Project Perfect Mod Forums
:: Home :: Get Hosted :: PPM FAQ :: Forum FAQ :: Privacy Policy :: Search :: Memberlist :: Usergroups :: Register :: Profile :: Log in to check your private messages :: Log in ::

The time now is Thu Mar 28, 2024 2:29 pm
All times are UTC + 0
C&C Red Alert 2 Yuris Return
Moderators: Generals Moderators, Global Moderators, OpenRA Moderators, Red Alert 2 Moderators, Tiberian Sun Moderators
Post new topic   Reply to topic Page 3 of 3 [102 Posts] Mark the topic unread ::  View previous topic :: View next topic
Goto page: Previous 1, 2, 3
RIAKTOR
Disk Thrower

PostPosted: Sun Oct 14, 2018 10:57 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

MasterHaosis wrote:
RIAKTOR wrote:

I speak English very bad. This isn't my native language.

But you criticized very well. English is not my language as well, and I do not speak it very nice as well. But guess what, when I registered I was very worse than now. It sucked and still sucks, but less. You in other hand are registered here for 5 years, did not improve even little, but you criticize instead even stuff which are meant to be for personnel opinion as well. When you use personnel opinion as fact especially combining with bad English, then that can be understood in far worse way.
You for example basically called Refineries, repair units and other stuff ,,stupid things", you never said ,,in my opinion this is stupid", but you basically used your personnel opinion as fact, degrading people's work.

RIAKTOR wrote:
Mental omega isn't best mod. Reborn isn't best mod. Intelligense Tech probably is best mod,

According to you. For me not, and I can show you tons of people disagreeing with you.

RIAKTOR wrote:
but in this Yuri have slaves and refinery, this refinery isn't look like cloning vats. Yuri must use slaves, because normal refinery is not in Yuri style and make Yuri side less interesting.

Again, you personnel opinion put as public facts. I like something, but that does not mean that others should like and accept, but I put that this is my opinion.

RIAKTOR wrote:
Damaged units is weak. Yuri recycle weak units and make or seize new. He not repair weak units.

Because he does not have option to repair. he is forced to recycle. That is why I and vast majority of people use repair units for Yuri, not necessarily Depots.

RIAKTOR wrote:
I never repair damaged units by servis depot, but use Yuri's grinder.

Again, what YOU DO.
I never use repair depots as well as I have Engineer IFV as Allied.
Guess what, I use Yuri Grinder because I DO NOT HAVE OTHER OPTION. But I would always repair what is suitable for my needs. I would need prism, mirage, demo truck and several other units in full health rather than recycle them if they are damaged.

RIAKTOR wrote:
Yuri's side not weak, it is different. Why this must be clon of other sides in all stupid mods?

This is what you do not understand because of your weak English.
I never said that Yuri's side is weak, I said it is weak according to psychical power! You see, I was talking about powerful units. Apocalypse, mammoth Tanks, Battle Fortress etc etc... whatever you can name it. His only tank is lasher tank. This is what I talk about. When we talk about other stuff, about how useful some units is, than I can tell you Master Mind, Magnetron, Chaos Drone etc etc... they are useful lot! But regarding just powerful units alone, he does not have one.

And again, you lack basic sense of logic.
What you basically said is this:
,,This is bad because I do not like it."
But I would like to say this way: ,,Regardless if something is considered good or not by majority, I do not like it"

Yuri's army is cruel. Recycle and cheap slaves is in he's style, repair and and automatic miners isnt.

If you need other side unit with full health - make mod with reverse engineering ligic, not with Yuri's service depot. Or even seize IFV.

If Yuri haven't powerful units, he not need repair.

No. I say ,,This is bad because this is incongruous". I not like this, Westwood not like this, but some modders make this.

MasterHaosis
General

PostPosted: Wed Oct 17, 2018 2:02 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

RIAKTOR wrote:

If you need other side unit with full health - make mod with reverse engineering ligic, not with Yuri's service depot. Or even seize IFV.
If Yuri haven't powerful units, he not need repair.

But I never said that he needs service depot. I said repair unit not service depot.

PPM Halloween Season 2021

Post new topic   Reply to topic Page 3 of 3 [102 Posts] Goto page: Previous 1, 2, 3
Mark the topic unread ::  View previous topic :: View next topic

Share on TwitterShare on FacebookShare on Google+Share on DiggShare on RedditShare on PInterestShare on Del.icio.usShare on Stumble Upon