Project Perfect Mod Forums
:: Home :: Get Hosted :: PPM FAQ :: Forum FAQ :: Privacy Policy :: Search :: Memberlist :: Usergroups :: Register :: Profile :: Log in to check your private messages :: Log in ::

The time now is Thu Mar 28, 2024 5:37 pm
All times are UTC + 0
War Miner
Moderators: Global Moderators, Media Hut Moderators, OpenRA Moderators, Red Alert 2 Moderators, Tiberian Sun Moderators
Post new topic   Reply to topic Page 1 of 1 [14 Posts] Mark the topic unread ::  View previous topic :: View next topic
snmiglight
Grenadier

PostPosted: Sat Jun 02, 2018 1:36 pm    Post subject:  War Miner Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

I have replaced parts from MO's War Miner so I will have no issues releasing this one. TBH, I think this could have been better, if I had given more time editing this.

I animated the horv, as I noticed that the wheels would "move" while it dumps the ore. Animating the horv prevents it.

Credits goes to Gangster and Damfoos for base voxels, and me for editing and mashing them up.

Hope someone could make a cameo for this one.

Enjoy!

360º.gif
 Description:
 Filesize:  5.48 MB
 Viewed:  7405 Time(s)

360º.gif

ingame.png
 Description:
 Filesize:  143.72 KB
 Viewed:  7405 Time(s)

ingame.png

War Miner.zip
 Description:

Download
 Filename:  War Miner.zip
 Filesize:  5.69 MB
 Downloaded:  1005 Time(s)

chr0nicz420
Jumpjet Infantry

PostPosted: Sat Jun 02, 2018 3:09 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

I've been wondering. What were those Azri's parts that you're referring to? I tried comparing this one and the other one on your first War Miner thread but I don't see the difference, unless you tried to replicate those said parts.

Anyway, the details are really good for a combined voxel parts made by 2 different authors and I'm really loving those moving tracks.

geof101
Rocket Infantry

PostPosted: Sat Jun 02, 2018 6:29 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

This is great. Hope you make more gorgeous voxels.

snmiglight
Grenadier

PostPosted: Sat Jun 02, 2018 11:06 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

geof101 wrote:
This is great. Hope you make more gorgeous voxels.

Thank you. I hope that would be the case. Unfortunately, I'm not Overwatch nor Bu7loos nor Salted Old, and if I am, I could have released a dozen now. Right now l'm remaking Chrono Miner which, just like this one, would take me months to complete.

chr0nicz420 wrote:
I tried comparing this one and the other one on your first War Miner thread but I don't see the difference..

Thanks! Well, that's because it's hidden from the view. Initially, most of the parts are from MO.

BTW I forgot to mention that the wheel animation came from B.A.Znd's wheel template.

compare.png
 Description:
 Filesize:  13.43 KB
 Viewed:  7279 Time(s)

compare.png

OverWatch
Rocket Infantry

PostPosted: Sun Jun 03, 2018 4:19 am    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

Nice work !
Very detailed!

snmiglight
Grenadier

PostPosted: Sun Jun 03, 2018 6:35 am    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

Oh thank you! But still, it's not as good as your voxels.

Errm.. could you do me a favor? Could you please retexture the container for me and upload it here? Smile

PillBox20
Commander

PostPosted: Sun Jun 03, 2018 9:02 am    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

That one is pretty good! I will use it!
Thanks!

My YouTube Channel: https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCtxeQoEM_iVd-F-xUIwleyQ
PillBox20's Red Alert 2 Mod: http://www.moddb.com/mods/pillbox20s-red-alert-2/downloads/pillbox20s-red-alert-2-version-02

View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website YouTube User URL Skype Account
cxtian39
Commander

PostPosted: Sun Jun 03, 2018 9:08 am    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

Recently discover that regular miner can dump ores at slave miner. I think I'll use it.

TAK02
General

PostPosted: Sun Jun 03, 2018 9:17 am    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

cxtian39 wrote:
Recently discover that regular miner can dump ores at slave miner. I think I'll use it.
Let me guess: you messed up the Harvy's docks.

I tend to release things I create so that assets are never lost to hard drive problems, accidental deletion, or me having to pretend to care about rippers taking things from my project when it is done. #Tongue

View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website ModDB Profile ID YouTube User URL Twitter Channel URL Skype Account
cxtian39
Commander

PostPosted: Wed Jun 20, 2018 9:26 am    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

TAK02 wrote:
cxtian39 wrote:
Let me guess: you messed up the Harvy's docks.

It looks like the docking cell for refinery is hardcoded. It looks super wired if it's not 4x3. But if it's larger than 2x2, the returning slaves will block the area so it has not enough space to deploy  Sad
It only works with stationary slave miner. But stationary slave miner has another problem, slaves stuck at civilian gates.
I'm gonna abandon the idea.

NimoStar
Commander

PostPosted: Mon Jun 25, 2018 10:47 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

"civilian gates"; what do you mean?

Also you could make a 4x3 slave miner with a different shp and model.

cxtian39
Commander

PostPosted: Tue Jun 26, 2018 1:23 am    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

cxtian39 wrote:
if it's larger than 2x2, the returning slaves will block the area so it has not enough space to deploy

The slave thinks the gate will open for them but the gate doesn't think so

NimoStar
Commander

PostPosted: Tue Jun 26, 2018 1:35 am    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

Hmm. How about making Hover slaves that are able to land? it should be possible. I have made ra2 hover infantry that is landable similar to TS jumpjets.

Syaz351
Vehicle Driver

PostPosted: Sun Aug 05, 2018 4:17 am    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

This one looks almost like MO3.0 tho.... but it's a cool looking miner. Better than the original one. And I love how these working treads move.

Post new topic   Reply to topic Page 1 of 1 [14 Posts] Mark the topic unread ::  View previous topic :: View next topic

Share on TwitterShare on FacebookShare on Google+Share on DiggShare on RedditShare on PInterestShare on Del.icio.usShare on Stumble Upon
Quick Reply
Username:

If you are visually impaired or cannot otherwise answer the challenges below please contact the Administrator for help.

Write only two of the following words separated by a sharp: Brotherhood, unity, peace!