Project Perfect Mod Forums
:: Home :: Get Hosted :: PPM FAQ :: Forum FAQ :: Privacy Policy :: Search :: Memberlist :: Usergroups :: Register :: Profile :: Log in to check your private messages :: Log in ::

The time now is Tue Apr 16, 2024 7:09 am
All times are UTC + 0
CnC Map Renderer and OS SHP Builder updates.
Moderators: Global Moderators
Post new topic   Reply to topic Page 1 of 1 [3 Posts] Mark the topic unread ::  View previous topic :: View next topic
Banshee
Supreme Banshee

Also Known As: banshee_revora (Steam)

PostPosted: Sat Jul 27, 2019 5:58 am    Post subject:  CnC Map Renderer and OS SHP Builder updates.
Subject description: Our engineers are still working, repairing our structures for a better moddability environment.
Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

We had a couple of interesting updates for two of the tools we promote here.

Starting with CnC Maps Renderer, E1 Elite has posted two patches in this month. These versions come with a generic TS Client version of the tool and its source code. Here's a merged changelog of them:

Quote:
- Editable dropdown of the start location marker size can now draw the markers with decimal value sizes except for the Tiled marker type.
- Fixed: Cases where the renderer button won't work for more than once without restarting the application.
- Fixed: Facings corrected for SHP vehicles where its ART.ini section won't have WalkFrames=1 specified.
- Fixed: Shadow problem(s) fix for rendering the first instance of a 32-facing SHP vehicle placed on its first or last 8 directions.

- Walls placed as buildings in maps, now connect with its adjacent walls of its type (building/overlay), gates and walltower.

Note: TSClient version now comes with an extra mix file which contains the tunnel top graphics added to the tunnel floor tiles.

The other tool that has surprisingly received an update recently is the OS SHP Builder. The version 3.38 Beta 23 brings a fix for the SHP (TD) saving feature, especially for OpenRA users. So, you don't need to convert your sprites using XCC Mixer anymore. However, we need someone to test it and provide feedback to confirm that this fix is not an accident or a fraud. If you already have OS SHP Builder, use the Update OS SHP Builder option at the Help menu to get this version or you can just download the latest version here. Post your feedback at this topic at OS SHP Builder support forums.

And one very last tidbit is that our friend Kerbiter is working on a feature for Voxel Section Editor III to import models from Magicka Voxels, as he requested before and I am too much overloaded with my Thesis to focus on it right now.

Key Words: #News #Release #CnCMapsRenderer #OSSHPBuilder 

G-E
Defense Minister

PostPosted: Sat Jul 27, 2019 11:42 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

And you didn't expand the selection box +1 like I asked Sad

Banshee
Supreme Banshee

Also Known As: banshee_revora (Steam)

PostPosted: Sun Jul 28, 2019 4:22 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

I'm not developing these tools at the moment. My focus is on my Doctorate. I've patched OS SHP Builder this time because I want people to rely on these tools. So, it was a critical patch. And as far as I've seen the feedback for this patch, it seems to be saving reliable SHP (TD) files for OpenRA and XCC Mixer.

Post new topic   Reply to topic Page 1 of 1 [3 Posts] Mark the topic unread ::  View previous topic :: View next topic

Share on TwitterShare on FacebookShare on Google+Share on DiggShare on RedditShare on PInterestShare on Del.icio.usShare on Stumble Upon
Quick Reply
Username:

If you are visually impaired or cannot otherwise answer the challenges below please contact the Administrator for help.

Write only two of the following words separated by a sharp: Brotherhood, unity, peace!