Project Perfect Mod Forums
:: Home :: Get Hosted :: PPM FAQ :: Forum FAQ :: Privacy Policy :: Search :: Memberlist :: Usergroups :: Register :: Profile :: Log in to check your private messages :: Log in ::

The time now is Fri Mar 29, 2024 1:34 pm
All times are UTC + 0
About Animation Damage
Moderators: Ares Support Team at PPM, Global Moderators, Red Alert 2 Moderators
Post new topic   Reply to topic Page 1 of 1 [6 Posts] Mark the topic unread ::  View previous topic :: View next topic
TonySpark
Vehicle Drone

Location: I don't want you to be Paranoid, but... everywhere, starting from this site to Discord

PostPosted: Sat Jan 26, 2019 9:45 am    Post subject:  About Animation Damage
Subject description: Dang!, It never work
Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

So... I'm trying to make a unit called "Plaguebringer", Soviet with Yuri's stolen tech vehicle which shoots weapon called "Acid Ball" that release trail which damage anything nearby except itself and also extremely effective against ground unit but vulnerable to aircraft attack. When I try to code it with Animation Damage logic like...

Code:
[ACIDTRAIL]  ; Plaguebringer's trail
Weapon=Corrosive
Rate=600

[Corrosive] : Trail's cloud damage
Damage=10
ROF=5
Range=1
Projectile=InvisibleLow
Speed=100
Warhead=AcidWHE

[AcidWHE]
CellSpread=.75
PercentAtMax=1
Wall=yes
Wood=yes
Verses=200%,100%,75%,200%,100%,75%,75%,50%,66%,200%,100%
Conventional=yes
ProneDamage=50%
InfDeathAnim=ACIDDIE

After I tested it, it releases smoke is real, but it doesn't damage anything on smoke's way (Test with friendly fire too). What am I do wrong? How can I fix it?

Mig Eater
Defense Minister

PostPosted: Sat Jan 26, 2019 10:27 am    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

You need to add Damage= to the animation.

View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website ModDB Profile ID YouTube User URL Facebook Profile URL Twitter Channel URL
TonySpark
Vehicle Drone

Location: I don't want you to be Paranoid, but... everywhere, starting from this site to Discord

PostPosted: Sat Jan 26, 2019 10:34 am    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

Mig Eater wrote:

Wait, They didn't mention that adding Damage to Animation other than Weapon itself.

OmegaBolt
President

PostPosted: Sat Jan 26, 2019 10:54 am    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

Because it goes without saying, that's how animation damage has always been done since vanilla. You could do what you want without Ares by just setting a Warhead on the anim instead of Weapon. Weapon just allows special effects to work.

TonySpark
Vehicle Drone

PostPosted: Sat Jan 26, 2019 11:26 am    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

OmegaBolt wrote:
Because it goes without saying, that's how animation damage has always been done since vanilla. You could do what you want without Ares by just setting a Warhead on the anim instead of Weapon. Weapon just allows special effects to work.

Mkay, I will try it.

TonySpark
Vehicle Drone

PostPosted: Sat Jan 26, 2019 11:56 am    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

Mig Eater wrote:

OmegaBolt wrote:

Ah!!! That's work now, Thank all of the commenters who are trying to help(?) me. This work now.

Post new topic   Reply to topic Page 1 of 1 [6 Posts] Mark the topic unread ::  View previous topic :: View next topic

Share on TwitterShare on FacebookShare on Google+Share on DiggShare on RedditShare on PInterestShare on Del.icio.usShare on Stumble Upon