] test.map
 Filesize:  386.56 KB
 Downloaded:  5 Time(s)

EXCEPT_1_5_2018_9_53.TXT
 Description:
5 time in a row!

Download
 Filename:  EXCEPT_1_5_2018_9_53.TXT
 Filesize:  20.75 KB
 Downloaded:  5 Time(s)

E1 Elite
General

PostPosted: Thu May 03, 2018 1:53 am    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

EIP: 00681363 - https://www.modenc.renegadeprojects.com/Internal_Error#eip_00681363

Check weapon usage without declaring somewhere in rules.ini as Primary/Secondary etc.

No problem with the map. Crash has nothing to do with harvesters. Harv just work fine with or without the auto-harvest hack. If tiberium is in scan range they harvest otherwise they don't.

Slavack
Soldier

PostPosted: Thu May 03, 2018 2:58 am    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

makes sense! that was what i was working on while i discovered the issue..thanks a million as always!

^Rampastein
Rampastring

PostPosted: Sun May 20, 2018 4:16 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

I'm wondering if there'd be someone interested in taking up development of this TS package.

It was an interesting side-project, a gift to the community and a nice show-case of the client's capabilities, but for a long time I've felt that upkeeping it is a bit of a personal burden and it's not really getting the attention it deserves. I've developed the client for projects like DTA where others handle the distribution, configuration and such, so I've been able to focus on what I actually enjoy doing: programming. With the TS client I've also been responsible for the distribution and regular modding work (adding maps, game options and such) which I haven't found exciting, and so I've only updated the package rarely. This lack of interest has probably also been visible from the outside, where I've said that I'd like to include some map in the package but then it has taken me half a year to actually add the map if I haven't just forgotten about the whole thing.

I've always preferred spending my limited modding time in actually creating my own content and programming, instead of only improving what Westwood originally made. In my case that means working on DTA, improving the client code and hacking the game executable.

So, I wonder if there'd be someone willing to actually actively upkeep the TS package. I could then focus on doing what I enjoy, while the package could also be kept more up-to-date. What you'd need to actually do if you're interested is basically updating the client files every now and then and possibly adding additional content, like maps created by the community members here.

Now, I can't just give control of the package to any random person. What you should have for the job:

• A web server (for distribution of updates; we could potentially get space from CnCNet if you don't have your own server)
  • Willingness to learn how the client's updater works so you can distribute updates (I can help with this)
  • Experience with client-based modding
  • Some kind of a reputation in the community (either here on PPM or on ModDB), so I can trust you not to distribute malware to the playerbase or stuff like that. In the past some random people have told me that they'd be interested in upkeeping the client, but despite wanting to let go of the client, I can't give control of the playerbase to a complete stranger.

It'd also be a big plus if you at least sometimes use Discord or another such software where we could communicate and I could inform you of critical updates to the client software. They aren't common, but I do make breaking changes to existing features occasionally (a few times each year, I'd guess).

With this the client become your TS client instead of "Rampastring's TS client", and you'd have full control over what to do with it, what content to add, what kind of game options to implement, and how the UI is set up for example.

Last edited by ^Rampastein on Sun May 20, 2018 5:33 pm; edited 1 time in total

Banshee
Supreme Banshee

Also Known As: banshee_revora (Steam)

PostPosted: Sun May 20, 2018 4:39 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

E1 Elite
General

PostPosted: Tue May 22, 2018 7:01 am    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

I can't get into maintaining but could help here and there. What I understand is that you are not abandoning it completely, just looking for if someone could give more frequent updates.

E1 Elite
General

PostPosted: Mon Aug 20, 2018 4:08 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

While I updated my local copy of TSClient, found these problems:
- XNACnCNetClient as of 2018-06-09, it affects the main menu buttons and layout of the lobbies as the current TSClient doesn't use ExtraControls.
- Dropship loadout screen was still missing the mouse cursor with the compilable hacks as of 2018-08-10 commit.

These may or may not be needed features, so attaching the code changes that fixes these.

TSClientCodeChanges.zip
 Description:

Download
 Filename:  TSClientCodeChanges.zip
 Filesize:  10.99 KB
 Downloaded:  10 Time(s)

Kamuix
Rocket Infantry

PostPosted: Thu Jan 10, 2019 12:22 am    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

Hey guys big C&C fan long time fan just downloaded TS client and it's awsome love the restoration of the ability to select where you start and set teams just like RA2YR has and TI has it's unbelievable what the fan base has been able to do.

i'm justn curious but did they remove the random map generator from this?

DoMiNaNt_HuNtEr
General

PostPosted: Sun Jan 13, 2019 7:25 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

^Rampastein wrote:
I'm wondering if there'd be someone interested in taking up development of this TS package.

DUUUUDE. Whoever takes up development, should ask SMIFFGIG if he can intertwine his mod with the new client, so the campaign is fully functional.

Mechacaseal
AA Infantry

PostPosted: Tue Jan 15, 2019 9:44 am    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

i installed this client the other day because is supports DxWnd but it couldnt see other players on cncnet so i assume the versions are incompatible. which makes it kind of pointless for multiplayer...

Lin Kuei Ominae
Seth

PostPosted: Thu Jan 31, 2019 10:38 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

In skirmish it seems you can't change the game speed in the TS Client.
I can move the slider, but as soon as i leave the menu, it is reset and the game speed doesn't change.

However it works fine in DTA and TI.

Public SHPs

Tools

E1 Elite
General

PostPosted: Fri Feb 01, 2019 6:24 am    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

The speed slider and game speed change works fine in TSClient v5.43 (February 3, 2018). Check if you are on the same version.

In the selection box SHP attached few posts above, I had put white color on the second half of the frames instead of yellow. Now it is corrected and updated. Thanks to LKO's post in another thread which led me to fix it. As yellow is barely distinguishable from white, have included an orange variant also, check here.

Lin Kuei Ominae
Seth

PostPosted: Fri Feb 01, 2019 7:51 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

yes, latest version works.
I downloaded the ModDB one and tested it without doing an update afterwards, as I thought it would be the newest. This however is version 4.30

Public SHPs

Tools

Tuc0
Missile Trooper

PostPosted: Mon Feb 04, 2019 12:06 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

Another thing about Game speed: Settings in for MP and SP skirmish are different. It might be confusing for someone to pick right speed. Also I remember that after loading MP game, it is not possible to change game speed anymore.
Code:

Items=Fastest (60 FPS),Faster (52 FPS),Fast (45 FPS),Medium (40 FPS),Slow (30 FPS),Slower (20 FPS),Slowest (15 FPS)

Items=Fastest (MAX),Faster (60 FPS),Fast (30 FPS),Medium (20 FPS),Slow (15 FPS),Slower (12 FPS),Slowest (10 FPS)

Regarding maps: I have noticed that in map nod9b, large part of clifs and ground is shifted by 2 levels lower.
Spoiler (click here to read it):

Attaching mission with fixed clifs, if anyone interested.

About TS Client, Is it planned to update it on same level as DTA?

nod9b.map
 Description:

Download
 Filename:  nod9b.map
 Filesize:  155.87 KB
 Downloaded:  6 Time(s)

Lin Kuei Ominae
Seth

PostPosted: Mon Feb 04, 2019 5:17 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

Tuc0 wrote:
Another thing about Game speed: Settings in for MP and SP skirmish are different. It might be confusing for someone to pick right speed. Also I remember that after loading MP game, it is not possible to change game speed anymore.
Code:

Items=Fastest (60 FPS),Faster (52 FPS),Fast (45 FPS),Medium (40 FPS),Slow (30 FPS),Slower (20 FPS),Slowest (15 FPS)

Items=Fastest (MAX),Faster (60 FPS),Fast (30 FPS),Medium (20 FPS),Slow (15 FPS),Slower (12 FPS),Slowest (10 FPS)

That's intentional and also the way vanilla TS worked. Except there you couldn't read that Fastest for SP and Fastest for MP had different FPS.

SP is simply not limited to any network synchronisation, so it can reach in theory any speed, with your hardware being the only limit.

Public SHPs

Tools

Tuc0
Missile Trooper

PostPosted: Mon Feb 04, 2019 7:06 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

Lin Kuei Ominae wrote:

SP is simply not limited to any network synchronisation, so it can reach in theory any speed, with your hardware being the only limit.

Thanks for explanation. I thought that these game speed FPS values were modified in Client.

^Rampastein
Rampastring

PostPosted: Wed Feb 06, 2019 12:07 am    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

Tuc0 wrote:
About TS Client, Is it planned to update it on same level as DTA?

It's planned, but not with a specific timeline in mind. I also don't promise that it'll actually happen.

E1 Elite
General

PostPosted: Wed Feb 06, 2019 8:09 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

Attaching modified alt_to_undeploy.asm, it fixes the movement cursor not shown for limpet mine when move to undeploy is used. I don't know what other problems this hack had earlier, so need testing.

I updated my local copy of TSClient few months ago for offline modding, I could update it further and share it if it helps.

@Tuc0: Thanks for the nod9b.map cliff fix.

alt_to_undeploy.zip
 Description:

Download
 Filename:  alt_to_undeploy.zip
 Filesize:  476 Bytes
 Downloaded:  11 Time(s)

w20adm
Vehicle Drone

PostPosted: Sat Mar 02, 2019 9:39 pm    Post subject: client wont play after file extraction Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

Hi there. new to the site.

i recently downloaded this ts client from the moddb site onto my old windows vista laptop. when I try to play it though its gives me a dll error and it wont play.

Surely all bugs regarding this will have been fixed now from a programming perspective?

can anyone point me in the direction of a reason? i have tried running in compatibility mode etc, no joy.

any help much appreciated.

thanks

^Rampastein
Rampastring

PostPosted: Sun Mar 03, 2019 12:14 am    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

On Vista you need to have DirectX11 installed, which means the Platform Update and Service Pack 2, possibly other updates as well.

w20adm
Vehicle Drone

PostPosted: Sun Mar 03, 2019 5:24 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

I take it all this is available to download from Microsoft website?

Mechacaseal
AA Infantry

PostPosted: Sun Mar 03, 2019 8:10 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

w20adm wrote:

Try running the game as admin a couple of times. You do not need this client to play Tiberian Sun. There are many versions out there depending on where you look. Just browse around and find one that works for your vista setup. cncnet website has a few versions released by them and official ones by EA. There is a common dll error with Tiberian Sun if you don't run it as administrator the first time you play it. Again, there is no reason to use this specific client. You already found out first hand that this client has incompatibility issues.

Here's a version of Tiberian Sun That May Work For You:
https://drive.google.com/file/d/1eccmUWMHDVbTGFssjxqUKX2IhnSzprzB/view?usp=sharing

w20adm
Vehicle Drone

PostPosted: Sun Mar 03, 2019 8:48 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

Hi there.

It was this version specifically I was interested in as it has the graphical fixes for things like the nod war factory and civilian array. I have the version  from cncnet that works fine but that  version doesn't have the building animation fixes, just all the necessary running fixes. I've asked on the site why it doesn't have the animation fixes but there's never a reply. Only had replies on here.

Every source for this version I find goes back to the moddb site and nowhere else so I dont think other sources of this client will be any different.

Oh and i've tried admin running several times as well as on restricted mode for windows 98 etc, still same error.

w20adm
Vehicle Drone

PostPosted: Sun Mar 03, 2019 9:05 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

that version worked perfectly btw! but its the same version i aready had. i was hoping to get one with the building animation fixes ......

^Rampastein
Rampastring

PostPosted: Sun Mar 03, 2019 10:09 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

w20adm wrote:

Yes, or possibly even Windows Update directly.

Btw, I highly recommend downloading the clients only from their original official sources, such as ModDB or the CnCNet website. Random ZIP files uploaded by random people could even contain malware if you're unlucky.

Post new topic   Reply to topic Page 7 of 10 [481 Posts] Goto page: Previous 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10 Next
Mark the topic unread ::  View previous topic :: View next topic

Share on TwitterShare on FacebookShare on Google+Share on DiggShare on RedditShare on PInterestShare on Del.icio.usShare on Stumble Upon