Project Perfect Mod Forums
:: Home :: Get Hosted :: PPM FAQ :: Forum FAQ :: Privacy Policy :: Search :: Memberlist :: Usergroups :: Register :: Profile :: Log in to check your private messages :: Log in ::

The time now is Tue Mar 19, 2024 4:23 am
All times are UTC + 0
Russian S-300 (M.O Grumble)
Moderators: Global Moderators, Media Hut Moderators, OpenRA Moderators, Red Alert 2 Moderators, Tiberian Sun Moderators
Post new topic   Reply to topic Page 1 of 1 [16 Posts] Mark the topic unread ::  View previous topic :: View next topic
Creator
AA Infantry

PostPosted: Wed Oct 04, 2017 3:55 pm    Post subject:  Russian S-300 (M.O Grumble)
Subject description: S-300 for everyone
Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

I'm not a SHPs artist so this is the best I can do , hope you guys like it

Untitled.png
 Description:
 Filesize:  202.74 KB
 Viewed:  9561 Time(s)

Untitled.png

s300d_000.jpg
 Description:
 Filesize:  77.82 KB

s300d_000.jpg

s300_000.jpg
 Description:
 Filesize:  89.07 KB

s300_000.jpg

s300.7z
 Description:

Download
 Filename:  s300.7z
 Filesize:  46.92 KB
 Downloaded:  701 Time(s)

Damfoos
Rocket Infantry

PostPosted: Wed Oct 04, 2017 5:02 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

It could use more housecolor I think

Lee3y
Disk Thrower

PostPosted: Thu Apr 26, 2018 6:41 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

Hi Creator, congrats nice model!

I downloaded it, and spent ages trying to get it to work, but have so far failed.

I made it as a buildable vehicle in my vehicle list in rulesmd, added it in the artmd,, gave it a suitable weapon, but every time I build it, it's INVISIBLE! I don't know what I'm doing wrong, can you advise how you get it to work properly?

I noticed there are 2 voxels and 2 hva's (one for in firing position obviously), I copied all 4 files, I wasn't sure what to do with them; so I made 2 separate units (s300 and s300d), though I made 's300d' non-buildable. I hadn't had a chance to investigate it's visual functionality due to the unit being thus far invisible for me.

Any advice?

Creator
AA Infantry

PostPosted: Sat Apr 28, 2018 7:08 am    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

Lee3y wrote:
Hi Creator, congrats nice model!

I downloaded it, and spent ages trying to get it to work, but have so far failed.

I made it as a buildable vehicle in my vehicle list in rulesmd, added it in the artmd,, gave it a suitable weapon, but every time I build it, it's INVISIBLE! I don't know what I'm doing wrong, can you advise how you get it to work properly?

I noticed there are 2 voxels and 2 hva's (one for in firing position obviously), I copied all 4 files, I wasn't sure what to do with them; so I made 2 separate units (s300 and s300d), though I made 's300d' non-buildable. I hadn't had a chance to investigate it's visual functionality due to the unit being thus far invisible for me.

Any advice?

Can you show me the unit INI codes?

PostPosted: Mon Apr 30, 2018 12:40 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

Such a wonderful unit !! Which tool did you use ? Also do you make a M1 Abrams voxel by the way?

TAK02
General

PostPosted: Mon Apr 30, 2018 2:08 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

Anonymous wrote:
Which tool did you use ?

Probably hand-drawn in VXLSE #Tongue

I tend to release things I create so that assets are never lost to hard drive problems, accidental deletion, or me having to pretend to care about rippers taking things from my project when it is done. #Tongue

View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website ModDB Profile ID YouTube User URL Twitter Channel URL Skype Account
cxtian39
Commander

PostPosted: Mon Apr 30, 2018 9:30 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

looks too bright imo

Creator
AA Infantry

PostPosted: Tue May 01, 2018 6:08 am    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

Anonymous wrote:
Such a wonderful unit !! Which tool did you use ? Also do you make a M1 Abrams voxel by the way?

You mean this Abrams? Very Happy

Untitled.png
 Description:
 Filesize:  211.11 KB
 Viewed:  8053 Time(s)

Untitled.png

m1a1abrams_000.gif
 Description:
 Filesize:  1.99 MB
 Viewed:  8053 Time(s)

m1a1abrams_000.gif

Creator
AA Infantry

PostPosted: Tue May 01, 2018 6:12 am    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

cxtian39 wrote:
looks too bright imo

Well, the S-300 system have been reworked long ago but I'm too lazy to upload the picture Smile

Untitled2.png
 Description:
 Filesize:  558.7 KB
 Viewed:  8046 Time(s)

Untitled2.png

Untitled1.png
 Description:
 Filesize:  568.28 KB

Untitled1.png

s300d_000.gif
 Description:
 Filesize:  1.77 MB

s300d_000.gif

s300_000.gif
 Description:
 Filesize:  1.73 MB

s300_000.gif

Bu7loos
Commander

PostPosted: Tue May 01, 2018 1:48 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

The Grumble looks nice.

The Abrams is a bit flat, add some meat into it.

PostPosted: Thu May 03, 2018 4:29 am    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

The Abrams is so nice !!! Do you release it? Azri’s is great but I like you better, it is more detailed and comes with a bigger size Smile

Creator
AA Infantry

PostPosted: Fri May 04, 2018 2:34 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

Anonymous wrote:
The Abrams is so nice !!! Do you release it? Azri’s is great but I like you better, it is more detailed and comes with a bigger size Smile

Sorry but I'm not gonna release this one Sad

Damfoos
Rocket Infantry

PostPosted: Thu May 24, 2018 12:53 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

I've made a simple deploy animation for it, but to use it you'll have to use a shp for the deployed version or to adjust the voxel of the deployed version yourself, because they don't match perfectly. Still, better than no animation at all I guess.

grumble.gif
 Description:
 Filesize:  24.44 KB
 Viewed:  7549 Time(s)

grumble.gif

GRUMD.shp
 Description:
shp version of deployed Grumble

Download
 Filename:  GRUMD.shp
 Filesize:  25.98 KB
 Downloaded:  147 Time(s)

GRUMDMK.shp
 Description:
deploy animation

Download
 Filename:  GRUMDMK.shp
 Filesize:  115.03 KB
 Downloaded:  142 Time(s)

Starkku
Cyborg Commando

PostPosted: Thu May 24, 2018 3:31 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

You can't use deploy animations with non-aerial IsSimpleDeployer units anyway cause it will allow you to deploy the unit at any arbitrary facing which is not always same as the one in the animation. This has probably been adressed in some game logic extensions but not in standard Ares, and even then it might not play nice with slopes.

View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website ModDB Profile ID Twitter Channel URL
Damfoos (1)

PostPosted: Thu May 24, 2018 3:48 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

Well it's supposed to be a buildup anim, you deploy unit into a structure basically.

NimoStar
Commander

PostPosted: Tue Jun 12, 2018 4:28 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

I thought of another system
The trailer tubes are a "v3 missile"; they raise that way from s300WO version (wiuthout tubes by itself)

Then they fire the actual missiles
(Yes, V3 can fire other weapons)

And they self-destruct and the Grumble comes back to the stationary version.
(They maybe self-damage with a near-invisible attachanim)

In this way you can fire in all facing, you just have to sepaate the tubes from thetruck.

Post new topic   Reply to topic Page 1 of 1 [16 Posts] Mark the topic unread ::  View previous topic :: View next topic

Share on TwitterShare on FacebookShare on Google+Share on DiggShare on RedditShare on PInterestShare on Del.icio.usShare on Stumble Upon
Quick Reply
Username:

If you are visually impaired or cannot otherwise answer the challenges below please contact the Administrator for help.

Write only two of the following words separated by a sharp: Brotherhood, unity, peace!