:: Home :: Get Hosted :: PPM FAQ :: Forum FAQ :: Privacy Policy :: Search :: Memberlist :: Usergroups :: Register :: Profile :: Log in to check your private messages :: Log in ::
Do you want to advertise at Project Perfect Mod. Find out how to do it HERE.

The time now is Tue Dec 11, 2018 11:25 am
All times are UTC + 0
 Forum index » Miscellaneous Forums » Offtopic Discussion Area » Political & Economical Discussion
California's "forest fires" are anything but
Moderators: Global Moderators, Offtopic Moderators
Post new topic   Reply to topic Page 1 of 1 [26 Posts] View previous topic :: View next topic
G-E
General

PostPosted: Tue Aug 07, 2018 11:37 pm    Post subject:  California's "forest fires" are anything but Reply with quote

What's that you say? ANOTHER CONSPIRACY THEORY? Well it's hardly a theory, we just don't have all the specifics of how they are pulled off...

Trump cut California's funding over sanctuary cities, and suddenly fires everywhere... w00t look more federal disaster funding!

Administrative Warning: Administrative Warning: Political Conspirator Detected!The political opinions expressed by this user in this forum are blindly hostile against Israel and whatever he considers to be Zionism or Zionists. Samples of such behavior can be seen here, here and here. His tactics consists on desconstructing what he considers to be the 'official story' blaming "Zionist" media for "lies", but he never has the intention to prove his claims. He tries to use psychological rethorics to provoke others to prove it in his place and only seem to accept "proofs" (a.k.a. factoids) that seems to fit his shaped opinion about the subject. A proper explanation on his tactics with samples can be seen here and here.

This kind of behavior is not welcomed in this community at all, neither are any kind of hate speech against any group of people. Such attitude is considered trolling. This warning notice is restricted to the Political and Economical Discussion Forum and maybe it will be removed once administrators consider that the attitude of the user has changed.

Banshee
Supreme Banshee

PostPosted: Wed Aug 08, 2018 12:26 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

California is a very dry place and the wind is quite strong there. So, it is very easy to see places catching fire for countless different reasons. They are real. If you believe otherwise, I just pitty you, because it is a kind of thing that happens every bloody year there, regardless if the president is Trump, Obama, Bush or Clinton.

G-E
General

PostPosted: Wed Aug 08, 2018 2:07 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

If you had been watching NASA's Worldview imagery and other people who report the NOAA doppler maps and so on, you'd see the drought in Cali is more or less created by the geonengineering teams, both chemtrail programs AND the nexrad transmitters AND other as yet unrevealed tech.

Most of where this season's fires are burning are in wet forested areas, you can see in the images the trees are bright green (new growth) not toasted black. Such trees don't spread forest fires unless they are being enhanced somehow.

Watch the videos, look at the pictures, particularly this year the fires are totally abnormal, up here in Canada too.

Look at the scorched field, that's not a grass fire, nor is it consistent with a fuel fire, or perhaps you think sandy-clay is flammable suddenly?

PS. This isn't a political thread...
Administrative Warning: Administrative Warning: Political Conspirator Detected!The political opinions expressed by this user in this forum are blindly hostile against Israel and whatever he considers to be Zionism or Zionists. Samples of such behavior can be seen here, here and here. His tactics consists on desconstructing what he considers to be the 'official story' blaming "Zionist" media for "lies", but he never has the intention to prove his claims. He tries to use psychological rethorics to provoke others to prove it in his place and only seem to accept "proofs" (a.k.a. factoids) that seems to fit his shaped opinion about the subject. A proper explanation on his tactics with samples can be seen here and here.

This kind of behavior is not welcomed in this community at all, neither are any kind of hate speech against any group of people. Such attitude is considered trolling. This warning notice is restricted to the Political and Economical Discussion Forum and maybe it will be removed once administrators consider that the attitude of the user has changed.

Mig Eater
Defense Minister

PostPosted: Wed Aug 08, 2018 2:16 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Not that G-E will ever be swayed but some logical reasoning for everyone else from one of my favorite Youtubers.  

View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website ModDB Profile ID YouTube User URL Facebook Profile URL Twitter Channel URL
G-E
General

PostPosted: Wed Aug 08, 2018 3:36 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Cool Miggy, but that's the kind of video someone with an agenda would make, whether it's to look smart or clickbait I don't care to know.

I can pick the whole video apart I'm sure, but let's start with the obvious, he pans around to show other buildings burned, separated by great distances, between which other things didn't burn. He rightly points out gas stations are not built to be flammable, but then neither is any commercial structure barring the asphalt roof. He also shows all this evil dangerous scrubland that could have caught fire and spread it over a 4 lane highway, because as every kid knows twigs don't fly and burning leaves would burn out long before they had enough heat to ignite anything 0.4 km away.

He's using the trick of making concrete assertions out of probing questions, and then debunking those concrete assertions with overly simplistic theories. I'm guessing we'll never see the gas station cctv footage that would show how exactly they caught fire, but I'm pretty sure it wasn't some low BTU burning grass hitting the buildings...  once maybe you could call a fluke, 6 times, sorry no.

EVA-251
General

PostPosted: Wed Aug 08, 2018 4:11 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

G-E wrote:
Trump cut California's funding over sanctuary cities, and suddenly fires everywhere... w00t look more federal disaster funding

BAIT SET...
G-E wrote:
PS. This isn't a political thread...

THINKING EMOJI

G-E wrote:
Cool Miggy, but that's the kind of video someone with an agenda would make, whether it's to look smart or clickbait I don't care to know.
Wow, it's almost as if you're describing more or less every single video you've ever posted in this section of the forum.

G-E wrote:
I can pick the whole video apart I'm sure
I don't know, your follow up blurb strongly suggests you can't, and your quote above was a cutesy way of saying "tl;dw"

But that doesn't matter. The beauty of conspiracy theorists is that they can't be proven wrong. Because it's obvious- any information that would go to prove them wrong was put forward by people involved with the conspiracy and can't be trusted.

MasterHaosis
Commander

PostPosted: Wed Aug 08, 2018 6:26 pm    Post subject: Re: California's "forest fires" are anything but Reply with quote

G-E wrote:
Trump cut California's funding over sanctuary cities, and suddenly fires everywhere... w00t look more federal disaster funding!

Wait... So, you want to say that someone set up those fires. But who?

G-E
General

PostPosted: Wed Aug 08, 2018 7:20 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

EVA-251 wrote:
]I don't know, your follow up blurb strongly suggests you can't, and your quote above was a cutesy way of saying "tl;dw"

But that doesn't matter. The beauty of conspiracy theorists is that they can't be proven wrong. Because it's obvious- any information that would go to prove them wrong was put forward by people involved with the conspiracy and can't be trusted.

No I want to be proven wrong, I'm looking forward to it, it would help me adjust my worldview. I'm just willing to read/see/hear all the contrarian material of an issue, and most people aren't.

When people attack me or my ideas, it almost always comes from "your video was posted on a suspicious channel" or "look at this other unrelated stupid article on the same site as your article! haha" ... not really attacking the facts or evidence directly, only going at the credibility. It would be a fair argument ONLY IF you also addressed the evidence/claims directly. I don't go around yelling fake news at everyone for HuffPo or CNN bullshit, they can be partly right too.

The way you know you understand a system or person is you can predict them. If you're constantly confounded by things happening, you should be asking why are you not predicting it, but it is a lot easier to believe it is just random coincidence.

4StarGeneral
Commander

PostPosted: Wed Aug 08, 2018 9:28 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

G-E wrote:
No I want to be proven wrong, I'm looking forward to it, it would help me adjust my worldview. I'm just willing to read/see/hear all the contrarian material of an issue, and most people aren't.

Kind of impossible to do when everything is "fake news" to you and you'd rather cherry-pick articles out of context to prove your point. Some very infamous figurehead does the same thing, I just can't place the name... Last name starts with a T...

The fact you believe chemtrails are real is killing your credibility.

The entire west coast of the US has been in drought for a long time, in fact this happens every few years because California and surrounding states have the least amount of rainfall in the summer months out of all the US. A spark from just about anything (dragging metal from a vehicle, cigarette, hell even a rockslide) can trigger a forest fire in these conditions where the average forest debris and ground cover is dried out almost completely and the living trees aren't far behind. Admit you and these other conspiracy theorists don't know anything about firefighting, climatology, and pyrotechnics and concoct some wild theory about something else, because you're indubitably wrong here.

EDIT: Hell I bet you think the explosion in Bologna, Italy was a terrorist attack or some coordinated effort to destroy the highway so some corporate entity could not have to go to work for a couple days. Or maybe it was a distraction for some other more heinous plot.

G-E
General

PostPosted: Wed Aug 08, 2018 10:27 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

4StarGeneral wrote:
Kind of impossible to do when everything is "fake news" to you and you'd rather cherry-pick articles out of context to prove your point. Some very infamous figurehead does the same thing, I just can't place the name... Last name starts with a T...

What other's say or believe is not my concern... as that line goes in Army of Darkness: "I ain't even seen these assholes before!"

4StarGeneral wrote:
The fact you believe chemtrails are real is killing your credibility.

Perhaps this is the real sticking point, chemtrails are real, there are over 200 patents to that effect, and numerous govt documents explaining how and why. Even NASA admits it's going on daily "for general research"... the fact that you don't believe it means either you really don't want to, or you really haven't looked into it or just haven't seen the source material. For example seeing how many suspicious deaths of people just about to testify dying of "heart attacks" might seem coincidental, unless you know a CIA agent that testified that they have "heart attack guns" back in the 70's. The material is there for you to see, I can give you names and links if you doubt, but don't just call me a quack because you don't know.

4StarGeneral wrote:
The entire west coast of the US has been in drought for a long time, in fact this happens every few years because California and surrounding states have the least amount of rainfall in the summer months out of all the US. A spark from just about anything (dragging metal from a vehicle, cigarette, hell even a rockslide) can trigger a forest fire in these conditions where the average forest debris and ground cover is dried out almost completely and the living trees aren't far behind. Admit you and these other conspiracy theorists don't know anything about firefighting, climatology, and pyrotechnics and concoct some wild theory about something else, because you're indubitably wrong here.

While this is true in the general sense, as pointed out the last decade or so has been especially dry, comparable to the dust bowl period. Now again, in itself this isn't the makings of a scheme to damage Cali, you need to dig into the specific events to know that.

Like when discussing the specific events involved determine whether a wrongful death is one of 11 categories of manslaughter through murder, or special cases of mass murder and genocide. There are around 13 different charges for killing someone you can be charged with, and every detail from planning, intent, opportunity, emotion, circumstances etc all play a role in how that death is classified. And that's not including civil liability.

You have to see what I'm presenting in the same way, the details tilt something, even 1 detail can throw out an entire coincidence theory. If 1 building burning down was the result of arson, someone is guilty, if many people are involved in burning properties or starting fires, no matter how it was done, is a conspiracy. That's the very definition of conspiracy.

MasterHaosis
Commander

PostPosted: Wed Aug 08, 2018 11:56 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

G-E, who do you think set up fire?

G-E
General

PostPosted: Thu Aug 09, 2018 7:38 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

MasterHaosis wrote:
G-E, who do you think set up fire?

Best guess is there are two categories, the deepstate (coincidentally heavily Democrat occupied) that loves to meddle in things for their own personal agenda, and the opportunists who are using the fires as an excuse to scam insurance ot even to gentrify/redevelop whole areas.

Consider any given posh neighbourhood made in the 60's is probably tacky or cheap by today's standards, but still in adequate condition that tearing it down doesn't make sense. That is unless there's a major disaster and all of it goes up in smoke, suddenly there's federal disaster funding, insurance payouts and the like. Then come the social/economic engineers with their plans to make the communities even betterer! It becomes a feeding trough for all the little piggies with plenty of plausible oneliners as to why it should be done for the greater good.

Consider also that California in particular has lost it's grip on both the emissions and climate change narratives, a lot of people in the shadow government have been using Cali to drive their agenda, their sandbox if you will. This also applies to immigration and other topics, but for this thread, the "climate change is a real and urgent threat" narrative is key.

If the supposedly nicest places in America are being destroyed by climate, that means you can't blame their (marxist) policies and inept (mainly Democrat) management, their ballooning state debts, their unfunded (pension) liabilities, and the hopelessly idiotic (expensive) sanctuary city fetish. So instead of admitting San Francisco has a street-shitter problem, or that LA has too many homeless drug addicts, let's all fight climate change as the real threat!

There are many reasons they will cite, and layers and layers of parasites that stand to benefit. Just don't expect any honesty.

This is what "climate change" is for, the Club of Rome in the 1960's decided the only way humanity would unite under a common governing body would be to make humanity itself the enemy. They proposed a number of social issues that could be used as that scapegoat, natural disasters, famines, changing climate, water scarcity, etc, would be ideal narratives for that agenda.

The United Nations has enshrined most of these principles into their committess and agencies. They would keep us all afraid of ourselves, divided in our countries, distrustful of our fellow tribesmen, so that we look to a supranational body as a saviour.

Incidentally the occasional war and terrorist threat also help continue the feelings of fear and uncertainty among the largely docile and safe nations of the world.

“Never attempt to win by force what can be won by deception.” - Niccolò Machiavelli

MasterHaosis
Commander

PostPosted: Thu Aug 09, 2018 10:39 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Basically what you are saying somewhat have sense, but you put this in word salad, you put there shadow govermnent and other stuff which  has no place here.
Also, climate change somewhat is real treat. I have seen back in 2014 after heavy foods in my areas that there are kilometers and kilometers of trash at trees (because flood washed it all out). Yes, it was over 90 kilometers of that. And I have seen it with my eyes, until then I was skeptic as well. I did not pay attention, but man definitively put trash everywhere and caused lot of craps.
However therm ,,climate change" is often overused and abused.
Many corporations are abusing it for their own business as they have ,,solution" to that. I know for marine monuments, UNESCO and other nature conservancy agencies often abuse word heritage sites, I wont talk about it now because  I will go off topic but I can. I am not working with conspiracy theories, I am working with science because I am writing my diploma work for graduation on theme ,,protection of waters" from social ecology/protection of environment class.
No, I am not fanatic naturalist, I do not care about them. I am just realist.
So, what you say somewhat have some base, but I do not know what is happening there specially in California.Either disaster happened naturally which usually occurs, or like you said someone set up (but this hardly can go unnoticed because it is huge fire), but what you wrote about opportunist is true actually. Only I do not know if that applies in this case, but yes. I saw those when searched about tropical island areas (since mostly that is my subject of interest and some expertise), I found abuse

4StarGeneral
Commander

PostPosted: Thu Aug 09, 2018 12:08 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

G-E wrote:

Perhaps this is the real sticking point, chemtrails are real, there are over 200 patents to that effect, and numerous govt documents explaining how and why. Even NASA admits it's going on daily "for general research"... the fact that you don't believe it means either you really don't want to, or you really haven't looked into it or just haven't seen the source material. For example seeing how many suspicious deaths of people just about to testify dying of "heart attacks" might seem coincidental, unless you know a CIA agent that testified that they have "heart attack guns" back in the 70's. The material is there for you to see, I can give you names and links if you doubt, but don't just call me a quack because you don't know.

Well just pardon me while I laugh because you know what, sure, chemtrails are real. You know what chemicals are involved? Nitrogen, oxygen, water vapor, argon, and carbon dioxide, nitrogen oxides, sulfate particles and hydrocarbons. The majority of which is the atmosphere while the rest is burned jet fuel, no deadly nerve gas or heart attack nonsense. It's why they're called "contrails" for "condensation trails".

And heart attack guns? You really believe that? Come on, you're way too far into conspiracy theories, at best it's a bass cannon requiring magnets and soundboxes way too large to fit in a "gun" and even that theory is far fetched.

So go ahead, believe in your "deepstate" bullshit, because at the end of the day, that's all it is. There's no plans within plans going on, get your head out of hollywood. You're being strung along by all these conspiracy theorists that just want to make money off the bullshit or are plain insane in the first place.

Mig Eater
Defense Minister

PostPosted: Thu Aug 09, 2018 1:11 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Considering that California has had thousands of wildfires every year since records begin, intentionally starting a few more now seams rather pointless...

View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website ModDB Profile ID YouTube User URL Facebook Profile URL Twitter Channel URL
MasterHaosis
Commander

PostPosted: Thu Aug 09, 2018 2:23 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Which also can prove point that I can set up fire in place which is famous by thousands of random fires and nobody would suspect at me because it is almost normal there. I did not say that I believe him that this fire was set up, I also believe that it just happened of itself. It was just disaster. But this is region which can possibly be abused lot for various purposes

FurryQueen
General

PostPosted: Thu Aug 09, 2018 2:45 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

It's not like this doesn't happen on the West Coast of America every year. There were wildfires during Obama's time, Clinton's time, both Bush presidencies. There is no conspiracy here. It's a wildfire that happens from dry conditions and high wind. My god, g-e, stop turning nothing into a problem.

Put down the kool-aid.
Discord: The Astronomer#1314
Steam

G-E
General

PostPosted: Thu Aug 09, 2018 7:09 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

MasterHaosis wrote:
Basically what you are saying somewhat have sense, but you put this in word salad, you put there shadow govermnent and other stuff which  has no place here.

I only mention that because there are a very limited number of actors with the scale, ability, and financing to pull it off. There are also limitations to who could do it based on their publicly accessible documentation, if we the public could easily see and read about all the programs we'd have very uncomfortable questions. Deception is the only way they can make it happen, if we were allowed to vote on it, we'd vote no. Do you remember anyone being allowed to vote on the nuclear tests in the atmosphere?

MasterHaosis wrote:
Also, climate change somewhat is real treat. I have seen back in 2014 after heavy foods in my areas that there are kilometers and kilometers of trash at trees (because flood washed it all out). Yes, it was over 90 kilometers of that. And I have seen it with my eyes, until then I was skeptic as well. I did not pay attention, but man definitively put trash everywhere and caused lot of craps.

What if it has nothing to do with changing climate and everything to do with the direct or side-effects of weather modification? No one has yet even defined what "climate change" can or will do and to what extent. When you hear "increase in storms" or "rising sea levels" theres are nonsensical claims.

If the planet genuinely warms up, more water evaporates throughout the day, which creates more clouds and more rain, the rain falls on land, swelling aquifers and lakes. The sea level doesn't rise because more of it will stay in the air and on land, sure there will be more frequent flooding, but nothing humans and animals haven't been able to deal with for thousands of years. The clouds in turn moderate the temperature swings from day to night, creating less temperature differential which normally feed storms, making storms less intense, but more wet.

If "global warming" is what's happening, it would only be a good thing for the vast majority of the planet... ice ages are the killers.

4StarGeneral wrote:
Well just pardon me while I laugh because you know what, sure, chemtrails are real. You know what chemicals are involved? Nitrogen, oxygen, water vapor, argon, and carbon dioxide, nitrogen oxides, sulfate particles and hydrocarbons. The majority of which is the atmosphere while the rest is burned jet fuel, no deadly nerve gas or heart attack nonsense. It's why they're called "contrails" for "condensation trails".

You don't need patents for water.

https://climateviewer.com/2014/03/24/geoengineering-weather-modification-patents/

https://www.geoengineeringwatch.org/documents-library/a-recomended-national-program-in-weather-modification-icas-report-10a/

https://weathermodificationhistory.com/weather-as-force-multiplier-owning-the-weather-in-2025/

And you can listen to NASA use the term "chemtrails" specifically:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3Z2iRormxkw

4Star: I'm not the one who "believes" in chemtrails, it is you who "believes" there aren't, contrary to evidence.

FurryQueen
General

PostPosted: Thu Aug 09, 2018 8:32 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

g-e just firmly put himself in Flat Earther territory. Bravo, you found the bottom of the barrel and started digging through it. JUST HOW LOW CAN ONE PERSON GO? Find out next time on CONSPIRACY THEORY Z.
Discord: The Astronomer#1314
Steam

MasterHaosis
Commander

PostPosted: Fri Aug 10, 2018 12:27 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

FurryQueen, Hahahaha! I just told him that I have seen personally 90 kilometers of trash in river and he replied me that this is side effect of direct weather manipulation.

G-E wrote:
I only mention that because there are a very limited number of actors with the scale, ability, and financing to pull it off. There are also limitations to who could do it based on their publicly accessible documentation, if we the public could easily see and read about all the programs we'd have very uncomfortable questions. Deception is the only way they can make it happen, if we were allowed to vote on it, we'd vote no. Do you remember anyone being allowed to vote on the nuclear tests in the atmosphere?

You got point here, of course we could not vote,nobody actually votes. Countries on themselves decided to test nuclear weaponry on contries they conquered. USSR, USA, France and British. China also did some tests. I know that for sure for pacific, there are over 1000 reported nuclear tests in pacific.
I do not need to tell you what earthquakes can cause so much tests, how much earth shaking. Yet alone radiation. Here you got another human impact.

G-E wrote:
What if it has nothing to do with changing climate and everything to do with the direct or side-effects of weather modification?

You seem to did not understand what I tried to tell you.
I told you that I have seen myself 90 kilometers of trash in river and near river. There were also causes of car shell there, lot of metals.
And you should know what happens in that case. Level of water raises, and trash, cars and such create dam. Artifical one. When water level naturally rises (melting snow or too much rain/flood), dam is preventing water, and river floods rapidly around.

So yes, lets assume that you are right for sake of conversation. Someone manipulated weather. Ok. Someone made us heavy rains. But he manipulates weather only, he cannot magically create tons and tons of trash in river which helps flooding. Humans did it, human impact.

G-E wrote:
No one has yet even defined what "climate change" can or will do and to what extent. When you hear "increase in storms" or "rising sea levels" theres are nonsensical claims.

If the planet genuinely warms up, more water evaporates throughout the day, which creates more clouds and more rain, the rain falls on land, swelling aquifers and lakes. The sea level doesn't rise because more of it will stay in the air and on land, sure there will be more frequent flooding, but nothing humans and animals haven't been able to deal with for thousands of years. The clouds in turn moderate the temperature swings from day to night, creating less temperature differential which normally feed storms, making storms less intense, but more wet.

If "global warming" is what's happening, it would only be a good thing for the vast majority of the planet... ice ages are the killers.

Well, I did not say that humans made some climate change. I said that humans are helping it lot with their heavy impact.
Global warming and climate changes are two things, sure that global warming therm is connected with it, it is part of climate changes, but it is overused therm by various environmentalists and opportunists.
Climate change is happening anyway. But humans only destroy nature, so planet cannot heal as fast as humans are damaging it.

That comet killed dinosaurs much before we existed like this. Volcanos are working themselves andworked before humans. But when humans tests thousands of nukes, earth shaking just speeds up volcano process.
When we cut vast majority of trees we lost air quality, when we poison waters, we have trouble etc etc... We are affecting it.
If someone thinks that billions of people in planet have no impact of planet itself, that person must have some serious mental issues.

G-E
General

PostPosted: Fri Aug 10, 2018 2:08 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

MasterHaosis wrote:
So yes, lets assume that you are right for sake of conversation. Someone manipulated weather. Ok. Someone made us heavy rains. But he manipulates weather only, he cannot magically create tons and tons of trash in river which helps flooding. Humans did it, human impact.

Just to clarify this is exactly what I was suggesting, I didn't say the climate made the garbage. I'm all too familiar with the shit that goes into even an ordinary sewer, I spent some time installing telecoms at both water treatment and waste treatment plants. I can only imagine the scale of detritous in places like Haiti or Bangladesh where you have trash rivers flowing down every major city.

MasterHaosis wrote:
Global warming and climate changes are two things, sure that global warming therm is connected with it, it is part of climate changes, but it is overused therm by various environmentalists and opportunists.
Climate change is happening anyway. But humans only destroy nature, so planet cannot heal as fast as humans are damaging it.

The term "global warming" was dropped from the vernacular in favour of "climate change" because warming requires a specific measurable condition to be true, and if for whatever reason it isn't true, that invalidates the whole scientific basis. Climate "change" on the other hand can mean anything, it's the equivalent of saying "god moves in mysterious ways". Too cold? Climate change! Too hot? Climate change! Too wet? Climate change! Too dry? Climate change! Anything "abnormal" compared to the last 20-40yrs can be classified as change.

MasterHaosis wrote:
That comet killed dinosaurs much before we existed like this. Volcanos are working themselves andworked before humans. But when humans tests thousands of nukes, earth shaking just speeds up volcano process.
When we cut vast majority of trees we lost air quality, when we poison waters, we have trouble etc etc... We are affecting it.
If someone thinks that billions of people in planet have no impact of planet itself, that person must have some serious mental issues.

Obviously humans are changing the envionment, no one disputes that anywhere, the question is specifically are we responsible for the climate behaviour? The answer to that is easier, not meaningfully with ordinary development/emissions, but we are to a meaningful unknown level with weather modification.

That last video I posted from 1pacificredwood is one of hundreds he and others like him post using actual weather data from the same sources weather networks derive their models from. Unfortunately for the models, they can't predict the effects of weather modification, which makes their forecasts almost entirely wrong more than 2 days out. Spend some time and watch his videos, he does a great job explaining many of the basic tricks they use to both modify the storms, redirect of break the jetstream, and even delves into how weather reports hide the results.

ClimateViewer3D is also a great site to spend time poking around on, you can track all the locations of the nexrad and other advanced "monitoring" stations that are able to zap whole sections of the sky hot or cold as needed. It's a great way to look up what could be the source of the transmissions, or which ones act together when you see the resulting effect on NASA's Worldview.

Worldview has good enough resolution to show most of the chemtrail activity throughout the day but as it does vertical rotations parts of the daily map are always older than others. Southern England and the channel almost always has spraying to an obvious degree, and often easy to make out, but sometimes they spray so much that it becomes a dense whispy fog of dessicant that has no clear lines anymore like: https://worldview.earthdata.nasa.gov/?p=geographic&l=VIIRS_SNPP_CorrectedReflectance_TrueColor(hidden),MODIS_Aqua_CorrectedReflectance_TrueColor(hidden),MODIS_Terra_CorrectedReflectance_TrueColor,Reference_Labels(hidden),Reference_Features(hidden),Coastlines&t=2018-08-09-T00%3A00%3A00Z&z=3&v=-11.186807402435017,48.0006479292499,12.719442597564983,59.1451791792499

Around James bay you can see how the chemtrails are used to thin out the moisture field, while the ionospheric heaters blast holes between them to prevent them connecting to form normal storm patterns: https://worldview.earthdata.nasa.gov/?p=geographic&l=VIIRS_SNPP_CorrectedReflectance_TrueColor(hidden),MODIS_Aqua_CorrectedReflectance_TrueColor(hidden),MODIS_Terra_CorrectedReflectance_TrueColor,Reference_Labels(hidden),Reference_Features(hidden),Coastlines&t=2018-08-09-T00%3A00%3A00Z&z=3&v=-11.186807402435017,48.0006479292499,12.719442597564983,59.1451791792499

G-E
General

PostPosted: Fri Aug 10, 2018 2:32 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Another decent video:

TAK02
Commander

PostPosted: Fri Aug 10, 2018 7:17 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

G-E: you're wasting your time.
Be a good boy and get to work on your Scorched Earth.
I tend to release things I create so that assets are never lost to hard drive problems, accidental deletion, or me having to pretend to care about rippers taking things from my project when it is done. #Tongue
I once ninja'd MigEater #Tongue
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website ModDB Profile ID Skype Account
G-E
General

PostPosted: Tue Aug 28, 2018 4:01 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

https://www.facebook.com/100010526640262/videos/734306620263553/

Helicopter literally starting new fires by dumping a steady stream of flammable liquids, expanding the fire zone... perfectly normal?

Before you say this is normal for making a fire-break, I'd suggest looking into the direction the fires have been expanding, that is upstream rather than downstream where the wind would take it.

MasterHaosis
Commander

PostPosted: Sat Sep 01, 2018 2:00 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

So, you say that they are literally sparkling fires with helicopters?

PussyPus
Commander

PostPosted: Sat Sep 01, 2018 3:41 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

G-E wrote:
https://www.facebook.com/100010526640262/videos/734306620263553/

Helicopter literally starting new fires by dumping a steady stream of flammable liquids, expanding the fire zone... perfectly normal?

Before you say this is normal for making a fire-break, I'd suggest looking into the direction the fires have been expanding, that is upstream rather than downstream where the wind would take it.

Zionist's new plan to think they are innocents..  Confused

Post new topic   Reply to topic Page 1 of 1 [26 Posts] View previous topic :: View next topic
 Forum index » Miscellaneous Forums » Offtopic Discussion Area » Political & Economical Discussion
Jump to:  
Share on TwitterShare on FacebookShare on Google+Share on DiggShare on RedditShare on PInterestShare on Del.icio.usShare on Stumble Upon