Project Perfect Mod Forums
:: Home :: Get Hosted :: PPM FAQ :: Forum FAQ :: Privacy Policy :: Search :: Memberlist :: Usergroups :: Register :: Profile :: Log in to check your private messages :: Log in ::

The time now is Thu Mar 28, 2024 2:27 pm
All times are UTC + 0
Temporal weapons.
Moderators: Global Moderators, Red Alert 2 Moderators
Post new topic   Reply to topic Page 1 of 1 [5 Posts] Mark the topic unread ::  View previous topic :: View next topic
chr0nicz420
Jumpjet Infantry

PostPosted: Sun Sep 23, 2018 9:34 am    Post subject:  Temporal weapons. Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

Is there a workaround that once a unit/building with temporal weapon attacks another unit/building, that victim cannot be attacked by another unit/building with temporal weapon? Something like 1:1 only. I'm not sure if I explained it properly but I hope someone can understand.

TAK02
General

PostPosted: Sun Sep 23, 2018 9:38 am    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

You mean that only one Chrono Legionaire is allowed to attack any one victim, and a second is not allowed to fire at the Temporal victim until the first guy stops?

I don't think you can really do anything about that except for an Ares hack...
Not if you only have one Temporal warhead that has every armor type as a valid target like the original game...

I tend to release things I create so that assets are never lost to hard drive problems, accidental deletion, or me having to pretend to care about rippers taking things from my project when it is done. #Tongue

View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website ModDB Profile ID YouTube User URL Twitter Channel URL Skype Account
chr0nicz420
Jumpjet Infantry

PostPosted: Sun Sep 23, 2018 9:45 am    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

TAK02 wrote:
You mean that only one Chrono Legionaire is allowed to attack any one victim, and a second is not allowed to fire at the Temporal victim until the first guy stops?

Yes exactly that.

And is it possible in Ares? I tried to take a quick look and I thought there's no simple workaround.

TAK02
General

PostPosted: Sun Sep 23, 2018 10:17 am    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

chr0nicz420 wrote:
TAK02 wrote:

Yes exactly that.

And is it possible in Ares? I tried to take a quick look and I thought there's no simple workaround.

What I meant was that no such chk exist atm, and if there ever is a fix/work-around, only Ares would be able to handle it.
If not, we're doomed #Tongue

View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website ModDB Profile ID YouTube User URL Twitter Channel URL Skype Account
god_l1k31
Light Infantry

PostPosted: Mon Sep 24, 2018 7:02 am    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

Talking about temporal and CLeg, can additional teleporting animation be added to a unit?

Post new topic   Reply to topic Page 1 of 1 [5 Posts] Mark the topic unread ::  View previous topic :: View next topic

Share on TwitterShare on FacebookShare on Google+Share on DiggShare on RedditShare on PInterestShare on Del.icio.usShare on Stumble Upon