Project Perfect Mod Forums
:: Home :: Get Hosted :: PPM FAQ :: Forum FAQ :: Privacy Policy :: Search :: Memberlist :: Usergroups :: Register :: Profile :: Log in to check your private messages :: Log in ::

The time now is Thu Mar 28, 2024 10:19 am
All times are UTC + 0
Converting things to Command & Conquer from other games
Moderators: Global Moderators, Red Alert 2 Moderators
Post new topic   Reply to topic Page 1 of 1 [10 Posts] Mark the topic unread ::  View previous topic :: View next topic
Millennium
Commander

PostPosted: Mon Mar 18, 2019 4:41 pm    Post subject:  Converting things to Command & Conquer from other games Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

As a spinoff of the intention to make the Time Machine structure in my mod provide access to lateral time-lines, granting units from other fictional universes, I've begun to calculate the stats that entities from several other games would have if they existed in Command & Conquer. I thought that such work may be interesting to others, especially since my conversions include Half-Life and Half-Life 2, for which graphics have been recently released in substantial number.

Method
I will attempt to form pairs, composed of elements from each game, which to the greatest extent justify the assumption that if one of them co-existed with the other entities in the universe of the other instead of the other, the exchange would, at the highest probability, be idempotent. This ratio will then, somewhat facilely, be extrapolated to other entities to arrive at their strength relative to several Command & Conquer universes. In some cases, the conversion will involve steps that convert the attributes of entities from one game to another game to which it can be converted because the conversion ratio has already been established, until converting them to Command & Conquer at one end of the chain; thus, there might be a conversion to other games as a side product.

There will be several exceptions to this general method and it has, to my knowledge, several limitations, but it is the most accurate (and only) such calculus that appears to exist at the moment; the HP of entities in many of the games that I will convert does not take into account weapon accuracy and we possibly have reason to assume that the HP in Command & Conquer do to an extent. Furthermore, I am not yet able to convert any statistics other than health and damage; ROF is in principle easy to convert and games based on the Half-Life engine even use well-defined distances that allow sizes, speeds and weapon and splash-damage ranges to be converted, however there is no way to convert the well-differentiated weapon accuracy through anything but large statistical analysis and then mapping it onto HP and warhead characteristics, a task which, in my estimation, I am not going to prefer to invest any time into in this lifetime.

There is some more extended commentary universal to the subject of such conversions, including some more premises of my method, but I will add it at a later date.

While I find Half-Life, Doom and Wolfenstein accessible to conversion, I find Quake inaccessible and the conversion of Quake 2 to produce questionable results. Although the calculus, once calibrated, can principally be applied by anyone, so that stating the results it produces for entities may be superfluous, I will still provide them.

Our mission, unfinished, may take a thousand years.  

Millennium
Commander

PostPosted: Mon Mar 18, 2019 4:42 pm    Post subject: Quake 2 ? Red Alert 2 Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

Quake 2 ? Red Alert 2, calibrated to the ratio of statistics of Cyborg (TS) to Gunner or Enforcer (Q2)

There are two possible candidates to calibrate a conversion:

The Enforcer resembles the Cyborg: both have had a transradial amputation and a rotary "gun-arm" as dextral prothesis.

The Gunner also resembles the Cyborg. It does not have a rotary gun, but a double-barreled machine gun-arm as dextral transradial prosthesis and a grenade launcher as sinistral transradial prosthesis. The former is clearly further removed from the Cyborg of TS, however the latter, while further removed from the armament of the Cyborg in gameplay, is wholly congruent with the fact that, as EVA Database notes, Cyborgs appear in associated art and cutscenes in Tiberian Sun that have a dextral postradial grenade launcher prosthesis in addition to a rotary gun.
Either of these has a notable degree of similarity to the Cyborg of Tiberian Sun. As I've said, I think the conversion of Quake 2 produces questionable results, for the reason that a description of similarity in broad strokes does not imply actual similarity in the attributes that are represented by these calculations; Strogg armor may be (and probably is) composed greatly differently from the armor used by Nod.

There are, of course, several ways to understand this:
One would be that they represent different construction models of cyborg, the other that they are different representations of the same kind of cyborg that simply does not use both weapons during gameplay for reasons of model redundancy (the grenade launcher being equally effective against its preferred targets as the rotary gun in-game, so both can be modelled using the same weapon), balancing purposes (the grenade launcher being precisely more effective and so has to be removed, or, conversely, being less effective against anything, so the unit technically has it, but never uses it because the rotary gun is the preferable choice in any scenario). Perhaps some of these understandings are problematic and perhaps there are others.

If we consider the in-game and artwork/cutscene Cyborg to be the same kind, then, I suppose, either Quake 2 could be selected. If the Enforcer is taken as the basis of calibration, all HP and damage values could be converted to Tiberian Sun by 3.5 multiplier; if the Gunner is taken as the basis of calibration, all HP and damage values could be converted to Tiberian Sun by 2* multiplier. I estimate that, from Tiberian Sun, stats can be 1:1 put into Red Alert 2.

Millennium
Commander

PostPosted: Fri Mar 29, 2019 4:01 pm    Post subject: Half-Life 2 ? Red Alert 2 Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

Half-Life 2 ? Red Alert 2, calibrated to the ratio of statistics of Civilian (RA2) to Citizen (HL2)
This conversion will be calibrated to the ratio of the health of the citizens, appearing in Half-Life 2, to the health of the civilians appearing in Command & Conquer, both being untrained civilians wearing cloth. Statistics have been retrieved from the skill.cfg file of HL2, the Combine OverWiki, and in-game observations. There are several caveats: Firstly, all my tests have been run in Garry’s Mod rather than Half-Life 2 itself, as the relevant testing situations were just that much easier to produce in the one rather than the other. My premise is that what is observable in one should be identical to what can be observed in the other in the same situation, however this is not axiomatic and should I be mistaken, correction is welcome. Secondly, there are several situations in which the way the game behaves veers far from how it does in other, comparable situations. Where such cases coincided with the situation in question being outside of the bounds of what would be encounted in the game without the use of modifications or console commands, I have assumed ontological incompleteness of the game and have instead opted to extrapolate from the rules governing situations within those bounds that I deem functionally similar according to what can be derived from fluff/lore and prima facie phenomenology. This applies mostly to the interaction of DEBs (see below) with aircraft (see below) (all see below, actually). This axiom is certainly contestable and other ways may be decided. Thirdly, several objects in Half-Life 2 are immune to small-arms fire. This includes buildings, in which case the inconsistency with Command & Conquer can be dismissed as being the result of meta differences (genre: FPS vs RTS, engine, design choices) rather than qualitative differences to the objects involved, but it also includes various kinds of alien devices, some of which are arguably structural, but some of which are vehicular or… airplane-ic?… Because I consider Half-Life and Half-Life 2 entities to be homomorphic between their respective games and HL contains heavy armor that is vulnerable to small-arms fire, it is one axiom of my conversion that the armor of Combine vehicles in HL2 is not simply as the armor of armored vehicles that would be vulnerable to small-arms fire in other games, but rather, that it is something else than the armor of armored vehicles and, while the latter is vulnerable to small-arms fire in HL, HL2 and C&C, the former is impervious to it in HL, HL2 and C&C. Fourthly, there is an axiom I like to call the Strength Bonus on Account of Tactical Training (TBW).
Several other axiomatic choices, being limited to more specific cases, will be noted in their respective places.
Finally, the conversion produces several mantissae, which will necessitate a large decimal multiplicator to the values to produce a faithful representation. If the same such multiplicator is applied to all health and damage values in the game, there should be no phenomenal change to their behaviour.

Citizen
We calibrate the conversion to these people. Their HP are 40 in HL and HL2, and the idempotent entity, the Civilian, has a Strength of 50 in C&C. This results in a multiplication factor of 1.25 for all health and damage values.

Rebel
Although they wear what appear to be armored vests presumably pilfered from Civil Protection, rebels are statistically identical to Citizens. Some of them carry an USP Match, some carry MP7s, some carry OSIPRs, some carry shotguns. The rebels are also in possession of crossbows and "RPG launchers", although none are used by rebels seen in HL2.

Civil Protection
CPs are statistically identical to Citizens, resulting in 50 HP.
Some of these are armed with a stun baton, some are armed with USP Match and some are armed with MP7s. They cannot use the MP7’s grenade launcher, however, some carry a (or possibly several) Manhacks that they can deploy. This does not appear to be tied to their armament. They wear gas masks, which are never shown to have any effect in HL2, because gasses that they would protect against do not feature in the game, but if you intend for them to put them into a context where this does occur, consider giving them resistance of some degree against airborne poisons.

Code:

;******************************************************************************
;*** Combine Guard ************************************************************
;******************************************************************************

;------------------------------------------------------------------------------
; Combine Civil Protection
[CBGuard]:[Civilian]
ProtoType=Civilian

;----- Name -----
UIName=Name:CBGuard
Name=Combine CP

;----- Base Attributes -----
Strength=5000

;----- Armor -----
Armor=GasMask      ; None, GasMask

;----- Weapons -----
Primary=Stunstick
Occupier=yes
IFVMode=1      ; Machine gun doesn't change.

;----- Art -----
Pip=DarkGreyPip
OccupyPip=CBOccupyPip
Insignia.Rookie=CBInsignum.Lv1
Insignia.Veteran=CBInsignum.Lv2
Insignia.Elite=CBInsignum.Lv3

;----- House AI -----
Category=Soldier
IsSelectableCombatant=yes
ThreatPosed=5

;----- Training -----
Owner=Combine
DoubleOwned=yes
TechLevel=1
Prerequisite=CBTechBuilding
AllowedToStartInMultiplayer=yes

Sight=9
Speed=4
Cost=120   ;200
Soylent=50
Points=5

;----- Sounds -----
VoiceSelect=CombineGuardSelect
VoiceMove=CombineGuardMoveCommand
VoiceAttack=CombineGuardAttackCommand
VoiceFeedback=CombineGuardFear
DieSound=CombineGuardDie

;----- Veterancy -----
VeteranAbilities=STRONGER,FIREPOWER,SIGHT,FASTER
EliteAbilities=SELF_HEAL,STRONGER,SIGHT,FASTER,SCATTER

[CBGuardB]:[CBGuard]
ProtoType=CBGuard
Primary=Stunstick
Secondary=VisceratorDeploy

[CBGuard2]:[CBGuard]
ProtoType=CBGuard
Primary=CombinePistol

[CBGuard2B]:[CBGuard]
ProtoType=CBGuard
Primary=CombinePistol

[CBGuard3]:[CBGuard]
ProtoType=CBGuard
Primary=MP7

[CMBGuard3B]:[CBGuard]
ProtoType=CBGuard
Primary=MP7

Combine Soldier
Combine Soldiers have 50 HP in HL2, resulting in 62.5 HP in C&C. Multiplying all HP and Damage values in the rules by 10 will result in the engine acting faithfully to that result. Some of these are armed with MP7s and some are armed with OSIPRs. Though they cannot use the MP7’s grenade launcher, nor trigger the OSIPR to fire a DEB, they carry hand grenades. They are cybernetically augmented, which I suggest warrants the Cyborg tag, although this has distinct implications from merely being cybernetically augmented, so while semantically correct, it has gameplay implications that do not model Combine Soldiers. Also, even if their augmented physique does not convey resistance to some kinds of poison gas anyway, they are also protected by gas masks.

Combine Shotgunner
Statistically identical to a Combine Soldier, Combine Shotgunners are armed with shotguns, wear different uniforms than Combine Soldiers and their goggles are tinted red. No other group of Combine Soldiers armed with weapons of the same type wears a different uniform from any of the others, but in my estimation, their mere visual difference does not qualify them any more to be implemented as a separate unit than the MP7-armed Combine Soldiers are qualified to be different units than the OSIPR-armed Combine Soldiers.

Prison Guard, Prison Guard Shotgunner
These are statistically identical to the Combine Soldier and Combine Shotgunner, respectively, though they have different color patters and different insignia.

Combine Sniper
These are only ever encountered occupying positions in buildings that the player cannot get to,

Combine Elite
Combine Elites have 70 HP in HL2, resulting in 87.5 HP in C&C.
Like Soldiers, these guys are cybernetically augmented, and to an even greater degree. They only use the OSIPR and can use its DEB launcher secondary mode.

Crawler Mine
Crawler Mines are technically immune to any damage, however they will explode upon impact when launched. As long as a Crawler Mine is holding onto a surface, it cannot be moved by any amount of knockback that is ever generated in HL2, except

City Scanner

Shield Scanner

Manhack

Hunter

Combine APC
Although it carries troops, I prefer to call this piece by the more generic Combine Battlewagon, or perhaps Combine Armored Car will do, for those more inclined to use terminology closer to real-life. It is not shaped anything like something purposely-built for cargo space, it is the only Combine vehicle, wheeled or tracked, that has so far been shown, and uses a rather powerful rocket launcher that sets it apart from the weak self-defense weapons of dedicated APCs, capable of engaging human heavy fighting vehicles, if such would appear in Half-Life 2 and emerge victorious.
In Half-Life 2, these vehicles will launch laser-guided rockets at distant targets out of a dual rocket launcher in its front. These rockets move slower than the RPG's rocket and though they align to face the illuminatum of the guiding laser, their ROT is rather low and they seem unable to turn. They seem to have a "clip size" of five rockets, after which they need to reload briefly, but can do so indefinitely without resupplying from an external source. When destroyed, rockets will shoot out from the Battlewagon's explosion to seemingly random locations  and explode. As seen in the APC Garage, this may depend on whether the Battlewagon is currently loaded with rockets, Battlewagons without rockets simply burning out upon taking the same amount of damage that causes those loaded with rockets to explode.

The decision of which weapon to use should be made solely on the basis of distance to the target, not the warhead effectiveness.
At close range, it should use the pulse gun, while at longer ranges, it should use the missile launcher.

If the Battlewagon engages targets within a certain range around itself, it will not launch rockets, but instead fire a pulse-autocannon RCWS mounted on a fully rotatable and extendable "stalk" on top of it.

Combine Battlewagons have a nominal HP of 750 in HL2, which maps to 937.5 in C&C, but because there are few sources of damage from which they do not take damage that diverges from what they deal to other objects, this does not greatly determine how much damage they can actually take. They are destroyed by 6 explosions of RPGs fired by the player, implying that the damage dealt is 125% of what PC-fired RPGs deal to other objects on a direct hit, 6 hand grenade or Crawler Mine explosions, 5 S.L.A.M.s, 8 SMG grenades or 28 (or 29) Helibombs. The exchange rate of these sources of damage still has to be established. Completely harmless are bullet weapons, the OSIPR, the Tau Cannon and DEBs, which will rebound without inflicting any damage.

Code:

[CBWagon]
UIName=Name:CMBArmCar
Name=Combine Battlewagon

Strength=93750      ; Base conversion: 750*1.25=937.5, Scaling: 937.5*100=93750

Armor=CombineArmor   ; Makes its' HP depletable by 12 hits by rockets fired by a non-player character, and by six hits by rockets fired by the (non-existent) player characer.

IsGattling=yes
Weapon1=CMBArmCarMissileLauncher
Weapon2=CMBArmCarMissileLauncher

Weapon3=CMBArmCarPulseGun
Weapon4=CMBArmCarPulseGun

Strider
Striders nominally have 350 HP_HL2, converting *1.25 to 437.5, scaling *100. However, they are entirely impervious to small arms fire and are coded to be destroyed by a fixed number of instances of taking damage of certain types: seven RPG explosions or 14 collisions with dark energy balls, as fired by the OSPIR's secondary fire mode. DEBs that collide with Striders will detonate, rather than rebound. Striders can also be destroyed by other explosions, such as three hand S.L.A.M. explosions, 18 Helibomb explosions, five Crawler Mine explosions, launcher grenades and oil barrels (and perhaps exploding propane flasks, though I've not tried, and any explosions that can be generated in the game from other sources, though I think there are none). Hits of either kind reduce the number of hits needed from other sources by a portion, in the fashion of true HP, so that one may destroy a Strider with, say, 13 DEBs and an RPG hit.

I've found no way to map the dual-weapon setup of the Strider into the Red Alert 2 engine faithfully, not even with Ares; a charging weapon can be implemented as a Gattling setup

The Strider's "warp cannon" inflicts nominally infinite damage in Half-Life 2, though it requires two hits to destroy Combine APCs and Hunter-Choppers are impervious. The weapon is never actually fired on any of these in the game.

Code:

; Combine Strider
[CBTripodStrider]      : [GenWalker]
ProtoTypes            = GenWalker

;----- Name -----
UIName            = Name:CBStrider
Name            = Combine Strider

Strength            = 43750
Cyborg            = yes

;----- Weapons -----
Primary            =                ; This simply acquires the target. If the target is a non-building, the gattling system will never progress beyond the first stage and all that this will do is direct the passenger dummy unit to fire the pulse gun at the target.
Secondary         = PulseGun2467FFBB83911

;----- Armor -----
Armor            = StriderSkin            ;
ProtectedDriver         = yes

;----- Load -----
Crewed            = no
PassengerSurvivalRatio      = 0
Passengers=1
SizeLimit=0
InitialPayload         = CBStriderPulseGunTurret      ; Dummy unit to hold the rotatable anti-non-building weapon (pulse gun).
PipScale=none
ManualUnload=no

Hunter-Chopper
Hunter-Choppers do not take damage from S.L.A.M.s, Crawler Mines, hand grenades, SMG grenades or barrels, are destroyed by 22~23 Helibombs.

Gunship
Again, I have a personal headcanon name for this ...being; I like calling it the "Chrysopter", as it resembles the https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Chrysopidae and functions like a helicopter. DEBs and Helibombs pass through them without any interaction. They can be destroyed by three RPG explosions, Crawler Mine explosions, hand grenade explosions or SMG grenade explosions, two S.L.A.M. explosions. Gunships are intangible to barrels, but being caught in three explosions of barrels that impact on other objects will destroy them.

2. Weapons

OSIPR

Emplacement OSIPR

Sniper Pulse-gun

APC Pulse-cannon

Strider Pulse-cannon

Code:

[StriderPulseGun]
Damage            = 1000         ; Base conversion: 8*1.25=10, Scaling: 10*100=1000
ROF            =
Range            =
Projectile         = PulseDark3
Speed            = 100
Warhead            = PlasmaDark
Report            = StriderPulseGunFire
Anim            = StriderGunMuzzleFX
Bright            = yes

Hunter Chopper Pulse-cannon

Gunship Pulse-cannon

HECU RPG
This does the same damage as the Resistance RPG. In-game, it resembles the Armbrust, which is somewhat iffy: the roughly-comparable M72 LAW and M47 Dragon both appear elsewhere in C&C and do significantly less damage.

Resistance RPG
The "RPG", which is not really a RPG, but a rocket launcher with laser guidance system, in Half-Life 2, inflicts 100 damage when used by the player, and 50 damage when used by NPCs, converting *1.25=62.5, scaling *100. In Half-Life 2, the RPG is never used against a Hunter-Chopper if the game is played as intended and if the weapon is somehow obtained and used against a Hunter-Chopper, 56 hits are required to shoot it down, but in the additional downloadable Lost Coast, a Hunter-Chopper appears and can be shot down in five hits. This particular Hunter-Chopper uses the code of the Gunship, except using the Hunter-Chopper's visual model. I interpret this instance to be, in-gamely, a Hunter-Chopper with a slightly deviant modus operandi as far as its firing and strafing behaviour is concerned, but perfectly generalizable in terms of its interaction with RPG hits.

This deals double damage to Combine Hunters, so as to deplete their 75000 HP in eight hits, replicating Half-Life 2: Lost Coast. It also deals 125% damage to Combine Battlewagons, so as to deplete their 93... HP in 12 hits, replicating Half-Life 2.

For those not content with using the ubiquitous method of IsLaser to add a targeting laser to weapons, I may suggest my tutorial:

Code:

[CBRocketLauncher]
Damage            = 6250
IsLine            = yes
LineColor            = 255,0,0

Warhead for Dark Energy weapons
I’ve previously said that some pulse weapons are incapable of damaging certain targets. To recapitulate, in particular, OSIPRs are incapable of damaging APCs, Hunter Choppers, Gunships and Striders. Meanwhile, the Hunter Chopper’s pulse cannon is capable of damaging APCs and Hunter Choppers. Finally, DEBs are capable of damaging Striders, but will bounce off APCs and pass through Gunships.

This could easily be modelled by using separate warheads, one being capable of damaging these objects, another incapable of it.

However, as these weapons supposedly use the same principle to deal damage, my personal preference is for a more parsimonious solution. Such a parsimonious solution would be to assign to the same warhead at least to the pulse gun types, and set to a miniscule number its damage ratio against the armor types of the types that can be damaged by some, but not other, pulse-guns. This damage ratio and the brt damage of the weapons which should be incapable of damaging these types must be chosen in such a way that the net damage maps to <1 (and thereby becomes zero) against those objects which are supposed to be immune to these weapons. The other verses values are then used to produce from the brt damage a net damage against all objects that these weapons are supposed to be capable of damaging that conforms to the damage they should inflict, according to my calculations above. Finally, those pulse weapons which are supposed to be capable to damage the types which are immune to some pulse weapons need to have a net damage that maps, through the miniscule damage ratio, to the brt damage they are supposed to inflict upon their targets, while mapping through the damage ratio against other objects to the brt damage they are supposed to inflict against those. I do not know whether it is possible to find such numbers and the math seems to be intractable, at least for me.

In either case, DEBs do not fit into such a function, as what they can and cannot damage does not map as a line of magnitude: they can damage Striders, but cannot damage APCs and Gunships. This is beyond any possible sophistry involving Verses, and would require a separate warhead.

(To be continued.)

Last edited by Millennium on Thu Aug 08, 2019 6:33 pm; edited 12 times in total

unknown_men
Cyborg Soldier

PostPosted: Sat Mar 30, 2019 7:46 am    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

If you want convernt half life and quake asset to cnc you must know to use milkshade 3d and extract them to 3ds max. I dont know about Wolfenstein, may be do the same thing.

NimoStar
Commander

PostPosted: Mon Apr 01, 2019 4:00 am    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

TAK02
General

PostPosted: Mon Apr 01, 2019 5:52 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

NimoStar wrote:
But RA2 doesn't have cyborgs

But TS does, and we all know both RA and TS take place in the same universe/timeline, just several decades apart #Tongue

View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website ModDB Profile ID YouTube User URL Twitter Channel URL Skype Account
NimoStar
Commander

PostPosted: Wed Apr 03, 2019 7:40 am    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

Well, they are actually divergent timelines (convergent if you accept the scrapped Yuri origin story as a timeshifted acolyte of Kane)... that being said, I am not against the inclusion of cyborgs. After all, there was Volkov and Chitzkoi in RA1, and some missions with similar tech. And it is somewhat possible to consider Yuri as a cyborg, with the tubes that go to his head and all that.

But the original poster also mentioned art style - TS cyborgs have a very different art style from RA2 infantry. Not only are they smaller because of the tighter Tiberian Sun grid, but also, they have black outlines, as they are pixel art and not rendered sprites like RA2 infantry.

Millennium
Commander

PostPosted: Mon Apr 08, 2019 4:03 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

Hello, interested people!

1)
This was going to be the subject of a more comprehensive post, but as I have remarked in the post on Quake 2 conversion, in my estimation, TS stats can be imported into RA2/YR 1:1. The same goes for several (but not all) stats from Gen/ZH. The reasoning for this is actually pretty straight-forward: the "Civilian" has the same stats in all of those games and we have no reason to think that those identical attributes are just widely divergent ways of quantifying widely divergent "actual" properties.

2)
This is supposed to be "strictly" a statistics conversion. I'm no good for graphics conversions and not particularly fond of trying myself at it, when there are so many people already with the necessary skill and the motivation to work on that part. While assets from Q2 have already been converted in the early 2000s into SHP format (though I'm not sure whether the results are still accessible anywhere; I have them and could throw them into MediaHut), I would imagine that simply converting assets from Doom and the early Wolfenstein games would not give enjoyable results; this is because those games lack facing-specific artwork.

Mig Eater
Defense Minister

PostPosted: Mon Apr 08, 2019 4:24 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

The Wolfenstin gfx are so simple that they are pretty easy to recreate in 3D...

wolf03.png
 Description:
 Filesize:  428.63 KB
 Viewed:  1179 Time(s)

wolf03.png

wolf01.png
 Description:
 Filesize:  499.27 KB
 Viewed:  1179 Time(s)

wolf01.png

View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website ModDB Profile ID YouTube User URL Facebook Profile URL Twitter Channel URL
MRMIdAS
Energy Commando

PostPosted: Mon Apr 08, 2019 7:54 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

*GI pushes Hitler picture*

*Nothing happens*

*GI pushes Hitler picture 6 more times, just to make sure*

Post new topic   Reply to topic Page 1 of 1 [10 Posts] Mark the topic unread ::  View previous topic :: View next topic

Share on TwitterShare on FacebookShare on Google+Share on DiggShare on RedditShare on PInterestShare on Del.icio.usShare on Stumble Upon