Project Perfect Mod Forums
:: Home :: Get Hosted :: PPM FAQ :: Forum FAQ :: Privacy Policy :: Search :: Memberlist :: Usergroups :: Register :: Profile :: Log in to check your private messages :: Log in ::

The time now is Tue Mar 19, 2024 5:25 am
All times are UTC + 0
Music Thread
Moderators: Global Moderators, Offtopic Moderators
Post new topic   Reply to topic Page 2 of 5 [215 Posts] Mark the topic unread ::  View previous topic :: View next topic
Goto page: Previous 1, 2, 3, 4, 5 Next
Houseplant
Missile Trooper

PostPosted: Thu Dec 13, 2018 11:43 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

OmegaBolt
President

PostPosted: Fri Dec 14, 2018 3:54 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

Can I post my own new track? #Lil angel

Houseplant
Missile Trooper

PostPosted: Fri Dec 14, 2018 6:17 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

OmegaBolt wrote:
Can I post my own new track? #Lil angel

Yes. So you made that?

OmegaBolt
President

PostPosted: Fri Dec 14, 2018 7:41 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

Yes. Posted about my first album and EP before but this, and other more recent tracks on the channel, are for the 2nd album.

Houseplant
Missile Trooper

PostPosted: Sat Jan 05, 2019 7:46 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

G-E
Defense Minister

PostPosted: Sat Jan 05, 2019 8:33 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

Houseplant
Missile Trooper

PostPosted: Wed Jan 09, 2019 12:51 am    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

4StarGeneral
General

PostPosted: Wed Jan 16, 2019 1:51 am    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

G-E
Defense Minister

PostPosted: Wed Jan 16, 2019 10:46 am    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

Houseplant
Missile Trooper

PostPosted: Wed Jan 16, 2019 6:48 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

PussyPus
Commander

PostPosted: Thu Jan 17, 2019 5:13 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

Houseplant wrote:

Houseplant
Missile Trooper

PostPosted: Thu Jan 17, 2019 7:21 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

PussyPus wrote:
Houseplant wrote:

Seems to be a similar idea there with an atmospheric piece.

PussyPus
Commander

PostPosted: Thu Jan 17, 2019 11:06 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

Houseplant wrote:
PussyPus wrote:
Houseplant wrote:

Seems to be a similar idea there with an atmospheric piece.

So, did i win?

Houseplant
Missile Trooper

PostPosted: Fri Jan 18, 2019 12:26 am    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

PussyPus wrote:
So, did i win?

I was referring to the track itself... "Dusk Hour" being an atmospheric piece and a similar idea as to "200 Meters".

Win? How do you "win"? Ahh... nevermind.

*grabs the cookie jar with one last cookie inside*

Here you go!

G-E
Defense Minister

PostPosted: Fri Jan 18, 2019 9:24 am    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

Houseplant
Missile Trooper

PostPosted: Wed Jan 23, 2019 3:34 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

G-E
Defense Minister

PostPosted: Fri Jan 25, 2019 5:37 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

Houseplant
Missile Trooper

PostPosted: Sun Jan 27, 2019 10:22 am    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

DoMiNaNt_HuNtEr
General

PostPosted: Sun Jan 27, 2019 6:58 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

This is possibly the most evil/badass song I've heard in a while. Smoke a bit of weed and/or have pint or two before you listen, and there are lyrics below:

The most eloquent confession, your silence
The most admitting trait, your turning away
Avert your eyes and hush your struggling thoughts
Detachment assumed as life mutates into decay

The most manifest sign, your disregard
The one apparent fault, your shunning of care
Contempt now bred, refed and well sustained
Division now groomed, nurtured and well maintained
Apathy, opprobrium
Virulence and animosity
This sums you up
Betrayal, disunion and fear, isolation

Caught in this endless spiral, locked equilibrium
A stasis founded in this atrophy of thought
Your eyes unflinching, unaffected by the misery
Gone is commiseration, gone is any sympathy

One last farewell to perspicacity
Final surrender to futility
Dissociation, severance
What have you done?
What have you become?

IN-GAME NAME: MAKINTOKE

Houseplant
Missile Trooper

PostPosted: Tue Feb 05, 2019 4:14 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

Houseplant
Missile Trooper

PostPosted: Thu Feb 07, 2019 1:06 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

PussyPus
Commander

PostPosted: Thu Feb 07, 2019 10:05 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

A true person can know where this song come from.

Houseplant
Missile Trooper

PostPosted: Fri Feb 08, 2019 6:05 am    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

PussyPus wrote:
A true person can know where this song come from.

Sonic Heroes? I have not played that but I have played Sonic the hedgehog on the Sega Mega Drive.

TAK02
General

PostPosted: Fri Feb 08, 2019 7:39 am    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

One word: awesome Twisted Evil

View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website ModDB Profile ID YouTube User URL Twitter Channel URL Skype Account
Houseplant
Missile Trooper

PostPosted: Mon Feb 11, 2019 9:40 am    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

TAK02 wrote:
One word: awesome Twisted Evil

David Arkenstone.

The Ordos composer, Jarrid Mendelson, co-produced with Frank K on some tracks for TS aswell as making his own tunes for the TS OST, such as:

G-E
Defense Minister

PostPosted: Wed Feb 13, 2019 5:21 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

Houseplant
Missile Trooper

PostPosted: Sun Feb 17, 2019 3:16 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

Houseplant
Missile Trooper

PostPosted: Tue Feb 19, 2019 7:07 am    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

G-E
Defense Minister

PostPosted: Sat Feb 23, 2019 4:04 am    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

Houseplant
Missile Trooper

PostPosted: Fri Mar 01, 2019 3:37 am    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

OmegaBolt
President

PostPosted: Fri Mar 01, 2019 11:54 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

Genesis is my long time favourite band and their 70s stuff is just the best music ever recorded. It's also great they never abandoned it despite the more mainstream success in later decades.

Houseplant
Missile Trooper

PostPosted: Mon Mar 04, 2019 7:18 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

OmegaBolt wrote:
Genesis is my long time favourite band and their 70s stuff is just the best music ever recorded. It's also great they never abandoned it despite the more mainstream success in later decades.

I've heard mostly Phil Collins solo career stuff, but I have heard some Genesis and yeah, top notch.

Houseplant
Missile Trooper

PostPosted: Mon Mar 04, 2019 11:02 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

OmegaBolt
President

PostPosted: Thu Mar 07, 2019 7:10 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

If I can post another of my own, a little YouTube channel put up one of my new tracks.

Houseplant
Missile Trooper

PostPosted: Sat Mar 09, 2019 12:38 am    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

OmegaBolt wrote:
If I can post another of my own, a little YouTube channel put up one of my new tracks.

There is something distinctive about british songs. Btw who sang the lyrics for this track?

East Coast Retrowave, any relation to original Retrowave?

OmegaBolt
President

PostPosted: Sat Mar 09, 2019 6:10 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

I sang the track.  Don't think the channels connected to New Retrowave, at this point "retrowave" is just one of the subgenre names for this kind of stuff.

PussyPus
Commander

PostPosted: Sun Mar 10, 2019 12:19 am    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

OmegaBolt wrote:
I sang the track.  Don't think the channels connected to New Retrowave, at this point "retrowave" is just one of the subgenre names for this kind of stuff.

Oh really?

G-E
Defense Minister

PostPosted: Sun Mar 10, 2019 4:32 am    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

Houseplant
Missile Trooper

PostPosted: Tue Mar 12, 2019 4:31 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

PussyPus
Commander

PostPosted: Tue Mar 12, 2019 5:30 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

Hey guys, i heard of a music video that uses some scenes from tiberian sun, but what is the name of the song?

Houseplant
Missile Trooper

PostPosted: Wed Mar 13, 2019 3:54 am    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

PussyPus wrote:
Hey guys, i heard of a music video that uses some scenes from tiberian sun, but what is the name of the song?

No clue what your talking about. Do you have anything else to go on besides this vague description? Is it a mainstream song or an indie song? What genre and how old? Where did you hear about it?

Last edited by Houseplant on Wed Mar 13, 2019 5:18 am; edited 1 time in total

G-E
Defense Minister

PostPosted: Wed Mar 13, 2019 4:25 am    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

PussyPus
Commander

PostPosted: Wed Mar 13, 2019 7:48 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

Houseplant wrote:
PussyPus wrote:

No clue what your talking about. Do you have anything else to go on besides this vague description? Is it a mainstream song or an indie song? What genre and how old? Where did you hear about it?

Not a mainstream, it's on an album, IDK what genre but reminds me of hard rock, it was in 1999, i heard of it from westwood's official website (archived)

EDIT: Found it, It was from Think About Mutation.

Houseplant
Missile Trooper

PostPosted: Thu Mar 14, 2019 7:27 am    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

PussyPus wrote:
Houseplant wrote:
PussyPus wrote:

Not a mainstream, it's on an album, IDK what genre but reminds me of hard rock, it was in 1999, i heard of it from westwood's official website (archived)

EDIT: Found it, It was from Think About Mutation.

Never heard of this band before. I think there was alot of hype and expectations building up around TS when it was in development and this song is a reflection of the anticipation and fandom.

https://www.discogs.com/de/Think-About-Mutation-Two-Tribes/release/1189996

Houseplant
Missile Trooper

PostPosted: Thu Mar 14, 2019 9:29 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

Anyone remember Jazz Jackrabbit 2?

PussyPus
Commander

PostPosted: Fri Mar 15, 2019 12:15 am    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

Houseplant wrote:
Anyone remember Jazz Jackrabbit 2?

My childhood game, since 2006 and i was playing it  Very Happy

TAK02
General

PostPosted: Sat Mar 16, 2019 6:17 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website ModDB Profile ID YouTube User URL Twitter Channel URL Skype Account
Houseplant
Missile Trooper

PostPosted: Tue Mar 19, 2019 1:08 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

OmegaBolt
President

PostPosted: Sat Mar 23, 2019 11:26 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

Not usually a fan of Jordan's solo work but I really like this track. Makes me think of a mix between Return to Forever and Ayreon.

Houseplant
Missile Trooper

PostPosted: Sun Mar 31, 2019 9:16 am    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

OmegaBolt wrote:
Not usually a fan of Jordan's solo work but I really like this track. Makes me think of a mix between Return to Forever and Ayreon.

Hmm, I don't like but I guess there is potential.

Post new topic   Reply to topic Page 2 of 5 [215 Posts] Goto page: Previous 1, 2, 3, 4, 5 Next
Mark the topic unread ::  View previous topic :: View next topic

Share on TwitterShare on FacebookShare on Google+Share on DiggShare on RedditShare on PInterestShare on Del.icio.usShare on Stumble Upon