Project Perfect Mod Forums
:: Home :: Get Hosted :: PPM FAQ :: Forum FAQ :: Privacy Policy :: Search :: Memberlist :: Usergroups :: Register :: Profile :: Log in to check your private messages :: Log in ::

The time now is Thu Mar 28, 2024 1:42 pm
All times are UTC + 0
Purple Virus recolor - die and gas
Moderators: Global Moderators, Media Hut Moderators, OpenRA Moderators, Red Alert 2 Moderators, Tiberian Sun Moderators
Post new topic   Reply to topic Page 1 of 1 [13 Posts] Mark the topic unread ::  View previous topic :: View next topic
Flaguna
Cyborg Engineer

PostPosted: Sat Jun 30, 2018 11:52 am    Post subject:  Purple Virus recolor - die and gas
Subject description: Is nice.
Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

Hello everyone. This is my firstest shp/recolor thing. It's a recolor for the virus weapon in general, VIRUSD and TXGASG, because i liked the way the virus toxin looked like in purple/pink-ish colors.
I'm no shp artist, but I did my best for the colors to blend and to match in both shp, resulting in almost an hour of trial and error, but it's still not perfect.

DISCLAIMER?: I used the VIRUSD from Noodles UMP Animations Package, wich add shadows to the shp, meaning that AtomicNoodles also deserve credits on this and that you need to add "Shadow=yes" on [VIRUSD] entry on artmd.ini. Thanks AtomicNoodles!

If you're going to use it on a public mod, feel free to credit me, or don't, I don't mind.

Purple virus preview.png
 Description:
 Filesize:  6.94 KB
 Viewed:  4420 Time(s)

Purple virus preview.png

Purple Virus.zip
 Description:

Download
 Filename:  Purple Virus.zip
 Filesize:  38.58 KB
 Downloaded:  270 Time(s)

RIAKTOR
Disk Thrower

PostPosted: Thu Oct 04, 2018 5:53 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

Good with blue and original green versions for mod, based on Generals. But I also need recolored virus bomb and virus splashes for viral agent(special commando) and virus buggy.

TAK02
General

PostPosted: Thu Oct 04, 2018 6:22 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

RIAKTOR wrote:
Good with blue and original green versions for mod, based on Generals. But I also need recolored virus bomb and virus splashes for viral agent(special commando) and virus buggy.

Either do those yourself (SHP Builder has a little something to replace several colors all at once for several frames) or tell us what you need it recolored into.

Either that or just use it as it is until you know how to do it yourself and/or ask politely.

View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website ModDB Profile ID YouTube User URL Twitter Channel URL Skype Account
RIAKTOR
Disk Thrower

PostPosted: Thu Oct 04, 2018 7:18 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

TAK02 wrote:
RIAKTOR wrote:

Either do those yourself (SHP Builder has a little something to replace several colors all at once for several frames) or tell us what you need it recolored into.

Either that or just use it as it is until you know how to do it yourself and/or ask politely.

I need recolors for this https://ppmforums.com/viewtopic.php?t=41446&sid=19acf70d8988f1ffe003683b71b8baf6 And death bomb frame for bombs. Please, make it for my mods.

TAK02
General

PostPosted: Thu Oct 04, 2018 7:25 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

I don't get it. Do you need this SHP recolored to green? Doesn't that already exist in the vanilla MIXs?

I tend to release things I create so that assets are never lost to hard drive problems, accidental deletion, or me having to pretend to care about rippers taking things from my project when it is done. #Tongue

View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website ModDB Profile ID YouTube User URL Twitter Channel URL Skype Account
RIAKTOR
Disk Thrower

PostPosted: Thu Oct 04, 2018 7:38 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

TAK02 wrote:
I don't get it. Do you need this SHP recolored to green? Doesn't that already exist in the vanilla MIXs?

I need blue virusdie, blue virus gas, purple virus bomb with death bomb frame, purple virus splashes, blue virus bomb with death bomb frame, blue virus splashes and green virus bomb with death bomb fame.

RIAKTOR
Disk Thrower

PostPosted: Thu Oct 04, 2018 7:39 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

TAK02 wrote:

Death bomb is Ares feature. In original bombcurs last frame have skull.

TAK02
General

PostPosted: Thu Oct 04, 2018 7:41 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

RIAKTOR wrote:
TAK02 wrote:

The fragging Gadunka you want from me?!

RIAKTOR
Disk Thrower

PostPosted: Thu Oct 04, 2018 7:43 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

TAK02 wrote:
RIAKTOR wrote:
TAK02 wrote:

The fragging Gadunka you want from me?!

I not understand.

TAK02
General

PostPosted: Thu Oct 04, 2018 7:45 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

RIAKTOR wrote:
I not understand.

Me neither. Now tell me what you want from me.

RIAKTOR
Disk Thrower

PostPosted: Thu Oct 04, 2018 7:50 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

TAK02 wrote:
RIAKTOR wrote:
I not understand.

Me neither. Now tell me what you want from me.

Can you make this recolors and frame adding? Cqn you give me made shp?

4StarGeneral
General

PostPosted: Thu Oct 04, 2018 9:01 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

@RIAKTOR You can easily and I mean EASILY make these yourself in SHP builder or even XCC Mixer by exporting to png with a wrong palette. You're just being really lazy here.

MRMIdAS
Energy Commando

PostPosted: Thu Oct 04, 2018 11:49 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

RIAKTOR wrote:
TAK02 wrote:

I need blue virusdie, blue virus gas, purple virus bomb with death bomb frame, purple virus splashes, blue virus bomb with death bomb frame, blue virus splashes and green virus bomb with death bomb fame.

I've done blue Virus Gas. just search "blue gas" and you'll find it.

Post new topic   Reply to topic Page 1 of 1 [13 Posts] Mark the topic unread ::  View previous topic :: View next topic

Share on TwitterShare on FacebookShare on Google+Share on DiggShare on RedditShare on PInterestShare on Del.icio.usShare on Stumble Upon
Quick Reply
Username:

If you are visually impaired or cannot otherwise answer the challenges below please contact the Administrator for help.

Write only two of the following words separated by a sharp: Brotherhood, unity, peace!