Project Perfect Mod Forums
:: Home :: Get Hosted :: PPM FAQ :: Forum FAQ :: Privacy Policy :: Search :: Memberlist :: Usergroups :: Register :: Profile :: Log in to check your private messages :: Log in ::

The time now is Thu Mar 28, 2024 9:00 pm
All times are UTC + 0
Weird bug
Moderators: Global Moderators, Red Alert 2 Moderators
Post new topic   Reply to topic Page 1 of 1 [7 Posts] Mark the topic unread ::  View previous topic :: View next topic
TRUEGRIT
Grenadier

PostPosted: Fri Nov 23, 2018 2:31 am    Post subject:  Weird bug Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

Well, I dunno to what it's related but let me put you in the picture

I have a primary team consists of 2 planes which has AI script of attacking base defenses, and also another team as a support team consists of another 4 planes with the script of attacking power and I havn't have any problem with the this team and it was fully working successfully and the two teams were doing their jobs exactly as scripted okay, but suddenly I dunno why after a long time some strange happened

The primary team planes are triggered and built and so is the supporting team BUT, only the supporting team gets launched and do as scripted while the primary team's planes just fly up the airport and then lands

As I mentioned the two teams were working together perfectly as the a primary and it's supporting one, so what on earth happened caused this?

E1 Elite
General

PostPosted: Fri Nov 23, 2018 4:47 am    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

Show script and teamtype code. Check if those index IDs have duplicates.

G-E
Defense Minister

PostPosted: Fri Nov 23, 2018 5:55 am    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

First question, how many pads for aircraft are available during your glitch? Because if you only have 4 and you're trying to make 6 aircraft do stuff simultaneously ...

TRUEGRIT
Grenadier

PostPosted: Fri Nov 23, 2018 6:07 am    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

OMG LMAO!

It's solved it was the script that was causing this

But tell me is there is any possibility that the codes gets changed "BY OR FROM IT SELF" or get HACKED  Ranting!  Ranting!  Ranting!

You won't believe what I found,  I just don't get it

I found that instead of the attack base defenses script,the attack enemy structure script and it was hilarious because the the target or the structure was......

Are you ready? You better be now Very Happy

Paris tower, The Pentagon, The Trade center tower, Moscow's clock tower and the Kremlin's palace   LMAO!

What was that, WHAT THE HELL WAS THAT

SOME FUCKEN GLOBAL TERRORIST ATTACK OR WHAT  !!!!!!!!

Thank god those buildings wasn't in the map while I was playing :bad-[/i]  Wink :bad-

Last edited by TRUEGRIT on Fri Nov 23, 2018 6:37 am; edited 3 times in total

TRUEGRIT
Grenadier

PostPosted: Fri Nov 23, 2018 6:15 am    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

G-E wrote:
First question, how many pads for aircraft are available during your glitch? Because if you only have 4 and you're trying to make 6 aircraft do stuff simultaneously ...

I knew that some one will be curious and say: WHAT SIX PLANES???

Simply I made the AI build 2 pads and some times I made it three 3, And I know it makes the AI builds 2 planes from the same type in the same time as if it's cloning it but this how I want it, G-E.... my AI is smart and powerful as hell too Wink

I just hope that one day I finish or end this mod

E1 Elite
General

PostPosted: Fri Nov 23, 2018 6:38 am    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

Attack enemy structure (46,n where n is structure number) uses the index in [BuildingTypes] list. So, if you change the [BuildingTypes] list, the structure in the attack structure script action will change.

Check Script actions at ModEnc, look at the bottom of the page for note on structure number.

TRUEGRIT
Grenadier

PostPosted: Fri Nov 23, 2018 7:34 am    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

Yes I know only if I do changes to the list, and I DID NOT, seriously I didn't

DAMN I spent the whole night trying to figure out what was wrong instead of working on my mod Mad

It's not the building list that was behind it, the code it self was changed man from base defenses to attack structures, this was really awkward I'm so freaking ztyping tired, gonna get some sleep

damit the list it self was..... I dunno

you try to understand what happened, I won't now

Post new topic   Reply to topic Page 1 of 1 [7 Posts] Mark the topic unread ::  View previous topic :: View next topic

Share on TwitterShare on FacebookShare on Google+Share on DiggShare on RedditShare on PInterestShare on Del.icio.usShare on Stumble Upon