Project Perfect Mod Forums
:: Home :: Get Hosted :: PPM FAQ :: Forum FAQ :: Privacy Policy :: Search :: Memberlist :: Usergroups :: Register :: Profile :: Log in to check your private messages :: Log in ::

The time now is Thu Mar 28, 2024 10:17 pm
All times are UTC + 0
Salvage Crate
Moderators: Atomic_Noodles
Post new topic   Reply to topic Page 1 of 1 [7 Posts] Mark the topic unread ::  View previous topic :: View next topic
Atomic_Noodles
Defense Minister

PostPosted: Tue Apr 23, 2019 1:38 am    Post subject:  Salvage Crate
Subject description: We take what we want.
Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

Salvage Crate
Affiliation: Cabal Directive
Role: Support Power Structure
Hitpoints: 600
Cost: N/A
Power: N/A
Armor: Basic Construction
Requirements: Machine Junction & Grinder
Additional Info:
- Reduces Cost of Vehicles by 25%
- Rapidly Repairs nearby Vehicles Individually ( Range 5 )
- Expires after 1 Minute (Sped up by repairing nearby Units)

Once a Machine Junction and Grinder have been built the Cabal Order gain the ability to recycle whatever extra resources used in producing their vehicles. Compacted into a crate and delivered in the battlefield the Salvage Crates will reduce the manufacturing costs of your Vehicles and will repair any nearby vehicles until the supplies have been exhausted.

TAK02
General

PostPosted: Tue Apr 23, 2019 6:42 am    Post subject: Re: Salvage Crate Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

Atomic_Noodles wrote:
Salvage Crates will reduce the manufacturing costs of your Vehicles

How'd you manage that? I thought you'd need BuildingTypes to get IndustrialPlant-discounts to work?

View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website ModDB Profile ID YouTube User URL Twitter Channel URL Skype Account
NucleiSplitter
Laser Commando

Also Known As: martx

PostPosted: Tue Apr 23, 2019 12:10 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

That crate... It looks... It looks like a recolored companion cube.

freedom fighter
General

PostPosted: Tue Apr 23, 2019 3:04 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

@TAK02 It is a BuildingType, spawned on the field via UnitDelivery superweapon. I think it has an invisible attached anim that damages it until it is destroyed.

How does this compare to the Industrial Plant btw?

TAK02
General

PostPosted: Tue Apr 23, 2019 4:05 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

freedom fighter wrote:
@TAK02 It is a BuildingType, spawned on the field via UnitDelivery superweapon. I think it has an invisible attached anim that damages it until it is destroyed.

So the crate is a BuildingType? Then why does it look like a VXL? Unless that's its turret..?

freedom fighter wrote:
How does this compare to the Industrial Plant btw?

It gives you a discount for vehicles. That's Industrial Plant logic from YR.

View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website ModDB Profile ID YouTube User URL Twitter Channel URL Skype Account
Virgil
Stealth Laser Trooper

PostPosted: Tue Apr 23, 2019 4:37 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

TAK02 wrote:
freedom fighter wrote:

So the crate is a BuildingType? Then why does it look like a VXL? Unless that's its turret..?

I think this should be enough.

TAK02
General

PostPosted: Tue Apr 23, 2019 5:11 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

Virgil wrote:
TAK02 wrote:
freedom fighter wrote:

Never mind me then. I skip over such descriptions and jump to the juicy stuff at the bottom. Face palm!

Post new topic   Reply to topic Page 1 of 1 [7 Posts] Mark the topic unread ::  View previous topic :: View next topic

Share on TwitterShare on FacebookShare on Google+Share on DiggShare on RedditShare on PInterestShare on Del.icio.usShare on Stumble Upon