Project Perfect Mod Forums
:: Home :: Get Hosted :: PPM FAQ :: Forum FAQ :: Privacy Policy :: Search :: Memberlist :: Usergroups :: Register :: Profile :: Log in to check your private messages :: Log in ::

The time now is Thu Mar 28, 2024 10:33 pm
All times are UTC + 0
Apoc's Voxel Pack - Part 2
Moderators: Global Moderators, Media Hut Moderators, OpenRA Moderators, Red Alert 2 Moderators, Tiberian Sun Moderators
Post new topic   Reply to topic Page 2 of 2 [70 Posts] Mark the topic unread ::  View previous topic :: View next topic
Goto page: Previous 1, 2
m7
Commander

PostPosted: Sun Nov 20, 2011 5:53 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

Hey, wtf happened to the download?

Lin Kuei Ominae
Seth

PostPosted: Tue Nov 22, 2011 12:23 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

Public SHPs
X-Mech Calendar (28 Mechs for GDI and Nod)
5 GDI, 5 Nod, 1 Mutant, 1 Scrin unit, 1 GDI building

Tools
Image Shaper______TMP Shop______C&C Executable Modifier

Martin Killer
Missile Trooper

PostPosted: Thu Nov 24, 2011 6:24 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

Don't worry - all of them are uploaded on YR Argentina, tho not in one pack, all separated downloads.

NimoStar
Commander

PostPosted: Mon Mar 11, 2013 1:58 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

Although this may be old, I want to point out not 100% of them are in YR Arg, just like 80%

Atomic_Noodles
Defense Minister

PostPosted: Mon Mar 11, 2013 2:39 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

NimoStar wrote:
Although this may be old, I want to point out not 100% of them are in YR Arg, just like 80%

Because some of them are part of Mental Omega APYR 3.0

OrangeNero
Commander

PostPosted: Mon Mar 11, 2013 2:53 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

I'd like to have a download for them too so please add it back.
btw is there also a GDI version of your voxel pack for TS?

Graion Dilach
Defense Minister

PostPosted: Mon Mar 11, 2013 7:58 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

All what got released are on YRArg.

=======================
WeiDU mods: Random Graion Tweaks | Graion's Soundsets
Maintainance: Extra Expanded Enhanced Encounters! | BGEESpawn
Contributions: EE Fixpack | Enhanced Edition Trilogy | DSotSC (Trilogy) | UB_IWD | SotSC & a lot more...

View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website ModDB Profile ID
Fryone
Cyborg Soldier

PostPosted: Tue May 30, 2017 7:11 am    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

Just recolored to black Apoc's apocalypse tank to be like in game story.

mtnk.jpg
 Description:
 Filesize:  29.79 KB
 Viewed:  1613 Time(s)

mtnk.jpg

mtnk.zip
 Description:

Download
 Filename:  mtnk.zip
 Filesize:  209.81 KB
 Downloaded:  56 Time(s)

Last edited by Fryone on Fri Jan 28, 2022 8:06 pm; edited 1 time in total

View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website ModDB Profile ID
PussyPus
Commander

PostPosted: Tue May 30, 2017 4:41 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

Scara89
Civilian

PostPosted: Wed Aug 15, 2018 7:35 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

I know this an old subject I just wanna say great work and does this pack come with b52 bomber

Creator
AA Infantry

PostPosted: Sat Aug 18, 2018 3:17 am    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

Scara89 wrote:
I know this an old subject I just wanna say great work and does this pack come with b52 bomber

nope

PussyPus
Commander

PostPosted: Sat Aug 18, 2018 3:53 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

Lin Kuei Ominae wrote:
Moved to Media Hut, until download is added again.

Topic splitted and the bitching moved in the crap forum.

I know it's old topic, but i Really interested to know who was that *bitching*.. a guest? dominant_hunter? zlixine? anything??

MasterHaosis
General

PostPosted: Sat Aug 18, 2018 5:18 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

But it was 7 years ago... I doubt that anyone remembers that

PPM Halloween Season 2021

NimoStar
Commander

PostPosted: Wed Jan 13, 2021 8:23 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

I'm just necroing this post to say the download got re-added in a comment edit in 2019.

So this belongs on Voxels and not Media Hut

Also yuri's Revenge Argentina no longer exists (and the backup copies are too old to have this), so this is the only source.

SteamsDev
Soldier

PostPosted: Wed Jan 20, 2021 11:03 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

NimoStar wrote:
I'm just necroing this post to say the download got re-added in a comment edit in 2019.

Also yuri's Revenge Argentina no longer exists (and the backup copies are too old to have this), so this is the only source.

No, YR Argentina exists. It's just the author isn't keeping it up to date anymore.

http://www.yrargentina.com/old/index.php

There's a ton of voxels and maps there too.

Official scripting leader of BR Studios
Check out our ModDB: http://www.moddb.com/company/progen-group
Yuri's Revenge: CnCD2K: http://www.moddb.com/mods/red-alert-2-yuris-revenge-cncd2k-mod

wardeathfun
Commander

PostPosted: Thu Jan 21, 2021 10:11 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

SteamsDev wrote:
NimoStar wrote:

No, YR Argentina exists. It's just the author isn't keeping it up to date anymore.

http://www.yrargentina.com/old/index.php

There's a ton of voxels and maps there too.

He means the "new" YR Argentina, which is absolutely shut down. It had a lot of voxels now currently impossible to get unless you know someone that has them. The YR Argentina you're speaking of has not been updated in a long time and it's a shame the new one was randomly axed like Sleipnir's stuff.

MasterHaosis
General

PostPosted: Thu Jan 21, 2021 10:45 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

wardeathfun, yeah that was huge loss. Tragedy to C&C

Graion Dilach
Defense Minister

PostPosted: Fri Jan 22, 2021 8:10 am    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

The Martinoz-era YRArg was full of security holes and led to the entire server getting exposed at least twice... and this same server hosts C&C Online, PPM and all C&CGuild mods even today.

The sad story is that everyone ignores the reasons and only cite what happened.

=======================
WeiDU mods: Random Graion Tweaks | Graion's Soundsets
Maintainance: Extra Expanded Enhanced Encounters! | BGEESpawn
Contributions: EE Fixpack | Enhanced Edition Trilogy | DSotSC (Trilogy) | UB_IWD | SotSC & a lot more...

View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website ModDB Profile ID
MasterHaosis
General

PostPosted: Fri Jan 22, 2021 12:49 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

Graion Dilach, wasn't that Yoomla fault? I heard even today that it is weak and full with holes. My fiance works for one company, they check sites, SEO and maintain them.  She told me that Yommla is considered there one of worst.
Whose do you think is fault for that failure?

wardeathfun
Commander

PostPosted: Fri Jan 22, 2021 6:27 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

Graion Dilach wrote:
The Martinoz-era YRArg was full of security holes and led to the entire server getting exposed at least twice... and this same server hosts C&C Online, PPM and all C&CGuild mods even today.

The sad story is that everyone ignores the reasons and only cite what happened.

What happened is a bunch of assets were erased from the internet and an excuse was used to justify that. They didn't have to just remove the assets, they could have just been placed anywhere else rather than removed. I don't think anyone cares the site was shut down, maybe at most a mild disappointment, but it's not what the issue is and thus security holes will never come up as being close to relevant.

Mark the topic unread ::  View previous topic :: View next topic

Share on TwitterShare on FacebookShare on Google+Share on DiggShare on RedditShare on PInterestShare on Del.icio.usShare on Stumble Upon
Quick Reply
Username:

If you are visually impaired or cannot otherwise answer the challenges below please contact the Administrator for help.

Write only two of the following words separated by a sharp: Brotherhood, unity, peace!