Project Perfect Mod Forums
:: Home :: Get Hosted :: PPM FAQ :: Forum FAQ :: Privacy Policy :: Search :: Memberlist :: Usergroups :: Register :: Profile :: Log in to check your private messages :: Log in ::

The time now is Thu Mar 28, 2024 12:07 pm
All times are UTC + 0
New Construction Options: C&C Remaster Art Preview!
Moderators: Global Moderators
Post new topic   Reply to topic Page 2 of 2 [76 Posts] Mark the topic unread ::  View previous topic :: View next topic
Goto page: Previous 1, 2
PussyPus
Commander

PostPosted: Sat Apr 27, 2019 4:28 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

@ImP_RuLz Hi there@ been a long time since we didn't see you Very Happy

@Mechasaseal Haha, think about it, there is a probability it might not happen.

@Allen He is not working for EA, crate-looter :p

cxtian39
Commander

PostPosted: Sat Apr 27, 2019 11:30 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

Here are a board of liars and you should be ashamed #Tongue

Holy_Master
Commander

PostPosted: Tue Apr 30, 2019 3:16 am    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

@Mechasaseal  Atleast they add some thing new! XD

Exley
Commander

PostPosted: Tue Apr 30, 2019 1:47 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

gangster please finish rewire Sad #Tongue

how did we end up here ?

this place is horrible ...

smells like balls ...

Shur
Disk Thrower

PostPosted: Mon May 06, 2019 11:08 am    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

?????.  Very Happy They killed the Generals 2, now they want to destroy the hereditary Kane.  Laughing in the hands of EA, everything falls apart... #Mad

Volgin
Commander

PostPosted: Mon May 06, 2019 11:15 am    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

Not as much as your grammar and English skills, bucko.

Banshee
Supreme Banshee

Also Known As: banshee_revora (Steam)

PostPosted: Mon May 06, 2019 1:15 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

Volgin, there are many people who are not native english speakers here. And their native language is very different from english. At least Shur is able to express his/her ideas. I cannot express a single word of what it was said by Shur in Russian.

PussyPus
Commander

PostPosted: Mon May 06, 2019 7:17 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

Banshee wrote:
Volgin, there are many people who are not native english speakers here. And their native language is very different from english. At least Shur is able to express his/her ideas. I cannot express a single word of what it was said by Shur in Russian.

One of my college mate speaks english exactly like a native, too bad i'm not  Very Happy

Surgeon
Vehicle Driver

PostPosted: Tue May 14, 2019 10:23 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

It looks like a sprite from one of those Clash of Clans knockoff mobile games  #Tongue

Guilty pleasure though, I like the graphics in those games.

Sir Modsalot
Commander

PostPosted: Thu May 23, 2019 5:52 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

Mechacaseal wrote:
made it look more official

They made it clear they're not gonna pull that crap. If they keep to their word, I'll buy it. If not, I'll just gloss over the screenshots.

[quote="DCoder"]There is no sanity left in this thread.[/quote]

Team Black
Defense Minister

PostPosted: Thu Jun 06, 2019 4:28 am    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

New sidebar has been making its rounds

Tiberian Odyssey mapping department. Discord
The Team Black Index

Last edited by Team Black on Thu Jun 06, 2019 11:40 am; edited 2 times in total

Crimsonum
Seth

PostPosted: Thu Jun 06, 2019 5:06 am    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

Looks good. I like how the cameos retain the original perspective, that's some attention to detail.

TAK02
General

PostPosted: Thu Jun 06, 2019 5:25 am    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

We only have $1995 Cool

View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website ModDB Profile ID YouTube User URL Twitter Channel URL Skype Account
cxtian39
Commander

PostPosted: Thu Jun 06, 2019 5:30 am    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

Okay it has 4 tabs

Atomic_Noodles
Defense Minister

PostPosted: Thu Jun 06, 2019 7:56 am    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

My only critic is the font used on the cameos remind me of the ones from the PreRelease RA2 fonts.

Allen
Pyro Sniper

PostPosted: Thu Jun 06, 2019 7:09 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

Looking good...

CNC.png
 Description:
 Filesize:  795.51 KB
 Viewed:  2476 Time(s)

CNC.png

C&C in RA-1 Get it here
http://www.ppmsite.com/forum/viewtopic.php?t=30101 100+ Single Player Missions! Now playable on CnCNet 5!

TAK02
General

PostPosted: Thu Jun 06, 2019 8:07 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

Realism 11/10

View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website ModDB Profile ID YouTube User URL Twitter Channel URL Skype Account
Crimsonum
Seth

PostPosted: Thu Jun 06, 2019 8:35 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

I do hope they'll add some actual new content into the game(s) instead of just remaking everything in HD. I couldn't care less about playing the same ancient missions and awful multiplayer maps no matter how good they'd look.

SMIFFGIG
General

PostPosted: Wed Jun 12, 2019 7:22 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

Crimsonum wrote:
I do hope they'll add some actual new content into the game(s) instead of just remaking everything in HD. I couldn't care less about playing the same ancient missions and awful multiplayer maps no matter how good they'd look.

This could be where the comminity will be divided

Perhaps do a remake of the first 2 games and addons as they were with some quality of life and bug fixes added (like they've already added sections to the sidebar)

Then after release, make some brand new addons, with new stuff

Holy_Master
Commander

PostPosted: Wed Jun 12, 2019 11:29 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

Consider TD and RA1 units roster and mechanic is so old and too simplistic by today standard make me feel even they add loot boxes the the game for real might not be a bad thing if it offer some addition content that can't find in original...

Tore
Plasma Trooper

PostPosted: Thu Jun 13, 2019 11:54 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

Crimsonum wrote:

I hope they add in some new multiplayer maps or include some of the good maps the community has made.

Holy_Master wrote:
Consider TD and RA1 units roster and mechanic is so old and too simplistic by today standard make me feel even they add loot boxes the the game for real might not be a bad thing if it offer some addition content that can't find in original...

Don't quite see how they are that simplistic. Behind mechanics that are simple on the surface hides some complexity. Both are pretty micro intensive games as they require finesse in avoiding shots and targeting the most important units when played online for example. In C&C1 infantry can be devastating if microed correctly.

CNC Generals 2

PostPosted: Fri Jun 14, 2019 8:00 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

tomsons26lv wrote:
...and paid programmers that can write extensive toolsets to simply converting assets to ingame format from half a day to half a minute

...and not being limited by the hardware you have

...and having access to a server farm to render out massive amounts of assets in a few hours not days
…and someday your boss isn’t happy about it and decide to trash and you can’t do anything except punching his face and getting fired

Gangster
Commander

PostPosted: Fri Jun 14, 2019 8:55 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

CNC Generals 2 wrote:
tomsons26lv wrote:
...and paid programmers that can write extensive toolsets to simply converting assets to ingame format from half a day to half a minute

...and having access to a server farm to render out massive amounts of assets in a few hours not days
…and someday your boss isn’t happy about it and decide to trash and you can’t do anything except punching his face and getting fired

You got paid. If you are such idealist you would become a modder.

CNC Generals 3

PostPosted: Fri Jun 14, 2019 9:39 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

Gangster wrote:
CNC Generals 2 wrote:
tomsons26lv wrote:

You got paid. If you are such idealist you would become a modder.
I got paid. They bought it. I’m putting too much effort on thing that I don’t even own. They can kill my little baby if they want.

Exley
Commander

PostPosted: Mon Jun 24, 2019 1:53 am    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

rewards -_-
collecting stuff -_-

this mobile game or what ... wtf

how did we end up here ?

this place is horrible ...

smells like balls ...

Lin Kuei Ominae
Seth

PostPosted: Mon Jun 24, 2019 7:10 am    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

read the whole topic and notice that the last image is made by Allen using an image edit from the previous page.

Public SHPs
X-Mech Calendar (28 Mechs for GDI and Nod)
5 GDI, 5 Nod, 1 Mutant, 1 Scrin unit, 1 GDI building

Tools
Image Shaper______TMP Shop______C&C Executable Modifier

Mark the topic unread ::  View previous topic :: View next topic

Share on TwitterShare on FacebookShare on Google+Share on DiggShare on RedditShare on PInterestShare on Del.icio.usShare on Stumble Upon
Quick Reply
Username:

If you are visually impaired or cannot otherwise answer the challenges below please contact the Administrator for help.

Write only two of the following words separated by a sharp: Brotherhood, unity, peace!